Islamophobia/Anti Muslim rhetoric

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There won't be no WW3 if Iranian are smart. Why don't you move to Iran where you belong?
There won't be no WW3 if Iranian are smart.
Learn how words work.......
So because Im calling out your hollow bravado, I should move from my native country by your opinion? That aint very American at all there buddy.......

Lisa

Superstar
Gee lil Lisa, their civilization has only been around for thousands of years.... what a bunch of pikers eh?
No, it seems to me that they like to test people by threatening them...one day someone is going to call their bluff and trump might just be the guy to do it.

Lisa

Superstar
Riiigghhttt... because THEY are the ones assassinating OUR military leaders and encroaching on our borders eh lil Lisa?
No I was fixing that statement because even when you corrected it it was still wrong...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No, it seems to me that they like to test people by threatening them...one day someone is going to call their bluff and trump might just be the guy to do it.
So they threatened to assassinate our military leaders and then have done so lil Lisa? The rest of the world seems to have missed that bit of history.

floss

Star
There won't be no WW3 if Iranian are smart.
Learn how words work.......
So because Im calling out your hollow bravado, I should move from my native country by your opinion? That aint very American at all there buddy.......
The more muslim terrorist get BBQed to hell the better for humanity. If you don't like that, move to Iran :cool:

Lisa

Superstar
So they threatened to assassinate our military leaders and then have done so lil Lisa? The rest of the world seems to have missed that bit of history.
Seems like the US was minding our own business when Iranians attacked our embassy. They must want to have war or something to do that, do t ya think? I wold think you’d be stupid not to expect something in return.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The more muslim terrorist get BBQed to hell the better for humanity. If you don't like that, move to Iran :cool:
You have proof of his terrorist activities?
I dont like our program of assassinations designed to start wider conflicts. And Im not intending to move to Iran anytime soon so.... perhaps you would feel more comfortable around the beltway charlatans, so feel free to move to DC guy lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Seems like the US was minding our own business when Iranians attacked our embassy. They must want to have war or something to do that, do t ya think? I wold think you’d be stupid not to expect something in return.
Thats not what happened. The links I posted in the Iran thread provide the truth. This is from the team that got Syria right and also have somewhat taken the heat off of your Cheetoheaded dear Leader by exposing he Democrats corruption during this whole investigation/impeachment proceedings.