Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

2thest4rs

Established
I know, but they don’t need to bring them to every event to prove a point. I just cringe everytime i see them dragging kpop idols when meeting Biden Trump, the british royal family etc. Imagine if they dragged kpop idols to meet Kim Jong Un or the Chinese president, they would look ridiculous. Lisa just did a stripshow in front of a bunch of rich old men, like is that your national pride?
Eyes wide shut hinted about the British Royal family and their involvement in the elite’s s@tanic societies. I suspect that Lisa’s stripshow at the French cabaret was some sort if intitiation ritual for moving up and looks like Charles seems very pleased with them.
I saw this on my feed.
They are FAR from artists!! They BARELY work and have an extremely small discography. They have NO TALENT. They are glorified models!!!
Adele and the Beatles somewhat make sense. Adele is a good vocalist and I hate the beatles but at least they wrote their own music. Wtf do black pink do to deserve this?? THEY'RE NOT EVEN BRITISH!!! FFS.

Last edited:

JesusSoldier

Veteran

Check this out. The members start off in blindfolds just like a freem@son initiation. There's some background noise as if they are controlled by something and being "powered on" like robots. This is some messed up stuff that pretty much exposes everything we have been saying here. Yet of course the blind fans in the comment section will praise them for their "talent." It's sad how the fans have blindfolds on just like the artists do. Consume consume consume.

1701078455118.png

Is this a circle or a pentagram?

Completely off-topic, I'll only say one thing with no intention of derailing the thread, but I need to say it. If there is any Muslim out here in this thread, kindly beware of @e-Enoch and @JesusSoldier ,both of these people are full of hate against Muslims. I can't keep quiet now, kindly research for yourself what they post on other threads of this forum and justify Muslim bloodshed by their propaganda.

It was needed to be said here because on surface they act all humble and meek and I can't stand this kind of hypocrisy.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Completely off-topic, I'll only say one thing with no intention of derailing the thread, but I need to say it. If there is any Muslim out here in this thread, kindly beware of @e-Enoch and @JesusSoldier ,both of these people are full of hate against Muslims. I can't keep quiet now, kindly research for yourself what they post on other threads of this forum and justify Muslim bloodshed by their propaganda.

It was needed to be said here because on surface they act all humble and meek and I can't stand this kind of hypocrisy.
This is a kpop thread. Please post something kpop related or kindly leave. Crybaby women like you can't stand up to men like me, so you try to gather up more people to help your cause. Strength in numbers isn't going to help you when you stand before God all ALONE on judgement day.

This is a kpop thread. Please post something kpop related or kindly leave. Crybaby women like you can't stand up to men like me, so you try to gather up more people to help your cause. Strength in numbers isn't going to help you when you stand before God all ALONE on judgement day.
@arhur12 atleast I request you, check his content on other threads. These people needs proper boycotting. I have SS of his replies , laughing on burnt corpses of little babies and calling them terrorist. You think you will provoke Muslims and will enjoy posting your stupid stuff here, I won't let you. This forum is already full of waste but I won't let your shit fly here before leaving you hypocrite.

minnie82

Superstar

Check this out. The members start off in blindfolds just like a freem@son initiation. There's some background noise as if they are controlled by something and being "powered on" like robots. This is some messed up stuff that pretty much exposes everything we have been saying here. Yet of course the blind fans in the comment section will praise them for their "talent." It's sad how the fans have blindfolds on just like the artists do. Consume consume consume.

View attachment 97206

Yes the symbolisms were pretty obvious

They are FAR from artists!! They BARELY work and have an extremely small discography. They have NO TALENT. They are glorified models!!!
Adele and the Beatles somewhat make sense. Adele actually is a good vocalist and I hate the beatles but at least they wrote their own music. Wtf do black pink do to deserve this?? THEY'RE NOT EVEN BRITISH!!! FFS.
too true. in 20 something years ppl will have moved on from kpoop and korea will be irrelevant again. come on korea dont got much going for it it even has to send kpoop stars to other countries in order for ppl to give a damn about a small country. they did that whole hyde park thing and i was thinking they are already global superstars what do they need w/ some random british festival that they had to headline it

This MV is also very dark and symbolic. There is a portrait of a house that flips over and looks like it spells the word "six"?? Or maybe it's "sis" idk.

