Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
This channel is a gem. Exposed other famous celebrities too. Earlier I used to think kpop males could be pretty, now I have suspicions for some of them.
Key
Suga
Park jihoon(Wanna one)
Kang Daniel
Bae jin young
Lee Dae hwi (so obv)
G dragon
Jimin
Jin
J hope
Txt yunjun
Heechul
Ryowook (SJ, less popular member)

These are just guesses based on info provided by this channel.I don't follow the new groups, so can't say much.
Also a k drama actor Kim Soo hyun, I previously saw his works, and he looked very soft compared to female leads. I thought that maybe korea has pretty young boys. Maybe puberty doesn't hit hard, or some men of East Asian race have that type of facial/bone structure.Coz a lot of Japanese stars tend to look young and pretty on screen too. Recently, when I saw his drama It's okay not to be okay, the contrast is huge between him and the female lead. Even in scenes where she has minimal makeup, this guy looks more feminine, and he's in his 30's.
i really think there's more mtf than ftm, i agree for someone on your list ( some Bts members that you mentioned always looks suspect to me ), i would add Bam Bam , he's thai like Lisa , so he could be a possible ftm, and Taemin too ..and Xiumin and Baekhyun from Exo too .

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
This channel is a gem. Exposed other famous celebrities too. Earlier I used to think kpop males could be pretty, now I have suspicions for some of them.
Key
Suga
Park jihoon(Wanna one)
Kang Daniel
Bae jin young
Lee Dae hwi (so obv)
G dragon
Jimin
Jin
J hope
Txt yunjun
Heechul
Ryowook (SJ, less popular member)

These are just guesses based on info provided by this channel.I don't follow the new groups, so can't say much.
Also a k drama actor Kim Soo hyun, I previously saw his works, and he looked very soft compared to female leads. I thought that maybe korea has pretty young boys. Maybe puberty doesn't hit hard, or some men of East Asian race have that type of facial/bone structure.Coz a lot of Japanese stars tend to look young and pretty on screen too. Recently, when I saw his drama It's okay not to be okay, the contrast is huge between him and the female lead. Even in scenes where she has minimal makeup, this guy looks more feminine, and he's in his 30's.
I don't think any of these men are trans. They are all clearly male...although some may be gay...

Mambo999

Established
So, I was listening to Newjeans - Newjeans, and I swear guys I heard some whispering in the background before the second chorus either like a chant or some affirmation. Tell me im not the only one, its hard to tell and I only noticed this now.

Eldesande

Established
Sometimes they do ads like this for vegan type companies. It also could be a cannibalistic thing. The photo looks very primal too. Kind of like showing the primitive, animalistic side of humanity.
Yeah that makes sense. The animalistic and uncouth side of humanity. I immediately felt uncomfortable seeing that photo. It's also strategically posed so that one eye is visible. It's so weird because HJ has always been kind of cute and had a playful image, and this new side of him they're displaying is really giving me the creeps.

loginine

Veteran
Yeah that makes sense. The animalistic and uncouth side of humanity. I immediately felt uncomfortable seeing that photo. It's also strategically posed so that one eye is visible. It's so weird because HJ has always been kind of cute and had a playful image, and this new side of him they're displaying is really giving me the creeps.
Yeah. I think him being a cutesy type of guy makes the image more powerful. Because he’s completely out of his normal persona. He is behaving totally different. Maybe this persona is the one crafted by the h@ndler and it’s the alter ego they created. It’s his crazy destructive side or a state of mind that comes out. Maybe this is his new persona that he is trying to showcase. A darker more primal type character.

loginine

Veteran
i really think there's more mtf than ftm, i agree for someone on your list ( some Bts members that you mentioned always looks suspect to me ), i would add Bam Bam , he's thai like Lisa , so he could be a possible ftm, and Taemin too ..and Xiumin and Baekhyun from Exo too .
Yeah. I do think a lot of this is going on. Also too many of them look alike in features. Maybe they also create cl0nés or they are related in some way. I don’t believe the casting stories. I don’t think they were just discovered by accident.

Momorin

Rookie
Personally I'm hard pressed to think that Tw1c3, for instance, is full of trannies. M0m0, one whom many have accused of being trans, is definitely a woman with real curves. Her body type, the kind that seems to easily get fat, and thus makes her thick, would have to be from her big dad. Her bandmate S@nA, one whom I like to refer to as the stripper of the group, has the curves too.

Four of the members of the group got fully vaxxed (the other five not being confirmed by JYPE), and the Jline pole dance, twerk, and do what S@nA does, and they're all essentially pro-LGBT. Enough said on them being undateable.

minnie82

Superstar
Yeah. I do think a lot of this is going on. Also too many of them look alike in features. Maybe they also create cl0nés or they are related in some way. I don’t believe the casting stories. I don’t think they were just discovered by accident.
Yes don't believe either ..the casting stories were made up ones..

minnie82

Superstar
Personally I'm hard pressed to think that Tw1c3, for instance, is full of trannies. M0m0, one whom many have accused of being trans, is definitely a woman with real curves. Her body type, the kind that seems to easily get fat, and thus makes her thick, would have to be from her big dad. Her bandmate S@nA, one whom I like to refer to as the stripper of the group, has the curves too.

Four of the members of the group got fully vaxxed (the other five not being confirmed by JYPE), and the Jline pole dance, twerk, and do what S@nA does, and they're all essentially pro-LGBT. Enough said on them being undateable.
Yes you forgot that these female idols usually wears hip pads so ..