Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Yeah. They seem like normal people, but they are aware of the dark side. I think M@rk is trying to block out his deeds and is doing it to keep his job. He doesn’t seem convicted in what he is doing and maybe he thinks it’s okay.

I don’t see how someone can be a Christian and not be able to recognize darkness. If he is, he must be turning a blind eye to it.
they know exactly what they're doing don't be fooled. the Lord is clear about what to do to serve Him. I've seen a while back on here pictures of one of the members from nceetee joking about going to hell. not nceetee but i've also posted one member from t×t joking about the same thing. they are very much aware of what is going on and know that's where they're going to go because they serve the kingdom of darkness.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Regarding that praying clip of mark , haechan and doyoung from nct 127 behind the scenes video.
Haechan's response to it o_O

View attachment 81323
lol they expect Jesus to help them with their performances when they serve devil? what a joke. it all seems performative to me. or they probably aren't even praying to the one true God at all but their god

Volkihari

Established
they know exactly what they're doing don't be fooled. the Lord is clear about what to do to serve Him. I've seen a while back on here pictures of one of the members from nceetee joking about going to hell. not nceetee but i've also posted one member from t×t joking about the same thing. they are very much aware of what is going on and know that's where they're going to go because they serve the kingdom of darkness.
I feel like "jokes" like that from "Christians" is meant to show one thing to both Christians and non Christians. That you can be lukewarm and not take your faith seriously like that because even the "Christian" said so otherwise you're a fundamentalist extremist.

Non Christians will think oh Christians can joke/say things like that and it's okay and the Christians will see an idol who supposedly shares the same faith as them and have this feeling that it's okay because they're Christian and they do it etc.

Conformity with the world and subversion

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
omg this is 2 days ago…Strawberry Moon concert…
The coat… emmm so this is a celebration of HM’s death or something? Kixng Chxxles wearing a similar coat. Sorry but this looks not right to me. If someon3 has already posted similar then ignore this. I posted because of my previous posts. 63E3402F-DD57-4A19-99BC-870E144B0E15.jpeg28C8BCD7-7FA4-43F8-81C7-F20B81E37C90.jpeg

arhur12

Star
omg this is 2 days ago…Strawberry Moon concert…
The coat… emmm so this is a celebration of HM’s death or something? Kixng Chxxles wearing a similar coat. Sorry but this looks not right to me. If someon3 has already posted similar then ignore this. I posted because of my previous posts. View attachment 81334View attachment 81335
If anyone remembers what I said about Earth zodiac signs harvesting energy from queen's death specifically IU who is also Pisces moon this does not surprise me one bit. Pay attention to Earth sign idols and celebrities. I think they will be the biggest beneficiaries of queen's death. Kate Middleton is also an Earth sign I think Queen's death will increase her popularity

loginine

Veteran
I don’t know how he going around saying he is a Christian and wearing 0ccult symbolism like in the latest video. He can’t be that blind

81255E7D-9D04-4230-BB3D-0A587C1E156B.jpeg

I know the ankh is an Egyptian symbol that symbolizes fertility. It’s often used in magic and alchemy. Like, there’s no way he doesn’t know this.

Also, the hat has something similar to the 666 monster logo. He has both on, but the others don’t. He must be part of the 0ccult group.

C088097E-55F8-4F10-9063-2CC3712DFA41.jpeg

Also, there was this live stream for J@em1n birthday and he put the fire on the birthday cake out with his hands. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but it was creepy because the other members couldnt replicate it. I thought he was a magician or something and trying to practice his magic.

It starts around 11:13.

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
Yes. Same with Jhoney from MonX, I feel like "Christian" K-pop singers have a very superficial view of Christianity. Like a lot of people in the west, some people really think that you can get away with anything as long as you love Jesus. It just doesn't work that way.
I don’t know how they do it. I’m sure for some of the acts they would feel some conviction about what they are participating in.

randomcitizen

Veteran
I don’t know how he going around saying he is a Christian and wearing 0ccult symbolism like in the latest video. He can’t be that blind

View attachment 81336

I know the ankh is an Egyptian symbol that symbolizes fertility. It’s often used in magic and alchemy. Like, there’s no way he doesn’t know this.

Also, the hat has something similar to the 666 monster logo. He has both on, but the others don’t. He must be part of the 0ccult group.

View attachment 81337

Also, there was this live stream for J@em1n birthday and he put the fire on the birthday cake out with his hands. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but it was creepy because the other members couldnt replicate it. I thought he was a magician or something and trying to practice his magic.

