Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Lonk

Established
I know it's not this thread quetion, but what do you guys,think about plastic surgery? Is it a sin to make nose job for examle? I always wanted but smth stops me all the time, and now, when even k pop has such a bad influence on us, what about ps?
No. I think everyone should be happy with their faces but that's not always possible and if it really truly bothers you no matter how hard you try to accept it, and it constantly plagues you, then get the PS. But you may not even feel better afterward.

it's obvious SM is involved with his death the moment SM idols went out and gave coal briquettes as a gift after Jonghyun died
all those SM artists posing with coal briqquetes and smiling? It can't get more obvious than that

the only BTS connection that is suspicious is the name of V's dog that he posted a few hours before Jonghyun died, but I believe all the idols who are involved with the occult somehow knew there was going to be a sacrifice.
Another user on this thread also talked about Suju's video "black suit" and how this could be connected to his death. That is the "predictive programming" the ellite always does
yeah to make it simple, SM has provided sacrifice to the elite' request, which is most likely to BigHit and BTS(may be some other things as will), and in order to complete that, they put predictive programming like things that we see in Red Velvet, Super Junior, his own creepy concert that posted here, and Taemin MVs as will etc..the coal briquette is the sign they choose to symbolize his sacrifice, thats why V from BTS used that name for his dog, its message to the insider to whom he was sacrificed for

If you believe RanFan it's not even me that said that BTS is more talented, it's what the choreograph said to EXO who replied "But we are so much more beautiful", and telling us how EXO are basically spending their time bullying each other and hating on BTS-instead of...working on improving.
I study dance since forever and in my opinion BTS are talented , and dance is one of that thing you can't have in you if you don't practice hard many hours at day, especially at the level of BTS.
You seem to believe BTS are unpopular, untalented, unliked by everyone, and that are there only because an illuminated obliged some celebrities to tweet about them.... and everything is scripted and ARMY don't even exist...i dunno, if you prefer to think that way nothing i can say, none of the facts that are around will never make you change idea.
I don't mean to offend any one here but I am just saying my personal opinion, yes I believe there success are due to illuminati publicizing them, yes they are popular but in overseas though not really in Korea(my personal opinion no offence)
yes they have long hours of practice like any other groups(not exclusive to them)
even their so called success was predictied by Siwon before even the group born it self.
at the end, everybody here believe what you want, but it shouldn't turn into fan war, it should stick on finding the truth and possible one and should have freedom.
finally, lets agree to disagree :)

no need more argument over this

I can't see how it is bashing when we simpy state the facts/ observations we made and try to consider what it could possibly mean.
There are simply too many connections and "coincidences" going on.
It IS striking that many artists had weird concepts and acted strange before and after Jonghyun's death - it doesn't mean that they have killed him. They may be clueless like us and actually don't know what really happened. They are controlled by the elite and may only do what they are told (we talked about MK Ultra and extreme pressure in the industry before).
Many idols indeed have very scripted/ fake personalities - acting one way on the stage and acting completely different in private.
Taemin even stated once that he lies to fans from time to time - to tell them what they want to hear (I as a former Shawol say something like that ;) )
And many idols -knowingly or not- push agendas like transhumanism, war, homosexuality, NWO, suicide,... (I don't exlude my bias Jjong here either)

We never tried to blame the idols on doing so - we simply tried to understand their behavior and consequently discussed on possible reasons. We even thought on ways to reach out to them so that we could help them out of the dark industry. The Christians here are praying for ALL of them - even the ones who might have performed the darkest practices.

Jonghyun was deeply depressed. And it really is possible that he has killed himself.
But as so many strange things happened it is very likely that he was killed. Noone here stated to know the truth - we considered both possibilities.
And this is what we do with most of the themes adressed in this thread - e.g. when talking about BTS' sudden success, the (demonic) symbolism in the industry, AI idols and many more...
yeah I agree, some of the analysis here are not welcomed because its involve some of their Bias/Favorite group here, analysis are important and so is freedom, there is no truth without it, so lets make it an open thread, and not turn it into personal attack and bashing to the posters.

