Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Beautiful

Star
yh bc the real jennie wasnt good enough lol. dont fret about some random kid that u dont even know tho
Why she is always singing jennny songs , why people always compare her with Jenny, why she is getting famous only when she sings Jenny songs,, people went far to say that she is Jenny daughter bcz she looks somewhat as Jenny....
I accept she is random girl and i don't know her .....the thing is they are injecting her with Jenny concept which i didn't like...

Why she is always singing jennny songs , why people always compare her with Jenny, why she is getting famous only when she sings Jenny songs,, people went far to say that she is Jenny daughter bcz she looks somewhat as Jenny....
I accept she is random girl and i don't know her .....the thing is they are injecting her with Jenny concept which i didn't like...
idk bruh call them urself lol what do u take these forums for? we arent know it alls... bruh so many people in entertainment tend to copy or mimic other entertainers it is how it is. i think you lot are taking this a bit too far and assuming things without knowing things.

I don't believe it's planned... I think the awkward tension between the members and her arrogance is genuine but to each their own
yeah but they get free pr from it so it has to have some sort of badly done acting on her part so much of entertainment is fabricated but i dont think its as deep or even as sinister as some of the users on here want it to be, as though every little minor thing is a suspicion or whatnot. yh they stick a kid with pigtails on stage to look like another older girl as if its not been done before many a times. entertainers have to be taught as kids cause if they were older they wouldnt be able to do half of what they do on stage. theres a certain age where idols would stop being able to learn some new skills unless they do it all on drugs or some shit but we would never know so i wouldnt fret abt some random arse kid lol, meaning they can only learn that stuff as young as 3 probably.

Journal atlas

Rookie
Yes Kai is a trained ballet dancer like Jimin..i remember that in one of the last Exo cameback , during an event, Kai didn't t remember the steps of one of their songs choreography , and Kyungsoo (that's he's not even the main dancers ) have to taught him the steps , i find it weird since he's one
of the main dancers
looking back exo had a long history of forgetting choreo(particularly kai) and not remembering certain things that went on, they had long breaks within the industry. A majority of there career's was other ventures like modeling, acting etc. I believe $m just does the ent stuff for show and is more focused on making their idols a commodity outside of idol dom. I believe they and other sm idols don't really take it seriously. remember kai "trained' in ballet only for a few years before his father pushed him to audition for sm twice. He also would film him and send video's to all the big ent companies until he landed kai auditions. The ballet thing was just apart of the special marketing sm does for it's artist. Kai is a dancer but the main focus like every child star was just for him to be famous, he posted some professional headshots he took as a child, meaning his parents wanted him to be famous more than anything. One of his best friends he still hangs around to this day was a child actor and an sm trainee. Every trainee has their own bragging point. Due to the timeline that was given there's no way he spent more than a couple years max dancing ballet. He spent more time learning "idol dance" which is just a combo of hip hop and he says that's his weakest point. What I'm saying is even the main dancer's in kpop aren't "trained" nearly as much as fans or the public thinks they are that's a fact. Most of their training is mk ultr@ and making sure they are the perfect obedient industry puppets. This is true of all celebs. Even the best actors aren't really that good many just attend special acting schools that teach them old world techniques to push them into certain zones. This is what people would call alters, or possession different names for the same thing. Above everything it's about politics and playing a part on the world stage. I find it interesting many don't speak of that on the kpop tag because it's just as relevant as kpop. Korea only has about 20 elite families I believe most idols come from one or a combination of the ch@ebol families. Nobody in korea gets a leg up without being connected or supported. Especially now that being an idol in korea means worship why wouldn't those elite families want that worship. Many foreign kpop idols are from very rich families but in korea all the idols act poor or normal when the average person is struggling and can definitely not afford dance classes or to let their child drop out of school, it's seen as insane not to shoot for a ivy league school there's no way parents are letting their poor children dance around for fun. But the elite control the media so the narrative is air tight across the board. Most never show their parents.

Oceanic

Veteran
me either. idgi its too confusing nowadays. general things is never easy for anyone but why does basic shit have to be so complex and difficult? esp entertainers like whys it so easy for them to be rich and successful but not for us?
It's easy for them because they took the easy way out by selling their souls. Yeah, anyone who's willing to do that and then worship baal which includes murder, child murder, child prostitution, r4pe, consumption of blood and other human fluids, just for some money and fame have always been evil to the core.

It's easy for them because they were just born evil. They descend from demonic bloodlines. I've seen a few celebrities genuinely look like they would rather not be in the industry but then when they come to peace with it, that's only when they can be their true selves which is evil; and then they happily bask in their riches not caring about what they did to obtain it.

Just like people who desire to be like God must follow his commandments, same goes with those who have carnal desires. They must follow Satan's commandments which is the direct opposite of God's commandments. The way God's children become purified in him by obeying, is the same way people become corrupted to the core in satan by obeying.

arhur12

Star
looking back exo had a long history of forgetting choreo(particularly kai) and not remembering certain things that went on, they had long breaks within the industry. A majority of there career's was other ventures like modeling, acting etc. I believe $m just does the ent stuff for show and is more focused on making their idols a commodity outside of idol dom. I believe they and other sm idols don't really take it seriously. remember kai "trained' in ballet only for a few years before his father pushed him to audition for sm twice. He also would film him and send video's to all the big ent companies until he landed kai auditions. The ballet thing was just apart of the special marketing sm does for it's artist. Kai is a dancer but the main focus like every child star was just for him to be famous, he posted some professional headshots he took as a child, meaning his parents wanted him to be famous more than anything. One of his best friends he still hangs around to this day was a child actor and an sm trainee. Every trainee has their own bragging point. Due to the timeline that was given there's no way he spent more than a couple years max dancing ballet. He spent more time learning "idol dance" which is just a combo of hip hop and he says that's his weakest point. What I'm saying is even the main dancer's in kpop aren't "trained" nearly as much as fans or the public thinks they are that's a fact. Most of their training is mk ultr@ and making sure they are the perfect obedient industry puppets. This is true of all celebs. Even the best actors aren't really that good many just attend special acting schools that teach them old world techniques to push them into certain zones. This is what people would call alters, or possession different names for the same thing. Above everything it's about politics and playing a part on the world stage. I find it interesting many don't speak of that on the kpop tag because it's just as relevant as kpop. Korea only has about 20 elite families I believe most idols come from one or a combination of the ch@ebol families. Nobody in korea gets a leg up without being connected or supported. Especially now that being an idol in korea means worship why wouldn't those elite families want that worship. Many foreign kpop idols are from very rich families but in korea all the idols act poor or normal when the average person is struggling and can definitely not afford dance classes or to let their child drop out of school, it's seen as insane not to shoot for a ivy league school there's no way parents are letting their poor children dance around for fun. But the elite control the media so the narrative is air tight across the board. Most never show their parents.
I agree with you. I was never Wowed by Ex0's live performing skills. The vocal line is awesome and their vocals in live performances are always on point. However, the dance line is weak and they don't do enough to make the performances memorable. Sehun, Chanyeol, Suho and Xiumin are not that good in either dance or vocals. They look good in comparison to BT$ but they can't compare to Sh1nee and even some Nshity members. Ka1 was trained in ballet but that doesn't make him any special because there are many more male idols who come from a classical dance background. I stopped believing in stories about idols working hard. They always claim they are working hard to improve their vocals and dance but the hard work never translates into actual improvement in their skills. Like if we take for example JM. That guy has said many times that he is taking vocal lessons but his singing never got better. He still sings like a crying goat even after 10 years. With western artists at least sometimes they actually do show improvement in their vocals and live performing skills. Even the likes of Taylor swift and Katy Perry have improved their vocals throughout their careers.

I don't believe claims about Ka1 being dedicated to his dancing/solo career either. He became a soloist in 2020 and he hasn't released anything ground breaking or truly amazing yet. He takes long breaks between his comebacks too and I feel like he is more interested in variety shows and fashion than music and dancing. I don't even believe the stories about him practicing till sunrise with T@emin in $M before his debut. With T@emin it is somewhat believable because he did show massive improvement in his vocals and performing skills during 2009-2013 era. However, Ka1 is not a good singer and his dancing skills and live performing skills have mostly stayed stagnant during his career. Only, people in Ex0 who show some passion for music are the vocal line.

minnie82

Superstar

A lot of idols are recieving backlash for recommending Made in Abyss an Anime series filled with sexual innuendos and pedophilic content. The author of the manga is a real p***phile and a few of these guys seemed to have been aware of this anime's controversial nature but they still recommended it and praised it.
they have to promote the pedo illuminati agenda, that's disgusting

minnie82

Superstar
Wow I didn't know this was happening since 2016. If this is true then it makes the other members of BB look bad as well. Like, didn't they know about it if their member was doing this stuff since a long time.
I really doubt the others members didn't know..

