Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Josh

Rookie
I'm a huge kpop fan. Been reading this forum and thread for almost 4 days. I felt so convicted and reading some of the posts on here made me realize that I, too, was under a spell. I told myself no more. I cut it off. Once in long while is okay; I refuse to be addicted and under a spell by listening to these music and watching interviews. Thank you to all of those who have commented, shared your thoughts, and research. It's making an impact believe it or not. There are many lurkers. I was a lurker and came out of hiding to comment and say thank you!
Glad you found the light. However, K-Pop is not the only industry that is involved in this. This exact thing is happening in the U.S. music industry, Hollywood, it's literally all around you. K-Pop just seems more menacing and scary when it's exposed to you because of how obvious and blunt they are about it. But there are signs everywhere in any type of pop culture if you look closely.

Maryam

That's what I said as well before on some of my posts. They are glamorising and romanticising suicide, depression, "do what you want to do", etc. It's so sick. If I were younger I'd totally have the thoughts of suicide crossing my mind.
Those 2 years were the beginning of a new era in kpop. BTS, Sulli, TOP, etc were the start of breaking all the norms. The satanic agenda is not hidden anymore.
They tried to do it with TOP but maybe thought it's too fast so they left it as an attempt.
Then, Sulli and her mentally unstable behaviour on social media.
And now they officially completed it with the supposed suicide.
I hear everyone talking about bts and TOP but wat about got7 has anyone caught anything yet with them plz tell me if u have anything

Maggieca

Veteran
I think with them being in a group, it's easier to push the homosexual agendas because fans are always shipping the members. Easing their way in to brainwash the minds of the young generation.
You don't see that happening here in the states. Here they promote homosexuality in a different way.
it's also easier because in kpop the idols are not allowed to date in public so the fans ship them with their band members
Some groups have dating bans and are not allowed to have public relationships for years, this is written in their contract

kpop fans become more possesive and crazy about shipping because kpop companies are promoting this type of life for the idols

Josh

Rookie
Isn't odd how so many random corporations on Twitter tweet about BTS? Like Starbucks official Twitter account replied to a BTS fan's tweet today saying "Are you a Kookie? Because you're sweet like Suga." and Panda Express wished Taehyung a happy birthday, and I can't remember each specific company but I just recall a lot of them on twitter just completely randomly tweeting about BTS. Maybe it's just a marketing ploy because BTS twitter fans RT the shit out of anything BTS but I still feel like it's almost like all the corporations are pushing BTS with stride.

zooeywolfhart

Rookie
Isn't odd how so many random corporations on Twitter tweet about BTS? Like Starbucks official Twitter account replied to a BTS fan's tweet today saying "Are you a Kookie? Because you're sweet like Suga." and Panda Express wished Taehyung a happy birthday, and I can't remember each specific company but I just recall a lot of them on twitter just completely randomly tweeting about BTS. Maybe it's just a marketing ploy because BTS twitter fans RT the shit out of anything BTS but I still feel like it's almost like all the corporations are pushing BTS with stride.
Yeah it is a little weird, I think it might be more on the marketing ploy but it's still a little suspicious.
Just today some radio station in Tennessee (I think it's Tennessee) tweeted about playing bts but unlike other verified accounts the station was being very immature lol

Frozenrose

Veteran
Viewers of FOX drama 'Lucifer' got a special surprise during the 13th episode of the 3rd season.

The scene started out with Lucifer greeting drug dealers in bad Korean, and K-pop fans would have quickly recognized a familiar song playing in the background. During the actual fight scene, it came crystal clear what the song was - SHINee's "Lucifer".

Frozenrose

Veteran
Sorry for late reply, i've been busy last week because of friend's wedding preparation.

