Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Jes

Established
I don't think we can actually stop it from happening since it's such a mega project they have been planning since decades ago. Only God knows how to stop it. The least we can do is to keep our family and friends informed of what's about to come in the near future and prepare ourselves both mentally and physically because this WW3 will have a worldwide impact. Whether there will be a physical war in our country or not, we must be ready to relocate and lead our family to safety in case anything bad happens. Don't forget to pray and seek God's help. May God bless us with safety and protection wherever we are.

In case of a nuclear blast, this guide may help:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2163824/ww3-nuclear-attack-survival-guide-north-korea/
We don't know just how powerful the reinvented-nuclear attack can be. The last one that happened in 1945 was so powerful and the damage was unimaginable, even if it didn't break the whole country of Japan.
If someone's phone is Android then, there's an app called Survival Manual. Just in case if you're never heard of it, I think we can learn together about survival tools etc there. Just in case if something that are not good is happen in the future, we're already know the basic preparation in order to survive.

I don't think we can actually stop it from happening since it's such a mega project they have been planning since decades ago. Only God knows how to stop it. The least we can do is to keep our family and friends informed of what's about to come in the near future and prepare ourselves both mentally and physically because this WW3 will have a worldwide impact. Whether there will be a physical war in our country or not, we must be ready to relocate and lead our family to safety in case anything bad happens. Don't forget to pray and seek God's help. May God bless us with safety and protection wherever we are.

In case of a nuclear blast, this guide may help:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2163824/ww3-nuclear-attack-survival-guide-north-korea/
We don't know just how powerful the reinvented-nuclear attack can be. The last one that happened in 1945 was so powerful and the damage was unimaginable, even if it didn't break the whole country of Japan.
If someone's phone is Android then, there's an app called Survival Manual. Just in case if you're never heard of it, I think we can learn together about survival tools etc there. Just in case if something that are not good is happen in the future, we're already know the basic preparation in order to survive.
Thanks for that, I am going to check it, its good here we share information about this

Jes

Established
Thanks for that, I am going to check it, its good here we share information about this
Your welcome. By the way, a reminder to all from me. Just in case if you're see or feeling that something is fishy with the information about survival things that we're already know, my suggestion is, learn and do only useful things. I mean, the real useful and helpful for your life. You see, the wicked power behind could just go to our home suddenly and then take all of our preparations without a warning or some warnings. Like I said before, they're smart so yeah, be careful and always pray. This is for all of us.

Any "looks like weird" information which related to the government or another such as Bitcoin that we see from a source or some sources, we must be aware of that. Again, you know how posibble the government could be lie to you or try to manipulated you by this and that.

Lonk

Established
Hey guys. In a previous post of mine I talked about CLC and how their latest music video clearly shows what idols go through for fame and money. Well...just recently they released this video:
It doesn't make any sense that a group would release a video of their dance reversed, and even in the comments people were confused and weirded out by it. But, actually, this video is indicating something far more sinister, and confirming our theories.
I think this has been talked about in th thread before but I would like to mention it again because I think this is a very big clue into how things are changing in the kpop industry.
Like it has been mentioned before, music carries great power, and sometimes heard in reverse it can revealed hidden messages (or more like the REAL messages) in the song. Once, I read how people believe that you can hear a person's true feelings/thoughts by listening to their voice in reverse.
Well, to be honest, I never really believed in all of this. That a song in reverse could carry a whole new meaning that would enter your subconcious and alter it. But, then I started making the connections and now that theory doesn't seem very far off. In fact, it is actually part of the very same "religion" the music industry follows.
Aleister Crowley, known to have been the inspiration for modern satanism (he was involved in masonery, and even founded his own religion "Thelema") was known to teach his followers the law of reversal. Here is some information I found, from this site http://www.ih2000.net/chembio/occult.htm :
"The Occult Lesson of Reversal
One of Crowley's chief insistances was that his followers learn and put into practice the Occult Law of Reversal. In the many various and sundry classes he instructed in his home in the occult, he invariably instructed his multitude of excited students in this major law of Satan.
Those who want fame, power, spell-casting abilities, demons at their beck and call, and to recognize the godhead within, as well as to know the past, present, and future, he extolled to his apt students, must consistently, with intensity, practice talking (reverse speech), walking, thinking, and playing phonograph records, backwards. This is a form of divination, and we are warned against this in the Holy Bible.

