Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

It's really just easy for them to say that they would use nuclear weapons...Russia's president even brings with his entourage a "portable device" of nuclear buttons everytime he goes out... But it's all posturing...and calculated bluffing... In reality they wouldn't even dare put their finger on it...

They know the utter devastation of a nuclear war...and it's going to end humanity... And that really makes them think twice.. Even the psychopathic tendencies of the North Korean leader would not dare go that way...

They've been doing psywar...actually...
Stress is a form of psychological torture. It shortens lives and the elites want as few of us and they can get away with.

Thank you. I also suspected the diamond reference represented his diamond status sex kitten programming

Exactly that's what i'm wondering as well. When I looked up the number 9828 I kept getting links of "angel numbers". But the fact that both blackpink and txt have that phrase shows that it definitely means something. I also noticed the numbers 999 where the arrow is which is basically 666 upside down in the picture I attached.

ALSO GUYS something crazy that I found out recently about pizzagate is that Sofia (kpop mss) told me that all the pedophil*a symbols we see and the p*zzagate info that got leaked back in 2016 with John P0desta's emails was meant to be leaked on purpose and it is all part of the plan for programming all along. So that's why we keep seeing the same pedo symbols over and over again in media and entertainment despite many people being aware and knowing what it is. And if you think about it, it kind of makes sense because these people control EVERY SINGLE THING, like what information they want the public to see and what information they want to take away, even what gets "leaked" so of course they would use it to their advantage to indoctrinate and condition the masses for what's to come. Sofia said that they put that information out there when it got leaked and keep putting it out there (i.e. all the pedo symbols we keep seeing in kpop mvs repeatedly) to prepare us so that for when the time is right all wickedness will be embraced. She will go into further detail in her upcoming video for "the sequence pt 2" on the difference between codes and symbols and how symbols in kpop mv's have spiritual forces and work in the spiritual world as we subconsciously view them in music videos
yep this is another layer to the diamond meaning but i didn’t focus mainly on it because the context of the music video was a different and focused mainly on the fallen angel part, but we should remember that there are layers upon layers for everything those people do.

wait why number 9828 was it shown somewhere? i didnt see it probably because i was sleepy. 9828 is 27 hmm

ooo i know sofia ive spoken to her such kind and precious soul.

yep you are right once what they are doing doesnt need to be hidden anymore they reveal it themselves because it’s of no use to hide it. the same goes to all those government operations area 51 and such it has been exposed because they no longer need to guard that information. it is also a way to check how dumbed down and desensetized people have become and wether they will care about it or not. in most cases people say it is just a conspiracy theories because they refuse to research themselves and to open their eyes to reality oh no no people would rather live in their comfortable bubbles with their rose glasses on and see NOT the truth of our reality. unfortunately for those people the Lord said that He will expose all done in darkness. everything will be revealed everything will come to the light there will be breaking news after breaking news so much information will be coming out that people will get overwhelmed and will be unable to assimilate it some will even die just because the information that will come out will be so HEAVY and hard to imagine it happening let alone knowing that those things are actually going and and they have been going on FOR AGES.

when truth is out and stares people in their faces gazing in their eyes they are going to feel so ashamed for not believing it at first THIS IS ALL ON THE WAY AND IT WILL HAPPEN SOONER THAN WE EXPECT. the Lord said that a case is being built up for biden people are going to come with physical evidence it will be a huge scandal in the white house that he is a p***phile and his white head will go down in shame.

many people being aware are not all people because there are many people who are unaware of those things and when they come across those things they ignore them..

the world does lies in the hands of the wicked one for a temporary time here is part of a word i received when the Lord was giving me insight on chakras anima mundi (the reason we are being lied that the world is a spinning ball is part of it because the anima mundi also known as the worlds soul/ mercurius which is another deception of the enenmy is a sphere and a marble. they believe that we are all part of one soul and that soul is the anima mundi the Lord said that ppl will indeed reunite with that soul in the pit of hell if they DONT REPENT) and all that He said it is demonic and will send people straight into hell if they don’t repent and turn to Him.

“THE WORLD LIES IN THE HANDS OF THE WICKED ONE HE IS THE TEMPORARY KING OF THE EARTH BUT HIS RULE WILL END SHORTLY FOR I AM THE EVERLASTING GOD I AM THE KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS.”

God is in control of everything if He doesnt allow something it will not happen and He is about to show that He and only Yah is God Almighty and the world will know that God does exists and He is not just a loving and a merciful God but He is also a Holy God. the One who is enthroned on righteousness. He is a consuming fire, He is all light there is no darkness in Him. He hates sin and judges in an attempt to correct the ways of error of man so we can turn back to Him but man has been given free will so the Lord can judge and judge but if man doesnt want to turn to Him and accept the Lord Jesus Christ for Lord and Savior then that man will end up in eternal flames and torment.

watch now because even murders that were never solved will be solved now watch now because the Lord will remove those proud main players of the chess board. The devil cant do whatever he wants to do while the Warrior Army of the Lord is here because the prayers are availing much and are destroying their plans we are like a stumbling block to them. remember the arthemis rocket that didnt launch? i was led to pray for it the first time before the launch in the Spirit and i could hear nasa arthemis pantheon and such then on the day of the launch there wasa problem. the second time the Lord lead me to pray again a day or two before it and i saw smoke in a vision and the Lord made it known that He will stop them from doing whatever they want to do and that HE IS IN CONTROL i also got the understandign that if they try a third time the rocket might go up in flames and explode because the Lord said NO once NO twice well the third time is not gonna be a warning but an action. NO LONGER WILL THEY DO THEIR EVIL BECAUSE NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE JUSTICE TO BE SERVED!

the Lord said that there will be many people coming out of the occult who have been in deep witchcraft to the point of having the abillity to turn into animals and such and many of those people are going to repent burn their witchcraft toys and turn to Him HALLELUYAH

oh ya the music videos are open doors and transmit demonic entities to you.

revelation of the Lord given to sister Celestial:
transferring demons happens even to the population

never before could demons reach this much people at once but because of technology they are able to flow thru a single music video and impact you or whoever is watching it.

when people watch over and over again a music video they will be the ones who are the fastest affected by it. but even if you watch it just once because there is a spiritual power and it has been cursed and you do not have the blood of Jesus pleaded on you YOU WILL BE IMPACTED THE DEMONS WILL FLOW AND WILL IMPACT YOU AND YOU WILL BE CURSED

a curse can be put on an object and for example a fork or a mirror has been cursed and you go and pick that thing up and by the time you look yourself in that cursed mirror you will become cursed or by the time you eat with that fork
whoever touches it will be cursed

that is why it is so IMPORTANT TO PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER YOURSELF DAILY AND PUT ON THE ARMOR OF GOD! WE ARE IN WAR A HOLY WAR. A WAR THAT HAS BEEN WAGED FOR YOUR VERY SOUL

MUSIC VIDEOS CAN BE CURSED MOVIES CAN BE CURSED

transference gives demons access to millions and they have it greatly multiplied now because of technology. it affects people socially it affects people thru spiritual oppression even incudes demonic states in people.

this state can be induced on you even if the movies star or the music star is not there
God says that this is why they tour so much

they are constantly creating maintaining and contributing to worldwide occult energy and occult powers

every ritual is to defile whoever is watching the finished product

the Lord says that when you repeat the lyrics/lines of the music over and over again to yourself or to others you are actually releasing the incantation and making the spell ever stronger over yourself with each repetition and He even says this is why in rock music they relay on certain riffs they relay on certain cords because it excites the demonic realm. the demonic realm is excited by sight, sound, taste. there is a reason that people put out food to their gods in some cultures. they dont eat the food the food is symbolic but putting out this food is calling the demons that actually watch over and represent the brass stone and gold entities which people are worshipping. there is a reason why people by certain scents for rituals. there is a reason why in america the whole nations seems to think that their ancestors will come and watch over them if they burn sage or if they burn certain scents. there is a reason that there red and yellow and green candles in the long tall santaria jars with the fake jesus on them are so popular. there is a reason for everything and those who live ignorant for the reasons are the first trees to fall. ignorance is no excuse. ignorance of spiritual law spiritual truth spiritual realities will not protect you.
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
2 Corinthians 2:11

words are powerful

what we hear is powerful

what we look at is powerful

and there is a responsibility on each person to take note of what is going into your eye gates, what is coming out of your mouth gate, what is going into your ear gates because those things have a direct impact wether you are awake or wether you are actually resting for the evening and sleeping, they have a direct impact on your soul. your soul and your spirit are like processors that are always on. they process all the stimulus that you take in during the day. so what you are looking at and what you are listening to is extremely important.

glockconviction

Established
my gosh somebody needs to save these boys and help their fans see the light if this is what they’re showing at their first concert i am scared for how much worse it can get. i haven’t seen something so overtly dark in a while there’s symbolism all over the place. hyb3 is planning something. maybe a sacrifice im not sure but it’s extremely clear with this and t+t recent promotions

my gosh somebody needs to save these boys and help their fans see the light if this is what they’re showing at their first concert i am scared for how much worse it can get. i haven’t seen something so overtly dark in a while there’s symbolism all over the place. hyb3 is planning something. maybe a sacrifice im not sure but it’s extremely clear with this and t+t recent promotions
it begins with volcanoes = increased volcanic activity even sleeping volcanoes will awake, volcan is another god which they worship
if you think about the earthquakes going on currently more often and stronger and stronger they are like the contractions the woman gets during labor. and then comes the water breakage for the baby to come out (expect breaking of dams what happens in the natural goes hand in hand with the spiritual) volcanoes will begin to explode one after another causing whole new mass of land to form into islands. this leaves the bottomless pit as being the canal the baby will come thru and if you think about it occultists call hell the womb of isis. them being under the ground is symbolic to them being in the womb and at the end when that person appeared before the door with rays of the sun representing horus and false enlightenment above his head is symbolic to them being set free from the place they have been kept in bondage for ages but are now free. the Lord did speak about the orion being loosened whatever that means because I don't know what it means yet but it might be connected to the fallen coming on earth since they claim to come from orion sirius etc

manifestation of the demonic the opening of the bottomless pit which is what this vault and pandora box themes are all about

they literally showing the baphomet card whom they serve but their fans are blind and see not what is happening… blood moon is the one coming on 2024 unless the moon begins to malfunction and turn into blood before that time which is highly possible or they put their artificial moon up there just like they put their artificial sun up there with the black hole in the middle.