View attachment 97210
that house is similar to the one that was shown in doja's agora hills. it has layered meaning one is that it symbolizes the world being turned upside down=chaos/pole shift(good is bad bad is good etc ive spoken a lot on this). house/hut temple also=body. we also have the house=world burning at the end of the mv.
1701096159993.png
1701096176942.png
1701096192461.png
1701097436982.png
cis=on this side of
cis=ics-> from lattin ix=ex= X. X=putting a curse
sis=six=heX=heXagram=putting curse thru saturn energy/metatron energy since the hexagram portal on saturn is metatron's cube & the star of remphan.
see how everything is about X? i've been warning about this way before they began using it so widely in the mainstream and now here we are.

1701097795390.png
i noticed how they are also highlighting the word "arc" it's also shown in the post card below with the horse. but also narc as in narcotics even if it says narcissist. narcotics is what comes in the spirit.

1701096424648.png
the world flipping upside down + light beings appearing beings wrapped in light. i've spoken of this too and so has sister celestial about the beings wrapped in light that will appear before the return of Christ. they might be appear as light beings but are in fact dimmed light false light a DECEPTION
1701096975174.png
1701096529116.png1701096829214.png
1701096569022.png
moth->night butterfly(psyche=soul)->midnight transformation->darkening of the soul=corruption. butterfly monarch and more. ive spoken of this as well let me link here->

View attachment 97206

this is so ugly it looks like some typa centipede

@arhur12 atleast I request you, check his content on other threads. These people needs proper boycotting. I have SS of his replies , laughing on burnt corpses of little babies and calling them terrorist. You think you will provoke Muslims and will enjoy posting your stupid stuff here, I won't let you. This forum is already full of waste but I won't let your shit fly here before leaving you hypocrite.
proof bc this reeks of fake.
This is the 2nd time muslims are targeted here

proof bc this reeks of fake.
This is the 2nd time muslims are targeted here
I'm not targeting Muslim. I'm a Muslim myself. Let's see, if I can send you some SS in your DM.
Edit: I want more Muslims to join this conversation, I don't want to derail this thread but before Interacting with this person, make sure what he says about Muslims otherwise. He thinks the mass murder of thousands of children is justified because they are future terrorists.

FB_IMG_1701100402567.jpg

FB_IMG_1701100751757.jpg

Decide for yourselves. I'm out.

Last edited:

JesusSoldier

Veteran
that house is similar to the one that was shown in doja's agora hills. it has layered meaning one is that it symbolizes the world being turned upside down=chaos/pole shift(good is bad bad is good etc ive spoken a lot on this). house/hut temple also=body. we also have the house=world burning at the end of the mv.
View attachment 97220
View attachment 97221
View attachment 97222
View attachment 97228
cis=on this side of
cis=ics-> from lattin ix=ex= X. X=putting a curse
sis=six=heX=heXagram=putting curse thru saturn energy/metatron energy since the hexagram portal on saturn is metatron's cube & the star of remphan.
see how everything is about X? i've been warning about this way before they began using it so widely in the mainstream and now here we are.

View attachment 97229
i noticed how they are also highlighting the word "arc" it's also shown in the post card below with the horse. but also narc as in narcotics even if it says narcissist. narcotics is what comes in the spirit.

View attachment 97223
the world flipping upside down + light beings appearing beings wrapped in light. i've spoken of this too and so has sister celestial about the beings wrapped in light that will appear before the return of Christ. they might be appear as light beings but are in fact dimmed light false light a DECEPTION
View attachment 97227
View attachment 97224View attachment 97226
View attachment 97225
moth->night butterfly(psyche=soul)->midnight transformation->darkening of the soul=corruption. butterfly monarch and more. ive spoken of this as well let me link here->
Thank you for the insight!