Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

actually if you read the comments there, the picture from the plane was one of the most refuted pictures with details on why the commenter believed it was edited.

and there's a comment that talked about how there's a blue moon phenomena at that time that could only be seen from Japan. idk bout that so no comment, just quoting what i read...

actually, many diverse arguments and for me, 'proofs' are not enough because like what i believe from life observation, proofs CAN be lies as well....and people can claim to be not fan to prove things, Jonghyun's death made people's became really sensitive and a lot of narrative and reaction seemed romanticized to me, and sadly they seemed to be distractions that took away from the big mystery that is how shady his death was and even many of those fans just said out aloud that the pictures could be fake for all they care but they just wanted to believe it to comfort themselves and that people shouldn't be mean and argue with it(which just...whaaat...)...if he's really showing a sign through the moon as claimed by many fans i've seen on the net, i don't get why only from Japan. then again, i don't think i want to argue about it with the fans. at the end of the day, we will see and believe only what we want to see/believe for the most time. for me, human/the dead don't control nature, God does, so IF it was a sign of anything, it would be from God and not any other way around.

about you said you didn't understand what RanFan was trying to say, i think he/she was explaining about moon phase and that at the time of the photo taken, it's not full moon phase and impossible to see full moon, yet the pictures were showing full moon. i don't really research on moon phase so i won't comment on it. it still made more sense than the whole 'Jonghyun sending sign' narrative for me, but then again, we only see/believe what we want to so there's that.
in case you are interested, here is some proof it was real, the moon has changed in color not just in Japan
https://onehallyu.com/topic/623816-right-now-in-japan-the-moon-is-pearl-aqua/

here is another one from Indonesia

for me, it wasn't distraction, because I was sure 100% since hearing the news its murder, because I have seen many things similar to this before, its illuminati style of murder, many people have hard time understanding this because they are way too programmed to trust the media...but whatever, I was interested to know what possibly has happened to him after the death, and I am very spiritual person that believe in paranormal.

and thanks for explaining what Ranfan was saying, I also don't know about moon phase

but they never actually mentioned how bts are and aren't talented, and there was NEVER the need to bring in the fans. we were supposed to talk about the illuminati agenda behind k-pop originally and ONLY
Some fans here was angry that we are talking about the illuminati agenda on some particular group because it was touching their Bias/Favorite group, so yeah we should continue talking about all group that illuminati behind, and all suggestion, no exclusivity should be there

Last edited:
I don't think it was because you were talking about their "bias/favourite" group. It was adding in about another specific group being more talented than the group you were discussing and than another poster bringing up fans when both of those statements had NOTHING TO DO with the topic (illuminati/occult).
some fans were angry from the suggestion/opinion that Jonghyun was sacrificed to their favorite group, but lets end it here, and start discussing again about the occult/illuminati

sososad

Hello guys! any thoughts on L**NA eleven girl musical video and song? I support L**NA but the lyrics are somehow dark I think, Am I overreacting? please review it, Also the caption on her teaser is weird too ;-;

Jes

Established
Hello guys! any thoughts on L**NA eleven girl musical video and song? I support L**NA but the lyrics are somehow dark I think, Am I overreacting? please review it, Also the caption on her teaser is weird too ;-;
Welcome to this thread soso. Hope you're enjoy your time here. All that I will say about LOONA is, they're have that dark vibes.

sososad

Welcome to this thread soso. Hope you're enjoy your time here. All that I will say about LOONA is, they're have that dark vibes.
Thankyou :) Well I wish none of this existed ofc, like I guess everyone in here does too, but I want to be aware of possiblilities to keep my eyes alert and not being fooled/controlled, what creeps me out the most is possibility subliminal messages/pictures, am I being paranoid? I like the music but seeing so much people loosing themselves over some group of ppl who just happens to be charming/attractive and fits the role of a performer, made me skeptical, like once you're in as a fan aswell you can loose youself too. I wish that it could be an entirely good experience (cause being a stan/fan it's nice) but yeah :/

Maggieca

Veteran
guys please let just leave the fanwars away from this thread, we are just discussing the illuminati symbols in kpop. And to be honest I believe no idol is innocent in this situation

I know it's hard when you have a bias you don't want to accept they might be showing you a fake image or being involved in those rituals but when you see all those signs being used again and again you have to admit something is supicious

this is not about talent or looks. This is about the entertainment industry being controlled by the elite and the idols playing along for fame and money