For example, here is a photo of the "surrealist Ball at Château de Ferrières". This event was held by none other than two members of one of the most powerful elite families in the world, the Rothschilds, who were (and still are) followers of Aleister Crowley, who is credited as the founder of the Satanic church. If you have never heard of this, I strongly suggest you check it out as it is very revealing. Here is a picture of them:
View attachment 4436
Well, coming back to the reverse speech thing, here is what the invitation to the party looked like:
View attachment 4435
You guessed it, it was in reverse and the only way to read it was through a mirror. Talk about loyal followers.
This is actually very scary, because from what I have seen, it looks like CLC in particular (their company, and probably themselves too) is doing everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) they can to get what followers want "fame, power, spell-casting abilities, demons at their beck and call, and to recognize the godhead within, as well as to know the past, present, and future".
I feel like that video in reverse is just part of the rituals, like Ran Fan mentioned earlier, to prove you are a worthy follower.
It makes a lot of sense. The music video for Black Dress, the lyrics, and especially the coreography, all looks very ritualistic. Look again at the dance "solo" Seungyeon does around the first part of the song, it almost looks like she is being possesed. And also, when you see it in reverse it feels like the dance was meant to be danced both forward and backwards, as the moves coincide very well with the song.
This is why I have sustained from listening to kpop recently. It now feels very instrusive to my mind. I used to think it was because there was a lot of mixed sounds and weird sounds and effects, but now I know it is something much more sinister
Here is an article koreaboo posted, about "weird" sounds in kpop songs fans have found weird, and it is very creepy:https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-weird-sounds-hidden-kpop-songs-cant-unhear-youve-heard/
For example, a song I just can't listen to ecause it feels like I am listening two songs at the same time (only one backwards and the only one forwards) is Red Velvet's "Talk to Me" :
And there it is again, them showing us exactly what they are doing at the beginning of the song, when we hear their voices reversed and it actually makes sense, saying "Tell me" in korean.
They have to blatantly show us what they are doing, it is part of their religion. This is why I the theory that Jonghyun might still be alive is not so crazy after all. And the Guns n Roses references only makes me think of the reunion tour they had in 2016 and 2017, where members of the band that had left years ago decided to return to the group and tour the world. I even went to one of their shows, lol.
They usually do this, link artists together that seemingly have nothing to do with each other, but can actually be very much connected. If you watch Guns n Roses videos you will find PLENTY of mk ultra references (especially towards the lead singer Axel Rose), after all they were basically created by hollywood.
I think the only time I can listen to reversed songs/lyrics is Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru but it's done intentionally and sounds beautiful (0:45):

Miss Bunny

Established
Fa
I've discovered another really sinister video. It`s by far one of the creepiest.
It's from Jaejoong (former TVXQ) and it's called Mine.
The MV is full of symbolism - diamond skulls, devil horns, fallen angels, snakes, one eye symbolism....

Regardless of him being a slave of illuminati, I really hate this guy...

Reactions: Jes

lindsymc

Rookie
Hey guys, I've been lurking on this thread every day since it's creation. Really, really want to thank all of you for your hard work at finding these hidden messages, codes and meanings. Of course, as a dedicated VC reader for the past few years, I have learned to see a lot of these types of things myself, but you all exposed me to so much more.
Maybe more than I was ready for:eek:
Thank you all for your insights and for being so dedicated to help others see what they don't want to see themselves.
I am 100% certain with all your hard work and devotion, you have definitely reached people out there.

