Islamophobia/Anti Muslim rhetoric

floss

Star
You have proof of his terrorist activities?
I dont like our program of assassinations designed to start wider conflicts. And Im not intending to move to Iran anytime soon so.... perhaps you would feel more comfortable around the beltway charlatans, so feel free to move to DC guy lol
Here is your proof, make sure you hang it in your bedroom
20327ADB-89E0-4052-8BA6-6F21105E5B9E.jpeg

shankara

Star
Do you start off your 2020 chanting "death to america" before or after your terrorist leader got BBQed straight to hell? :cool:
It's a bit of a cliche about the USA that any time someone criticizes their foreign policy and imperialism they get attacked and branded "traitor" (if they are Yankees) or "enemy of freedom" or something (if they aren't). Are you suggesting that no-one should criticize the actions of the USA? I take it you are familiar with all the stories of imperialist intervention in South America? What do you think about the Vietnam war? Or Afghanistan and Iraq?

floss

Star
It's a bit of a cliche about the USA that any time someone criticizes their foreign policy and imperialism they get attacked and branded "traitor" (if they are Yankees) or "enemy of freedom" or something (if they aren't). Are you suggesting that no-one should criticize the actions of the USA? I take it you are familiar with all the stories of imperialist intervention in South America? What do you think about the Vietnam war? Or Afghanistan and Iraq?
Muslim who enjoy freedom in the USA sympathized with a known terrorist and an enemy of the state is a traitor. I was not born in the USA, and I love the freedom here. The more enemy of USA get wipe out the better for everybody. I won't be sympathizing especially for a TERRORIST who kill his own friggin people, smh. Death to Terrorist is a more proper chant.

People love to blame everything on the US. They had their share of mistakes in the Vietnam War, nevertheless the majority of Vietnamese are grateful. Could be a blessing in disguise for their next generation. Not sure if you realized, Vietnamese are one of the most hard working and successful immigrants in the US. You know who they gonna vote for in 2020?
08848360-9137-491B-AE59-FED5758BBE38.jpeg

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
It's a bit of a cliche about the USA that any time someone criticizes their foreign policy and imperialism they get attacked and branded "traitor" (if they are Yankees) or "enemy of freedom" or something (if they aren't).
For us Americans it gets real old to be blamed for everything in the world..I think that’s more it.

shankara

Star
Muslim who enjoy freedom in the USA sympathized with a known terrorist and an enemy of the state is a traitor. I was not born in the USA, and I love the freedom here. The more enemy of USA get wipe out the better for everybody. I won't be sympathizing especially for a TERRORIST who kill his own friggin people, smh. Death to Terrorist is a more proper chant.

People love to blame everything on the US. They had their share of mistakes in the Vietnam War, nevertheless the majority of Vietnamese are grateful. Could be a blessing in disguise for their next generation. Not sure if you realized, Vietnamese are one of the most hard working and successful immigrants in the US. You know who they gonna vote for in 2020?
View attachment 30499
"The more enemy of USA get wipe out the better for everybody"... That's an extremely bellicose attitude! I guess then you want worldwide capitalism where the mighty dollar is king...

Find it quite funny that you are expressing these views on the forum of a site which is all about how satanic (mostly) American pop culture is!

Lisa

Superstar
Find it quite funny that you are expressing these views on the forum of a site which is all about how satanic (mostly) American pop culture is!
Are all Americans to be blamed for pop culture?

shankara

Star
Are all Americans to be blamed for pop culture?
No I wouldn't say so, that would be a little bit silly wouldn't it, a "fallacy of division" in logical terms. Nonetheless this culture is a product of America and certainly reflects some elements of that society, it's energy. Isn't it funny to speak of "the land of the free" when behind this apparent "freedom" is spiritual slavery, even physical slavery in the sense of being permanently indebted to the banks.

DesertRose

Superstar
Re: Islamophobia in India.
I hope India rescinds these Islamophobic laws. I am 'rooting' for saner minds to prevail.
People may remember that at one time it had a more robust democracy and many around the world looked with admiration at the non aligned status it had during the cold war. smh
Citizenship Law Made Diplomacy Difficult, Says Ex-NSA Shiv Shankar Menon

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Says the person who blame all the muslims in the world every time a "pseudo-muslim" so much as fart XD
I don’t believe all Americans are into pop culture or support it...but come on...muslims read the one book and are in an ummah to where they follow the one book. If they don’t like what it says they don’t have to be a part of it..do they?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Enjoying the freedom here traitor?
Its very sad to be reading something like this on a conspiracy forum, in this charged climate. Its like we’ve come full circle. While I do have a thread on it, those who criticized Bush’s actions circa 2001/2003 were dubbed traitors and you are doing the exact same thing. Which makes you no different than the neocon on my tv. It’s a great tactic in silencing opposition and its picking up speed again.

You don’t even know whether Tempest is a Caucasian man who converted to Islam. Unfortunately for you, that isn’t where it ends. Iam sure you believe in some conspiracies and they will soon get you dubbed a “traitor”, un-American”, “enemy of the state”, “terrorist sympathizer”. So you can throw around those appellations now, in regard to US foreign policy, but wait when the homeland becomes a battlefield….

floss

Star
Its very sad to be reading something like this on a conspiracy forum, in this charged climate. Its like we’ve come full circle. While I do have a thread on it, those who criticized Bush’s actions circa 2001/2003 were dubbed traitors and you are doing the exact same thing. Which makes you no different than the neocon on my tv. It’s a great tactic in silencing opposition and its picking up speed again.

You don’t even know whether Tempest is a Caucasian man who converted to Islam. Unfortunately for you, that isn’t where it ends. Iam sure you believe in some conspiracies and they will soon get you dubbed a “traitor”, un-American”, “enemy of the state”, “terrorist sympathizer”. So you can throw around those appellations now, in regard to US foreign policy, but wait when the homeland becomes a battlefield….
I came from an oppressed country and I love the freedom here. Godbless America! It is clear people like you and tempe take freedom for granted, you think you know what it's like to be living under a commie and actually give a ****. "American" like yall make me sick. You should be celebrating the death of a well known terrorist that killed his own people and AMERICANS who shed their blood so you can sit on your ass enjoying the freedom at home. Instead, you think you're so smart and got everything figured out, bashing the POTUS and sympathized with the enemy. Oh you're actually afraid they will bring the battle here? Why would you? They know you're a muslim lover, don't worry you'll get a pass. I don't think these terrorist are stupid enough, but if they are we'll be ready for them. #Trump2020

Last edited: