Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

RecievingA

Veteran
I only had the middle symbol. This was the symbol for the phallus (although I think it represents it upwards for this symbol). But the other I suppose this symbol is the ram's horn: example with the astrological symbol. Even if it remains the same “god”:
View attachment 104409
Yeah I see a lot of stuff like this all over now. Like why is there a goat head a bikini? Never seen that before in my life.
cor.jpg

Shuna

Star
Yeah I see a lot of stuff like this all over now. Like why is there a goat head a bikini? Never seen that before in my life.
View attachment 104429
Et en plus du noir sur du blanc et le blanc sur le noir.

Petit extrait sur ce que j'ai écrit dessus, mais c'est toujours pas finit...:
"La mère (les ténèbres) accouche de son second fils (les rayons). Ce faisant, elle crie ou souffle, avant ou pendant l'expulsion des rayons, qui se rejoindront pour former son premier fils (une sphère de lumière). Avant qu'ils ne se divisent et ne se rejoignent à nouveau, dans un perpétuel recommencement. Mais lorsque la situation est inversée, le plus jeune des deux frères (les rayons) nait après ou provient de son grand frère (le soleil). Alors quand son père (le ciel de feu) rencontre sa mère (la terre de glace). Elle fond pendant qu'il refroidit, et provoques la naissance de leur fils. Lui qui est et qui s'auto ou ne s'auto entoure pas, d'évaporation/de fumée/des nuages. Alors qu'il est sur l'eau (sa mère) et sous un beau ciel bleu (son père), qu'il soit sur ou sans son trône. Où il fera en étant presque immobile. Il s'intériorisera et//ou accumulera l'énergie qu'il a aux alentours. Mais lorsqu'il a un impacte entre la météorite (le second dieu) et (sa petite amie) la terre. Le choc produit un cratère,, si le sol n'en a pas. Et le phallus écarte le vagin, si il est fermé. Alors que l'eau/le sperme remplie le creux. Dont la pluie et la rivière, qui représentent l'éjaculation, y fécondent la terre/l'ovule. Dont les graines/les spermatozoïdes sont enterrés, dans le sol. Que l'Homme recouvre d'engrais. Hors, le meilleur des engrais: est justement constitué de sang: séché, pour une nutrition rapide, et de cornes pour une minéralisation plus lente."

J'était justement entrain d'écrire sur la corne (le deuxième paragraphe), mais d'abord le reste, pour ceux qui veulent:
"La corne possède des caractéristiques: Tel que la corne de bélier, possède la caractéristique d'être une spirale. Que l'on retrouve à travers certains coquillages ou à travers la coquille d'escargot, ainsi que dans toutes choses."
And in addition black on white and white on black.

Small excerpt on what I wrote above, but it's still not finished...:
"The mother (the darkness) gives birth to her second son (the rays). In doing so, she cries or blows, before or during the expulsion of the rays, which will join to form her first son (a sphere of light). Before they divide and come together again, in a perpetual new beginning. But when the situation is reversed, the younger of the two brothers (the rays) is born after or comes from its older brother (the sun). So when his father (the sky of fire) meets his mother (the land of ice). It melts while it cools, and causes the birth of their son. He who is and who surrounds himself or not, with evaporation/smoke/clouds. While he is on the water (his mother) and under a beautiful blue sky (his father), whether he is on or without his throne. Where it will do while being almost still. It will internalize and/or accumulate the energy it has around it. But when there is an impact between the meteorite (the second god) and (his girlfriend) the earth. The shock produces a crater, if the ground does not have one. And the phallus spreads the vagina, if it is closed. As the water/sperm fills the hollow. Including the rain and the river, which represent ejaculation, fertilize the earth/ovum there. Whose seeds/spermatozoa are buried in the ground. That Man covers with fertilizer. However, the best fertilizer: is precisely made up of blood: dried, for rapid nutrition, and horns for slower mineralization."

I was just writing about the horn (the second paragraph), but first the rest, for those who want:
"The horn has characteristics: Such as the ram's horn, has the characteristic of being a spiral. Which we find through certain shells or through the snail shell, as well as in all things."

lilyofthevalleys

Established
This is very important. 2024 is not messing around. Lots of people waking up all around the world and I am so happy for it.

I always thought it was so strange that Hive was able to blow up off the popularity of one group and surpass companies that are 20+ years old. The group itself was not the best of the best.

They had a song about the ferry that sunk, a pet named after another artist's method of suicide and with a group of "fans" that are either obsessed and unhinged or bots. Nothing about it is organic.

Entertainment is the best way to brainwash. People turn their brains off and sink in the fun part not knowing the negative influence that is subliminally being put into their mind. From the cults pov, it is foolproof to take this group who after years of not finding big success (desperate enough to take the deal) use the wealth the cult has and use them as a vehicle to push their agenda. Sounds perfect.

People are just beginning to scratch the surface of this. The rabbit hole goes deep.

