Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

saki

Star
....this one pic really says a lot.... and consider where it was taken....

Photo Shows Harvey Weinstein Partying Together With Jeffrey Epstein And Ghislaine Maxwell
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Dec. 07, 2019

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61005

From The Sun, "BEASTS AT BEA'S BALL: Shocking photo shows paedo Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein & 'pimp' Ghislaine Maxwell at Beatrice's 18th birthday bash":
DEPRAVED Jeffrey Epstein, his alleged pimp Ghislaine Maxwell and disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein grin at Princess Beatrice’s Windsor Castle party.
[...] As they mingled with royalty at Beatrice’s 18th, police had already prepared an arrest warrant for Epstein on child sex abuse charges and raided his Florida mansion.​
1575817017731.png
....more info at link... http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61005

***Edit***

...here's PA with JE and GM at Royal Ascot Racetrack...
1575840692752.png
Never-before-seen photographs have surfaced of Prince Andrew at the Ascot Racecourse with Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein in 2000.
https://flagandcross.com/leading-expert-on-epstein-scandals-says-bill-clinton-flew-on-planes-with-underage-girls-video/

Last edited:

saki

Star
https://videos.whatfinger.com/2019/12/07/santilli-israeli-spy-comes-forward-epstein-was-a-mossad-agent-used-to-blackmail-u-s-politicians/
Santilli: Israeli Spy Comes Forward: Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail U.S. Politicians
Israeli Spy Comes Forward: Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail U.S. Politicians

Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy and alleged “handler” of Robert Maxwell, told the authors of a new book, Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales, that Epstein ran a “complex intelligence operation” at the behest of Mossad.

Believing that Epstein planned to marry his daughter, Maxwell introduced him and Ghislaine Maxwell to Ben-Menashe’s Mossad circle.

“Maxwell sort of started liking him, and my theory is that Maxwell felt that this guy is going for his daughter,” Ben-Menashe said.

“He felt that he could bless him with some work and help him out in like a paternal [way].” Israeli intelligence bosses gave the green light and Epstein then became a Mossad asset.

E-Militia Article:Israeli Spy Comes Forward: Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail American Politicians – E-Militia News

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
https://videos.whatfinger.com/2019/12/07/santilli-israeli-spy-comes-forward-epstein-was-a-mossad-agent-used-to-blackmail-u-s-politicians/
Santilli: Israeli Spy Comes Forward: Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail U.S. Politicians
Israeli Spy Comes Forward: Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail U.S. Politicians

Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy and alleged “handler” of Robert Maxwell, told the authors of a new book, Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales, that Epstein ran a “complex intelligence operation” at the behest of Mossad.

Believing that Epstein planned to marry his daughter, Maxwell introduced him and Ghislaine Maxwell to Ben-Menashe’s Mossad circle.

“Maxwell sort of started liking him, and my theory is that Maxwell felt that this guy is going for his daughter,” Ben-Menashe said.

“He felt that he could bless him with some work and help him out in like a paternal [way].” Israeli intelligence bosses gave the green light and Epstein then became a Mossad asset.

E-Militia Article:Israeli Spy Comes Forward: Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail American Politicians – E-Militia News
THIS is what anyone whom gave critical analysis of the situation should have concluded!

AD HOC

Established
'I'm NOT suicidal': Virginia Roberts posts chilling message saying 'if something happens to me, do not let this go - evil people want me quiet' in wake of Prince Andrew scandal and Jeffrey Epstein's death
  • Virginia Roberts tweeted announcing she is 'in no way, shape or form suicidal'
  • The 36-year-old added that 'too many evil people want to see me quieted'
  • It comes after she gave a high-profile interview recounting abuse she claims to have suffered at the hands of powerful men including Prince Andrew
  • It also comes after alleged abuser Jeffrey Epstein died in custody in the US, in what was officially ruled suicide but others have suggested was homicide
1576066021946.png