the burning of the roses is symbolic to the burning of the seed (destruction of the seed of man)

one of the layers for the mirror on the floor is mirror dimension.

glitching = distortion of reality

the skull on one side and the sun on the other = black sun bringing destruction death and fire

this group is representing demonic entities who are preparing to pop up on the world stage.

the water turning to wine/ blood is a mockery of Jesus

notice at first the image was pretty with blue flowers (blue rose is the rose of malkuth)
"Many survivors have roses incl. red roses.
The Red Rose in the Cabala is associated with the Tree of Life. The
Red one is assoc. with one part of the tree and the white with the
other part. When paired together they make a blue rose which is the
Rose of Malkuth. It may be possible that Red Rose and White Rose
were used in the twinning and that a Cabalistic blue rose results in
such a Monarch twinning. That last statement is only a supposition.
Speaking of roses, Rosemary (the Rose of Mary) is an occult term
for a woman who conceives a dark child. It is also associated with a
fragrance of the Mint family."

but when they drank that illusion disappeared and blood fell on the flower petals.

Last edited:

randomcitizen

Veteran
What did txt have in their recent promotions? I am speechless. Lord have mercy

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
This is really sad. They’re so young to be selling their souls like this. I wonder when they are trainees if they are aware that this is the route you go if you want fame? There’s no way that would’ve joined this willingly.
don't know, but i think that the majorities of these idols are born in the circle

randomcitizen

Veteran
This is really sad. They’re so young to be selling their souls like this. I wonder when they are trainees if they are aware that this is the route you go if you want fame?
Some of them were most likely born into the industry, for example I suspect yeonjun and huening kai, and I'm pretty sure they knew since pre-debut what they would be getting themselves into
There’s no way that would’ve joined this willingly.
Unfortunately many people are greedy enough to, even children, especially if they have no parents to guide them towards a better path :(

Last edited:

glockconviction

Established
This is really sad. They’re so young to be selling their souls like this. I wonder when they are trainees if they are aware that this is the route you go if you want fame? There’s no way that would’ve joined this willingly.
none of them do sadly but i think once they get into it it’s too late. i don’t keep up with t+t much but i know they were like 19-16 when they debuted and probably trained well before that. n3wj3ans and 3nhypen both debuted at extremely young ages with the youngest member in their group being 14 and the oldest being 18/19. they’ve probably been brainwashed into believing it’s normal.

Fujiko

Star
Some of them were most likely born into the industry, for example I suspect yeonjun and huening kai, and I'm pretty sure they knew since pre-debut what they would be getting themselves into

Unfortunately many people are greedy enough to, even children, especially if they have no parents to guide them towards a better path :(
Also Taehy*n,a lot of agencies offered him to be their trainee,and he seems greedy of fame,and money

minnie82

Superstar
none of them do sadly but i think once they get into it it’s too late. i don’t keep up with t+t much but i know they were like 19-16 when they debuted and probably trained well before that. n3wj3ans and 3nhypen both debuted at extremely young ages with the youngest member in their group being 14 and the oldest being 18/19. they’ve probably been brainwashed into believing it’s normal.
Bts too, the maknae were like from 14-17 when they debuted and when they were trainee

glockconviction

Established
Bts too, the maknae were like from 14-17 when they debuted and when they were trainee
i feel like seeing the maknae line of that group is what caused the decision to stop debuting fully grown adults in their groups. r.m, j!n, jh0pe, sug@ were all complacent obviously but i feel like they had more of a locus of control than groups full of literal minors with nobody over the age of 19. the frontal cortex of the brain doesn’t even develop until around 20 so imagine how a group full of people who aren’t developed and have been insulated since they were 10, 11, 12 etc would be so easy to manipulate like putty in your hands. it’s even more obvious when you compare the way the maknae line of bt5 grew up compared to the hyungs

minnie82

Superstar
i feel like seeing the maknae line of that group is what caused the decision to stop debuting fully grown adults in their groups. r.m, j!n, jh0pe, sug@ were all complacent obviously but i feel like they had more of a locus of control than groups full of literal minors with nobody over the age of 19. the frontal cortex of the brain doesn’t even develop until around 20 so imagine how a group full of people who aren’t developed and have been insulated since they were 10, 11, 12 etc would be so easy to manipulate like putty in your hands. it’s even more obvious when you compare the way the maknae line of bt5 grew up compared to the hyungs
i always have the feeling that the hyungs knows what they're doing from the start compared to the younger ones