I don't know how you all have been feeling
but reading about the Occult, Free Masonry, the Illuminati, end of the world, and other Occult-related topics, I can't help but feel depressed. Never experienced a feeling of being lost, hopeless, and downright miserable since I started. I feel as if any innocence, peace, and happiness I had left within has been completely obliterated.
I had an eye opening conversation with a priest in confession last week. He made the comment that I spend more time reading about the Devil and his works rather than Christ and my faith.
Now there is nothing wrong with informing yourself on such topics, but it does weigh heavily on the mind. And that's all my mind has been filled with lately.
There's an attraction, out of curiosity, about dark and sinister matters, and I want to stay as much informed as possible,
but I have strayed so far from the beauty and goodness that exists that my mind has been drowning in darkness.
I have decided to no longer come here on this thread, read VC, have deleted my YT account and anything pertaining to Kpop and most entertainment in general.
I will focus more time on learning about my faith, Christ, and a few goals I have in mind.
My fears about an upcoming war, the Anti-Christ, mark of the beast, AI...well, there's nothing I can do to stop any of it from happening.
And who knows if any of these things will truly come to pass now or in the future.
Nobody knows for certain except God.
But I will pray always, unceasingly, and place all my doubts in fears in His hands.
I pray for all of you, all idols, and pray that you all will reach more people.

God Blessxx

Jes

Established
Hey guys, I've been lurking on this thread every day since it's creation. Really, really want to thank all of you for your hard work at finding these hidden messages, codes and meanings. Of course, as a dedicated VC reader for the past few years, I have learned to see a lot of these types of things myself, but you all exposed me to so much more.
Thank you all for your insights and for being so dedicated to help others see what they don't want to see themselves.
I am 100% certain with all your hard work and devotion, you have definitely reached people out there.

but reading about the Occult, Free Masonry, the Illuminati, end of the world, and other Occult-related topics, I can't help but feel depressed. Never experienced a feeling of being lost, hopeless, and downright miserable since I started. I feel as if any innocence, peace, and happiness I had left within has been completely obliterated.
I had an eye opening conversation with a priest in confession last week. He made the comment that I spend more time reading about the Devil and his works rather than Christ and my faith.
Now there is nothing wrong with informing yourself on such topics, but it does weigh heavily on the mind. And that's all my mind has been filled with lately.
There's an attraction, out of curiosity, about dark and sinister matters, and I want to stay as much informed as possible,
but I have strayed so far from the beauty and goodness that exists that my mind has been drowning in darkness.
I have decided to no longer come here on this thread, read VC, have deleted my YT account and anything pertaining to Kpop and most entertainment in general.
I will focus more time on learning about my faith, Christ, and a few goals I have in mind.
My fears about an upcoming war, the Anti-Christ, mark of the beast, AI...well, there's nothing I can do to stop any of it from happening.
And who knows if any of these things will truly come to pass now or in the future.
But I will pray always, unceasingly, and place all my doubts in fears in His hands.

God Blessxx
Thank you lindsy! I know that feelings. Good luck there and GOD bless you too.

JimiJymy

Established
This sentence completely destroyed the flow of my reading "Yes that's true, yes me too..........What :eek:?!???"

I had the same problem when I started discovering about the illuminati/freemasonry, etc. When I understood that keeping watching videos and reading books exposing the occult could be a trap of the devil, it was like an alarm, I got really scared....If satan is death and Jesus-Christ is life, then focusing so much about the occult and putting Jesus aside was killing me (spiritually) without knowing. Finding the right equilibrium can be really tricky.

I read a devotional yesterday that was speaking about fear :

Fear is evil - March 5
'Have no fear. Fear is evil and "perfect Love casts out fear"(1 John 4:18). There is no room for fear in the heart in which I dwell. Fear destroys Hope. It cannot exist where Love is, or where Faith is.
Fear is a curse of the world. Man is afraid--afraid of poverty, afraid of loneliness, afraid of unemployment, afraid of sickness.
Many, many are man's fears. Nation is afraid of nation. Fear, fear, fear, everywhere. Fight fear as you would a plague. Turn it out of your lives and home. Fight it singly. Fight it together. Never inspire fear. It is an evil ally. Fear of punishment, fear of blame.
No work that employs this enemy of Mine is work for Me. Banish it. There must be another way. Ask me, and I will show it to you.'
God Calling, A Devotional Diary by A.J. Russel

I'll pray that your relationship with our Creator gets stronger and stronger. Take care of yourself and God bless you too :)

pinkblob

Established
I agree, it is a possibility, also in Kpop industry it is very difficult to understand wich group are REALLY under controll of the elite, since the idol system is strict to begin with without any other kind of influence(i'm not saying BTS are saints they are far from it imho)

Also, FORBES made an article about JHope mixtape, and basically pointed fingers at ARMY for inflating the charts, it's not a pro-article about BTS.
As i said also many post ago, it's not elites that made BTS famous but it's large fanbase, without a doubt elite are interested considering how powerful it has been in term of sales and they want a part of it .
BTS and BigHits are very aware that they rely alot on the fanbase, and army are what they want to please, not the "elite", in my opinion.
It's a very different concept from western celebrity.
I've thought about that too. It's ARMY that made people take notice of BTS. Now, ofc people in the 'elite' or whatever could use that fame to their benefit. But ARMY was powerful.

pinkblob

Established
If they have certain people that work only for them that will never make me think in an optimistic way. Actually, quite the opposite. With their rise to fame and current connections to worldwide celebrities the elite would isolate them more and more from the other groups. The elite is trying to make them look more special and unreachable in popularity. So that means they work with the ones with the most satanic influence.
It's simple - the more famous you get, the more satanic it gets.
I don't agree. For example, I truly believe Katy Perry is on the 'good' side of things and she was the #1 pop 'princess' for a while. So, sucess can come without 'selling your soul'. OFC i do believe people are going to make it very difficult. Like I said before, her first record label didn't want her to succeed but didn't let her contract end. Someone that used to work there heard them say 'if we let her go she will sign with someone else and become a big start, and we just can't have that". They didn't want her to succeed. Why? because she's spreading a positive message and not being a part of their 'plan'. Somehow she found a label that wasnt so corrupt. So why not BigHit? since they started from nothing basically. I think it's possible they made their own way to not have to play the game of the 'elite'. I believe it because of someone I trust knows, so I don't expect you to believe it.

Delacourf

Established
I don't agree. For example, I truly believe Katy Perry is on the 'good' side of things and she was the #1 pop 'princess' for a while. So, sucess can come without 'selling your soul'. OFC i do believe people are going to make it very difficult. Like I said before, her first record label didn't want her to succeed but didn't let her contract end. Someone that used to work there heard them say 'if we let her go she will sign with someone else and become a big start, and we just can't have that". They didn't want her to succeed. Why? because she's spreading a positive message and not being a part of their 'plan'. Somehow she found a label that wasnt so corrupt. So why not BigHit? since they started from nothing basically. I think it's possible they made their own way to not have to play the game of the 'elite'. I believe it because of someone I trust knows, so I don't expect you to believe it.
Seriously? Katy perry not in this? How about her admitting she sold her soul to the devil in on of her interview? And she has A LOT of songs about pointless things such as drinking alcohol too much, threesome sex, e.t.c, not talking about her outfits and all the symbolic she has been shown. Pretty shure her weird behaviour right now is mk ultra results, or maby she's not ready to pay back for her fame.
You can belive whatever you want ofcourse, but i'm just sad about people who close their eyes on all the evidences just to belive their idols on good side. If bts really good guys, why do the show all demonic symbols? What for? Why do they make gay propaganda? Why all their mvs so dark and suicidal? Yeah, thats just art.....

For those who feel sad and scared after realizing all occult influence on world, don't worry. I also had theese feelings first, but all you should do is to understand that this is their mission, to make us afraid of them. Just know you protected by our creator and he won't let them to do anything with you. When you'l see he always with you, you'll loose this fear. Untill you haven't sold your soul and belive in God, be shure you're safe and everything will ends in a good way. And helping other people helps you to make your fear disappear, when you do smth kind, you always feel such a good warm all over you, it helps to live without all this darkness around you, cs you start to realize it's the meaning of life - love and kindness to each other. I'm also worrying about all the famous people, but you need to understand tha your family and just simle unknown people on the street also worth your help and pray, so don't be afraid, just be kind and belive in kindness.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I don’t think Katy Perry is on the good side. She was a Christian artist before and sold out to become a mainstream artist. There are videos saying she sold her soul and allegations saying she’s a witch. If you watch her videos they are creepy also.im not a fan but I really like her voice in Roar on the last chorus when she goes up a higher octave, it sound beautiful but Katy is no different.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Seriously? Katy perry not in this? How about her admitting she sold her soul to the devil in on of her interview? And she has A LOT of songs about pointless things such as drinking alcohol too much, threesome sex, e.t.c, not talking about her outfits and all the symbolic she has been shown. Pretty shure her weird behaviour right now is mk ultra results, or maby she's not ready to pay back for her fame.
You can belive whatever you want ofcourse, but i'm just sad about people who close their eyes on all the evidences just to belive their idols on good side. If bts really good guys, why do the show all demonic symbols? What for? Why do they make gay propaganda? Why all their mvs so dark and suicidal? Yeah, thats just art.....

