Imagine a world with shariah law.

Daze

Superstar
Shariah law is literally Gods law. They are laws set in place based on what God has sent down.
As i have mentioned several times on these boards, the 10 commandments are shariah.

I see some people here can't stand shariah law. Even alleged religious people.
I think this is mostly due to ignorance and people indoctrinated by hate preachers. ..Then again bias goes a very long way.

So i thought I'd make a thread showing how life would be different if we all lived under God's law.

Lets begin with this tweet.

Incase the tweet gets deleted the woman says..
"Ladies, if you get pregnant. run on down to the abortion clinic.. and have that little bastard sucked right out"
.. with plenty of people cheering right after.

I will point out shariah allows abortion if the life of the mother is in danger or if its from incest / r*pe.
Which is often what pro-abortions claim, while statistics show less then 1% of all abortions are for these reasons.

In a "Christian" nation that has seen millions of abortions...

1686331173592.png
(source)

People like this simply would not exist in a nation where shariah is enforced.
21 aborts.jpg

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Wow. And you said I was being the bigot and being pushy? I'm sorry but this is why people are angry.
Again, I don't hate your people, I hate this indoctrination.
And NO Sharia Law is NOT God's law.
Please stop lying to people on here and just act civil like you were a week ago! :confused: I actually didn't mind you until all this pushing happened.

JoChris

Superstar
Shariah law is literally Gods law. They are laws set in place based on what God has sent down.
As i have mentioned several times on these boards, the 10 commandments are shariah.

I think this is mostly due to ignorance and people indoctrinated by hate preachers. ..Then again bias goes a very long way.

So i thought I'd make a thread showing how life would be different if we all lived under God's law.

I will point out shariah allows abortion if the life of the mother is in danger or if its from incest / r*pe.
Which is often what pro-abortions claim, while statistics show less then 1% of all abortions are for these reasons.

View attachment 87963
(source)

View attachment 87962
Are you going to give a link to a Sharia Law manual so we can see for ourselves how good society would be if Islam took over a western country?

Daze

Superstar
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Wow. And you said I was being the bigot and being pushy? I'm sorry but this is why people are angry.
Again, I don't hate your people, I hate this indoctrination.
And NO Sharia Law is NOT God's law.
Please stop lying to people on here and just act civil like you were a week ago! :confused: I actually didn't mind you until all this pushing happened.
I made this thread literally because of your "Islamic agenda" thread.
Trying to dispel some ignorance that has been accumulating it seems.

Defending Islam makes me a bigot in what way?

1/4 of the planet is Muslim. 2 billion people will tell you shariah is Gods law, all you have to do is ask any one of them.

I'm the same civil person I've always been since i came to VC in 2016.

Are you going to give a link to a Sharia Law manual so we can see for ourselves how good society would be if Islam took over a western country?
I intend to give examples, as you can imagine most of actual shariah law is in Arabic. Theres not much i can link that people here will be able to read without a translator.

1/4 of the planet is Muslim. 2 billion people will tell you shariah is Gods law, all you have to do is ask any one of them.

I intend to give examples, as you can imagine most of actual shariah law is in Arabic. Theres not much i can link that people here will be able to read without a translator.
You know what, you're right.
I am being a bit of a hypocrite. You're practically defending yourself.
I don't even like being part of any division at all. So this was a sad thing on my part.
But, I can only handle so much on here. I've seen people who are Christians and such that are now agreeing with your law when they were once against it. And when it was suddenly said Islam was all against the gay agenda, that's when so many jumped the wagon.
It's this kind of infiltration and indoctrination that makes me truly angry.

JoChris

Superstar

To be fair on you, I do trust that you are unlikely to be aware there are English translations out there. Acoording to ex-Muslim Christian apologists Muslim leaders are heavily reliant on followers trusting what they say.

Here is an English translation. Reliance of the Traveller.

Apparently some X rated regulations are either omitted or left untranslated. Rob Christian is a YouTube Christian apologist who mentioned that in the past.

Daze

Superstar
To be fair on you, I do trust that you are unlikely to be aware there are English translations out there. Acoording to ex-Muslim Christian apologists Muslim leaders are heavily reliant on followers trusting what they say.

Here is an English translation. Reliance of the Traveller.

Apparently some X rated regulations are either omitted or left untranslated. Rob Christian is a YouTube Christian apologist who mentioned that in the past.
I do appreciate your fairness and know many alleged ex-Muslims. They are easy to expose with basic Islamic questions that can't be googled. Such as having them recite something a Muslim recites 17 times a day. You'd be surprised how many fail such basic tests.

Truth is if you want to get rich, attack Islam and today they web is over flowing with hate websites. Actual hate preachers like Robert Spencer and David wood have massive audiences.

As I've mentioned a 1000 times before, I was a Christian for 30 years and a Muslim for just over 10. How do i benefit in any way, shape or form by lying to people? I don't have a pateron like David Wood does paying me $8,000 a month.

Shariah is Gods law and an example of this is the 10 commandments. If you don't want to beleive it that's fine. It doesn't take "the truth" of the statement away from it.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
You know what, you're right.
I am being a bit of a hypocrite. You're practically defending yourself.
I don't even like being part of any division at all. So this was a sad thing on my part.
But, I can only handle so much on here. I've seen people who are Christians and such that are now agreeing with your law when they were once against it. And when it was suddenly said Islam was all against the gay agenda, that's when so many jumped the wagon.
It's this kind of infiltration and indoctrination that makes me truly angry.
Well thank you for being honest.

The truth is Islam has always been against LGBT. People are only noticing it now since more western nations are getting more Muslim converts / refugees. Trying to uphold what God has sent down and indeed, homosexuality is an abomination just as it says in the book of Leviticus.

Edit:.. hmm, i lost the original tweet that said Muslims and Christians united in Canada to push back against LGBT.
Seems i bookmarked the wrong tweet.

Think of it like this

3 levels of society

the state of islam
the state of hawa
the state of jahilliya

the prophet elevated the muslims to the level of islam from jahilliya..and only then was the law given. people were 'righteous by faith' before the law was given which is why, when the prohibition of alcohol came, they could shun alcohol immediately with no problems..or at least the vast majority of them.

read Romans 1...literally from God, to passion, to darkness. Civilisation in jahilliya on a global scale...and hence it is like a humid house where mould grows at random spots. you can target the mold and say 'oh if only these people would attack the mould, instead they accept it'.

if the windows are shut, what good is attacking the mould? do you understand this point? shariah failed in afghanistan and it failed in pakistan, for the simple fact that people in jahilliya will corrupt the law anyway and it leads to a worse society.

if it isnt homosexuality, it's a different aspect of jahilliya attacking people. this is why muslims resort to drinking and consider it 'good' because rather drink and forget about your problems short term than allow them to burn your insides out...like when muslims murder each other over 'honour'.

whilst some muslims spoke of an attempt to 'bring muslims back to authentic islam' the truth is all sects and movements are corrupt and should be avoided.

no, shariah law is not the solution in this world today. this is like 1st century judeah just before Jesus came. it's full of demons and hypocrites/munafiqs, murderers, drug dealers etc.
it's better to just fkin pass the time and get through life than get burned by it.

The truth is Islam has always been against LGBT. People are only noticing it now since more western nations are getting more Muslim converts / refugees. Trying to uphold what God has sent down and indeed, homosexuality is an abomination just as it says in the book of Leviticus.

Edit:.. hmm, i lost the original tweet that said Muslims and Christians united in Canada to push back against LGBT.

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu’minin: A mukhannath (eunuch) used to enter upon the wives of Prophet (ﷺ). They (the people) counted him among those who were free of physical needs. One day the Prophet (ﷺ) entered upon us when he was with one of his wives, and was describing the qualities of a woman, saying: When she comes forward, she comes forward with four (folds in her stomach), and when she goes backward, she goes backward with eight (folds in her stomach). The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Do I not see that this (man) knows what here lies. Then they (the wives) observed veil from him.
Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani); Reference: Sunan Abi Dawud 4107

basically this was a trans-man/woman whatever, mtf. they assumed he was Asexual.

the truth is, muslims have always been tolerant of 'them' and generally try to avoid acknowledging what they do behind closed doors. it's only a problem when it's in the open and they're trying to influence kids as a lifestyle choice.

another opinion i read was that if a man is born and grows up homosexual, doesnt marry and does his best to avoid 'haram intercourse', he dies a martyr. they arent held accountable for their nature. of course this one is problematic because we know most will obv indulge.

i think muslims had the solution for the longest time, just 'hide it behind closed doors'. they say sin in private is personal and between you and Allah. open sin/lewdness etc is a societal problem and should be banned.

i think western homosexuality and trans stuff is on a different level.
anyone familiar with louis spence off uk tv a few yrs back, knows that this fucking peice of shit should have been brutally murdered on national television and his corpse should have been set alight and thrown in the nearest wheely bin and then off a cliff.

that shit is vulgar, but it isnt due to islam, it is just me as a person.
i hated him and i hate james corden too and feel the same way about corden when he's shaking his disgusting flobby face on tv.

View attachment 87963
(source)

View attachment 87962
She looks possessed.

DavidSon

Star
Think of it like this

3 levels of society

the state of islam
the state of hawa
the state of jahilliya

the prophet elevated the muslims to the level of islam from jahilliya..and only then was the law given. people were 'righteous by faith' before the law was given which is why, when the prohibition of alcohol came, they could shun alcohol immediately with no problems..or at least the vast majority of them.

read Romans 1...literally from God, to passion, to darkness. Civilisation in jahilliya on a global scale...and hence it is like a humid house where mould grows at random spots. you can target the mold and say 'oh if only these people would attack the mould, instead they accept it'.

if the windows are shut, what good is attacking the mould? do you understand this point? shariah failed in afghanistan and it failed in pakistan, for the simple fact that people in jahilliya will corrupt the law anyway and it leads to a worse society.

if it isnt homosexuality, it's a different aspect of jahilliya attacking people. this is why muslims resort to drinking and consider it 'good' because rather drink and forget about your problems short term than allow them to burn your insides out...like when muslims murder each other over 'honour'.

whilst some muslims spoke of an attempt to 'bring muslims back to authentic islam' the truth is all sects and movements are corrupt and should be avoided.

no, shariah law is not the solution in this world today. this is like 1st century judeah just before Jesus came. it's full of demons and hypocrites/munafiqs, murderers, drug dealers etc.
it's better to just fkin pass the time and get through life than get burned by it.
Doesn't shariah fit into what you've written about, the idea of 3 layers in Islam from outward adherence to inner knowledge? I think because of our (enemy owned) media the term shariah has gained ridiculously negative connotations in the West. The etymology of the word implies a path to water, "the Way". Then we've got stories of the first Christians who followed "the Way", which is a beautiful image.

People get so caught up in false ideas of beheading someone because they talked to your wife or some shit but the law is natural. If you come across a frog you don't crush it for no reason. Even money lending is acceptable if it's for productive reasons and not predatory. It's silly the horror with which mainstream Christians react to the idea of Islamic law when in fact human society only works because of our natural inclination for kindness, honesty, justice, etc.

Daze

Superstar
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu’minin: A mukhannath (eunuch) used to enter upon the wives of Prophet (ﷺ). They (the people) counted him among those who were free of physical needs. One day the Prophet (ﷺ) entered upon us when he was with one of his wives, and was describing the qualities of a woman, saying: When she comes forward, she comes forward with four (folds in her stomach), and when she goes backward, she goes backward with eight (folds in her stomach). The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Do I not see that this (man) knows what here lies. Then they (the wives) observed veil from him.
Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani); Reference: Sunan Abi Dawud 4107

basically this was a trans-man/woman whatever, mtf. they assumed he was Asexual.

the truth is, muslims have always been tolerant of 'them' and generally try to avoid acknowledging what they do behind closed doors. it's only a problem when it's in the open and they're trying to influence kids as a lifestyle choice.

another opinion i read was that if a man is born and grows up homosexual, doesnt marry and does his best to avoid 'haram intercourse', he dies a martyr. they arent held accountable for their nature. of course this one is problematic because we know most will obv indulge.

i think muslims had the solution for the longest time, just 'hide it behind closed doors'. they say sin in private is personal and between you and Allah. open sin/lewdness etc is a societal problem and should be banned.

i think western homosexuality and trans stuff is on a different level.
anyone familiar with louis spence off uk tv a few yrs back, knows that this fucking peice of shit should have been brutally murdered on national television and his corpse should have been set alight and thrown in the nearest wheely bin and then off a cliff.

that shit is vulgar, but it isnt due to islam, it is just me as a person.
i hated him and i hate james corden too and feel the same way about corden when he's shaking his disgusting flobby face on tv.
Yes, i know the sahabah tolerated gays and it was fine as long as it was kept in ones house away from society.
As you said, between them and God.

However today it is a very different world.

To begin with gays weren't having pride parades naked in front of children 1400 years ago.

lgbt naked.jpg

You are correct in that its not a crime to be gay from an Islamic perspective. But acting on it will bring punishment, especially if its made public.

