Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

Thunderian

Superstar
I know that everything these days is an opportunity to bash Trump, but he had nothing to do with the deal Epstein got back in 2008. According to the lawyer of several of the women who are suing Epstein, Trump banned him from Mar-A-Lago after he assaulted a young woman there.

Trump and Epstein would have been in the same social class, and since both lived in New York and Florida, it would have been weird if there wasn't at least one picture of them together.

I know that everything these days is an opportunity to bash Trump, but he had nothing to do with the deal Epstein got back in 2008. According to the lawyer of several of the women who are suing Epstein, Trump banned him from Mar-A-Lago after he assaulted a young woman there.

Trump and Epstein would have been in the same social class, and since both lived in New York and Florida, it would have been weird if there wasn't at least one picture of them together.
Yeah that was some “plea deal” eh? I’m sure it wasn’t a complete miscarriage of justice meant to protect untouchable people like the Clintons and Trump. I’m sure it’s just coincidence that Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old at Epstein’s party, a case which was only dropped after the girl allegedly received death threats. It’s also a coincidence that Trump ran a modeling/pageantry company for teenage girls, and Epstein once commented that he would run his modeling agency exactly like Trump’s (or something to that effect). Another odd coincidence is that Acosta, who signed the original miscarriage of justice aka plea deal is now labor secretary under Trump. Yeah, pure coincidence.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Nevermind all the others. Just focus on Trump. The political stances by the usual suspects always bleed past objectivity. How about we see what comes out and go from there? And was there a mention of bots? Who needs them when humans act just like them after bathing in the media abyss? And FWIW, there has been discussion in the Pedo thread on this. Some would gladly throw Trump under the bus along with several prominent dems just to get rid of him. The fact this happened so long ago now will hurt somewhat IMO. There is a need for more recent people to step forward in accusing Epstein and we could get that. It is clear he has been protected by corruption or the swamp (trigger), LOL.

Last edited:
Nevermind all the others. Just focus on Trump. The political stances by the usual suspects always bleed past objectivity. How about we see what comes out and go from there? And was there a mention of bots? Who needs them when humans act just like them after bathing in the media abyss?
Dude... I mentioned the Clintons. I also mentioned Trump. If this blows open there will be so many more.

So, never mind Trump, the actual sitting president of the U.S.A., and focus on the others? How about nope. Sorry not sorry. Complain all you want though.

This could be the beginning of the total catastrophic collapse of this house of cards. If Trump is guilty but walks free, so will the Clintons. I half-expected Epstein to be found hanged in his cell this week.

Nevermind all the others. Just focus on Trump. The political stances by the usual suspects always bleed past objectivity. How about we see what comes out and go from there? And was there a mention of bots? Who needs them when humans act just like them after bathing in the media abyss? And FWIW, there has been discussion in the Pedo thread on this. Some would gladly throw Trump under the bus along with several prominent dems just to get rid of him. The fact this happened so long ago now will hurt somewhat IMO. There is a need for more recent people to step forward in accusing Epstein and we could get that. It is clear he has been protected by corruption or the swamp (trigger), LOL.
You act like I would be upset if Clinton is brought down by this. I wouldn’t be, no one has damaged the Democratic Party more than he has.

He isn’t the current US President though.

The Zone

Star
Look, we all know this is some kind of shiny bone suddenly cast upon us and the timing is interesting, to say the least. Most of us want any pedo to get their due but this seems unusual in that it should have been handled long ago and finally seems it will all come to a head now during a tumultuous time with a war for the mind in full effect. It is like, I want to see justice, for sure, yet not the engineered spin that may come with this. And while we are all re-caught up in this scandal and what news is to come, they have their ultimate distraction for their other projects.

Look, we all know this is some kind of shiny bone suddenly cast upon us and the timing is interesting, to say the least. Most of us want any pedo to get their due but this seems unusual in that it should have been handled long ago and finally seems it will all come to a head now during a tumultuous time with a war for the mind in full effect. It is like, I want to see justice, for sure, yet not the engineered spin that may come with this. And while we are all re-caught up in this scandal and what news is to come, they have their ultimate distraction for their other projects.
What if this plays out as a pretext for Trump to attack and smear his enemies while making a power grab Q style?

It's all finally coming to a head because the plea deal imploded under scrutiny, which was inevitable after the sheer number of lawsuits it spawned. Two recent developments that appear to be major factors in the timing of this are the defamation suit filed against Dershowitz (who is likely guilty imo) and yet another of Epstein's victims going public and filing a sworn federal affidavit. Both happened just a few months ago.

Scars512

Established
I have no idea why they are going after Epstein now. I would have figured that he pretty much agreed to take the slap on the wrist in order to cover up for the really important people (Trump, Clinton, Dershowitz, etc.) so there isn't much point in taking him on again. Especially since the deal gave blanket immunity to any co-conspirators. We might find out some stuff (which diehard Clinton or Trump supporters will never accept because people refuse to believe that their side's man is corrupt like the other side's), but will it change anything? Nope. It will be dismissed as "fake news" and that will be that.

People like to laugh about the "pizzagate conspiracies", but I don't think that people realize how big a problem p***philia is -- especially in the elite circles. In fact, it is because it is such a taboo that a premium can be placed upon providing children to "customers" and that means that a lot of average folks are priced out of the market. Now, poor folks are pedophiles, too, but they are more likely to molest kids they know (family/friends) or kids they have access to (students/athletes/church members) -- but very few of them are actually paying for sex with kids. It is too expensive -- only the well to do/rich can do that. And that protects the rich more because these kids aren't likely to report this kind of behavior and can often be disposed of if they become too problematic. Child sex trafficking is really a service for the upper middle class and above. Your average Joe on the street isn't picking up pre-pubescent kids.

Here is an interesting video from 1981 talking about the child sex trafficking problem back in the '80s in Houston, Texas. If it existed even then, you can bet that it exists now. It is long (and disturbing to hear about) -- but worth the time, I think.

Boys for Sale:

The Zone

Star
Why argue what if's until we see how it plays out? I really do not buy into the Q stuff but this is a foggy reality these days, so who knows. But logic dictates that two more have taken Epstein's place already and it is likely a far more sophisticated operation. As was mentioned, this is an epidemic in elite circles and has been for a bit and in fairness is a social problem as well.

So we had the USA gymnast thing blow up, me too stuff, the Nexim mess and now this. The elite are ruthless and powerful and more than capable of covering up more than the average person could ever realize and this is nothing new just getting an unusual or expanded sudden light treatment. But the same goes for a coach or a teacher, family friend, etc. Hopefully, the pampered pooches and weak-willed will one day be held to justice but children worldwide get missing at an alarming rate which seems to go unnoticed until something like this happens. Bottom line - lots of predators in the world we live in.

And another side of the story: Troubled woman ['Katie Johnson'] with a history of drug use who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein sex party at age 13 MADE IT ALL UP

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

Hmmm.... who to believe. As we've seen so many times before, accusations without real evidence is complete crap and not something to convict people by. Guilty until proven innocent... it's the law of the land.
Whom to believe? hmmm Probably not the daily mail and their completely unsourced claims. Just sayin.