Imagine a world with shariah law.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Nobody trusts the honesty or integrity of the "Islamic jurisprudence" masquerade, as it is administered by wholly corrupt people LARPing as Muslims.

Maldarker

Star
Is this justice or not? In the US this woman would spend decades in the prison system living off of taxpayer money.

View attachment 102370

View attachment 102371

The west is always spinning propaganda. But if she murdered her husband and the family of the victim wanted the death penalty. Why should she be allowed to live for decades taunting them? I can't tell you how many pedophiles, murders and serial rapists live in our prison system.

What about their victims? They are all beholden to a system that literally benefits off of prison labor. Obviously, it makes more sense in the corrupt US to get labor for pennies on the hour then to actually serve justice.

People always say there's no justice. Maybe not in the west, but it exists in Muslim lands.
Why are you still here then? Leave go to a muslim dominate land. See how it goes for ya. BTW no mercy or forgiveness in your heart is there. BTW the family got what they asked for...

Daze

Superstar
1709774926604.png

You'd think my fan club would get a life by now. Both of these idiots have been on my ignore list for over a year, and both are well aware of it.

What is their purpose in this thread? Clearly they are not talking to me but desperately feel the need to occupy my threads.

Sad and pathetic, A year + living rent-free in their heads. I don't care, at this point, these forums barely have a pulse today. We're lucky to see 3 or 4 threads active in a 24 hr period these days, with one being the Palestine thread.

No one brings any content here anymore. I don't have to point out people are commenting in 2017 threads because there is Nothing here these days.

But leave it to the trolls to attack those that try to offer content. Thanks for the deeds, know the slander will be repaid.

A Freeman

Superstar
The fact is, Judaism/Christianity/Islam are pretty much unrecognizable from what they were originally founded as. There has been so much innovation (some well intentioned or out of ignorance... with much very intentionally negative) that its a tough sell to try convincing those outside of the Abrahamic traditions that we aint a bunch of vile hypocrites.
And anyone who is genuinely seeking to know how to differentiate between right and wrong, according to our Creator, should immediately recognize that NONE of these organized religions follow what it actually says in the Old Covenant/Testament, New Covenant/Testament and/or the Koran/Quran.

IF we got rid of ALL of these organized religions (the three above and ALL of the rest of them too), and returned to what our Creator actually COMMANDED us to do in His Law, and follow The Example set by His Christ...

...THEN we would really be getting somewhere, and would be experiencing the many, promised blessings that accompany discipline, love and obedience to our Creator and love of our neighbours/fellow human+Beings.

Maldarker

Star
Ok apostate where to start... The reason im sure you have us on ignore is because your a bully you come into christian forums piss all over spout heretical BS etc ... Im warning everyone about you cuz you are an apostate. You probably are one of those adopted kids you where talking about with hate filled angst probably got in trouble with the law (but it wasn't your fault since your such a victim everyone is out to get you) and this is where you had your conversion to islam...

If you didn't comment in other threads and attack others i really won't give two craps about you your a dime a dozen bullies be bullying and thats your mo.

I don't shy away from bullies like you put quite a few of them on their ass.

And again why are you commenting about us? You put us on ignore not? so it shouldn't matter right but yet here you are MR. APOSTATE.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
And anyone who is genuinely seeking to know how to differentiate between right and wrong, according to our Creator, should immediately recognize that NONE of these organized religions follow what it actually says in the Old Covenant/Testament, New Covenant/Testament and/or the Koran/Quran.

IF we got rid of ALL of these organized religions (the three above and ALL of the rest of them too), and returned to what our Creator actually COMMANDED us to do in His Law, and follow The Example set by His Christ...

...THEN we would really be getting somewhere, and would be experiencing the many, promised blessings that accompany discipline, love and obedience to our Creator and love of our neighbours/fellow human+Beings.
I hear some Gnostics present similar perspectives, true Islam aligns with this in certain respects because it existed long before Muhammed was ever created. And it still exists as a state, but as a religious doctrine its a poisoned well. The only people I see able to maintain the faith of Islam are reverts, but anyone can be in a state of Islam, by the grace of the Creator.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ok apostate where to start... The reason im sure you have us on ignore is because your a bully you come into christian forums piss all over spout heretical BS etc ... Im warning everyone about you cuz you are an apostate. You probably are one of those adopted kids you where talking about with hate filled angst probably got in trouble with the law (but it wasn't your fault since your such a victim everyone is out to get you) and this is where you had your conversion to islam...

If you didn't comment in other threads and attack others i really won't give two craps about you your a dime a dozen bullies be bullying and thats your mo.

I don't shy away from bullies like you put quite a few of them on their ass.

And again why are you commenting about us? You put us on ignore not? so it shouldn't matter right but yet here you are MR. APOSTATE.
The fool proudly continues to showcase his dire need for interaction with those he "ignores"... by responding to our every post while informing the world for the bazillionth time that hes ignoring us. Notice he types paragraphs about not caring, so that he doesnt have to address the legitimate commentary in the threads? But you are correct, the clown with two left feet keeps running in circles by attempting to instigate fitna (drama/turmoil) in threads specifically for people of other religions... then playing dumb when hes confronted for the false-Islam doctrine/pedo agendas he pushes as "Islam" in threads dedicated to Islamic topics, such as this one. Clown shoes then switches to his standard "Im living rent free in their heads" jargon, followed by the usual "God will avenge my indignities" wishful thinking.

These people run off lies, vulgarity and stupidity... with a liberal dose of arrogance baked in to their miserable cores.

Maldarker

Star
The fool proudly continues to showcase his dire need for interaction with those he "ignores"... by responding to our every post while informing the world for the bazillionth time that hes ignoring us. Notice he types paragraphs about not caring, so that he doesnt have to address the legitimate commentary in the threads? But you are correct, the clown with two left feet keeps running in circles by attempting to instigate fitna (drama/turmoil) in threads specifically for people of other religions... then playing dumb when hes confronted for the false-Islam doctrine/pedo agendas he pushes as "Islam" in threads dedicated to Islamic topics, such as this one. Clown shoes then switches to his standard "Im living rent free in their heads" jargon, followed by the usual "God will avenge my indignities" wishful thinking.

These people run off lies, vulgarity and stupidity... with a liberal dose of arrogance baked in to their miserable cores.
Yeah came here wanting to meet others with different ideas (btw thanks for being one of those) but having to sift through the tons of trashy BS is annoying

irrationalNinja

Veteran
View attachment 102382

You'd think my fan club would get a life by now. Both of these idiots have been on my ignore list for over a year, and both are well aware of it.

What is their purpose in this thread? Clearly they are not talking to me but desperately feel the need to occupy my threads.

Sad and pathetic, A year + living rent-free in their heads. I don't care, at this point, these forums barely have a pulse today. We're lucky to see 3 or 4 threads active in a 24 hr period these days, with one being the Palestine thread.

No one brings any content here anymore. I don't have to point out people are commenting in 2017 threads because there is Nothing here these days.

But leave it to the trolls to attack those that try to offer content. Thanks for the deeds, know the slander will be repaid.
(Here we go again)

What I find the most funny about all the whining, “Why are they commenting on my threads, I thought I’m ignoring them,” is @Daze actually thinks ignoring works to shut people up.

Trying to cancel someone isn’t going to work if you have no power.

Daze

Superstar
Sounds like shariah law, doesn't it?

Putin commenting on those who participated in the murder of 40 people in Moscow yesterday will be put to death.

1711214136469.png