Exactly like the LGBT community is doing today in the US. Literally pushing it into everyone's face. Shariah law would absolutely eradicate this.

Modern day qawm Lut is the people I am talking about when i say Islam is 100% against LGBT.

Daze

Superstar
She looks possessed.
Wouldn't surprise me, takes a pretty satanic person to kill their own child 21 times.

A lot of people are possessed today and aren't aware of it. I remember one story from about a month ago. A man was complaining his wife was possessed and he asked a raqi (Islamic exorcist) to help him. Islamic exorcism is literally 99% reading Quran on the victim.

So the Raqi agreed and went to read over the wife while the husband watched as the raqi was a non-mahram (basically means not related),
Thing is after the raqi recited for a short while, the husband got uneasy and began to physically attack the raqi.

The explanation is simple, both the husband and wife were possessed. The husband was completely unaware of it until the raqi performed ruqya on his wife with him in the room.

In this case it seems someone cast black magic on them to separate their marriage. Still its kind of wild, to be possessed and be totally unaware of it.

Daze

Superstar
The Prophet (saw) said when you see evil, stop it with your own hand. If you're unable to do that then speak against it. If your unable to do that then hate it with your heart and that is the weakest of faith.

We are here to be tested. Do you think ignoring evil is getting you into jannah? What good is getting through life if you're returning to a Lord who is not pleased with you?

Besides, what do you think Jesus (as) is gonna do when he returns and rules the dunya for 40 years? What law do you think will be in global effect?
Think he will have a democracy? Of course he is gonna install Gods law over all the nations.

What God has sent down is appropriate for every age for every tribe on the planet.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this issue because Shariah is exactly what mankind needs.

Wouldn't surprise me, takes a pretty satanic person to kill their own child 21 times.

A lot of people are possessed today and aren't aware of it. I remember one story from about a month ago. A man was complaining his wife was possessed and he asked a raqi (Islamic exorcist) to help him. Islamic exorcism is literally 99% reading Quran on the victim.

So the Raqi agreed and went to read over the wife while the husband watched as the raqi was a non-mahram (basically means not related),
Thing is after the raqi recited for a short while, the husband got uneasy and began to physically attack the raqi.

The explanation is simple, both the husband and wife were possessed. The husband was completely unaware of it until the raqi performed ruqya on his wife with him in the room.

In this case it seems someone cast black magic on them to separate their marriage. Still its kind of wild, to be possessed and be totally unaware of it.
I'm beginning to think all liberal white women are possessed.

You're welcome.

I guess people on here and the conservatives just started to notice that Islam is against the LGBT which I find fishy.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree at this point, nothing wrong with that :)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I do appreciate your fairness and know many alleged ex-Muslims. They are easy to expose with basic Islamic questions that can't be googled. Such as having them recite something a Muslim recites 17 times a day. You'd be surprised how many fail such basic tests.

Truth is if you want to get rich, attack Islam and today they web is over flowing with hate websites. Actual hate preachers like Robert Spencer and David wood have massive audiences.

As I've mentioned a 1000 times before, I was a Christian for 30 years and a Muslim for just over 10. How do i benefit in any way, shape or form by lying to people? I don't have a pateron like David Wood does paying me $8,000 a month.

Shariah is Gods law and an example of this is the 10 commandments. If you don't want to beleive it that's fine. It doesn't take "the truth" of the statement away from it.
I believe that Shariah Law includes but is not limited to the 10 commandments. It’s the “not limited to” part that concerns people. Many “outsiders” to Islam see the connection between Muhammad’s character and way of life and the commandments Allah allegedly provided him with. As such we have a blend of OT Decalogue and the rules of a 7th Century individual.

If this second set of rules is of a divine origin, then Shariah is a good thing. If not it is a bad thing. Perhaps the best illustration would be to determine where on earth Islam is practiced the most fully and faithfully and determine if those areas are the most joyful and godly places on earth, or something else?

What complicated things is that certain sins and crimes are clamped down on under Shariah law that are social ills in the West. Things like theft and social drunkenness are clamped down on in countries like Saudi Arabia, yet the deeper sins of the human heart, from pride and anger to lust and greed seem untouched by externally imposed legalism. Also, in enforcing restrictions on certain evils, freedom in general is diminished.

There is a baby and some bath water and people need to take care when either fully accepting or fully rejecting the moral codes of others.

Last edited: