Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

saki

Veteran
....this report sounds very 'iffy'.... so just a couple of excerpts.... after reading it, I had more questions than answers...o_O
...however, Dershowitz is mentioned again.... and he sure seems to be 'squirming' over the Epstein issue....;)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/epstein-tapes-sordid-case-takes-bizarre-turn-after-mystery-hacker-emerges
Epstein Tapes? Sordid Case Takes A Bizarre Turn After Mystery 'Hacker' Emerges
Tyler Durden
Sun, 12/01/2019

Shortly after Jeffrey Epstein's August death in a Manhattan detention facility, a shadowy figure claiming to have set up encrypted servers for the convicted sex offender told several attorneys and the New York Times he had a vast archive of incriminating evidence against powerful men stored on overseas servers, including several years worth of the financier's communications and financial records which allegedly showed he had vast amounts of Bitcoin and cash in the Middle East and Bangkok, and hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of gold, silver and diamonds.

...confusing stuff in the middle...:rolleyes:

Despite Kessler's story falling apart, the Times asks if his claims are plausible.
Did America’s best-connected sexual predator accumulate incriminating videos of powerful men?
Two women who spent time in Mr. Epstein’s homes said the answer was yes. In an unpublished memoir, Virginia Giuffre, who accused Mr. Epstein of making her a “sex slave,” wrote that she discovered a room in his New York mansion where monitors displayed real-time surveillance footage. And Maria Farmer, an artist who accused Mr. Epstein of sexually assaulting her when she worked for him in the 1990s, said that Mr. Epstein once walked her through the mansion, pointing out pin-sized cameras that he said were in every room.
I said, ‘Are you recording all this?’” Ms. Farmer said in an interview. “He said, ‘Yes. We keep it. We keep everything.’”
During a 2005 search of Mr. Epstein’s Palm Beach, Fla., estate, the police found two cameras hidden in clocks — one in the garage and the other next to his desk, according to police reports. But no other cameras were found.​
So - it appears that Kessler was either a fraud or an operative, and the entire saga may have been designed to cast doubt over whether tapes actually exist. Or, Kessler is for real - and for some reason hasn't found a way to release the videos. That said, since he says he's not interested in extortion, what's the hold-up?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/epstein-tapes-sordid-case-takes-bizarre-turn-after-mystery-hacker-emerges

Stephania

Star
....this report sounds very 'iffy'.... so just a couple of excerpts.... after reading it, I had more questions than answers...o_O
...however, Dershowitz is mentioned again.... and he sure seems to be 'squirming' over the Epstein issue....;)

Tyler Durden
Sun, 12/01/2019

Shortly after Jeffrey Epstein's August death in a Manhattan detention facility, a shadowy figure claiming to have set up encrypted servers for the convicted sex offender told several attorneys and the New York Times he had a vast archive of incriminating evidence against powerful men stored on overseas servers, including several years worth of the financier's communications and financial records which allegedly showed he had vast amounts of Bitcoin and cash in the Middle East and Bangkok, and hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of gold, silver and diamonds.

Despite Kessler's story falling apart, the Times asks if his claims are plausible.
Did America’s best-connected sexual predator accumulate incriminating videos of powerful men?​

Two women who spent time in Mr. Epstein’s homes said the answer was yes. In an unpublished memoir, Virginia Giuffre, who accused Mr. Epstein of making her a “sex slave,” wrote that she discovered a room in his New York mansion where monitors displayed real-time surveillance footage. And Maria Farmer, an artist who accused Mr. Epstein of sexually assaulting her when she worked for him in the 1990s, said that Mr. Epstein once walked her through the mansion, pointing out pin-sized cameras that he said were in every room.​

I said, ‘Are you recording all this?’” Ms. Farmer said in an interview. “He said, ‘Yes. We keep it. We keep everything.’”​

During a 2005 search of Mr. Epstein’s Palm Beach, Fla., estate, the police found two cameras hidden in clocks — one in the garage and the other next to his desk, according to police reports. But no other cameras were found.​
So - it appears that Kessler was either a fraud or an operative, and the entire saga may have been designed to cast doubt over whether tapes actually exist. Or, Kessler is for real - and for some reason hasn't found a way to release the videos. That said, since he says he's not interested in extortion, what's the hold-up?

