Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Maggieca

Veteran
They have a large fanbase, that's what made them famous, they are LIKED, also you can't really measure talent...compared to what? to GDragon? he's super mediocre in *my opinion* with mediocre music - since again we are talking about talent- Compared to EXO? they played in the Olympics a big elite showplay and still nobody cares about them.
I want to hear the opinions of those who really think their "success" was planed to tell me how it worked out this plan?
Exactly how this planning worked?
Because you can't exclude that army played a role, so you think army don't exist and that they are massonic guys spending days voting for BTS?
And if it was planned- and if you think they are mediocre- how it worked? They chose mediocre guys because in that way it was easiest to make them popular?
I seriusly i don't understand the logic of believing it was planned+they are mediocre+ people likes them because elites.
some of us believe the people who are at the top were chosen and the ellite allows them to be there and have that influence over the masses
Personally I don't believe BTS popularity is fake, but I do believe the ellite promoted them and set them up for succes when they saw their potential because their fandom was loyal since the beggining and I remember them spamming everywhere about BTS even when a lot of people didn't know them (this loyal behaviour is the result of the formula their CEO used to make them seem like family to their fans)
I think the ellite saw their fans had this particular mindset and they could use them for a bigger purpose so BTS changed from being a kpop group with normal success to a "top" group. If you are a fan you must know their popularity grew a lot since the release of "I need U" and that was the moment where all the theories started and they started to use suicide and murder as a concept. You believe this is a coincidence?

some people might believe they are untalented, just ilike you believe Gdragon is untalented too. This is not offensive is just a matter of opinions, but you can't blame them if they think something about BTS is suspicious when they see all those american artiist and companies involved with the occult promoting them, especially when we all know the ellite completely destroys the reputation of those who are not on their side
if BTS were on the "good side" there is no way the ellite would allow them to have this succes, it's easy for them to destroy the reputation of an artist using the media and they can release a dating or sex scandal about BTS and completely destroy them in two seconds like they did with a lot of Hollwood celebrities who spoke against the illuminati

And some people here might be biased against BTS but it's also true that a lot of others are biased in their favour, because when we say they use social media and are aware of the symbols I remember a lot of users telling me this was not possible and their have no idea but now we have an interview of them literally saying they know the concept behind their videos so this can't be denied anymore

SailorGalaxy

Rookie
"This talk of oaths is reminiscent of the “cross my heart and hope to die” phrase from earlier- it’s an oath taken which goes against Christian dogma of not taking any sorts of oaths."

One of Maroon 5 songs "One more night" has lyrics:
"So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night".

Everything in Illuminati world is connected.

JimiJymy

Established
Great video! I hope their fans wake up. But be prepared for ARMYs coming at you. Here are some others that I've received:
"lets just move on and stream BTS's MV... it's more worth it... "
"Hm you don’t seem very smart. As you know, the American and Korean industry do these symbols because of people like you. It sells, just like sex sells in kpop. It makes people think and make videos (like you do) which draws more attention. I can see it worked, go do yourself a favor and stan bts"
I'm trying to talk with them normally but you see what happens. At least we're trying to plant the seed of doubt. Hopefully, they'll come to their minds one day.

Wow! I was sure they knew it. I may repeat myself but nobody in their right mind won't realise it if they were made to film such dark mvs.
Yeah, I hope one day they will wake up too.
Actually, I am a bit more worried of Big Hit coming at us than their fans trying to make me believe that we are the one asleep....Their comments do not make any sense. Were we really like that before ?? wow...:rolleyes:
Also Frozenrose, do not forget to pray for God's protection. We never know how these comments could be used by satan to touch our hearts negatively.

Jes

Established
Guys, I want to talk again. I'm sorry at first if later I'm distracted a ReVeluv or some ReVeluv here and there. By the way, happy birthday to Yeri. GOD bless her. All the best for her. Today is her birthday guys. Okay, back to the topic.

First, let's see this information again if some or even all of you were already seen it.

Screenshot_2018-03-05-23-24-33-1-1.png
Red Velvet's fifth member is Yeri. Clear? Clear.
Second, if you know recently that Yeri had a tattoo in her left hand on the middle finger, someone said that her tattoo means Aurora or Influence and I don't know which one is true but yeah, if you're talk about Aurora, Aurora is one of Jonghyun's song in She Is. Here's the lyrics below.

"La la ah-ah-ah
Have you been waiting? I’m here (No)
La la ah-ah-ah
I’ve finally arrived (No)
The aurora, ah-ah (Baby)
Has spread before your eyes
You can rub your eyes in disbelief but
La la ah-ah-ah (Hey woo)
You’ll have no choice but to believe
You used to only dream but now you’ll see
All the things you only guessed and imagined
They’ll be so close (Yeah)
you can touch them (Woo)
Then pinch my cheek to check if it’s a dream
In front of my eyes, oh baby
Looking at you
Like a colorful curtain fluttering
Looking at you
You look so elegant
You’re a light in this noisy world
So glamorous, aurora (Aurora)
Aurora (Aurora)
You already know?
Beautiful things
You know?
Are not common
Lady ooh (Baby), even if you’re already in my arms
(I want you endlessly)
You used to only dream but now you’ll see
All the things you only guessed and imagined
They’ll be so close (Yeah)
you can touch them (Woo)
Then pinch my cheek to check if it’s a dream
Looking at you
Looking at you
You look so elegant
Aurora (Aurora)
Warmly hold me tight
Like the clouds that wrap around the moon
Stay by my side
So even the stars can be jealous, alright (Aurora)
So I can close my eyes and rest, hold me more
A.U.R.O.R.A, Aurora, Ēōs, you, Ēōs
Looking at you
Looking at you
You look so elegant
Aurora (Aurora)"

Thank you Color Coded.

Aurora is listed at number 5 in She Is album. Yeri is the fifth and the last member in Red Velvet. Does it mean something? Is it just me, coincidence or more than that like it's related to her somehow? I'm sorry if I seems thinking too much. Jonghyun were also having a tattoo in his left hand on the middle finger too. Meanwhile Taeyeon, she is in the right hand.

Screenshot_2018-03-06-00-16-02-1.png

Jonghyun : Inspiration/Inspired.
Yeri : Influence?

If all of these things were true then I don't know. I don't know what's going to Yeri later but yeah, let's hope for the best.

JimiJymy

Established
I had a partly similar dream a few months ago. I was in high school and we were on a school trip. We were exploring some school(normal looking but a special one for an unknown reason). Then I started wondering around it alone and decided to enter into one of the rooms. There was a hall into it and then you get into the room. But once I passed the hall I saw creepy creatures behind some bars(like a prison cell). They looked just as you described them! I was really scared because they tried to drag me and put sth into me. They were forcing me to take it so I can become like them. I escaped somehow but I sill remember it vividly. I'm sure God has taken me out of this dream and shown the future of how those demons want to transform our bodies. Those creatures were hairless and really slimy.

Also, I've had some sexual attacks in my dreams. This is a question towards the females here - I've had those attacks especially around that special time of the month for women. Does this happen to you?
I have not paid attention but sexual attacks in dreams would happened to me if I had read or seen something with explicit materials.

Frozenrose

Veteran
That's Ahn Bo Hyun, you probably saw him on the drama "Descendants of the Sun". The other guests were famous actors, actresses, and singers like Park Hana, 4Minute's Jihyun, Spica's Kim Bo Hyung, Im Soo Hyang, Go Joon, etc.

I didn't know about the rooster symbolism on one of Jh's album until you mentioned it. It was indeed a very creepy way to say that something would happen to Jh in the year of the rooster. I decided to watch an unboxing video of that particular album to see if there’s any other hidden message, and yes I found many other creepy symbolism.

