Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

randomcitizen

Veteran
Once you know about fillers, you see how many of them look like skeletons.
Yes I think that's one of the reasons why 4th generation idols abuse fillers so much. Most of them are underweight and have eating disorders, and it would show on their faces so they use fillers to create an illusion and to keep their faces from looking haggard. If one were to look at wonyoung's face alone they would think she is healthy because of her "baby fat" cheeks (it's really cheek fillers) but when you look down at the rest of her body she is actually starving.

Yes I think that's one of the reasons why 4th generation idols abuse fillers so much. Most of them are underweight and have eating disorders, and it would show on their faces so they use fillers to create an illusion and to keep their faces from looking haggard. If one were to look at wonyoung's face alone they would think she is healthy because of her "baby fat" cheeks (it's really cheek fillers) but when you look down at the rest of her body she is actually starving.
My stomach dropped reading this. It's really messed up how starvation is now a goal. Her body doesn't have any fat. Usually Knetz encourage disordered eating, but they said something. I remember when Taehy5ng started using fillers around the time the mandu story was popular.

loginine

Veteran
This guy was on interpol's most wanted list in 2003 and arrested on arrival in SK in 2004 but released one day later because the SK president at the time Roh Moo hyun pardoned him. Allegedly 46% of all profits earned by sm artist each year are sent to Like Planning L33 free mason's own company. eSsem hasn't paid it's investors dividends since early 2000s all the profits essem earns goes to L5m's pockets and the man is still hungry for more money just last year he got his name on Pandora Papers and let's not forget his company is the one that had the most lawsuits filed against it among big 3.
So many times he has been caught in money laundering scandals but he gets away he got pardoned by SK's president himself so S00 man must have connections with some really powerful people in the elites' circle
Remember, he has connections with the R0thch1lds.
B7B39085-C712-45E7-843E-89D3F542BAB5.jpeg