I saw that too, and it confused the hell out of me. BTW.. Dershowitz is a big time Zionist. He got Prof Norman Finklestein fired from his job for being against the actions of the Zionist state in the name of the Holocaust. Finklestein lost relatives in the Holocaust- and Dershowitz made sure he could never be a professor anywhere in America once he spoke out against the Zionist state's actions and wrongful use of the Holocaust to justify it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7746893/Virginia-Roberts-describes-horrible-Tramp-night-Prince-Andrew.html

"Prince Andrew's bombshell 5:50am email to Ghislaine Maxwell just hours after 'trafficked slave' said she had sex with the royal is uncovered by BBC probe."
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7746893/Virginia-Roberts-describes-horrible-Tramp-night-Prince-Andrew.html

"Prince Andrew's bombshell 5:50am email to Ghislaine Maxwell just hours after 'trafficked slave' said she had sex with the royal is uncovered by BBC probe."
How much longer until the wheels completely fall off of their sin vehicle?

saki

Veteran
https://truepundit.com/jeffrey-epsteins-private-banker-at-deutsche-executive-suicide-before-feds-questioned-him/
Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Banker at Deutsche & Citi Found Swinging From a Rope; Executive ‘Suicide’ Before FBI Questioned Him
...excerpts....

Jeffrey Epstein’s private wealth banker, who brokered and signed off on untold multiple millions of dollars in controversial Deutsche Bank and Citibank loans spanning two decades for the convicted p***phile, has died from a reported suicide.

The news of yet another mysterious Epstein-linked death comes shortly after the FBI was seeking to interview the bank executive about loans he approved for Epstein and the indicted child trafficker’s labyrinth of US-based and offshore companies.

https://truepundit.com/jeffrey-epsteins-private-banker-at-deutsche-executive-suicide-before-feds-questioned-him/

Johnny5

Established

Tyler Durden
Sun, 12/01/2019

Did America’s best-connected sexual predator accumulate incriminating videos of powerful men?​

Two women who spent time in Mr. Epstein’s homes said the answer was yes. In an unpublished memoir, Virginia Giuffre, who accused Mr. Epstein of making her a “sex slave,” wrote that she discovered a room in his New York mansion where monitors displayed real-time surveillance footage. And Maria Farmer, an artist who accused Mr. Epstein of sexually assaulting her when she worked for him in the 1990s, said that Mr. Epstein once walked her through the mansion, pointing out pin-sized cameras that he said were in every room.​

I said, ‘Are you recording all this?’” Ms. Farmer said in an interview. “He said, ‘Yes. We keep it. We keep everything.’”​

I read that article too. Made me think the Kessler guy was a fraudster as well as the lawyers too.

saki

Veteran
....this one pic really says a lot.... and consider where it was taken....

Photo Shows Harvey Weinstein Partying Together With Jeffrey Epstein And Ghislaine Maxwell
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Dec. 07, 2019

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61005

From The Sun, "BEASTS AT BEA'S BALL: Shocking photo shows paedo Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein & 'pimp' Ghislaine Maxwell at Beatrice's 18th birthday bash":
DEPRAVED Jeffrey Epstein, his alleged pimp Ghislaine Maxwell and disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein grin at Princess Beatrice’s Windsor Castle party.
[...] As they mingled with royalty at Beatrice’s 18th, police had already prepared an arrest warrant for Epstein on child sex abuse charges and raided his Florida mansion.​
1575817017731.png
....more info at link... http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61005