The first thing I noticed was this hand gesture
View attachment 4481

Which reminded me of Michaelangelo’s The Creation of Adam and ET (the movie).
View attachment 4482
View attachment 4483

The John Alvin promotional movie poster makes a direct reference to the “spark of life.” Whereas, the fingers of God and Adam don’t quite touch–a detail specifically intended to create visual tension–the fingers of E.T. and Elliot actually depict the “spark.” The religious parallels of life, death, and resurrection, are also relevant to the film. This homage can’t be coincidental, this is an example of great subtext.​

Does the symbolism on Jh’s album cover depict that he was living on a borrowed time? Probably the spark of life was given by the elite, he would later be sacrificed, and then resurrected through an AI (Artifical Intelligence)? The rooster depicted that something would happen to him later in the Year of the Rooster. Sorry if my analysis doesn’t quite make sense, since I’m still trying to figure out what that fingers-touching gesture could possibly mean. It gave away the same feeling I got when I saw the hand gesture from BoA’s NEGA DOLA (the one that symbolized Sirius), it’s eerily creepy. Does anyone know who drew the illustration for Jh’s Op 1?
That handsign was used for a very short time in the 3rd ep. of NCTmentary:
hhhhhggg.png

After watching some unboxing videos I finally captured a good moment with the credits(Jonghyun's The Story Op.1):
gggggg.png

JimiJymy

Established
I think a sexual attact or some of it doesn't happen to me but clearly, I've been through such a broken and dark state in my life because of something and yeah, at that time a sleep paralysis moment were happened to me. It makes me scream in the end and fastly, I get out from my bedroom.

I see that there's a thing my right hand just like a chip. That thing is small. I see that my body were just getting small and then if I'm not mistaken, my body was back into it's orginal state after that was happened. Well, just pray for me so I won't get such a thing in my body on the future.
I hear a sound too. Sound like a man who's laughing at me and et cetera.

The second dream when I was still at that dark state, I sit at the very front in my class. I'm just the only one who's sitting in the very front meanwhile all of my friends in my old school were just being quiet and all was sitting right behind me. Even a friend who I'm used to close with were sitting right behind me. By the way, the light in my class on that dream were red. Just like blood.

The third dream was when I'm being tied and couldn't say anything if I'm not mistaken thanks because of my mouth being closed. I was in a dark bedroom and suddenly, there's a woman who is seems pray for me. She's coming and then put one of her hand in my head. After that's happened and I'm free, I'm sitting in the ground. If I'm not mistaken, there's a boy too there and she was talking to us. She said few things to me which is really important but I can't remember it clearly and that's related to myself. After that, in the end again if I'm not mistaken, I'm get out from the bedroom.

Yeah. There are many dreams which is happened when I was sleep. Another dream again is a ship with dragon wings was coming near my house with if I'm not mistaken 3 giants walking outside my house too. They're walking to my house and then I go downstairs. After I go downstairs, I saw a man and I ask him "Who are you?". He answered me "Cain.". If I'm not mistaken again I kinda quiet for a while and then get back to my sense and then said "In the name of JESUS CHRIST!". I said that with my broken voice. I don't know why but yeah, even with my broken voice this guy is seems to be scared. I point my hand at him if I'm not mistaken and then some demons came out and yeah, we're fighting until I go outside and went to that ship meanwhile at the same time I saw another demons and I point my hand again at them. Dream ended. Sorry if there's any mistake but yeah, that dream is pretty unique for me.

Many dreams are happened but again, we have to make sure if these dreams are coming from ourselves, the demon or GOD.
I hate sleep paralysis....One night it happened to me and I was able to move back after shouting 'Jesus Christ' three times. The next night when I went to bed, I could here my neighbours say 'Mummy, do you think she is going to shout Jesus Jesus again tonight ?' I was so embarrassed....
I will pray for you :)

Jes

Established
I hate sleep paralysis....One night it happened to me and I was able to move back after shouting 'Jesus Christ' three times. The next night when I went to bed, I could here my neighbours say 'Mummy, do you think she is going to shout Jesus Jesus again tonight ?' I was so embarrassed....
I will pray for you :)
Thank you. :D
Yes, when I experience it at the first time, I scream fastly after my whole body can move again. :")
Another dream which maybe could be pretty scary too from me when you see it by yourself is when I see my friend's eyes from my old school were turned suddenly into a yellow gold-like. It wasn't pleasant too because he's strangled me if I'm not mistaken at that dream.
A little about him, he's a smart guy in the real life at school so yeah, maybe it represent the devil too because the devil, as we know is so smart at manipulating anything.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Yeah, I hope one day they will wake up too.
Actually, I am a bit more worried of Big Hit coming at us than their fans trying to make me believe that we are the one asleep....Their comments do not make any sense. Were we really like that before ?? wow...:rolleyes:
Also Frozenrose, do not forget to pray for God's protection. We never know how these comments could be used by satan to touch our hearts negatively.
I have not paid attention but sexual attacks in dreams would happened to me if I had read or seen something with explicit materials.
I think we definitely started discovering a lot of the secrets of the elite here. I'm worried they'll try to remove the thread.
I can say for sure I was never obsessed with kpop for their reasons like being in a fandom, streaming mvs or carrying for views and popularity.
For me music has always been like a drug and I listened to it until I reach a state of a trance. I literally know how to do it and to feel my soul going somewhere else. The other reason is because I was kind of shallow. So combining those both sides gave me so much adrenaline and spiritual power that I spent every single minute hypnotising myself since I was very little.
Yes, I try to stay in prayer constantly. I know my weak points as well as satan does - the one above, anger and sexual perversion. I can say I've been restored to a big degree from them but I still struggle, ofc. When I get such comments satan is stimulating my impulsive anger but God has worked on this in me and I'm controlling myself better now. He hates it that I'm exposing him and I know it very well.

Maggieca

Veteran
If all of these things were true then I don't know. I don't know what's going to Yeri later but yeah, let's hope for the best.
very interesting! I always remember one time when Yeri dissapeared for a month or so and the company said she suffered an accident. since Yeri came back from that hiatus her attitude changed and even while performing she always looked sad and with no energy
It was also said here that the lips in the latest Red Velvet music video (wich are used as a sexual inuendo) belonged to Yeri, so it seems like the company is sexualizing her more than the others

in a recent interview Yeri said if she had a drivers licence she would like to run away. Here is the article:
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/red-velvet-yeri-wants-to-run-away-drivers-license/

looks to me like she is going through something and wants to escape

julisummer

Rookie
I found some weird connection between B.A.P's "Wake me up" and EXO's "Power":
Look at the day and time written in black letters (behind Yongguk at 1 :37). It is Friday 11:05pm. On the right side of the photo you see a poster where three letters are highlighted in red...together they read WAR. Next to them you see a bloody hand (that reappears in B.A.P's Honeymoon).
On the second photo we see a calendar where the date November, 5th is circled - meaning there will be war at a Friday, the 5th of November at 11:05pm. This fact alone wouln't disturb me as they could have taken a random time...
image-2018-03-05.jpg
Screenshot_20180130-192628.png
Screenshot_20180202-163510.png (A clock in the MV showing the time 11:05 again - while Yongguk says the words "Viva la revolution")

However, look at this picture I've taken from EXO's "Power":image-2018-03-05.jpg
In the background you see a clock showing the time 11:05 again and a poster with the words "The War". Beneath the clock you can furthermore see a poster where a triangle is depicted - showing us who is behind everything. With all this symbolim around them the members of EXO still seem calm and not to notice anything strange. This is how brainwashed the masses are. They don't expect a war could happen in near future.
This fact is also very well depicted in the "Wake me up" MV where the "grey masses" get their brain on an assembly line.Screenshot_20180202-163553.png
Also the lyrics are disturbing:
https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2017/03/b-p-wake

I’m awakening a different me inside
The faint light that was turned off
(Mind control suppressing his real self - but now he starts to wake up)
Wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up

