Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

OrinaCano

Established
Not Kpop, but Han Sohee, the one who appeared in Jk's 7 video, got multiple piercings done. At first she had just above her eyebrows, then multiple lip piercings. Today I saw her with new cheek piercings.
She is one mysterious person who rose to fame, she's really famous among knetz for her looks. She is an actress, but I don't find her acting good. And she doesnt have much notable work to her name. She was the second lead in The World of the Married, which was basically carried by the main leads. She was just being pretty. Interestingly, she appeared in some Shinee's mv in 2016. Her insta posts are very disturbing apparently.
No, she is wonderful at acting, I have watched her four dramas 100 Days My Prince, Soundtrack, My Name, Gyeongseong Creature and she has acted damn well in all four dramas. She has also done tremendous action scenes in the dramas My Name and Gyeongseong Creature. And I loved her acting in all four dramas.

Yes, she has notable works to her name. The drama My Name was her notable work and My Name was the drama that established her as a wonderful actress and that drama was also the most successful drama of her career. Not only the drama My Name, but also the drama Gyeongseong Creature and the Soundtrack reflect her notable work.

I agree that her social media posts are weird/disturbing and she may have done a lot of unorthodox things to become popular. But at the same time, she has also proved herself with her wonderful hard work, talent and great acting skills that she is an wonderful actress and she deserves to be in the industry. She is not only pretty but also talented and that's why people like her.

OrinaCano

Established
i have always said or thought that some celebs or a lot of them are worth more dead than alive, watch them do mathew perry next or a life documentary on his career if not a biopic lol. i think some celebs can be depressed from their jobs and that then gives the ent industry reason to continue to profit off their passing.
Yeah, that's true and death is considered more valuable than life because of estate and insurance. Though biopics and documentaries are not made on every celebrity, especially on those celebrities who become a threat for the industry because of knowing more than necessary. Even taking the names of some celebrities are not even allowed in their industry, some celebrities are not even paid tribute in their industry. For instance-$ush@ηt. That's why biopics and documentaries are not made on every celebrity.

Not only the entertainment industry but even people associated with celebrities use them to make profits from their passing and we also get to see instances of this from time to time.

but celebs also sought after fame and wealth or they are born into it from thier ultra rich families. depends how much you believe they were poor once before making it big in the ent industry narratives
So true. To be honest, I don't believe in any narrative of the entertainment industry because what is shown and told in the entertainment industry is not what happens. Just like the famous cliche that's says- “elephant's teeth are one thing for eating and another thing for showing”.

As far as Jonghyun's case is concerned, he did not commit suicide and the proof of this is clearly reflected in the loopholes of the case. Nor was he as depressed as it claimed he was. Because if he had been severely depressed, he would not have talked too confidently about his future plans throughout 2017 and nor would Jonghyun say "I'll be back" after the last broadcast of his beloved radio show.

Whoever planned to remove Jonghyun like that and whoever was behind what happened with Jonghyun, they didn't do it as perfectly/thoughtfully as they should have. Therefore, since the incident itself, we/others have been raising questions from time to time about the shortcomings/loopholes related to the incident here and there.

OrinaCano

Established
bruh thats the least id expect a "music group" to do. i wouldnt pay shit all otherwise to watch them lipsynch like we know they lipsynch. also they can still lipsynch with mics.
Yes, absolutely. That's why whenever I see artists lip syncing I feel glad that thankfully I stop wasting my precious money to watch them years ago.

OrinaCano

Established
Definitely, GOT7's Just right had a good positive message, that song is a bop!
Yeah, so true. Also, the song "Just Right" is a song that we can listen to and enjoy for years without feeling bored even for a moment because the song is so amazing. Which is lacking in many songs except a few songs of today's era.

OrinaCano

Established
Not only kpop, k-drama also copied heavily from Japanese dramas at least in the early phase of the Hallyu Wave. A lot of famous K-dramas from the 2000s were remakes of J-dramas, Mangas and other Asian dramas. Nowadays, most K-dramas are adapted from webtoons which are also a heavily influenced by Japan's Mangas.
Koreans really have a habit of stealing from other cultures.
Not just Koreans, even Indians also have a habit of stealing/copying from other cultures.

OrinaCano

Established
Tên fell on stage and it reminds me of the same event when W3ndÿ fell and broke her hip. That was 4 years ago on the same date. It doesn’t seem like a coincidence.

also, some crazy man tried to attack wèntür from aèspä on the red carpet. Lots of evil energy at that event.

heard reports that when it happened, the staff didn’t flinch and that M@rc saw it and also didn’t flinch either. Weird situation. Hope he’s okay.

That fall was terrible. His forehead, eyes, nose, entire face, chest could have been injured and that too badly.

They really need to stop being careless and to take serious care of the well-being and safety of artists, especially improving stage safety measures. Otherwise it will lead to death. They really need to gird up.

OrinaCano

Established

OrinaCano

Established
I always thought it odd how far back the SMTOWN World Tour goes to Dubai. Even now the company executives even show up with the Idols. Like Kangta and BoA.

