Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sike1309

Established
You know they love to "hide" the truth in plain sight. I watched this show when it first came out. There was this part about the "lizard people" taking off their human coats when they entered certain events. This show literally tells everything about how they work. It's crazy and sad that people think this is just a "conspiracy". The name of the show is literally Inside Job.

I dont think they are reptillians
I think they are something else
I saw this video of Kevin Gates saying he is 3000 years old (immortal). He also said his father is an angel his mom is human. She did not know she slept with an angel. Btw Kevin Gates is Mohammed Ali (same person). Do people know what that would make him a "demigod". Could explain why many of them look ancient.
Some people think they are the fallen ones in avatar bodies.
Others think they are aliens (pledians-reptillians-draco etc)

Last edited:

sike1309

Established
Also they say lucifer palace is in antartica.
Underground under the ice.
Build by the fallen angels when they cast down to earth.
Its also said to be guarded by demonic soldiers.
Could explain why the world leaders go down to that place.
The palace is huge with stunning architecture
Its said the building is made out of stone and carved with occult symbolism
Dark luceferian architecture
The city is illuminated with an eerie blue light that glows birght in the dark
Its said to be very tense and smell like sulfur
If you guys have ever seen Game of Thrones in the last season they fight against demons from above the Ice wall (Night king)
1715287723424.png

KdKzXuk

Established
stray kids called "girls" on met gala and it could be they are all ftm
That's just how everyone else calls Kpop boys, some of them have too manly builds to be ftm.
However they can be gay its suspected some of them give favors to sponsors (Hyunj1n & F3lix) it's interesting compared to the other popular member (L33no) who could be refusing to give favors he doesnt have any deals like the other two

HangingThread

Established
I dont think they are reptillians
I think they are something else
I saw this video of Kevin Gates he is 3000 years old (immortal). He also said his father is an angel his mom is human. She did not know she sleept with an angel. Btw Kevin Gates is Mohammed Ali (same person). Do people know what that would make him a demigod. Could explain why many of them look ancient.
Some people think they are the fallen ones in avatar bodies.
Others think they are aliens (pledians-reptillians-draco etc)

If his mom was human and father was an angel it would make him nephelim, which would make him a giant. That has been stated in both the Bible and the book of Enoch. Highly doubt he's nephelim. He might not be reptilian, could be a fallen angel in disguise which makes more sense. I don't know all the different species, but I do think we all co-exist. Nothing is made up.

HangingThread

Established
Also they say lucifer palace is in antartica.
Underground under the ice.
Build by the fallen angels when they cast down to earth.
Its also said to be guarded by demonic soldiers.
Could explain why the world leaders go down to that place.
The palace is huge with stunning architecture
Its said the building is made out of stone and carved with occult symbolism
Dark luceferian architecture
The city is illuminated with an eerie blue light that glows birght in the dark
Its said to be very tense and smell like sulfur
If you guys have ever seen Game of Thrones in the last season they fight against demons from above the Ice wall (Night king)
View attachment 104880

I definitely think the fallen and nephelim live in Antarctica. The reason I think we can't visit is because there's a wall there that separates them from us. They travel underground to come on our side. I know some people don't believe in "flat earth". But the more research I do the more I believe it is true. What they call "outer space" is actually outside the wall.

Back to where I said that they tell us in plain sight.... Attack on Titan tells this story very well. Humans live inside these 3 walls, outside of them the "Titans" (or giant/nephelim) live. Also in the anime it's stated that the titans don't actually hunger or thirst, but they eat people anyway.

Enoch 7:1-4

1.And they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself one each. And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with them. And they taught them charms and spells, and they showed them the cutting of roots and trees.

2 And they became pregnant and bore large giants. And their height was three thousand cubits.

3 These devoured all the toil of men; until men were unable to sustain them.

4 And the giants turned against them in order to devour men.

Enoch 15:11-12

11 And the spirits of the giants do wrong, are corrupt, attack, fight, break on the Earth, and cause sorrow. And they eat no food, do not thirst, and are not observed.
12 And these spirits will rise against the sons of men, and against the women, because they came out of them during the days of slaughter and destruction.

The civilization inside the wall

1_UX8iSIkEJWmGHHVtSFTRzA.0.jpeg

The titans

titan3-1024x576.jpg

Bonus content!

Jennie of BP recently had a collab with luxury sunglasses brand Gentle Monster. Surprise in one of the biggest GM stores in Asia, there's a giant there. (Photo is an influencer who went to an event there).

Screenshot_20240509_092334_Snapchat.jpg

arhur12

Star
I definitely think the fallen and nephelim live in Antarctica. The reason I think we can't visit is because there's a wall there that separates them from us. They travel underground to come on our side. I know some people don't believe in "flat earth". But the more research I do the more I believe it is true. What they call "outer space" is actually outside the wall.

Back to where I said that they tell us in plain sight.... Attack on Titan tells this story very well. Humans live inside these 3 walls, outside of them the "Titans" (or giant/nephelim) live. Also in the anime it's stated that the titans don't actually hunger or thirst, but they eat people anyway.

Enoch 7:1-4

1.And they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself one each. And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with them. And they taught them charms and spells, and they showed them the cutting of roots and trees.

2 And they became pregnant and bore large giants. And their height was three thousand cubits.

3 These devoured all the toil of men; until men were unable to sustain them.

4 And the giants turned against them in order to devour men.

Enoch 15:11-12

11 And the spirits of the giants do wrong, are corrupt, attack, fight, break on the Earth, and cause sorrow. And they eat no food, do not thirst, and are not observed.
12 And these spirits will rise against the sons of men, and against the women, because they came out of them during the days of slaughter and destruction.

The civilization inside the wall

View attachment 104888

The titans

View attachment 104889

Bonus content!
In Islam we have the concept of Gog and Magog who are barbaric people trapped behind a wall built by a legendary king. When I first watched Attack on Titan I was reminded of that. There is a prophecy that the wall will break near end times and Gog and Magog will join forces of Satan to spread corruption on Earth. In some traditions they are described as being giants like the Titans and Nephilim.

sike1309

Established
If his mom was human and father was an angel it would make him nephelim, which would make him a giant. That has been stated in both the Bible and the book of Enoch. Highly doubt he's nephelim. He might not be reptilian, could be a fallen angel in disguise which makes more sense. I don't know all the different species, but I do think we all co-exist. Nothing is made up.
Herculus was a demigod his mom human his father was Zeus.
It was said they had differetn types of kids (half human-half animal etc).

arhur12

Star

Now, even the performance director of NJ calls out Hyb3 for plagiarism. Being an ex-Sh@wol and T@emin fan I am not fond of MHJ and her weird obsession with fetishizing younger idols. However, I believe Bang PD is the bigger evil in all this because MHJ is really just a high level employee compared to Bang who has connections with politicians, business men and elites in the music industry.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Now, even the performance director of NJ calls out Hyb3 for plagiarism. Being an ex-Sh@wol and T@emin fan I am not fond of MHJ and her weird obsession with fetishizing younger idols. However, I believe Bang PD is the bigger evil in all this because MHJ is really just a high level employee compared to Bang who has connections with politicians, business men and elites in the music industry.
Certainly, no one among them is innocent...even NJ's parents' may be complicit... Let them flash their "dirty laundry" in public for all to see...all their hidden filth...the stinking smell of which has been lingering for a long time...