This is an endless tunnel
In darkness with no light
(Wake me up, wake me up)
I need to find myself (stuggles to find his real self - just like Jonghyun did since 2015)
(...)
Wake up, we’ve pressed for time
That innocent child has grown up suddenly
Now I’ll awaken this fearful society
Share a story with the new me
(knowing about the happenings behind closed doors)
You can’t put a price on my life
It’s a life that can’t be exchanged with anyone else’s

(...)
Vive la revolution
Snap out of it, I thought I swallowed you
In this gray city,
There’s stale air and coldness
Contaminating the rotten brains and spines
Be aware of the corrupt truth
And the outer layer of the broken subjects

Free, love, real, ill

Wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up

Before it’s too late, I’m getting up
There’s a trembling in my new heart
Wake me up, shout out loud
Yeah wake me up

Woo wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up
Woo wake me up, shout out loud
Yeah wake me up

My senses
Are coming back to life
(he was brainwashed and comes back to his senses)
(Wake me up, wake me up)
In this new world (he realizes that the wold was not the way he tought of it to be)

The answer that the world wants
Is blind to its desperation
Having a voice (Jonghyun way often talking about contoversial issues)
(Spreading myself out)
Even if there’s a delay, I keep walking
Throw away your worries
In that reality, benefits are like butter
Yeah wake me up
I’m spreading my new self out, what

Right now, I’m giving it my all
Looking for the hidden truth (like Jonghyun? - in the MV are also some hints towards Jonghyun (but I'm not sure) I'll talk about that later)
Wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up

Even the soul inside of me
I’ll burn it up without anything remaining

Wake me up, wake it all up
Yeah wake me up

In the MV we can see a man crashing a car's window exactly where a diamond is depicted (SHINee's symbol) and an electronic device store called "Inspira" which is later set on fire...Screenshot_20180130-182003.pngScreenshot_20180130-181853.png

One more thing about EXO's "Power":
Screenshot_20180203-084538.png
The number on the banner next to the cat did already appear in Ko-Ko-Bop:20180203_215734.pngScreenshot_20180203-083652.png

The cars' license plates have the same number on them plus the letter "L".
L is the 12th letter in the alphabet, 1+4+8+5=18. When we consider the number 12 as the 12th month, we have the date of Jonghyun's death, the 18th of December. Might Jonghyun's death have something to do with an upcoming war/ revolution? I know that this might sound far-fetched, but I also didn't believe into Jonghyun being murdered first - and now look how the threads run together bit by bit.

A little addition: the last time a friday fell on the 5th of November was in 2010, the next time it will happen in 2021.
https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/weekday-friday-5

Last edited:

Delacourf

Established
Look at the day and time written in black letters (behind Yongguk at 1 :37). It is Friday 11:05pm. On the right side of the photo you see a poster where three letters are highlighted in red...together they read WAR. Next to them you see a bloody hand (that reappears in B.A.P's Honeymoon).
On the second photo we see a calendar where the date November, 5th is circled - meaning there will be war at a Friday, the 5th of November at 11:05pm. This fact alone wouln't disturb me as they could have taken a random time...
View attachment 4500
View attachment 4499
View attachment 4509 (A clock in the MV showing the time 11:05 again - while Yongguk says the words "Viva la revolution")

However, look at this picture I've taken from EXO's "Power":View attachment 4510
In the background you see a clock showing the time 11:05 again and a poster with the words "The War". Beneath the clock you can furthermore see a poster where a triangle is depicted - showing us who is behind everything. With all this symbolim around them the members of EXO still seem calm and not to notice anything strange. This is how brainwashed the masses are. They don't expect a war could happen in near future.
This fact is also very well depicted in the "Wake me up" MV where the "grey masses" get their brain on an assembly line.View attachment 4511

Wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up

(Wake me up, wake me up)
I need to find myself (stuggles to find his real self - just like Jonghyun did since 2015)
(...)

(...)
Vive la revolution
In this gray city,

Free, love, real, ill

Wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up

Yeah wake me up

Yeah wake me up
Yeah wake me up

My senses
Are coming back to life
(Wake me up, wake me up)
In this new world (he realizes that the wold was not the way he tought of it to be)

(Spreading myself out)
Throw away your worries
Yeah wake me up

Looking for the hidden truth (like Jonghyun? - in the MV are also some hints towards Jonghyun (but I'm not sure) I'll talk about that later)
Wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up

Yeah wake me up

In the MV we can see a man crashing a car's window exactly where a diamond is depicted (SHINee's symbol) and an electronic device store called "Inspira" which is later set on fire...View attachment 4513View attachment 4512

View attachment 4504
The number on the banner next to the cat did already appear in Ko-Ko-Bop:View attachment 4503View attachment 4506

L is the 12th letter in the alphabet, 1+4+8+5=18. When we consider the number 12 as the 12th month, we have the date of Jonghyun's death, the 18th of December. Might Jonghyun's death have something to do with an upcoming war/ revolution? I know that this might sound far-fetched, but I also didn't believe into Jonghyun being murdered first - and now look how the threads run together bit by bit.

A little addition: the last time a friday fell on the 5th of November was in 2010, the next time it will happen in 2021.
This is so scary!!! I really want to think it just a theory, but who knows. Do you think it ma be ww3 or the war between 2 Koreas?

That is very creepy. To me it also looks like when he is sitting in the chair he is reaching down to where Jonghyun would have been on the floor and as if he's reaching down and (fake) crying, that someone has died. That light is creepy. In all the stuff I've seen with Taemin there is something not right about his smile or his eyes. They seem both vacant and like he's always laughing at some private joke. And to me he seems too void of emotions and he seems fake. In one interview where someone was talking he reached in front of Jonghyun to take food off a plate and Jonghyun made a joke about it - like, um, should we stop the interview so you can eat? To me it seemed like Taemin was jelous the attention wasn't on him. He often looks overly bored if it's someone else's turn to talk or else he's doing his private laughing, maybe also to try to get attention. If nothing else I think he may be really narcissistic and possibly a sociopath. I'm really suspicious of Onew also. Less so Key and Minho. They seem more sincere to me.
Someone on a youtube vid a month ago commented that Taemin was not behaving like he was grieving at the funeral and that he seemed angry that Key was crying. Of course people attacked that commenter - saying oh Taemin just has a hard time expressing emotions. Of COURSE he was upset. Was he? I also felt Onew was being very weird and fake. In an interview where Jonghyun was absent, a year or more ago, the others were saying it wouldn't be okay without Jonghyun but Onew was starting to say, he would actually enjoy the challenge, or something like that. I think of filling Jonghyuns role in the songs they performed. Then they changed the subject. I think Onew fake cries sometimes too. For effect.
I agree some how that Taemin seems off, I don't know if that mean he is narcissist or sociopath, but he is certainly were really hurt in the funeral, some people have different way of being sad or hurt, he looks so empty in the funeral, he certainly wasn't angry that Key was crying. also for what I know, Taemin actually was the closest one to Jonghyun among the SHINee members.
As for Onew, he was actually very sad and he hided his face with his hair, I didn't feel off with him, he seems sincere, also once time he said he couldn't bear losing member in SHINee, he knows Jonghyun is going to be dead.

Reactions: Jes
They have a large fanbase, that's what made them famous, they are LIKED, also you can't really measure talent...compared to what? to GDragon? he's super mediocre in *my opinion* with mediocre music - since again we are talking about talent- Compared to EXO? they played in the Olympics a big elite showplay and still nobody cares about them.
I want to hear the opinions of those who really think their "success" was planed to tell me how it worked out this plan?
Exactly how this planning worked?
Because you can't exclude that army played a role, so you think army don't exist and that they are massonic guys spending days voting for BTS?
And if it was planned- and if you think they are mediocre- how it worked? They chose mediocre guys because in that way it was easiest to make them popular?
I seriusly i don't understand the logic of believing it was planned+they are mediocre+ people likes them because elites.
well in my opinion, The BTS popularity was planned because Siwon has said in 2012 there will be popular celebrity in five years that will go across the world and will remove the cultural barrier, so thats mean its 2017, so who is that popular group? its sure BTS, it clearly planned.
for what I know, BTS even created in 2013, so Siwon has said that even before this group came out.