***Edit***

...here's PA with JE and GM at Royal Ascot Racetrack...
1575840692752.png
Never-before-seen photographs have surfaced of Prince Andrew at the Ascot Racecourse with Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein in 2000.
https://flagandcross.com/leading-expert-on-epstein-scandals-says-bill-clinton-flew-on-planes-with-underage-girls-video/

Last edited:

saki

Veteran
https://videos.whatfinger.com/2019/12/07/santilli-israeli-spy-comes-forward-epstein-was-a-mossad-agent-used-to-blackmail-u-s-politicians/
Santilli: Israeli Spy Comes Forward: Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail U.S. Politicians
Israeli Spy Comes Forward: Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail U.S. Politicians

Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy and alleged “handler” of Robert Maxwell, told the authors of a new book, Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales, that Epstein ran a “complex intelligence operation” at the behest of Mossad.

Believing that Epstein planned to marry his daughter, Maxwell introduced him and Ghislaine Maxwell to Ben-Menashe’s Mossad circle.

“Maxwell sort of started liking him, and my theory is that Maxwell felt that this guy is going for his daughter,” Ben-Menashe said.

“He felt that he could bless him with some work and help him out in like a paternal [way].” Israeli intelligence bosses gave the green light and Epstein then became a Mossad asset.

E-Militia Article:Israeli Spy Comes Forward: Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail American Politicians – E-Militia News

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
https://videos.whatfinger.com/2019/12/07/santilli-israeli-spy-comes-forward-epstein-was-a-mossad-agent-used-to-blackmail-u-s-politicians/
Santilli: Israeli Spy Comes Forward: Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail U.S. Politicians
Israeli Spy Comes Forward: Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail U.S. Politicians

Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy and alleged “handler” of Robert Maxwell, told the authors of a new book, Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales, that Epstein ran a “complex intelligence operation” at the behest of Mossad.

Believing that Epstein planned to marry his daughter, Maxwell introduced him and Ghislaine Maxwell to Ben-Menashe’s Mossad circle.

“Maxwell sort of started liking him, and my theory is that Maxwell felt that this guy is going for his daughter,” Ben-Menashe said.

“He felt that he could bless him with some work and help him out in like a paternal [way].” Israeli intelligence bosses gave the green light and Epstein then became a Mossad asset.

E-Militia Article:Israeli Spy Comes Forward: Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail American Politicians – E-Militia News
THIS is what anyone whom gave critical analysis of the situation should have concluded!

AD HOC

Rookie
'I'm NOT suicidal': Virginia Roberts posts chilling message saying 'if something happens to me, do not let this go - evil people want me quiet' in wake of Prince Andrew scandal and Jeffrey Epstein's death
  • Virginia Roberts tweeted announcing she is 'in no way, shape or form suicidal'
  • The 36-year-old added that 'too many evil people want to see me quieted'
  • It comes after she gave a high-profile interview recounting abuse she claims to have suffered at the hands of powerful men including Prince Andrew
  • It also comes after alleged abuser Jeffrey Epstein died in custody in the US, in what was officially ruled suicide but others have suggested was homicide
1576066021946.png

@ dailymail.co.uk

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
'I'm NOT suicidal': Virginia Roberts posts chilling message saying 'if something happens to me, do not let this go - evil people want me quiet' in wake of Prince Andrew scandal and Jeffrey Epstein's death
  • Virginia Roberts tweeted announcing she is 'in no way, shape or form suicidal'
  • The 36-year-old added that 'too many evil people want to see me quieted'
  • It comes after she gave a high-profile interview recounting abuse she claims to have suffered at the hands of powerful men including Prince Andrew
  • It also comes after alleged abuser Jeffrey Epstein died in custody in the US, in what was officially ruled suicide but others have suggested was homicide
View attachment 29584

@ dailymail.co.uk
If anything happens to this woman like that...... Trump and "Prince" Andrew should be drug through the streets Mussolini-style....