For Tee, i've seen the 'encounter with Jesus' as a vision, i don't know how to explain it, i'm in sober condition and standing while praying and see that vision. Thankyou for believing my story, i know God is working at your life too. Keep blessing and helping anothers :)

I don't know what happen, but devil attack me aggressively these days, right after i'd tell my testimony of life in this forum. I guess it breaks someone's chain since it 100000 views in this thread, it may help someone's life. 3 days ago i'm beated by my mother again, and my father shouting me like i'm a criminal. Now my family treat me like a prisoner, they took my phone and threating my friends. Something like this already happen before, they beated me almost everyday, humiliated me everywhere, beated and threated my friend too, all of that causing me to commit suicide 4 years ago, i'm lost at a battlefield in my mind. but my suicide turnout to be failed. Now devil's like doing the same thing again hoping me to desperate and take a stupid action. But i'm not the same person as i am 4 years ago. But you guys can support me in your prayers too. Thankyou all. Bless.
He's attacking the hardest when we're doing something unimaginably powerful. I can only imagine how angry satan and his minions must be. They can't stand us standing for the truth. You're doing great job by not letting them get to you through Jesus. I'll keep you in prayers a lot as well s everyone here!

Frozenrose

Veteran

"Lawful laws, There are no Conservatives or Liberals
Anyhow the body with two arms, murder.
One government, new world order
Slaughter. No border. 2000 years of war is a fiction
It's on, son. It ain't about daydreaming or messing around
See, the global recession. Isn't it fun whenever the period recycles?
Let me see, what's on my thoughts?
That's on the top, it's a round of "jenga" game.
Demian, living only in the darkness
get get get get it kid? I pity you for living in the darkness.
(What about them, those people who has'em all? If you give explanation I will listen)
OK, I wanna earn more money (we all know that)
Ok, from a boy to a man, a man to a rich and a rich to man of power.
Those with the powers wants to play God. It's the decision that will be answered with "No, yeah" and become a slave.

I don't wanna hear, don't wanna hear. I don't know, don't wanna hear, don't wanna hear. I don't wanna know. Don't wanna hear, don't wanna hear. The truth, I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna hear. I don't know, I don't wanna hear, don't wanna hear. I don't wanna know, I don't wanna hear, don't wanna hear the truth.

You want your business, are you going to store those transactions?
You will get the Triple Six, what you don't believe me?
It's easy. Now imagine the world without any credit.
Can't buy anything nor sell any.
With those invisible handcuffs,
Nevertheless, with your kind of figures it's possible
Those statistics, a slave. Okay
Now, your hands full of bills, and
Your body more convent then card s, your body becomes the card.
It'll be super fast. Even with those attitudes it will follow the orders.
If it doesn't follow the orders, just chute it in half like those defective cards.
It's simple, there just isn't enough guns to kill you and I
But there's enough money to tame us.

I don't wanna hear, don't wanna hear. I don't know, I don't wanna hear, don't wanna hear. I don't wanna know, I don't wanna hear the truth
I don't wanna hear, don't wanna hear. I don't know, I don't wanna hear, don't wanna hear. I don't wanna know, I don't wanna hear the truth

The truth is ruthless. Toothless but fanged.
Two-faced bruteness. Roofless in the rain.
The crude taste of sane. A suitcase full of pain.
The truth is truthless. A moot case of blame."

Why does this sound like the near future and the cashless society?
Also Demian is mentioned in the song. Those "idols" are just puppets. It makes me laugh every time I hear any of then write their own lyrics(they may let them do a few but it's usually some cheesy ones). Those groups/concepts/songs have been planned way ahead of time. The more I research, the more interconnection I see.

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
Last edited:

lee_

Established
View attachment 3471
It's the "same" doll, right? Why not promote demonic possessed objects? It's a great idea!
It's the first time I saw that photo lol. SNSD used to be my favorite group ever since their debut.
I did a reverse image search and discovered that the photo is part of their first Japanese photobook which was released in 2010. I know even before the movie Annabelle, the story about that creepy doll was popular but only after the movie was released in 2014 more people actually knew about that. Could it be that they knew the story would be popular somehow? I find it very creepy that they even included Annabelle in their photo shoot. It just... doesn't make sense.

Other symbolism I found on that photobook (from dragonsnsd.blogspot.com/p/collection-pictures-snsd-with-more.html)
Mickey mouse, lolita concept, animal print (beta sex kitten), etc.

It's like they're having a party with Annabelle

Frozenrose

Veteran
It's the first time I saw that photo lol. SNSD used to be my favorite group ever since their debut.
I did a reverse image search and discovered that the photo is part of their first Japanese photobook which was released in 2010. I know even before the movie Annabelle, the story about that creepy doll was popular but only after the movie was released in 2014 more people actually knew about that. Could it be that they knew the story would be popular somehow? I find it very creepy that they even included Annabelle in their photo shoot. It just... doesn't make sense.

Other symbolism I found on that photobook (from dragonsnsd.blogspot.com/p/collection-pictures-snsd-with-more.html)

It was my first time seeing today as well. At first glance I considered it a ridiculous fan editing as I'd have never supposed to see this creepy doll in a photoshoot. And it's presented in such a "bright" light. This a party I'd gladly not attend!

Jes

Established

Another SM moment being obvious.

Kas

Rookie
I saw it so many times in the past but only now I realized that Suho is doing devil's sign (at 0:39)
but I guess it's nothing unusual nowdays
What I find weird is the fact that the 6 members of BTS are kneeling before RM as if he was some kind of god and they were worshipping him
at 2:36

Sorry for late reply, i've been busy last week because of friend's wedding preparation.

For Tee, i've seen the 'encounter with Jesus' as a vision, i don't know how to explain it, i'm in sober condition and standing while praying and see that vision. Thankyou for believing my story, i know God is working at your life too. Keep blessing and helping anothers :)

I don't know what happen, but devil attack me aggressively these days, right after i'd tell my testimony of life in this forum. I guess it breaks someone's chain since it 100000 views in this thread, it may help someone's life. 3 days ago i'm beated by my mother again, and my father shouting me like i'm a criminal. Now my family treat me like a prisoner, they took my phone and threating my friends. Something like this already happen before, they beated me almost everyday, humiliated me everywhere, beated and threated my friend too, all of that causing me to commit suicide 4 years ago, i'm lost at a battlefield in my mind. but my suicide turnout to be failed. Now devil's like doing the same thing again hoping me to desperate and take a stupid action. But i'm not the same person as i am 4 years ago. But you guys can support me in your prayers too. Thankyou all. Bless.
Good for you, you've changed to a better person, don't give up, I am not christian though but I will pray for you, may all of the suffering end right now...blessing

I saw it so many times in the past but only now I realized that Suho is doing devil's sign (at 0:39)
but I guess it's nothing unusual nowdays
What I find weird is the fact that the 6 members of BTS are kneeling before RM as if he was some kind of god and they were worshipping him
at 2:36
I haven't listened to EXO call me baby in long time, today I wake up and it was playing in my head non-stop, and now I see it here, its weird.

As for BTS worshiping RM. I think SHINee has done something similar to Taemin, also I noticed in Lucifer music video, Taemin is one who is worshiped, I think he represent satan in that music, he also is the only one who is wearing red.
DHeGMUmWAAAsM71.jpg
May be each group do that thing, that there is certain member who represent satan that they worship, I haven't followed all groups so I can't really say for others, but I think for SHINee yes.

Viewers of FOX drama 'Lucifer' got a special surprise during the 13th episode of the 3rd season.

The scene started out with Lucifer greeting drug dealers in bad Korean, and K-pop fans would have quickly recognized a familiar song playing in the background. During the actual fight scene, it came crystal clear what the song was - SHINee's "Lucifer".
lol they don't get bored from worshiping lucifer, they worship him in movie and music combined

I'm a huge kpop fan. Been reading this forum and thread for almost 4 days. I felt so convicted and reading some of the posts on here made me realize that I, too, was under a spell. I told myself no more. I cut it off. Once in long while is okay; I refuse to be addicted and under a spell by listening to these music and watching interviews. Thank you to all of those who have commented, shared your thoughts, and research. It's making an impact believe it or not. There are many lurkers. I was a lurker and came out of hiding to comment and say thank you!
You welcome icecreamochi
good for you, cut it off completely is the solution for Kpop spell, I have done it as will, I am not sure for me if I open the door to listen to it once in a while is ok, because little by little suddenly we are addicted, so I am very cautious now with Kpop, and I always mute the music if I wanted to see something with video.

its nice to know that there is here who benefited from our experience :)