@ dailymail.co.uk

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
'I'm NOT suicidal': Virginia Roberts posts chilling message saying 'if something happens to me, do not let this go - evil people want me quiet' in wake of Prince Andrew scandal and Jeffrey Epstein's death
  • Virginia Roberts tweeted announcing she is 'in no way, shape or form suicidal'
  • The 36-year-old added that 'too many evil people want to see me quieted'
  • It comes after she gave a high-profile interview recounting abuse she claims to have suffered at the hands of powerful men including Prince Andrew
  • It also comes after alleged abuser Jeffrey Epstein died in custody in the US, in what was officially ruled suicide but others have suggested was homicide
View attachment 29584

@ dailymail.co.uk
If anything happens to this woman like that...... Trump and "Prince" Andrew should be drug through the streets Mussolini-style....

AD HOC

Established
EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein's prison suicide 'counselor' describes p***phile's desperate last days, revealing he was so terrified he wanted to pay a black inmate for protection and was overheard ripping up sheets the night he hanged himself
  • Jeffrey Epstein's prison confidant Bill Mersey has broken his silence to DailyMailTV about the p***phile's weeks in New York prison last summer
  • Mersey, 69, served as an 'inmate companion' for prisoners on suicide watch and spent dozens of hours having one-on-one conversations with Epstein
  • Until the end, Epstein, 66, did not betray any of his influential friends, including Prince Andrew or Ghislaine Maxwell, or show remorse, Mersey said
  • He said Epstein's biggest worry was life in prison and was always asking how to handle fellow inmates, even asking if he needed a black inmate to protect him
  • Mersey said: 'He told me that when he grew up in Coney Island, he'd been bullied by black guys throughout his youth and he was just really scared of prison'
  • Epstein divulged Trump joked he'd be considered white trash if he wasn't rich and recalled a lewd joke Clinton made about an Asian woman, Mersey said
  • He added that Epstein took laxatives which he presumed came about due to his age and the prison diet, heavy in potatoes, rice and beans
  • Mersey said: 'The last time I saw him, he was eating his dinner sitting on the floor, with his food between his legs. I thought that's a long way down from a $77 million mansion to eating prison food sitting on a stone floor'
  • Mersey believes Epstein committed suicide, saying another inmate heard the sound of 'ripping sheets' from his cell on the night he died in August

@dailymail.co.uk

seems legit. :)

saki

Star
THIS is what anyone whom gave critical analysis of the situation should have concluded!
....as with everything Whitney Webb/MintPress puts out, this one is very rich in detail and background....
...just one primo excerpt... all the rest at link.....
...spoiler alert: Bill Clinton was the target.... (whatta surprise...:rolleyes:)

Former Spy Details Israel’s Main Motive Behind Epstein’s Sexual Blackmail Operation

MintPress speaks with Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy who worked closely with Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine Maxwell’s father, as part of their work with Israeli military intelligence and had frequent encounters with Jeffrey Epstein.

by Whitney Webb

Thus, Ben-Menashe argues, when Bill Clinton’s candidacy in the 1992 U.S. Presidential election became clear, efforts were made to target him via sexual blackmail and Jeffrey Epstein was chosen for that purpose. Bill Clinton was eventually blackmailed by the state of Israel and his administration was also targeted by Israeli espionage as part of the “Mega” spy scandal. Epstein’s involvement in the Clinton administration and his visits to the White House date back to Clinton’s first year in office. More information on the Epstein-Clinton relationship can be found in this MintPress report.

...much more at link: https://www.mintpressnews.com/ari-ben-menashe-israel-relationship-jeffrey-epstein/263465/

saki

Star
....never been a 15 year-old girl.... but I have a hard time imagining that any young girl would find Prince Andrew remotely attractive.....:oops::rolleyes:o_O
Jeffrey Epstein used Prince Andrew as bait: accuser
By Jon Levine
December 14, 2019 | 8:16pm

***excerpts***

Billionaire p***phile Jeffrey Epstein used Prince Andrew as bait in an attempt to lure women to his private island, according to an explosive new allegation from one of his alleged victims.

