Islamic Videos: All Welcome

DesertRose

Superstar
I found a video I was looking for for the last year or so.....
I have typed lofty dwellings Islam, and High rooms Islam among other names.
Today I finally found it alhamdullilah Enjoy!

But those who fear Allah and keep their duty to their Lord (Allah), for them are built lofty rooms; one above another under which rivers flow (i.e. Paradise). (This is) the Promise of Allah: and Allah does not fail in (His) Promise.
Surat Az-Zumar 39:20

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Reposted!
Reason? Loved video:)

But those who fear Allah and keep their duty to their Lord (Allah), for them are built lofty rooms; one above another under which rivers flow (i.e. Paradise). (This is) the Promise of Allah: and Allah does not fail in (His) Promise.

Surat Az-Zumar 39:20

EpistemiX

Established
Ustatha Noha Omari is a lecturer from Medina, Saudi Arabia who has dedicated her life to revitalizing Islamic values within individuals and communities.

Through her lectures and talks, and using her unique storytelling style, Ustatha Noha connects the rich history of Islam with today’s world and offers a path towards a balanced and positively impactful Muslim identity. Ustatha Noha has amassed her knowledge and developed her content by study of Islamic literature and scholars.

DesertRose

Superstar
Hajj 2018 has started.

We wish all the hujjaj an accepted hajj (hajj mabrur). We ask Allah to make us of those who perform hajj for his sake. Ameen!
For those who did not go for Hajj remember we are in the first 10 days of dhul Hijjah:

Virtues of the First 10 Days of “Dhul-Hijja”
http://www.icna.org/virtues-of-the-first-10-days-of-dhul-hijja/

And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for the people and [a place of] security. And take, [O believers], from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer. And We charged Abraham and Ishmael, [saying], "Purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who are staying [there] for worship and those who bow and prostrate [in prayer]." (2:125)

Indeed, as-Safa and al-Marwah are among the symbols of Allah. So whoever makes Hajj to the House or performs 'umrah - there is no blame upon him for walking between them. And whoever volunteers good - then indeed, Allah is appreciative and Knowing. (2:158)

Last edited:

EpistemiX

Established
Sarah Joseph OBE was CEO and Editor of the Muslim lifestyle magazine emel and commentator on British Muslims. She converted to Islam at the age of 16 in 1988 after being brought up as a Catholic. Sarah Joseph was awarded an OBE in 2004 for services to interfaith dialogue and the promotion of women's rights.

In 2010 she was listed as one of the world’s 500 most influential Muslims by Georgetown University's The Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talaal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding and Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Centre of Jordan ; and in 2006 as one of the UK’s 100 most powerful Muslims in the Muslim Power 100 by Carter Anderson.

This is her remarkable story, in her own words.