Maggieca

Veteran
by the way if you watched the olympic closing ceremony with EXO and CL did you notice something suspicious? I had no time to watch it yet, but I saw some pictures on twitter and it looked like EXO's formation was some giant eye.
might be just my imagination but I will watch it later

Jes

Established
Thankyou :) Well I wish none of this existed ofc, like I guess everyone in here does too, but I want to be aware of possiblilities to keep my eyes alert and not being fooled/controlled, what creeps me out the most is possibility subliminal messages/pictures, am I being paranoid? I like the music but seeing so much people loosing themselves over some group of ppl who just happens to be charming/attractive and fits the role of a performer, made me skeptical, like once you're in as a fan aswell you can loose youself too. I wish that it could be an entirely good experience (cause being a stan/fan it's nice) but yeah :/
Yeah, subliminal messages are mostly and be like everywhere right now so don't be surprised about that. :D
There are + - when you're being in a stan or fandom. I will just tell you the + because you know the rest. The + is, I could know many people inside and outside of my country. Well, it's nice to see and added someone into your circle of friendship and as long as you're not losing yourself and bring some or many positive things.

Also yeah, like what you said K-Pop idols are charming. No doubt honestly that I like some of them or even many of them already but yeah, we should be more aware about this industry right now.

"Once both of your eyes are opened, you cannot unsee."

Jes

Established
guys please let just leave the fanwars away from this thread, we are just discussing the illuminati symbols in kpop. And to be honest I believe no idol is innocent in this situation

I know it's hard when you have a bias you don't want to accept they might be showing you a fake image or being involved in those rituals but when you see all those signs being used again and again you have to admit something is supicious

this is not about talent or looks. This is about the entertainment industry being controlled by the elite and the idols playing along for fame and money
Thumbs up!

Lonk

Established
by the way if you watched the olympic closing ceremony with EXO and CL did you notice something suspicious? I had no time to watch it yet, but I saw some pictures on twitter and it looked like EXO's formation was some giant eye.
might be just my imagination but I will watch it later
I didn't notice anything but it was kinda funny, I was saying to my husband how the opening and closing ceremonies (aside from the NBC commentator constantly using the words "unity" and "solidarity"...yeah, pushing for peace while you enslave us, no thanks) were lacking in satanism/illuminati, and then out come these dancers in the black and white getups, dancing to techno music and a black and white background, as if they're controlled robots. Ugh. Well at least I can still appreciate the other parts that were cool regardless, like the turtle or the drones. What was up with Johnny Weirs' hair?!

Edit: Wait, I did think ti was weird that CL sang "Baddest Female". There was such a strong "powerful women" message being pushed which I guess isn't bad on its own but we all know it's used in the way feminism is used today--to shame and undermine men. EXO looked really unhappy during their performance but I don't think that had anything to do with illuminati....or maybe it did?

Jes

Established
Guys. I'm sorry if there's or there are something and some things, anything which is wrong from me when I'm in this thread since January 27th. That's the first.

The second, to Dat Stick and another that saying that we should stop fighting, you guys are right. Thumbs up for you.

The third and the last from me in this post, don't forget what's our first purpose in this forum called Vigilant Citizen. Do you guys ever think if the devil or that so called elites and illuminati et cetera seeing us fighting here? Probably they will be really laugh at you and again will just seeing us as some dumb sheeps that could easily be weaken or even broken within a poof. Like always, the devil will like the sound of chaos here and everywhere. :)

That's it so let's keep expose them and don't let them close this thread so easily.

Guys. I'm sorry if there's or there are something and some things, anything which is wrong from me when I'm in this thread since January 27th. That's the first.

The second, to Dat Stick and another that saying that we should stop fighting, you guys are right. Thumbs up for you.

The third and the last from me in this post, don't forget what's our first purpose in this forum called Vigilant Citizen. Do you guys ever think if the devil or that so called elites and illuminati et cetera seeing us fighting here? Probably they will be really laugh at you and again will just seeing us as some dumb sheeps that could easily be weaken or even broken within a poof. Like always, the devil will like the sound of chaos here and everywhere. :)

That's it so let's keep expose them and don't let them close this thread so easily.
Good luck, I hope you enjoyed your time here
Hopefully, the thread will return back as it used to be, don't worry

Jes

Established
Good luck, I hope you enjoyed your time here
Hopefully, the thread will return back as it used to be, don't worry
I will still be here and yeah, I enjoyed my time here. Don't worry too. :"D
What I'm mean is I'm giving 3 points at the post in order to reminding you guys about something so the "third" party which could probably spying here on us won't be benefited because of these things.