Are you guys really arguing over this? :)

I'm not taking any sides, but hard work doesn't always get one to the top..
some of the people here they don't understand that, and how popular groups become who they are, its always involve the elite and their agendas, I don't understand why are they are here to begin with in this kind of forum which is about these things

jewels

Established
Yes, because a lot of them are extremely immature and awful. I'm allowed to bash them when they do horrible things.
Why do people insist on bashing ARMYs only when other fandoms have done things, if worst? You seem to be overly focused on creating this narrative that ARMYs are 12 year old overly dramatic fan girls who attack every single person who breathes when that’s not the truth. ARMYs are immature, yes, but other fandoms have done a lot worst. Other fandoms have threatened, poisoned, attempted to get individual fired and contacted the blue house because the group they like didn’t win an award. Stop singling out ARMYs. It’s annoying. This thread isn’t to attack artists or their fans, and if you continue to do it, you’ll only be creating a negative atmosphere that no one wants. You’re being just as immature as the fandom you claim is so immature.

Everyone needs to put their personal feelings towards artists and their fans aside because it will not work in this thread. If you guys want this thread to fall apart then, sure, continue with it but if not.. stop putting that negativity into the thread.

pinkblob

Established
They certainly act like children, then. I recall a 40 year old BTS fan recently rallying up other younger fans (usually in their teens) to attack an online radio station for wanting to make a kpop hour.
lmfao you make it sound so dramatic.
army, collectively didn't want that. because it's other fandoms taking advantage of bts popularity when before they used to call army and bts beggars for being asked to be played in radios.

Lonk

Established
lmfao you make it sound so dramatic.
army, collectively didn't want that. because it's other fandoms taking advantage of bts popularity when before they used to call army and bts beggars for being asked to be played in radios.
Of course a rabid BTS fan would be here trying to defend attacking a 17 year old's radio station for wanting to put a kpop hour when it literally had nothing to do with BTS. Go back to twitter please, we don't need your delusions or butthurt here. :)

Lonk

Established
Why do people insist on bashing ARMYs only when other fandoms have done things, if worst? You seem to be overly focused on creating this narrative that ARMYs are 12 year old overly dramatic fan girls who attack every single person who breathes when that’s not the truth. ARMYs are immature, yes, but other fandoms have done a lot worst. Other fandoms have threatened, poisoned, attempted to get individual fired and contacted the blue house because the group they like didn’t win an award. Stop singling out ARMYs. It’s annoying. This thread isn’t to attack artists or their fans, and if you continue to do it, you’ll only be creating a negative atmosphere that no one wants. You’re being just as immature as the fandom you claim is so immature.

Everyone needs to put their personal feelings towards artists and their fans aside because it will not work in this thread. If you guys want this thread to fall apart then, sure, continue with it but if not.. stop putting that negativity into the thread.
I'm not "overly focusing", the thread was about BTS at the time and so I mentioned their fans. You and pinkblob can go away now and take your hypersensitivity with you thanks. I knew this thread was getting bombarded with shills and angry fans ready to defend their precious oppars but you've just confirmed it.

jewels

Established
I'm not "overly focusing", the thread was about BTS at the time and so I mentioned their fans. You and pinkblob can go away now and take your hypersensitivity with you thanks. I knew this thread was getting bombarded with shills and angry fans ready to defend their precious oppars but you've just confirmed it.
I’m not being “hypersensitive” by asking you to keep your biased and negative opinions to yourself. I am asking you to be MATURE and respect other people here who want this place to remain positive and free of biased opinions and bashing fandoms for no reason. This thread is about BTS and other KPOP artists, not their fans that you think are annoying.

I’ve been here since the thread was opened and it was NEVER a negative place until people started to include their opinions and biases to bash other individuals. You don’t like it? Don’t do behavior that’ll provoke it.

Lonk

Established
I’m not being “hypersensitive” by asking you to keep your biased and negative opinions to yourself. I am asking you to be MATURE and respect other people here who want this place to remain positive and free of biased opinions and bashing fandoms for no reason. This thread is about BTS and other KPOP artists, not their fans that you think are annoying.
"biased and negative" All I stated was a fact and you're getting extremely butthurt over it. The biased one here is you.

jewels

Established
"biased and negative" All I stated was a fact and you're getting extremely butthurt over it. The biased one here is you.
I am in no way biased when I have acknowledged the flaws of my own group and their fans. I have acknowledged everyone’s point of view. what you said was biased and completely disregarding of the behaviors of other fandoms just because you have a dislike towards ARMYs specifically.

And why are you so upset that you’re being asked to stop the negativity? Is it so hard?

