Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

PrincessPunch

Veteran
why doesn't korea have paparazzis? or is their only paparazzi dispatch and a couple of lucky fans who are able to spot their fave out in public? many of these idols walk out in the street in the open, a couple days ago i came across this pic and people were saying it was s00bin from t×t and he was out with some friends. maybe it was really late into the night but i wondered how he's not worrying about stalkers or sasaengs while walking out in the open like that??
12.jpg

j@ke from enhyp3n did the same while out with his manager and he was exposed by a burner account for smoking and picking up girls. not too sure if it was staged or not (cause i seriously find it suspicious how careless hyb3 is to allow this to happen and have their manager wear merch slides with the groups name on it and not think they would get caught)... idk it's all very sus. whenever these these groups hit the west or any other country fans always try to stalk them and share photos and info on social media about where they are, where they are going, whats happening in the moment, etc. but from what i see kfans don't really do it as much. and i never really followed the group closely but if im correct t×t has never really been in these kinds of scandals right?
13.png

randomcitizen

Veteran
for the jake one some people were saying that the pic was edited and it was a different person, but then again idk it could be real. if it is then that's weird because sometimes things like this creates a scandal and hybe knows that so if it's real there must be an intent. txt has never really gotten any big scandals I don't think
I heard about those pictures possibly being edited as well. If they are then people are getting really good at it it's almost scary...

randomcitizen

Veteran
and i never really followed the group closely but if im correct t×t has never really been in these kinds of scandals right?
Of being caught doing something that would hurt their idol image out open in the public? No not that I am aware of. Jake's definitely seemed intentional if the pictures are real. I guess any publicity is good publicity Hy.be. Don't forget Bighit also has some sort of deal with dispatch and are probably paying them a hefty amount of money in exchange to not expose their artists so i'm guessing since TXT are under the label they're part of that deal. That's probably why there isn't any scandals on them. Enhypen however are under Belift lab with CJ & EM. But this is why BTS dating scandals have never been out to this day and dispatch is staying silent on the jennie and v rumors, which is funny considering they were the first ones to reveal jennie and kai's as well as jennie and g-dragon's dating rumor back when it happened. In the past when dating rumors of Suga and Suran came out, Bighit contacted Dispatch and directly denied it. Dispatch even issued an article explaining why the dating rumors of Jungkook weren't true.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Of being caught doing something that would hurt their idol image out open in the public? No not that I am aware of. Jake's definitely seemed intentional if the pictures are real. I guess any publicity is good publicity Hy.be. Don't forget Bighit also has some sort of deal with dispatch and are probably paying them a hefty amount of money in exchange to not expose their artists so i'm guessing since TXT are under the label they're part of that deal. Enhypen however are under Belift lab with CJ & EM. But this is why BTS dating scandals have never been out to this day and dispatch is staying silent on the jennie and v rumors, which is funny considering they were the first ones to reveal jennie and kai's as well as jennie and g-dragon's dating rumor back when it happened. In the past when dating rumors of Suga and Suran came out, Bighit contacted Dispatch and directly denied it. Dispatch even issued an article explaining why the dating rumors of Jungkook weren't true.
who's Suran?

randomcitizen

Veteran
Damn it does look very convincing. Thank you for sharing.
I looked a little further and someone was saying this.
Post in thread 'The OFFICIAL BTS Tea thread' https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/the-official-bts-tea-thread.4258318/post-75407981
"Analysis isn’t tea.
Tarot isn’t tea.
Random observation isn’t tea.
A Korean news article isn’t tea.
Delusion isn’t tea."
These are things that were discussed on discord in the name of serving "tea". The topics look like exactly what conspiracy sites gossip on bts. Idk I feel quite deceived; the things we think as something dark, to some that are "tea". Maybe it's because those are really coming from the same people who want us to "think" about them that's why? In the end if they can make people to give them more attention, then they are successful, and that necessarily doesn't have to be fangirling.
No problem! Interesting.
Real tea for bts is next to non existent and the only thing you’re likely to get is flight/schedule info in advance
They are speaking the truth. And if it is true that Hy.be company staffs were lurking and monitoring in that discord that means they were conducting those topics to be discussed as "tea". And of course we see the same pattern happening here ;)

loginine

Veteran
For this site there are definietly staff who monitor and lurk here or paid "fans", and i put fans in quotations because i don't think they would give any random person that type of job, especially given the serious topic we are discussing -occult, satanic influence in kpop- as it would be too perilous. So It would have to be someone who is aware or in the occult given the task to monitor the kpop threads and engage in converstations
I suspect that there are many fans who are “paid” agents. Lots of them floating around and pushing groups because they are in on it. Like, some of those video calls with fans seem fake. I think they never won it but are chosen to get other fans to spend more $$$$.

I always knew there were staff creeping around here too. Also, I think some of the Kpop groups know about this site and the Btee5 thread. A while ago, fans said they asked for hints and h0b1 sent one in a video. It could be a coincidence but many suspected staff being present or the members being aware.

loginine

Veteran
Yes https://www.humanium.org/en/south-korea/

Sexual abuse: South Korea is a source, stop and destination for sexual commerce, particularly that which deals with women and girls. Young Chinese girls pass through South Korea before being sent to the United States where they become the victims of sexual exploitation. Women from Russia, Uzbekistan, China, the Philippines, Thailand and other South Asian countries are often exploited economically and sexually. They are lured to South Korea with false promises of work; once there, they find that they have been promised to South Korean men or that work in question has to do with sexual tourism.

Child abuse: the article says corporal punishment is rampant in sk and there is also the nth room case where 26 minors were also targeted. This article shows statistics https://www.statista.com/statistics/1226152/south-korea-child-abuse-reports/
Yeah I heard there are lot of places where there are “working” girls and the men say they are on “business”.

btach

Veteran
Noticed it after stanning them for a year. Did not realise that they were playing the role of fallen angels for a long time but its obvious from the symbolism in their MVs
The first time I read the word SHINee I automatically thought lucifer lol. I know that's bad but it was my first thought. I even asked myself out loud why anyone would name themselves after the devil. Also the story of light album had many occult symbols.
They are SM's five pointed star. They know what's up.

btach

Veteran
I suspect that there are many fans who are “paid” agents. Lots of them floating around and pushing groups because they are in on it. Like, some of those video calls with fans seem fake. I think they never won it but are chosen to get other fans to spend more $$$$.

I always knew there were staff creeping around here too. Also, I think some of the Kpop groups know about this site and the Btee5 thread. A while ago, fans said they asked for hints and h0b1 sent one in a video. It could be a coincidence but many suspected staff being present or the members being aware.
So many travel with Kai. One already paid over $2200 for 6 VIP tickets to the show in LA. Yes many fans are paid agent especially on social media.

loginine

Veteran
So many travel with Kai. One already paid over $2200 for 6 VIP tickets to the show in LA. Yes many fans are paid agent especially on social media.
Yes. Also, anytime they keep paying for the same artist like multiple times on tickets/fan meets and then showcase in on social media, they most likely are working for them to get other fans to spend money on the artist. There is no way they are spending their time and money on a man. They are employees of the company. This is why they get more access than the normal everyday fans and seem to have endless amounts of cash to pay for these events. It’s the new way to market the artists to gain new followers.

MoroKrt

Hi! I'm the only one who sees it, right?
Note that the hands highlighted by the arrows do not belong to the members of the group, they even added a backup dance there for this...

UPD. I was wrong. It looks like the hands belong to Jihyo and Dahyun. However, this does not change anything

Attachments

Last edited:
most of the profit they make from selling merch and photo books goes back into the expenses used to be able to follow them around on tour and go to their music show schedules. so it’s basically almost non for profit.
Grateful Dead fans followed the group around the country. These fans called Deadheads went to every show, and found ways to make money to support their traveling.

The leader of Five Seconds to Mars has a cult. There's fans paying thousands to see him and even sleep in his bed. What fansites pay to see their faves is nothing compared to 6,000 and up packages.

Fans have scaled the walls around his property to sleep in his bed, which he's encouraged and thinks it's love. The Far Cry 5 cult leader was probably designed after him.

Korea is usually several years behind the West on trends. Btees has a cult, and if they can figure out how to recreate that again, each of their groups will have their own cult following.

Attachments

yeah exactly. it's pretty weird why one would go through all that hassle when you aren't profiting from it in the end. doesn't really make any sense but im guessing pr and hype. and it's pretty much all legalized stalking with how they're following these people at every single place and event. maybe these idols or their companies call on these fansites themselves to take good pics and videos of them just like celebrities in the west do to paps to stay relevant so fans can gush about how handsome or stunning they look at a certain place/event
A group was busted for talking about sleeping with their sasaengs, and some super fans have dated idols. They use them for sex, money, fame, attention and whatever they want.

Wi.nwi.n's fans in China were pressured to buy snacks and items for staff. Not a few hundred dollars but thousands of dollars. The management threatened to mistreat him unless they bought the items.

He told the fans to stop worrying and take care of themselves. Wi.nwi.n didn't agree with his management threatening the fans. Lu.cas was pushed harder and his fans weren't pressured to buy food and necessities for staff. The fans paid for the stuff to keep him safe.

The first time I read the word SHINee I automatically thought lucifer lol. I know that's bad but it was my first thought. I even asked myself out loud why anyone would name themselves after the devil. Also the story of light album had many occult symbols.
They are SM's five pointed star. They know what's up.
Why did you think that? The name sounded strange but I didn't think of that. Listening to Lucifer made me dig a lot deeper.

2thest4rs

Established
In recent nct 127 video, mark haechan doyoung held hands and prayed
Is there any reason to why they always hold hands while praying before a concert?
Is this some sort of tradition in freemasonary or satanism?
Like a particular gesture in that?View attachment 80246View attachment 80247
Doyoung is Christian, so am I. Christians often ask people if they would like to join them in prayer.