Keep exposing!

Just my two cents to ensure that any silly fanwar never happen again/went out of control for several pages and hence taking up precious space that would've been info for exposing the evil in the first place:
Is there a way to probably assign some people to be moderators to get rid of messages that could potentially escalate to useless arguments? Well ofc not just anyone for moderators but I guess some ppl who actually posted abt stopping the fanwar could be good potential candidates

Reactions: Jes

Lonk

Established
I didn't want to say this earlier but I find it VERY suspicious how there's 4-5 people who joined just in the past four days who have posted only in this thread and started arguments and then asked for "fanwars" to stop, and now there's someone (Realest Reality) who's saying the people asking for the fanwars to stop should be mods.

Sorry if RR isn't a shill/paid to cause this but I'm pretty sure the others, along with RanFan, aren't here by a happy coincidence. If (((they))) wanted to control the narrative here, then of course they'd pull something like this, and have someone shill for these newbies to be mods. Either that or they're clearly rabid kpop stans, that much was obvious. :/

lee_

Established
BoA's '내가 돌아 (NEGA DOLA)' Music Video Analysis (Part 1)

I have no doubt that SM definitely has something to do with Jonghyun's death, considering the weird themes they have been throwing out through their female artists. The following scenes are taken from one of BoA's latest Music Videos titled '내가 돌아 (NEGA DOLA)'. It was supposed to be a breakthrough of BoA's comeback, though I personally think it failed as a comeback. Not only because it's not suitable for BoA, but also this MV got overshadowed by Red Velvet's 'Bad Boy', which was released only 2 days before this MV. Bad timing, SM. As ironic as it sounds though, this particular MV does have the same underlying message as RV's 'Bad Boy', which is: Celebrating the killing of men.

Shall we get started? Although, if you don't mind, first you may want to check out only the 0:27-0:31 part where she made an emphasis on the lyrics NEGA DORA, the RA part just rings a bell.

It reminds me of this MV by 2NE1 where they danced in front of a giant pyramid, singing (though more like chanting to me), and suddenly a creepy voice screamed "RA!" on 2:48-2:54.

What's creepy about this? It's just a way to make those songs sound lively. I have to disagree though. The first time I watched 2NE1's '내가 제일 잘 나가(I AM THE BEST)' back in 2011, I knew that "RA" part was just so wrong. Not to mention that the dance itself looks like a ritual. Okay so, what's the deal with the word "RA"? What's so creepy about that?

When you talk about NWO (New World Order), you just can't take out the Ancient Egyptian influence in it. The NWO is not all about Horus and his all-seeing eye, in fact, Horus was believed to later merge with a more ancient, more powerful god named Ra.

From Wikipedia:​

Ra (/rɑː/;[1] Ancient Egyptian: rꜥ or ; also transliterated rˤw; cuneiform: ri-a or ri-ia)[2] or Re (/reɪ/; Coptic: ⲣⲏ, ) is the ancient Egyptian sun god. By the Fifth Dynasty in the 25th and 24th centuries BC, he had become a major god in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the noon sun.​
In later Egyptian dynastic times, Ra was merged with the god Horus, as Ra-Horakhty ("Ra, who is Horus of the Two Horizons"). He was believed to rule in all parts of the created world: the sky, the earth, and the underworld.[3]
All forms of life were believed to have been created by Ra, who called each of them into existence by speaking their secret names. Alternatively man was created from Ra's tears and sweat, hence the Egyptians call themselves the "Cattle of Ra". In the myth of the Celestial Cow it is recounted how mankind plotted against Ra and how he sent his eye as the goddess Sekhmet to punish them. When she became bloodthirsty she was pacified by drinking beer mixed with red dye.​
At some point, the right eye of Horus, with its solar symbolism, was naturally associated with Re, and became the Eye of Re (Ra). Re was said to be the "father of the gods," for he was their head and king, as well as the father of humanity, and, according to some ancient myths, all living creatures that were believed to grow from his sweat or tears. The tears were produced from the Eye of Re, which was separable from him with a mind of its own. Once when it did not return, Re sent Shu and Tefnut to get it, the Eye stubbornly resisted, and in the struggle shed tears; from the tears, men grew. Perhaps this myth emerged because the Egyptian words for "tears" and "men" share a similar sound (On a side note, this may also explain why glamorizing the killing of men is a thing now).​
The core image of the Eye of Ra is the south Egyptian cobra, known for its ruthlessness. The Eye of Ra was a symbol of royal majesty, of the power of life and death, of the ability to control the people and destroy the enemies of Ra.​
What I'm trying to say is, that "RA" word is not a gimmick. I'd compare it with a product commercial in a movie (aka product placement/embedded marketing), in which the actor is seen using, for example, a mobile phone from the S company, and later you will see the S logo in the rolling credits as one of the sponsors. The conclusion is... This whole entertainment industry is brought to you by Ra, and he may not be the only 'sponsor' here but he's like, the boss of the rest. This is not by any mean, an attempt to glamorize Ra or the rest of Ancient Egyptians gods, I'm talking about a real demonic entity that has been worshiped since BC. Yes, we are very much in the era of modern idolatry.