For those who feel sad and scared after realizing all occult influence on world, don't worry. I also had theese feelings first, but all you should do is to understand that this is their mission, to make us afraid of them. Just know you protected by our creator and he won't let them to do anything with you. When you'l see he always with you, you'll loose this fear. Untill you haven't sold your soul and belive in God, be shure you're safe and everything will ends in a good way. And helping other people helps you to make your fear disappear, when you do smth kind, you always feel such a good warm all over you, it helps to live without all this darkness around you, cs you start to realize it's the meaning of life - love and kindness to each other. I'm also worrying about all the famous people, but you need to understand tha your family and just simle unknown people on the street also worth your help and pray, so don't be afraid, just be kind and belive in kindness.
I don’t think Katy Perry is on the good side. She was a Christian artist before and sold out to become a mainstream artist. There are videos saying she sold her soul and allegations saying she’s a witch. If you watch her videos they are creepy also.im not a fan but I really like her voice in Roar on the last chorus when she goes up a higher octave, it sound beautiful but Katy is no different.
You've said exactly what I wanted to write down. I'm not sure if it's even a she since almost all of those Hollywood starts are trannies. I've never liked anything from Hollywood and when I was little I was really scared from all of its celebrities. Now I see it's a combination of satanism and being trannies. God has always told me to stay away from this media.

pinkblob

Established

You don't need to be in the occult to have threesomes lol even normal people do all of those things.. I'm not even a fan of hers lol some songs are catchy though

And the gay themes in their videos, idk, part of me wonders if it's because the CEO of bighit is gay, and he wants to push that out there to make it more accepted... because he himself is gay. or if it's just those 'shipping' fans that see things.. cause.. you see what you want to see.

pinkblob

Established
I started looking into her recently and her voice is actually really good.
Can you link me to the interview where she talked about selling her soul?

lee_

Established

God Blessxx
Hi lindsymc. I completely understand and respect your decision. Realizing that this world is ruled by a powerful, secretive few and we are in no power to stop their evil agendas does take away the peace of the mind. I had this 'enlightenment' when I was in my teenage years, before that I was completely blind to the truth. I started becoming curious yet paranoid at the same time, it's like I was given a choice to take either the red pill — which would open my eyes to reality, or the blue pill — which would keep me living behind rose-colored lenses.

Still, even taking the red pill won't help me save the world. What I can do is to help spreading the red pills to those who are still completely intoxicated. It's ironic that there are still people around my age (20s), who devote their lives to Kpop and any other entertainment media. If you see TV shows such as "I Can See Your Voice", there are people in their adult years who compete to reach fame and materialism. Some of them came to that show just to embrace the nostalgic feeling of being recognized as a singer, but the others actually compete to become the next Kpop idol, and that kind of 'one hit wonder' just won't get them anywhere, except for a few like Hwang CY (whom I believe has renewed his contract with you-know-who).

I'm not going to lie, the truth has messed up with my mind many times too. Sometimes I fear for my life for knowing too much, but then I remembered this line from "Exclusive Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer": After being raised in a group that glorifies the demonic. I honestly believe that without faith in God, I could NEVER have gotten out of the Illuminati, and one reason I don't fear for my life when I share what I remember is that I believe that God is able to protect me. (the original article refers to Jesus Christ, but I'm making it more general for non Christians as well, I'm not Christian myself).

The truth has led me to a deeper understanding about God, and I believe He won't let us know about these things without giving us the strength to bear the bitter taste of the red pills and the responsibility to spread them to those in need. However, that kind of strength can only be earned if we dedicate our time for God. No good can be achieved by dealing with the Devil, I've learned this the hard way.

The Serenity Prayer can be taken universally I think, even for non Christians:
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

I wish you well.

yeah exactly, BTS are too obvious satanist...its still puzzle for me for those who cannot see it.