View attachment 100308
Dub@i is a door to finance movies and music distribution in various ways. Actors, actresses and singers are often work for important figures there to attend special and promotional events and even can ask for special favors (like golden visa and all). They also call them to perform for them at various events. Plus, dub@i is a place associated with high level sex rackets.

OrinaCano

Established
I believe SM did impose that image on him when he was a minor but when he saw that he could stand out and become popular as a soloist by adopting the gender neutral image he began accepting it. In 2nd gen the soft boy image was not popular and male idols with macho image like Big Bang and 2PM were preferred so he had a problem with being called feminine. Now, that the soft boy image is in trend most male idols including him are happily adapting to it.

I don't believe he is "innocent" or "sweet" like SM tried to made Shawols believe. I would say he is in fact the most cunning and sharp member in Shinee. Every Shawol I know said Key would be the first member to leave SM and Taemin would not leave or leave the last because he is "loyal" to SM and didn't talk about mistreatment like Key but it turns out he is leaving and Key is staying. He left SM after they stopped treating him well. There are a lot of idols who were more mistreated/mismanaged than Taemin but they are still staying with SM. He is highly ambitious and doesn't take a "no" from anyone. Although I don't believe astrology is 100% correct I have seen a lot of people say recently that based on recent events he is a Scorpio rising and if he is like the stereotypical Scorpio in real life he can become a problem for SM in the future. Y'Know which famous celebs are Scorpio rising? Prince and Taylor Swift both of them were cunning and fought their OG labels for getting ownership of their music. I don't know if he will fight to own his solo music catalogue like them but I do get the vibe from him that he is highly possessive of his career he will be shady towards SM once he is free.
I too initially used to believed that image was imposed on him because of his statement. But after observing his activities from the advice era till now, I don't believe so. Sorry.

Same here. Even I don't believe he is innocent or sweet and ever since I have known about SHINee, I have found him to be the most cunning, selfish, sharpest and a bit evil member of SHINee. I feel he is more greedy for fame than the other three. Don't know why, but I always find his vibes/energy too negative and dark. That's why I kinda avoid watching too much of his solo stuffs.

I didn't believe any of the four of them would ever leave SM. That's why when the news of both of them leaving SM came out, I was surprised. Although now they both have left SM and joined a new agency so I wish them good luck and wish them success.

As far as Minho and Key are concerned, I guess maybe both of them don't have the confidence that they can be successful as a solo artist outside of SM. While they both are equally talented and capable enough that they can succeed outside SM and can make better careers for themselves. Minho has even already established a decent acting career for himself as an actor through which he can easily become successful. But unfortunately.

I just hope and wish one day both of them realize their talent and capabilities and leave SM.

OrinaCano

Established
I am sorry I don't remember him using Jonghyun's name to promote his album? He mentioned him during his episode on Lee Mujin service but that video doesn't have a lot of views so I don't think he relied on Jonghyun to promote his song. Guilty mostly became viral because of the choreography. This is like Move era all over for him again where a lot of idols are covering his song on tik tok and award shows etc.

I don't blame him for leaving SM because that company is a hell hole and all Shinee members should have left. He is simply saving himself from a sinking ship because all the talented people in SM are leaving. They lost a lot of their major producers, composers and people in A&R. 10 Idols have left SM since last year. They were known for their idols being good singers but they lost most of their top male vocalists now (Baekhyun, D.O, Chen, Onew, Kyuhyun, Taemin) because everyone wants to leave.

I have been following the SM, Hybe, Kakao drama and it was revealed during the Exo CBX lawsuit last year that SM does not give it's artists documents about their actual earnings.They were still trapping their artists in slave contracts by using loopholes to make their artists stay for 17-18 years. When Exo CBX ended their contract SM did media play against them and tried to ruin their image among GP. Most SM idols don't know how popular they are because the company hides earnings from them. They mentally abuse the idols by telling them they are nothing without SM and they block opportunities from their artists who try to demand fair treatment. Whatever is happening to that company since last year is Karma for their own evil deeds and whoever is freeing themselves from SM's clutches I wish them good luck.
"End of a Day" tribute twice, SHINee's anniversary, Lee Mujin's show and recently at one of their group's concerts. But he did not post anything for Jonghyun on the day of his death anniversary probably because the purpose of mentioning him had been fulfilled, lol.

That video did not get many views on YouTube but the video got a lot of views on SHINee's fan pages and even "end of a day tribute" also which was shared by fans many times till the release of his album. Even Jonghyun's statements about Taemin as well, which were enough from a massive emotional publicity point of view.

inbound2391325577604739241.png

Taemin is the only SHINee member who I thought would never use Jonghyun. Because he is already so popular with his talent, great voice, dance and hard work that he doesn't need anyone to succeed. The "Advice" album was already such a hit that even if he made a comeback after 10 years, his album would still be a hit. That's why when he did that I was surprised. Anyway.

Moreover, considering the current situation of SM, I think no artist can and should not be blamed for leaving SM. When we have the right to think/do what is best/better for ourselves then they also have the right to do the same. In fact, it's great that SM's artists are thinking about themselves and leaving SM and I fully support them for that. I wish them good luck and I wish them great success in their careers and lives.