Let's get started now.

See the number 9 on all the shooting targets? I know a thing or two about shooting to say that those shooting targets aren't normal. That number indicates the score you will get if you hit the center part of the target, and the normal score is 5. No matter what kind of shooting targets; B-27, B-29, or B-34, the normal score is 5. The point is, they put that number 9 there on purpose. Why? Because that number means so much for them.

Occult Numerology and the Number Nine (9)
Ancient Occult History and the Number Nine
Ancient Greek pagans held nine sacred because to them nine symbolized the 9 Muses or sister goddesses, daughters of Zeus and Mnenosyne, who were believed to preside over mankind's activities on earth. Their names were--Calliope, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, Urania.​
Nine was also a significant number to the Etruscans. These ancient pagan people from north west Italy worshipped nine gods. Nine was also a holy number in Rome. According to Texe Marrs, "the Romans honored the goddess Nundina by holding a purification ceremony for male infants on their nineth day of life. In addition, every ninth year the Romans held a feast in memory of the dead."​
Satanists and the Number Nine
Satanists take delight in the number nine for a couple of reasons. First, Satanists enjoy reversing, mirroring and inverting symbols, letters and numbers. When you turn the number "9" upside down you get "6" which makes up the number of the Beast (666) as revealed in Revelation 13:18 in the Bible. Second, Satanists take perverse pleasure in commemorating the death of Christ and the death of Christ is associated with the number nine. Mark 15: 34-37 reveals that Christ spoke his last words on the Cross of Calvary at the ninth hour and "gave up the ghost (died)."​
Masonic Orders and the Number Nine
According to the book "Numbers: Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues" by W. W. Wescott nine holds great significance among many Masonic orders and secret societies. He said, "There is a Masonic order of Nine Elected Knights in which nine roses, nine lights, and nine knocks are used." In fact the number nine is the number of "the earth under evil influences."​
In summary, the number 9 is an important numeric symbol to many occult groups and sole practitioners. Unlike the number 13 that almost all people know has some superstitious implications, the number 9 would be considered "just another number" by the average person.​
9, is considered to be Satan's number - not '666' as people are led to believe (Rev.13:16-18). If 666 is Man, then 999 would undoubtedly be man hung from the tree on theFool’ s Journey.
Doesn't the scene of BoA aiming a gun at someone remind you of something familiar?

The only difference would be, Seulgi didn't pull the trigger, while BoA did, 2 days later lol.
There's no questioning of what this MV is all about

They are dancing on what seems to represent a target point, or an all-seeing-eye at its best,

...which reminds me of where Jonghyun stood on his 'Shinin' MV.

Checkered board patterns, and what I believe to be a representation of Satan's horns, look at those hair buns.

The same one can be found on Red Velvet's Rookie.

She has grown quite some love in everything gun-related, I see. Look at how the room is upside down and she isn't (As above, so below). The room is painted in blood red, apparently, also Red Velvet's favorite color.

Animal mounts on the right. Well, hello... Baphomet.

This one is better explained in a gif.
giphy (2).gif

Mad so much?

Look what she found here, a finger gun?

Nah, it's deeper than that. She's pointing at Sirius (dogstar).

Compare the finger gun with this "pointing" hand sign, the finger gun uses index and middle fingers while "pointing" only use index finger, which is the case in this MV
The All-Seeing Eye is used to represent the planet Sirius. Sirius is important to the Hermetic magicians, and some of the programmers are deeply into hermetic magic. Satan is said to come from Draco or Sirius, esp. the dog star Canis major. Masonic programming may well have the "blazing star" portrayed in the programming as a pentagram, with the name Sirius. Sirius may represent the Master, the creator of the system in some systems where the programmer is steeped in Masonic philosophy. (http://www.whale.to/c/sirius.html)​

This newspaper is real (New York Herald Tribune), though the last edition came out in 1966. Guns N' Roses weren't around until 1985. In conclusion, this edition is fake and I can't find any copy of the exact same edition on the net anyway. Why would they use an-already-debunk newspaper to feature Guns N' Roses in this MV?

