Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sandonthebeach

Established
And they can't even act well. Jisoo and Jennie's acting is awful, especially Jennie's.
They tried to get Jisoo into acting, but it didn't seem to work. Poor girl isn't talented, nor in dancing, acting or singing. She's just beautiful.
Not just Koreans, even Indians also have a habit of stealing/copying from other cultures.
I wouldn't say stealing from other cultures, they just copied (or directly plagiarized in the case of the Indians) successful formulas. The Hallyu was a conscious effort from the Korean government to copy the soft power formula of the USA, they just added to the mix the japanese media, that it was pretty successful, not only at home but also abroad.

Kpop is seriously running out of ideas, now they just copy themselves (well, let's not call it copy, just inspired by). For example:

This song is from 8 years ago

and this recent song

Mambo999

Established
Young Posse. I'm literally in the 90's now

This song is a BOP! And even then, you can tell kpop is running out of ideas. But also, there's songs coming out that are original at least in my opinion. BIBI's Bam yang gang is a good one, but again, IU's songwriter/collaborator worked on the song so Idk how original it is. Imma pretends it is.

Yes, exactly. You know when they threw her out of the building naked from her apartment window. No one had put any clothes on her, even though many people had gathered after hearing the sound of her fall, not even in the ambulance. She had reached the hospital naked. Even a boy who lives in the same building himself had said this in the news but still no one put any clothes on her and when I came to know about it I felt terrible, especially being a girl and at that time all I was thinking was how can people be so disgusting and cruel? Didn't anyone there have enough humanity to put clothes on that girl's body? On top of that she was alive at that time. Yet no one felt any compassion for her.

Well, I don't follow her channel nor have I watched several of her podcasts, except for one or two that were shared by members in this thread. A blinger had told me about her podcast about $ush@ηt, so I went to watch the podcast. Also, the blinger had already told me that her podcast would make me furious and that's what happened, lol. Therefore, I can't say anything definitive about her research for other cases. Except for her podcast about him and his former manager because I've been following both cases since day one. That's why I said all those things with certainty in my post (I didn't even know her name, I found out her name after reading the comments on that podcast). While watching the podcast I had understood that someone had paid her specifically to prove he was depressed, bipolar and suicidal (which he wasn't at all) and his girlfriend to be a victim and innocent (which she isn't at all). Especially, to create confusion and from the way she was repeatedly saying "I don't know, I don't know" from that it was clear that she was given a script to follow. Because this is what β-ω00d and the people involved in both the cases have been doing constantly for the past 4 years to divert people's attention from the truth and to save themselves. As they recently did through a woman on an Indian YouTuber's channel who was trying to prove that he was depressed, his death was suicide and making bad remarks on his family. But fortunately for this people trolled her badly due to which that YouTuber was forced to remove that podcast and apologize. Although I avoided mentioning it about that girl's podcast because as I said, I don't follow her channel, so I thought it would be better for me not to mention it, that's why I didn't mention it. Although if you go to her channel and read the comments on that podcast you will find that many people have criticized her for her podcasts and mentioned that "Your podcast's title is an insult", "This channel is paid by β-ω00d", "I wonder how much β-ω00d mafias paid you to cause confusion and spread false story, lies", She was paid to do this, especially to create confusion". Someone even told her that "shame on you" for doing this and those people are her subscribers, lol. Plus, many people have shared their anger and disappointment regarding her podcast about both the cases like you have and many people have shared in the comments section the same thing I had said in my post here about her podcast. I guess the $$ᴙi@ns are not aware of that girl's channel because if they knew then the same thing would have happened to that girl as it happened to the Indian YouTuber. I just hope that girl doesn't do any more podcasts about $ush@ηt and his former manager because if she does then she will be trolled and that too damn badly.

The more β-ω00d and the people involved in both cases try to divert people's attention from the truth and to save themselves, the more they fall into the trap they have created and the deeper they dig their own graves. The more they try to stop people from talking about both cases and the more they want people to forget about both cases, the more they give people the opportunity to talk more about both the cases, which is fun to watch.

As far as CBI is concerned, one of his sisters has recently said that CBI will disclose something in the coming days. But I don't believe it because CBI has no spine and there is a lot of pressure on them and what actually happened on June 8 and 14, CBI will be able to disclose only if the present government gives permission to CBI. Otherwise it is difficult which is less likely to happen because the ρoιitici@ηs of the present government like to attend β-ω00d's parties.

A $!T team has been formed in the case of his former manager but no result has come from there too nor do I think it will. Everyone just wants to suppress both the cases. Plus, these days both the cases are being mentioned a lot during the election to garner votes but no one is doing anything for both. Even his sisters are not doing anything for his justice which is literally heartbreaking and disappointing.

No worries at all and you are most Welcome Dear.
His family should put pressure on the CBI and force them to bring out the truth, only then he will be able to get justice rather than sitting idle. Just as Jhk's mother is fighting for her daughter, his family must also fight for him if they genuinely care about his justice.

RecievingA

Star

RecievingA

Star
I would add; because many of them aren't talented singers.
Sometimes K-Pop idols speak of their desire to step into acting. Sometimes even just after they debut. They probably see it as a step in their careers.

"Rain, aged 16, debuted as a member of a boy band named Fanclub (팬클럽).[3] Despite releasing two albums, the group failed to be commercially successful.[10][11]"

"Rain made his television debut in the KBS drama, Sang Doo! Let's Go To School (2003).[12] The drama achieved good ratings and he won the Most Popular TV Actor award at the 2004 Baeksang Arts Awards. In 2004, Rain's popularity continued to climb when starred alongside Song Hye-kyo in the hit romantic comedy series Full House, which drew solid viewership ratings nationwide throughout its run with a peak viewer rating of 42.7 percent.[9] The series was broadcast in various parts of Asia as well as the United States, garnering much popularity and establishing Rain as a Hallyu star.[82]"

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Sometimes K-Pop idols speak of their desire to step into acting. Sometimes even just after they debut. They probably see it as a step in their careers.

"Rain, aged 16, debuted as a member of a boy band named Fanclub (팬클럽).[3] Despite releasing two albums, the group failed to be commercially successful.[10][11]"

"Rain made his television debut in the KBS drama, Sang Doo! Let's Go To School (2003).[12] The drama achieved good ratings and he won the Most Popular TV Actor award at the 2004 Baeksang Arts Awards. In 2004, Rain's popularity continued to climb when starred alongside Song Hye-kyo in the hit romantic comedy series Full House, which drew solid viewership ratings nationwide throughout its run with a peak viewer rating of 42.7 percent.[9] The series was broadcast in various parts of Asia as well as the United States, garnering much popularity and establishing Rain as a Hallyu star.[82]"
yes but i think that some of them went to acting, because singing wasn't their ability ..