I was in a cult; JAHtruth; BEWARE!!

asojourner

To whom it may concern, Please be aware of a man named John Anthony Hill (jahtruth.net). He believes he is the Second Coming of Christ. He calls himself JAH and Muab Debe (sp?). After years of being stonewalled by the IRS and the federal government, I engaged in a "fast until death", in July 2001, with one other man in Washington, DC in an effort to "redress our grievances" per the United States Constitution. What I discovered from that experience was/ is; there is no remedy in the system and it is by design. Disappointed with uncovering that truth, I hit a very low point in my life. I put a post on the Internet regarding my position and sent a registered letter to the IRS stating "I was done with their threats.., I was armed.., come and get me". A minister In Wichita, Kansas read the post and forwarded it to John Anthony Hill aka JAH. Mr. Hill contacted me via email, was very engaging and proceeded to groom me for months. Eventually, Mr. Hill/JAH convinced me I should start a water-only fast akin to what Jesus did in the Bible. The purpose was to kill off the ego. Mr. Hill claimed he suspended his own fast at 55 days. I made it 46 days and slipped into a state of euphoria which I now understand happens often when bodily functions begin to shut down. There were many "red flags". I ignored them all. Be VERY aware should Mr. Hill ask/tell you, you need to pledge all of your worldly possessions to him, burn all bridges and relationships from your "old life", take a new name and obey him exclusively. Do this and you will be a Jedi (i.e. Jesus Disciple - Je-di). You will be required to read his book, "The Way Home or Face The Fire". Please know.., I was no "kid". I was 51 with an IQ of 150. I stayed "caught-up" in that cult for nearly 5 years. From Mr. Hill's point of view he/we were "fishers of men" and I was a big fish. Roughly.., that experience cost me all of my former relationships (my wife died suddenly of cancer before I could get back from that "fool's errand") and approximately a quarter of a million dollars (which Mr. Hill stripped me of after having me kidnapped). BEWARE!!!!

To whom it may concern, Please be aware of a man named John Anthony Hill (jahtruth.net). He believes he is the Second Coming of Christ. He calls himself JAH and Muab Debe (sp?). After years of being stonewalled by the IRS and the federal government, I engaged in a "fast until death", in July 2001, with one other man in Washington, DC in an effort to "redress our grievances" per the United States Constitution. What I discovered from that experience was/ is; there is no remedy in the system and it is by design. Disappointed with uncovering that truth, I hit a very low point in my life. I put a post on the Internet regarding my position and sent a registered letter to the IRS stating "I was done with their threats.., I was armed.., come and get me". A minister In Wichita, Kansas read the post and forwarded it to John Anthony Hill aka JAH. Mr. Hill contacted me via email, was very engaging and proceeded to groom me for months. Eventually, Mr. Hill/JAH convinced me I should start a water-only fast akin to what Jesus did in the Bible. The purpose was to kill off the ego. Mr. Hill claimed he suspended his own fast at 55 days. I made it 46 days and slipped into a state of euphoria which I now understand happens often when bodily functions begin to shut down. There were many "red flags". I ignored them all. Be VERY aware should Mr. Hill ask/tell you, you need to pledge all of your worldly possessions to him, burn all bridges and relationships from your "old life", take a new name and obey him exclusively. Do this and you will be a Jedi (i.e. Jesus Disciple - Je-di). You will be required to read his book, "The Way Home or Face The Fire". Please know.., I was no "kid". I was 51 with an IQ of 150. I stayed "caught-up" in that cult for nearly 5 years. From Mr. Hill's point of view he/we were "fishers of men" and I was a big fish. Roughly.., that experience cost me all of my former relationships (my wife died suddenly of cancer before I could get back from that "fool's errand") and approximately a quarter of a million dollars (which Mr. Hill stripped me of after having me kidnapped). BEWARE!!!!
I hope you know this experience isnt a true expression of christianity, and having a relationship with Christ, please seek Christ yourself and read the Bible and you can know him truly this time.

JoChris

Superstar
Interesting that you have come here. There have been many threads with Jahtruth believers.Bible student, A Freeman, and more recently None of You are the ones that I remember.

Do a name search of them and you will see what those of us tried to show them, but they reject all evidence which exposes John Anthony Hall and his methods - It is extreme religious delusion, channeling and automatic writing from his (alleged) Godm or both.
Here are similar threads to yours.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
You can only blame yourself for giving away a 1/4 mil. I've responded to bible_student and AFreeman before, they know my opinion. Jahtruth have a right to be themselves. Their deification of John Hill is not much different than Christianity itself. It should be pointed out there are many groups that worship their leader; Chabad Jews pray to Rabbi Schneerson to this day and believe he's the Mosiach. Some Rasta adore King Haile Selassie as God in Flesh. Ismaili's hold a similar reverence for Aga Khan. In the 20th century some thought Krishnamurti was the living embodiment of God/Brahma. There are many more examples.

I'm not saying these groups won't face scrutiny (as is probably deserved), just that such people do exist. So what? Jahtruth are much closer to the actual life and personage of who we imagine Jesus to be than most mainstream idiot Evangelicals. They know the Bible front to back and while holding literalist interpretations I personally sometimes disagree with, they are passionately devoted.

If John Hill was a returned spirit from the common era, I think he'd be an Apostle or any number of prophets wandering Syria in the 1st to 2nd century... but not Jesus.

shankara

Star
I have a serious problem, firstly with this Anthony John Hill guy's mythomania and their group's intolerance of other spiritual paths. Secondly with their scaring people into following them by telling them it's the only way, and if they don't follow then they are doomed to eternal spiritual destruction. Though in a sense it is unethical for me to be sharing this from a private conversation, seeing as they perhaps aren't being sufficiently clear about their beliefs on here (EDIT: They believe that a person can be saved from "the fire" only by believing in their idea of God and following their prophet):

EDIT: Private message removed by moderator.

The Rastas may worship Haile Selassie, but he never himself claimed to be Jesus.

So far as "cults" go, I definitely disagree with that label being used on some occasions. I certainly have no objection to people engaging in ascetic and contemplative practices, which may be the one good side-effect of what this guy is teaching. But if what you are saying is true, that he demanded you go on a long-term water fast like that, this is way beyond reasonable asceticism, very extreme.

Anyway, in this case I really think that the label "cult" is justified when it comes to these people, especially if the story you are telling is a real story.

Last edited:

shankara

Star
So I just found this on the website mtrial.org :

"Those who stand against Muad'Dib will spend eternity regretting it, in The Lake of Fire and Brimstone." - