Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

glockconviction

Established
some sources say she's around 47 kg/103 pounds. and considering that she's 173 cm (5'8"), I don't even know how she's able to manage. people have noticed that she's weaker when she dances
there was a video of her on some variety show and it seems like all she has is skim milk, fruits, and a meal here and there. im guessing that she is on some kind of adhd medication like adderall that keeps your appetite down and energy up

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I am convinced Knetz either have very low IQs or these commentators are mostly paid staff of different companies
knetz are pretty dumb they were bashing m@rk yesterday for basically being a man. they're infantalizing these male idols and it's starting to get weird
[enter-talk] THE SEVERE SELF-MANAGEMENT OF MALE IDOLS NOWADAYS
1. [+167, -45]
Wow seriously so male idols are really allowed to look that way nowadays
image.png
2. [+126, -47]
NCT Dream were all pretty and handsome when they were young but seeing them lately, I feel like they all need some revamping

3. [+70, -81]
Ah f*ck my eyes, I need some healing with this. This is also a bare face + This is The Boyz Younghoon. Please male idols, manage yourselves a bit. You look like you haven't even washed your face in the morning and you're wearing those inverted toe nail hats to do those video fansigns. Are you even in your right minds? We spend 3K-4K to look good attending those fansigns, and we even decorate the background, rent a hotel, buy a whole outfit, etc. How can you live this comfortably like that? F*ck stop it with the mustache, male idols nowadays don't look desperate at all image-1.png

4. [+51, -16]
Aside from Jisung and Jaemin, NCT Dream are all experiencing adverse change... Especially Mark, he's the most shocking one. He crossed the bridge of no return

glockconviction

Established
she's probably lower than that. idols lie about their weight and height sometimes
i actually agree. this idol has posted a photo of her scale weight before being around 103 and she is probably an inch or so taller than w0ny but still doesn’t look nearly as thin despite being very skinny still. i know people carry weight differently but there’s no way w0ny has a bmi over the 14s range. you can see a clear difference
1656805533983.png
1656805182466.jpeg

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
i actually agree. this idol has posted a photo of her scale weight before being around 103 and she is probably an inch or so taller than w0ny but still doesn’t look nearly as thin despite being very skinny still. i know people carry weight differently but there’s no way w0ny has a bmi over the 14s range. you can see a clear difference
View attachment 76538
View attachment 76537
She looks fake...yet luminous...mainly because of her white outfit...and lots of light...

Light does "a lot of magic" esp in a studio setting.

On cam people tend to look 10% heavier...So being skinny on cam means probably looking like a stick in person...

girl who are you telling, they did the same thing to my boy j3k. i remember on iland b@ngp3d0
kept talking about how handsome he was and now he looks very plastic and doll like with the blonde hair and all the fillers in his faceView attachment 76530
after
View attachment 76532View attachment 76533
These were good looking people and he ruined their face. Why? This has to hurt their self esteem. The surgeries are terrible and messing with their health. Hive idols get the blowup special and look run through in a year.

arhur12

Star
knetz are pretty dumb they were bashing m@rk yesterday for basically being a man. they're infantalizing these male idols and it's starting to get weird
1. [+167, -45]
View attachment 76531
2. [+126, -47]
NCT Dream were all pretty and handsome when they were young but seeing them lately, I feel like they all need some revamping

3. [+70, -81]
Ah f*ck my eyes, I need some healing with this. This is also a bare face + This is The Boyz Younghoon. Please male idols, manage yourselves a bit. You look like you haven't even washed your face in the morning and you're wearing those inverted toe nail hats to do those video fansigns. Are you even in your right minds? We spend 3K-4K to look good attending those fansigns, and we even decorate the background, rent a hotel, buy a whole outfit, etc. How can you live this comfortably like that? F*ck stop it with the mustache, male idols nowadays don't look desperate at all View attachment 76535

4. [+51, -16]
Aside from Jisung and Jaemin, NCT Dream are all experiencing adverse change... Especially Mark, he's the most shocking one. He crossed the bridge of no return
God what is up with these people!!. There is nothing wrong with Mark he looks fine just because he didn't shave they are bashing him calling him ugly.I think Mark is one of the few who didn't get surgery he looks the same as when he debuted. Knetz need to change their beauty standards they find plastic doll Kar1na pretty and hate on any idol that tries to avoid the plastic surgery route.

uglyducklings

Rookie
1. [+167, -45]
View attachment 76531
2. [+126, -47]

3. [+70, -81]
Ah f*ck my eyes, I need some healing with this. This is also a bare face + This is The Boyz Younghoon. Please male idols, manage yourselves a bit. You look like you haven't even washed your face in the morning and you're wearing those inverted toe nail hats to do those video fansigns. Are you even in your right minds? We spend 3K-4K to look good attending those fansigns, and we even decorate the background, rent a hotel, buy a whole outfit, etc. How can you live this comfortably like that? F*ck stop it with the mustache, male idols nowadays don't look desperate at all View attachment 76535

4. [+51, -16]
netizen #4 saying that mark crossed the bridge of no return is ironic as hell. south korea has crossed the bridge of no return with their disgusting beauty standards and toxic culture, praising anorexia and unhealthy habits and bashing idols for looking their age