A spinning top. Reminds me of the movie "Inception".

One method for inducting children into a dissociative state is to have them look at a large spinning top, as the colours whirl around . Carousel rides have also been popular to induce trances.​
For a programmer to use an optical illusion, he would first submerge the victim into a drugged state with the appropriate mind altering music and sounds and then flash the illusion onto the wall that the victim was facing. With virtual reality the child can be immersed into a weird head trip.​
How would you love to get killed? By a single-shot? A revolver? Or a semi-automatic? Pick one wisely.

*grabs the severed hand*
Untitled.jpg

What is this couple doing here? Ugh, more like the kidnapper and the captive
7.jpg

The captive (or the girl) got shot later.
Untitled.jpg

BoA being targeted on the head, or a representation of the third eye (chakra) / pineal gland / all-seeing-eye?
8.jpg

Again, who shoots with one finger only? Smh. The official gesture of 'finger gun' uses two fingers and not just one.
9.jpg

A solid proof that it's not a finger gun in the first place.
10.jpg

Well, at least Mr. Bean agrees.

Brace yourself because someone is about to get killed
ezgif-4-867212ff74.gif

To be continued (I can only attach 20 images at once)

kookiefromfinland

Established
According to some religions, it is a sin to go under the knife for aesthetic reasons only, and not corrective surgery like for people who were born with deformed body parts, etc. Even before Kpop, plastic surgery was common, but I believe Kpop is one of the biggest reasons why people are so obsessed with it now. The beauty standard too, has shifted from the Western standards to Korean-celebrities-like-standards. (Almost) everyone now wants to have porcelain skin, perfect nose, perfect body, perfect eyes, everything hybrid-qualities that are shown in Kpop.

We may have different opinions about this, but I personally think that this is another agenda to make us feel bad about ourselves, to keep chasing the worldly life and unrealistic dreams that are never going to satisfy us. Just because you now look like a Korean celebrity, doesn't mean Korean guys will start chasing you, or other Korean girls will envy you, because this plastic industry will never stop letting out more and more perfect guys and girls out there. I have an old friend who's been under the knife more than 3 times and she's not satisfied yet. The thing about plastic surgery is, it's addictive, and no matter how beautiful you become after you do it, you will never get satisfied, because then people will start comparing you with other people who have also done plastic surgery. This is happening in South Korea.

I've seen one show called "Let Me In" that transforms one's so-called ugly face (I will never call them ugly, but in that show, they want people to think the 'before' faces as ugly), and I forgot in which episode because I just randomly saw it and not actually following that show, there's this girl who wanted to go under the knife so that she could make her ex-boyfriend regretted ever dumping her, and everything was so very exaggerated there, like the people's reactions, etc. Even the motive was a bad one, in every religion we're taught that revenge and hatred are bad for our soul. Now that kind of show motivate people to do plastic surgery for all the wrong reasons.

Now even guys are prone to the temptation of plastic surgery. Nowadays, you can't really differ who has gone under the knife and who hasn't in SK, not to mention that the doctors want to make it as natural-looking as possible so people will think that you were born beautiful. It's again another lie, it's a sin to lie and to deceive people. It's no secret that everyone knows about this in SK, like if a girl or a guy is flawlessly beautiful, people with perceptive eyes (usually those who have done surgery as well) will know that she or he has been 'fixed'.

My advice would be, it's completely your choice to go under the knife or not, but there are more things to be considered than just the dream of having a perfect face. Also note this, you will never be satisfied. If you're okay with it, go for it, though I personally would never do it. Be confident with your own body and features. Having a perfect face won't make you happy, maybe for just a split second, but that's all. If you take a look at the suicide news in South Korea, many of them who killed themselves had not only perfect faces, but also perfect jobs and partners. This worldly life, which is a very short duration of existence between birth and death, will never satisfy anyone.

Can you explain what that star logo is? I've seen one Masonic symbol like that called The Pleiades but I'm not sure about that one.

That reversed star looks like a pentagram and and the same time as star is falling from the sky..

Also, I totally agree with on what you've said on plastis surgery. All of this things are so of short term, junk for soul and brain.