Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

randomcitizen

Veteran
Oh wow, hopefully she's not trying to "mess up" with a married man. Victoria might be the "spiciest" among the Spice girls...just sayin'...
I've seen a post once talking about Dav*d Beckham sponsoring models or "yacht girls" and hooking them up with wealthy men. I can't remember where I saw it but if I find it I will post, but he might be a sponsor.

glockconviction

Established
this is jpop not kpop but im posting this because this is the group s@kur@ used to be in. very weird video and most of these girls are underaged. the fanbase is mostly men too and she did gravure underage. i feel bad that she’s been exposed to this type of stuff since 13. there are videos of her doing apparently compensated dating with the founder of the group to get promoted better and b@ng is known to be a huge weeb so that’s probably part of why he wanted to recruit so many !z0ne girls

this is jpop not kpop but im posting this because this is the group s@kur@ used to be in. very weird video and most of these girls are underaged. the fanbase is mostly men too and she did gravure underage. i feel bad that she’s been exposed to this type of stuff since 13. there are videos of her doing apparently compensated dating with the founder of the group to get promoted better and b@ng is known to be a huge weeb so that’s probably part of why he wanted to recruit so many !z0ne girls
Did he meet any of the girls from the group?

randomcitizen

Veteran
Once you know about fillers, you see how many of them look like skeletons.
Yes I think that's one of the reasons why 4th generation idols abuse fillers so much. Most of them are underweight and have eating disorders, and it would show on their faces so they use fillers to create an illusion and to keep their faces from looking haggard. If one were to look at wonyoung's face alone they would think she is healthy because of her "baby fat" cheeks (it's really cheek fillers) but when you look down at the rest of her body she is actually starving.

Yes I think that's one of the reasons why 4th generation idols abuse fillers so much. Most of them are underweight and have eating disorders, and it would show on their faces so they use fillers to create an illusion and to keep their faces from looking haggard. If one were to look at wonyoung's face alone they would think she is healthy because of her "baby fat" cheeks (it's really cheek fillers) but when you look down at the rest of her body she is actually starving.
My stomach dropped reading this. It's really messed up how starvation is now a goal. Her body doesn't have any fat. Usually Knetz encourage disordered eating, but they said something. I remember when Taehy5ng started using fillers around the time the mandu story was popular.