Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

ivyboss

Established
keep it muted but anyone else noticed how B0A and Taeye0n wore the most chains in this mv, b0a wearing the most in her outfit?

Must be an indicator on whos more/longer enslaved or whos more of a “sellout”. Both of these women can’t accept they aren’t at their peak anymore and are quite forcing to be in the spotlight, hence the reason why that grandma is always center.

minnie82

Superstar
Must be an indicator on whos more/longer enslaved or whos more of a “sellout”. Both of these women can’t accept they aren’t at their peak anymore and are quite forcing to be in the spotlight, hence the reason why that grandma is always center.
That grandma you mean Boa ahahah

btach

Veteran
This HYBE- LSM thing is too interesting.

It feels like LSM told Bang Si Hyuk, "Remember that favor you owe me for what I did for you? This is the time to repay me"

I pray no one loses their life over this.

It only shows how connected the whole industry is.

Very interesting.

btach

Veteran
it's kinda difficult took him seriously with those creepy eyes , the comment sections is so brainwashed, this guy is different from the GOT7 era:

Money and fame are addictive. It's like food. You become addicted to it and can't let it go because your body's now used to it.

No matter how much they want to leave, the addiction to fame keeps coming back. It's like any other sensual addiction.

minnie82

Superstar
Money and fame are addictive. It's like food. You become addicted to it and can't let it go because your body's now used to it.

No matter how much they want to leave, the addiction to fame keeps coming back. It's like any other sensual addiction.
yes that's right, but this is a video from 1 year ago, he looks a different person there :

minnie82

Superstar
really think she was reprogrammed, what's up with those butterflies on the hair and the teddy bears :