Lonk

Established
I am in no way biased when I have acknowledged the flaws of my own group and their fans. I have acknowledged everyone’s point of view. what you said was biased and completely disregarding of the behaviors of other fandoms just because you have a dislike towards ARMYs specifically.
Nope. You are biased. Nowhere did I say other fandoms are fine or good. ALL I did was mention that BTS's fans have done terrible things. And yes, lately I am not a fan of ARMYs because they act like you. But I didn't mention it for that purpose.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of the people who harassed that 17 year old, honestly, considering how mad you're getting over me mentioning the behavior of some of their fans. Nobody unbiased would get upset over me mentioning it.

jewels

Established
Nope. You are biased. Nowhere did I say other fandoms are fine or good. ALL I did was mention that BTS's fans have done terrible things. And yes, lately I am not a fan of ARMYs because they act like you. But I didn't mention it for that purpose.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of the people who harassed that 17 year old, honestly, considering how mad you're getting over me mentioning the behavior of some of their fans. Nobody unbiased would get upset over me mentioning it.
I suppose I’ll just have to press that ignore button so I no longer have to see your posts :) it was nice speaking to you.

lee_

Established
I know it's not this thread quetion, but what do you guys,think about plastic surgery? Is it a sin to make nose job for examle? I always wanted but smth stops me all the time, and now, when even k pop has such a bad influence on us, what about ps?
According to some religions, it is a sin to go under the knife for aesthetic reasons only, and not corrective surgery like for people who were born with deformed body parts, etc. Even before Kpop, plastic surgery was common, but I believe Kpop is one of the biggest reasons why people are so obsessed with it now. The beauty standard too, has shifted from the Western standards to Korean-celebrities-like-standards. (Almost) everyone now wants to have porcelain skin, perfect nose, perfect body, perfect eyes, everything hybrid-qualities that are shown in Kpop.

We may have different opinions about this, but I personally think that this is another agenda to make us feel bad about ourselves, to keep chasing the worldly life and unrealistic dreams that are never going to satisfy us. Just because you now look like a Korean celebrity, doesn't mean Korean guys will start chasing you, or other Korean girls will envy you, because this plastic industry will never stop letting out more and more perfect guys and girls out there. I have an old friend who's been under the knife more than 3 times and she's not satisfied yet. The thing about plastic surgery is, it's addictive, and no matter how beautiful you become after you do it, you will never get satisfied, because then people will start comparing you with other people who have also done plastic surgery. This is happening in South Korea.

I've seen one show called "Let Me In" that transforms one's so-called ugly face (I will never call them ugly, but in that show, they want people to think the 'before' faces as ugly), and I forgot in which episode because I just randomly saw it and not actually following that show, there's this girl who wanted to go under the knife so that she could make her ex-boyfriend regretted ever dumping her, and everything was so very exaggerated there, like the people's reactions, etc. Even the motive was a bad one, in every religion we're taught that revenge and hatred are bad for our soul. Now that kind of show motivate people to do plastic surgery for all the wrong reasons.

Now even guys are prone to the temptation of plastic surgery. Nowadays, you can't really differ who has gone under the knife and who hasn't in SK, not to mention that the doctors want to make it as natural-looking as possible so people will think that you were born beautiful. It's again another lie, it's a sin to lie and to deceive people. It's no secret that everyone knows about this in SK, like if a girl or a guy is flawlessly beautiful, people with perceptive eyes (usually those who have done surgery as well) will know that she or he has been 'fixed'.

My advice would be, it's completely your choice to go under the knife or not, but there are more things to be considered than just the dream of having a perfect face. Also note this, you will never be satisfied. If you're okay with it, go for it, though I personally would never do it. Be confident with your own body and features. Having a perfect face won't make you happy, maybe for just a split second, but that's all. If you take a look at the suicide news in South Korea, many of them who killed themselves had not only perfect faces, but also perfect jobs and partners. This worldly life, which is a very short duration of existence between birth and death, will never satisfy anyone.
Oops, what an interesting logo in the dorama "The Miracle" :))))))
Can you explain what that star logo is? I've seen one Masonic symbol like that called The Pleiades but I'm not sure about that one.

kriand600

Rookie
to those calling out 12 year old armys :)
I'm 11, almost 12, and it is certainly appalling to see what I'm guessing young adults having fan-wars meanwhile an actual (almost) 12 year old is doing the opposite of what you just said. coincidences at it's finest i must say..

kriand600

Rookie
but they never actually mentioned how bts are and aren't talented, and there was NEVER the need to bring in the fans. we were supposed to talk about the illuminati agenda behind k-pop originally and ONLY