JesusSoldier

Veteran
At first i thought it is cute but now it is looking as programming to me....do u guys know a little girl who is getting famous and called as little Jenny....and she is continuously singing only Jenny songs.....I am really concerned about her..i mean i don't want another girl to become Jenny....i don't want that little girl turn into industrial slave
Yeah her name is Ell@ Gr0ss. I've seen some kp0p servers on discord where people were already sexualizing her.....

Journal atlas

Rookie
Check this out:
The only thing that made me upset about the whole thing is how the korean media never really questioned all the people that were known to be close to seungri. I feel like he was the scapegoat. There was also the nth room scandal and it was said to involve hundreds of celebs, politicians and well known people in korea who paid to have a subscription to basically child torture but the police refused to reveal the names and none of those people were prosecuted. Yg is known to have a history with prostitution. Blackpink as trainee's were dressed as young s#x workers when they couldn't of been more than 14/15 but nobody cares and look back on those trainee videos as cute. I don't believe Lisa's performance in paris at crazy horse is anything different than what she's been forced and encouraged to do onstage for years. But now she's been blacklisted in China for it, it was fine when she was younger but now because she's in Europe doing it and keeping all the money it's a problem. It's most definitely a mindset of a pimp. Everyone knows what's going on with Yg but leave it alone because they know if they expose YG and the company gets shut down everybody imprisoned will start ratting on other companies and celebs and in truth people don't want their favorite idol exposed. I remember during a awards show seungri sat on sehun's lap and all the fans were happy and their friendship was well known but flash foward to after this every sehun fan and exo fan said they weren't that close. I actually heard on crazydaysandnights because the kpop industry is basically hunting for and training kids in america like they do in korea the american gov is starting to look at the companies with a closer eye which is why legally more us companies are starting to crack down on asian stuff in general like tiktok, and kpop videos are getting less views because youtube is no longer accepting the bought bots and stuff. It's a whole war going on behind the scenes. The us is just very interested in playing the fool but they have been tightening the reigns on kpop for awhile and are basically begining to treat it like the they treated russian propaganda back during the coldwar. I don't exactly think they are taking the wrong approach either. Kpop can be seen as a form of mind control. The fans would probably commit crimes for their idols if asked.

Journal atlas

Rookie

I'm laughing so hard I nearly passed out LOL

View attachment 96644

They just found out we don't know celebs in person......
This is a very common thing on twitter they are just now discovering kpop is funded by zionist and even the people they thought were progressive and lbgt friendly like eric nam are in fact funded by people who have all the principles they stand against. Personally I always thought the ideology of the modern progressive person was very confusing. They are pro islam but also pro lbgtq and anti racist but a lot of the intersectionality of these things don't even mix. The same people who made this post were most likely tweeting black lives matter, not knowing anything about the black community which is mostly conservative. Many black people are radical christians holding staunch views on marriage, sexuality and even race. Many asians are as well but they forget this because in kpop fandoms cause many hide their real beliefs because they are trying to sell a product. It's astounding the amount of people that think all koreans are pro lbgt cause of fanservice, when they are pretty much openly homophobic, but they won't turn away business. Yaoi and Yuri culture is rapant in kpop fandoms, even girls that participate in groups playing the role of pretend girlfriend or pretend boyfriend to their same sex member which has led to lbgt fans and even straight fans genuinely thinking Korea is accepting of gay people when really generally speaking they arent. The younger culture is slightly more accepting than the older culture but not how it is in america. Fanservice has completely high jacked these people's brains. They know nothing about politics and only see in black and white / good and bad not knowing kpop was created as a tool to be used by the korean government to enforce a new youth culture. Trying to use kpop to coddle the youth and distract them from the dystopic reality of living in south korea. While also sucking in an entire new generation of kids to be sucked into the game as well.

This person is right they don't know these people but it's too little to late now. I believe it's moreso that this girl is the opposite of the standards kpop fans want for kpop which is light skin, straight hair, and tons of plastic surgery. Many fans online have gotten korean rhinoplasty, take skin whitening pills or products and diet heavily, I believe if suddenly a girl with none of those traits became a kpop star and got to be around their fave idols and live their dream I believe they'd collectively explode. Kpop fans have become just as racist and colorist as the idols but know they can't say it outright. Calling a christian with christian morals radical but any muslim idol would have the same if not harsher judgements concerning lbgt unless they weren't religious or just placating. I believe the person who wrote this is either a child or not a very smart person being that they called this girl both a evangelical christian and a zionist(which is wild because historically christians were insulted by being called antisemetic), I'm guessing they meant pro-zionist.