even looking at the name of BigHit, their name already tell that it was planned by someone to hit it big, means to be popular, how can they create such name and it is supposed small agency to knows that it will be Big Hit?

someone here also has said that BTS since their creation they already was monitored more than other groups, they keep posting every single move they do, its like they already knows that the group will be popular so they made them in special way.

In addition, nothing just came in this world under illuminati by accident, the illuminati plan every single thing like 20 years ahead, they already put many predictive programming in cartoons, movies etc..before things happen, every single event already put it there by them in a form of predictive programming, so thats wouldn't be different with BTS.

lastly, BTS seems to me at least not special in any way, I have seen many Kpop groups back in 2014 when I get into it, and BTS was one of the many I have seen at that time, there were just like any other group I even forget about them until they became popular in 2017, thats my personal opinion, some might disagree though and think they are talented just like some one could disagree with you and think GD is talented.

Hi everyone
I want to share something to you guys.I had a weird and disturbing dream today.I had many weird dreams in the past but this dream I had today really struck and scared me.At first I had dream about my school life in the past.Then before I become aware I was having another dream.so in this dream I was browsing some websites, I don't remember their names and don't know if they are real.while browsing I landed on a particular website having blue background and many categories on various topics. As I was browsing I saw a link and it had a warning that said that the link contains some type of classified information in explicit format which are hidden from public eye and click on your own discretion. when I clicked it opened some websites in one website there were many pictures of humanoid looking hybrid beings and brief description of them. I don't know how to describe how they looked because I can't words to describe it. they looked slimy greasy and had deformed faces and body parts. they were very tall and huge. if you guys know the orc of lord of rings and cannibals in the movie wrong turn then you'll get the idea of how they looked partly.

on the next website there was article about a group called council of nine.there were also pictures and information just like Wikipedia but I only remember a picture that looked like a place of sacrifices or some type of altar.there was a huge statue or idol of a monstrous being. the idol had pointy long sticks of bones coming out from its hands and legs.it was seated on some type of huge flat stone slab.it looked something like this excepr the pointy bones were coming out from his arms and legs.there i saw four people pierced by the bones from their back and out of their mouth.blood was dripping from their body and they were dying slowly there were many people wearing some sort of costume and they seemed to be worshing the idol.on the side were bodies of many people who had been sacrificed in the past.those bodies were given to the monstrous beings i mentioned earlier to eat.i cant remember what the article said but the article had names of big hit sm and many more companies and the names of people was also mentioned and jonghyun name was also there as wellas many other. the name list was also quite long.Also the article stated that only four people can be sacrificed at a time
so this is all i can recall.i normally cant recall a dream so i wrote it as soon as i wake up.Also i had this dream around 7 am in the morning.View attachment 4459
wow what a scary dream, I hate sleep paralysis, its annoying.
its scary thought to think Jonghyun body was given to be eaten :( I hope that didn't really happen

lee_

Established
View attachment 4500
View attachment 4499
View attachment 4509 (A clock in the MV showing the time 11:05 again - while Yongguk says the words "Viva la revolution")

However, look at this picture I've taken from EXO's "Power":View attachment 4510
This fact is also very well depicted in the "Wake me up" MV where the "grey masses" get their brain on an assembly line.View attachment 4511

Wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up

(Wake me up, wake me up)
(...)

