Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sadtruth

Established
it's kinda difficult took him seriously with those creepy eyes , the comment sections is so brainwashed, this guy is different from the GOT7 era:

He sold his soul and now he's malfunctioning because he's going through all the trauma that comes with it. There's a rumor he's become an alcoholic aswell. He used to be so happy and joyful buy Hollyweird has sucked the life out of him.

2thest4rs

Established
Yeah. It’s a different person entirely. I think he got reprogrammed. His whole persona is redone.
He used to be so naturally charismatic but on his tour he's so unpleasant and scary. He is talented so he does not to resort to doing those act on stage. It's just so trashy, it seems so beneath him. He definitely got programmed and is being pressured to promote a bad image to the youth.

2thest4rs

Established
Can we talk about Hyvna lately?
I feel so bad for D@wn. He's still in love with her. He left his old group and company with her and joined another one just to leave that one as well. Then she dump him shortly after they got engaged. She had him wrapped around her finger. He went from looking normal to adopting her style of looking like a bdsm clown demon.

She went from being a pretty & sexy icon to looking like this... http://instagr.am/p/CocCoZhPEZ0/ I feel like she's acting out. She is very immature for her age. That's what happens when you join the music industry and are sexualized as a teen ig.

[edited]

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Can we talk about Hyvna lately?
I feel so bad for D@wn. He's still in love with her. He left his old group and company with her and joined another one just to leave that one as well. Then she dump him shortly after they got engaged. She had him wrapped around her finger. He went from looking normal to adopting her style of looking like a bdsm clown demon.

http://instagr.am/p/CocCoZhPEZ0/ She went from being a pretty & sexy icon to looking like this... I feel like she's acting out. She is very immature for her age. That's what happens when you join the music industry and are sexualized as a teen.
She must be his handler or something

minnie82

Superstar
He sold his soul and now he's malfunctioning because he's going through all the trauma that comes with it. There's a rumor he's become an alcoholic aswell. He used to be so happy and joyful buy Hollyweird has sucked the life out of him.
if he's almost 30 , he would have a mental breakdown soon

HangingThread

Established
She must be his handler or something
I was thinking that too. Every time they were spotted out he came off so timid and scared. He barely spoke and followed her around like a puppy. Now that P Nàtìon isn't valuable or popular anymore, she dropped him. Now he's all empty with no direction. He probably should have stayed in Pèntagon. At least he would be somewhat okay (not that anyone in the industrt is "okay"). I hope he's able to leave the industry and find some normalcy. This might be a blessing in disguise for him and he doesn't realize it yet.

sandonthebeach

Established
He barely spoke and followed her around like a puppy. Now that P Nàtìon isn't valuable or popular anymore, she dropped him. Now he's all empty with no direction. He probably should have stayed in Pèntagon.
Exactly, he should have stayed in Pentagon. He wasn't famous enough to went all-in with his relationship with Hyuna. Now, he's just Hyuna's ex-boyfriend. Poor dude. I think he was hired by another agency, good luck to him.