Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Britney is way more charismatic in my opinion.
1998-2004 Britney was better than most idols (both male and females in K-pop). No female dancer in kpop is on her level and even among males only T@emin comes close to her level in live performing sometimes because Ka1 is too robotic in execution while JM's performances lack in energy. I was shocked to see how lacking Ka1's performances in his solo concert were early this year. Really, if you remove the camera, editing and props these idols will not look so good.

minnie82

Superstar
1998-2004 Britney was better than most idols (both male and females in K-pop). No female dancer in kpop is on her level and even among males only T@emin comes close to her level in live performing sometimes because Ka1 is too robotic in execution while JM's performances lack in energy. I was shocked to see how lacking Ka1's performances in his solo concert were early this year. Really, if you remove the camera, editing and props these idols will not look so good.
yes and Kai was labeled one of the best dancers in kpop ..

Flarepath

Star
Although I can remember all the fantastic songs of the 60's and some 70's, I'm hard pushed to remember any songs that came after that right up to the present day because they're mostly bloody awful and totally unforgettable.:)

WARNING- Don't buy DVD's of modern "remastered" junk that messes with 60's stuff, it's tinny and squeaky and nothing like the classic originals, I can only assume TPTB are trying to destroy 60's stuff just like they try to destroy everything good.

arhur12

Star
yes and Kai was labeled one of the best dancers in kpop ..
I think this is because a lot of them like Ka1 and JM have trained in elite dance schools where they focus more on "technical" execution of dance moves but they don't have natural charisma. Ka1 is known for his stage presence but if you watch closely he keeps repeating the same facial expressions in different performances. Same can be said about a lot of other idols.

minnie82

Superstar
I think this is because a lot of them like Ka1 and JM have trained in elite dance schools where they focus more on "technical" execution of dance moves but they don't have natural charisma. Ka1 is known for his stage presence but if you watch closely he keeps repeating the same facial expressions in different performances. Same can be said about a lot of other idols.
Yes Kai is a trained ballet dancer like Jimin..i remember that in one of the last Exo cameback , during an event, Kai didn't t remember the steps of one of their songs choreography , and Kyungsoo (that's he's not even the main dancers ) have to taught him the steps , i find it weird since he's one
of the main dancers

Last edited:
Although I can remember all the fantastic songs of the 60's and some 70's, I'm hard pushed to remember any songs that came after that right up to the present day because they're mostly bloody awful and totally unforgettable.:)

WARNING- Don't buy DVD's of modern "remastered" junk that messes with 60's stuff, it's tinny and squeaky and nothing like the classic originals, I can only assume TPTB are trying to destroy 60's stuff just like they try to destroy everything good.
earlier generations seemed so much more lively and friendly, every other modern generation nowadays has become self absorbed and obnoxious attention seeky mf cunts who only want something for their own benefit. honestly i dont think the 90s were better imho it was the forefront for all the generic modernised digitialised bullshit that we now have to deal with for the rest of our pointless existence

Flarepath

Star
earlier generations seemed so much more lively and friendly..
And girls and women were much more attractive too, but nowadays they wear hideous clothes and vile shoes and pump their faces up with botox and stuff that makes them look like mutants that have crawled out of the Chernobyl reactor..:)

PS- here's another lefty dick who's having a dig at 60's/ 70's music-

dj.jpg

2thest4rs

Established
You know Youtuber Sojang was the first person to call this out and W0nyoung fans doxxed and reported her to St@rship ENT.
St@rship threatened to sue her for "defamation" and so she had to delete her channel and post an apology
View attachment 96563
That's crazy! I literally think her rich daddy pays for bots to defend her no matter what. One time all I said was that I'm tired of her and Yujin literally always being in center no matter the context. Especially at this point in IVE's career. They are already recognized as a successful group. It's not like they need to still ride off of iz*one's popularity still. Comeback pictures, award shows, airport photos, tiktok videos, choreography, etc they are ALWAYS front and center. Boy did they attack me for calling it out. I just wanted to get to know the other members and I'm sick of her being shoved in my face! She does nothing to fight this. The only thing she feeds off of is positive attention. I can see through her fake nice and innocent act. Entitled brat. Her fans are so delusional and gullible.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Yes Kai is a trained ballet dancer like Jimin..i remember that in one of the last Exo cameback , during an event, Kai didn't t remember the steps of one of their songs choreography , and Kyungsoo (that's he's not even the main dancers ) have to taught him the steps , i find it weird since he's one
of the main dancers
Ka1 is a great dancer but sometimes his performance does not match his facial expressions. For e.g the song would be emotional but he would sometimes do a sexy smirk and it will feel weird. JM on the other hand doesn't even change his facial expressions for most of the performance. I like seeing JM when he does his classical stuff but he can't make me feel emotional with his dance.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
That's crazy! I literally think her rich daddy pays for bots to defend her no matter what. One time all I said was that I'm tired of her and Yujin literally always being in center no matter the context. Especially at this point in IVE's career. They are already recognized as a successful group. It's not like they need to still ride off of iz*one's popularity still. Comeback pictures, award shows, airport photos, tiktok videos, choreography, etc they are ALWAYS front and center. Boy did they attack me for calling it out. I just wanted to get to know the other members and I'm sick of her being shoved in my face! She does nothing to fight this. The only thing she feeds off of is positive attention. I can see through her fake nice and innocent act. Entitled brat. Her fans are so delusional and gullible.
What really gets under my skin about her is how she goes on stage and has a half-hearted attitude. She doesn't put in nearly as much effort as her other members do, which she should because it's her JOB to do. She knows she doesn't have to try as hard because her blind followers will defend and support her no matter what. This makes her have one of the laziest stage presence I've ever seen in the industry. Does she even sweat? I've been given many different excuses like "she's tired because she's doing several other projects like modeling and brand deals" or "why should she put in the effort and mess up her pretty fixed hair?" I despise it. It's HER JOB! I wouldn't say anything bad about her if she would actually put a smile on her face and act just a little grateful that she is where she is, like how other idols pretend to do. It's impossible to say anything in certain places because her fans cannot take criticism.