(...)
Vive la revolution
In this gray city,

Free, love, real, ill

Wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up

Yeah wake me up

Yeah wake me up
Yeah wake me up

My senses
Are coming back to life
(Wake me up, wake me up)

(Spreading myself out)
Throw away your worries
Yeah wake me up

Wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up

Yeah wake me up

In the MV we can see a man crashing a car's window exactly where a diamond is depicted (SHINee's symbol) and an electronic device store called "Inspira" which is later set on fire...View attachment 4513View attachment 4512

View attachment 4504
The number on the banner next to the cat did already appear in Ko-Ko-Bop:View attachment 4503View attachment 4506

That 11:05 PM reminds me of one of the Illuminati cards titled "Combined Disasters". The clock shows the exact time of 11:05 PM. There has been many theories about it, one that links the card with the Japan earthquake in 2011, but seeing how the 11:05 PM is being used in many Kpop MVs just now, I think the 'disaster' is something that will happen in the near future.

EDIT:
That L-1485 number is also Chanyeol's tattoo

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/27/exos-chanyeol-shares-meaning-behind-new-tattoo/
The “L” stands for “EXO-L,” while the number refers to August 5, 2014, the date on which EXO’s fan club was first created.

It may have some hidden meaning tough.

That handsign was used for a very short time in the 3rd ep. of NCTmentary:
View attachment 4495

After watching some unboxing videos I finally captured a good moment with the credits(Jonghyun's The Story Op.1):
View attachment 4497
Thank you so much for the help, I'll see if the art directors and illustrator may have something to do with the occult elite, just like M Kim.

I think we definitely started discovering a lot of the secrets of the elite here. I'm worried they'll try to remove the thread.
I suggest we start saving every single page here as a backup. We don't want to come back and see that this forum/thread has disappeared without any single trace.

Last edited:
View attachment 4500
View attachment 4499

Wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up

(Wake me up, wake me up)
(...)

(...)
Vive la revolution
In this gray city,

Free, love, real, ill

Wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up

Yeah wake me up

Yeah wake me up
Yeah wake me up

My senses
Are coming back to life
(Wake me up, wake me up)

(Spreading myself out)
Throw away your worries
Yeah wake me up

Wake me up, open my eyes
Yeah wake me up

Yeah wake me up

View attachment 4504

This is scary stuff, it is hitting right about the masses not believing the ww3 is real, everyday I argue with my family that ww3 is real and none think it is, just like how the illuminati made people believe the ww3 won't happen.
I think ww3 probably will happen before 2020, because its predicted that during Japan olympic game, there will be already ww3 in old Japanese anime, not sure what 5 Nov mean, but it certainly mean something in that time will be important.
I also remember I read some where that someone having dream that when Jonghyun died, it will be new era, it is sound like its happening

That 11:05 PM reminds me of one of the Illuminati cards titled "Combined Disasters". The clock shows the exact time of 11:05 PM. There has been many theories about it, one that links the card with the Japan earthquake in 2011, but seeing how the 11:05 PM is being used in many Kpop MVs just now, I think the 'disaster' is something that will happen in the near future.

Thank you so much for the help, I'll see if the art directors and illustrator may have something to do with the occult elite, just like M Kim.

I suggest we start saving every single page here as a backup. We don't want to come back and see that this forum/thread has disappeared without any single trace.
I think there should be solution to stop the destruction of Japan and Korea, and stop the ww3...do you guys have suggestion/ or think there is way to stop this from happening?

lee_

Established
I think there should be solution to stop the destruction of Japan and Korea, and stop the ww3...do you guys have suggestion/ or think there is way to stop this from happening?
I don't think we can actually stop it from happening since it's such a mega project they have been planning since decades ago. Only God knows how to stop it. The least we can do is to keep our family and friends informed of what's about to come in the near future and prepare ourselves both mentally and physically because this WW3 will have a worldwide impact. Whether there will be a physical war in our country or not, we must be ready to relocate and lead our family to safety in case anything bad happens. Don't forget to pray and seek God's help. May God bless us with safety and protection wherever we are.

In case of a nuclear blast, this guide may help:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2163824/ww3-nuclear-attack-survival-guide-north-korea/
We don't know just how powerful the reinvented-nuclear attack can be. The last one that happened in 1945 was so powerful and the damage was unimaginable, even if it didn't break the whole country of Japan.