As for MHJ she is talking because she was not paid as she wanted for her evil doings. She has been the vehicle for abusing and trafficking these young artists for YEARS and she is whistle blowing because she is upset. She is absolutely no hero and her feet should be held to the fire as well.

In general for all of this, trust me if they didn't want you to know it would not be mainstream media. Tptb are using Hive and Jeans lady to cover up for the worse things that are going on beneath the surface.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"HYBE feud triggers massive selloff of Korean entertainment stocks..."
According to the Korea Exchange (KRX), the stock prices of four major entertainment companies dropped throughout April.

HYBE shares displayed the biggest drop, plunging 12.17 percent in April. This was followed by YG Entertainment, whose stock price fell 9.9 percent, while SM Entertainment's shares declined 9.6 percent, and JYP Entertainment issues dropped 7.4 percent.

Mambo999

Established
This is very important. 2024 is not messing around. Lots of people waking up all around the world and I am so happy for it.

I always thought it was so strange that Hive was able to blow up off the popularity of one group and surpass companies that are 20+ years old. The group itself was not the best of the best.

They had a song about the ferry that sunk, a pet named after another artist's method of suicide and with a group of "fans" that are either obsessed and unhinged or bots. Nothing about it is organic.

Entertainment is the best way to brainwash. People turn their brains off and sink in the fun part not knowing the negative influence that is subliminally being put into their mind. From the cults pov, it is foolproof to take this group who after years of not finding big success (desperate enough to take the deal) use the wealth the cult has and use them as a vehicle to push their agenda. Sounds perfect.

People are just beginning to scratch the surface of this. The rabbit hole goes deep.

As for MHJ she is talking because she was not paid as she wanted for her evil doings. She has been the vehicle for abusing and trafficking these young artists for YEARS and she is whistle blowing because she is upset. She is absolutely no hero and her feet should be held to the fire as well.

In general for all of this, trust me if they didn't want you to know it would not be mainstream media. Tptb are using Hive and Jeans lady to cover up for the worse things that are going on beneath the surface.
I'm so happy everything is exposed right now and I completely agree. :D 2024 for the win!!!!

Vision

Veteran
People are finally waking up, it's good too see that! I hope people question the music and entertainment industry. It's not just a hollyweird problem, it's happening worldwide.

All these pages of discussion are coming to light..

sike1309

Established
People are finally waking up, it's good too see that! I hope people question the music and entertainment industry. It's not just a hollyweird problem, it's happening worldwide.

All these pages of discussion are coming to light..
Yeah, I don't know about that.

95 % are asleep

5% are awake

Most people are lost or in denial of how this earth works.

Which is sad, but I guess that's how it works.

When I say awake, I am talking about the people who understand that this world is a stage. That everything is planned and scripted. We live in a stimulation. The elites are transgenders. People also have to understand the fact that ehhmm Abrahamic religions are corrupted. Saturn rules this stimulation-Saturn is satan-cube worship. Everything is corrupted, education system-food industry (chemicals-cannibalism)-medicine-media-entertainment industry.

The days of the week are for pagan gods (Monday-luna), (Tuesday-Tiw/Tyr), (Wednesday-woden-odin), Thursday (Thor), Friday (Frigg),Saturday(saturn), Sunday(sol invictus).

Clothing brands-food brands-car brands, everything is associated with pagan gods.

There is so much more.

Its bad guys really bad.

Attachments

Last edited:

RecievingA

Veteran
I wonder why Kpop likes this book so much.

girltalk.jpg

girltalk.pngpoorrussell.jpg
hqdefault (1).jpggirlsofgirltalk.png

Sarah Michelle Gellar (/ˈɡɛlər/ GHEL-ər; born April 14, 1977) is an American actress. After being spotted by a talent agent as a young child, she made her film debut at age six in the television film An Invasion of Privacy (1983). A leading role in the short-lived teen drama series Swans Crossing (1992) was followed by her breakthrough as Kendall Hart on the ABC soap opera All My Children (1993–1995), for which she won a Daytime Emmy Award. In 1989, she briefly served as a co-host of the syndicated teen talk show Girl Talk.[44]

Soleil Moon Frye (/soʊˈleɪ/; born August 6, 1976[1]) is an American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter. She began her career as a child actress at the age of two. When she was seven, Frye won the role of Penelope "Punky" Brewster in the NBC sitcom Punky Brewster. In 1989, Frye hosted the syndicated weekly talk/variety show Girl Talk. Based on the board game of the same name, Frye shared hosting duties with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Russel Koplin

Russell Koplin
In middle school and high school, Russell earned roles in television commercials and voice-overs, off-Broadway plays, and a couple of television shows, ...

sandonthebeach

Established
Entertainment is the best way to brainwash. People turn their brains off and sink in the fun part not knowing the negative influence that is subliminally being put into their mind.
It is programming and get ideas on people's head surreptitiously. Lately, in the West it has gotten so bold and obvious that, many people outside the West think it's only a thing of the decadent West. It isn't. It's in every entertainment, it's just that they're not so daring to show all the cards.