“A central element of [Epstein’s] predatory behavior was to present himself as having connections to the world’s most powerful people,” Allred wrote.

“In trying to persuade her [to go to the island], Mr. Epstein’s representative conveyed to Jane Doe 15 that Mr. Epstein was close to you, that you would be among the guests and that she would have an opportunity to meet you. Your prestige and reputation were directly touted in his attempts to engage in further harm,” the letter continued.

..and....

In her complaint, filed in New York last month, Doe says Epstein raped her and then offered her cash when it was over.

“Epstein took my sexual innocence in front of a wall of framed photographs of him shaking hands and smiling with celebrities and world leaders,” she said. “After, he wanted to talk with me about what had just been my first sexual experience and directed me to take time to myself that night to cry. He said that would be beneficial for my growth.” :mad:o_O

...more at link: https://nypost.com/2019/12/14/jeffrey-epstein-used-prince-andrew-as-bait-accuser/amp/

...bait???? seriously????
1576456054831.png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
....as with everything Whitney Webb/MintPress puts out, this one is very rich in detail and background....
...just one primo excerpt... all the rest at link.....
...spoiler alert: Bill Clinton was the target.... (whatta surprise...:rolleyes:)

Former Spy Details Israel’s Main Motive Behind Epstein’s Sexual Blackmail Operation

MintPress speaks with Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy who worked closely with Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine Maxwell’s father, as part of their work with Israeli military intelligence and had frequent encounters with Jeffrey Epstein.

by Whitney Webb

Thus, Ben-Menashe argues, when Bill Clinton’s candidacy in the 1992 U.S. Presidential election became clear, efforts were made to target him via sexual blackmail and Jeffrey Epstein was chosen for that purpose. Bill Clinton was eventually blackmailed by the state of Israel and his administration was also targeted by Israeli espionage as part of the “Mega” spy scandal. Epstein’s involvement in the Clinton administration and his visits to the White House date back to Clinton’s first year in office. More information on the Epstein-Clinton relationship can be found in this MintPress report.

...much more at link: https://www.mintpressnews.com/ari-ben-menashe-israel-relationship-jeffrey-epstein/263465/
....never been a 15 year-old girl.... but I have a hard time imagining that any young girl would find Prince Andrew remotely attractive.....:oops::rolleyes:o_O
Jeffrey Epstein used Prince Andrew as bait: accuser
By Jon Levine
December 14, 2019 | 8:16pm

***excerpts***

Billionaire p***phile Jeffrey Epstein used Prince Andrew as bait in an attempt to lure women to his private island, according to an explosive new allegation from one of his alleged victims.

“A central element of [Epstein’s] predatory behavior was to present himself as having connections to the world’s most powerful people,” Allred wrote.

“In trying to persuade her [to go to the island], Mr. Epstein’s representative conveyed to Jane Doe 15 that Mr. Epstein was close to you, that you would be among the guests and that she would have an opportunity to meet you. Your prestige and reputation were directly touted in his attempts to engage in further harm,” the letter continued.

..and....

In her complaint, filed in New York last month, Doe says Epstein raped her and then offered her cash when it was over.

“Epstein took my sexual innocence in front of a wall of framed photographs of him shaking hands and smiling with celebrities and world leaders,” she said. “After, he wanted to talk with me about what had just been my first sexual experience and directed me to take time to myself that night to cry. He said that would be beneficial for my growth.” :mad:o_O

...more at link: https://nypost.com/2019/12/14/jeffrey-epstein-used-prince-andrew-as-bait-accuser/amp/

...bait???? seriously????
View attachment 29735
Whitney Webb is all over these creeps like a wet blanket.... shes a G fa sho. There is another journalist whom has been banging on the Epstein/Wexler drums, Bob Patraikis or sumn like that? I will look and see if I can locate his stuff but hes been covering this since at least the early 00s.