It starts around 11:13.

the chain around his neck represents slavery as well. I've noticed NCT wear chains around their neck alot in their music videos

randomcitizen

Veteran
“i bleed monochrome diamonds instead of blood killed it myself fall head first with broken wings” those are the words of a fallen entity thru them. lucifer used to have precious gems on his body and pipes he was walking music. there is a legend that the first emerald belonged to lucifer and it was the primary jewel in his crown shining brilliantly and very beautifully but as he fell from the Grace of the Lord and was kicked out of the heavenly place it all changed. the legend continues with how the emerald tumbled down on the earth.

we also have the emerald tablet of thoth/hermes

we have color emerald green as the highest color in satanism and in mind control and as a symbol to the antichrist it makes you think a person cant bleed diamonds then what being can do that? one that was made out of them precious stones but fell and was cursed forever with no chance to repent.
Thank you. I also suspected the diamond reference represented his diamond status sex kitten programming

when i was looking into that child lp bar thing and was going thru the pictures i got the understanding that there is more than meets the eye and things are happening behind closed doors under the ground. think of pizzagate for example

i don’t get one thing tho why is the word “child” put before lp what does lp bars have in common with children?
Exactly that's what i'm wondering as well. When I looked up the number 9828 I kept getting links of "angel numbers". But the fact that both blackpink and txt have that phrase shows that it definitely means something. I also noticed the numbers 999 where the arrow is which is basically 666 upside down in the picture I attached.

ALSO GUYS something crazy that I found out recently about pizzagate is that Sofia (kpop mss) told me that all the pedophil*a symbols we see and the p*zzagate info that got leaked back in 2016 with John P0desta's emails was meant to be leaked on purpose and it is all part of the plan for programming all along. So that's why we keep seeing the same pedo symbols over and over again in media and entertainment despite many people being aware and knowing what it is. And if you think about it, it kind of makes sense because these people control EVERY SINGLE THING, like what information they want the public to see and what information they want to take away, even what gets "leaked" so of course they would use it to their advantage to indoctrinate and condition the masses for what's to come. Sofia said that they put that information out there when it got leaked and keep putting it out there (i.e. all the pedo symbols we keep seeing in kpop mvs repeatedly) to prepare us so that for when the time is right all wickedness will be embraced. She will go into further detail in her upcoming video for "the sequence pt 2" on the difference between codes and symbols and how symbols in kpop mv's have spiritual forces and work in the spiritual world as we subconsciously view them in music videos

Attachments

Last edited:
Maybe because they want to "weaponize" fear...given that it's a very powerful emotional energy to begin with... People either become "paralyzed" with its force or act recklessly because of it...
There's a really great video about the new British Prime Minister's willingness to use nuclear weapons. She was almost too happy when the audience applauded her for saying she would use them if needed. There's been several times the world's leaders could stop and bring us back from the start of a new WW. They want any excuse to use their shiny toys and don't give a care about anyone else.

Bunkers were built underground and they will wait until it's safe to live aboveground again. There's so much predictive programming on this. A huge book series was written called Wool, but it's not very sympathetic to anyone willing to sacrifice billions of human lives and trillions of animal and plant lives.

The Chinese and Soviet built shelters for their people but the American and European governments haven't bothered. We're not one of the elites.

e-Enoch

Superstar
There's a really great video about the new British Prime Minister's willingness to use nuclear weapons. She was almost too happy when the audience applauded her for saying she would use them if needed. There's been several times the world's leaders could stop and bring us back from the start of a new WW. They want any excuse to use their shiny toys and don't give a care about anyone else.

Bunkers were built underground and they will wait until it's safe to live aboveground again. There's so much predictive programming on this. A huge book series was written called Wool, but it's not very sympathetic to anyone willing to sacrifice billions of human lives and trillions of animal and plant lives.

The Chinese and Soviet built shelters for their people but the American and European governments haven't bothered. We're not one of the elites.
It's really just easy for them to say that they would use nuclear weapons...Russia's president even brings with his entourage a "portable device" of nuclear buttons everytime he goes out... But it's all posturing...and calculated bluffing... In reality they wouldn't even dare put their finger on it...

They know the utter devastation of a nuclear war...and it's going to end humanity... And that really makes them think twice.. Even the psychopathic tendencies of the North Korean leader would not dare go that way...

They've been doing psywar...actually...

sandonthebeach

Established
don't know the hype for this group, that's the new song, it's so generic, the choreography is nothing special , Jisoo dancing is so average , i see kids in some dance class dancing better than her
Me neither. Latest album is just western generic songs. Choreography has never been nothing really exceptional. Poor Jisoo tries hard but she's an average dancer and singer. They're beautiful, there's no denying in it, and that's what is being sold. For what is worth, Twice (for example) has a much better discography, though none of Twice members are great singers.

minnie82

Superstar
Me neither. Latest album is just western generic songs. Choreography has never been nothing really exceptional. Poor Jisoo tries hard but she's an average dancer and singer. They're beautiful, there's no denying in it, and that's what is being sold. For what is worth, Twice (for example) has a much better discography, though none of Twice members are great singers.
Bp choreographies are pretty the same, but that's the choreographers faults not them , yes they are decent singers but not that great right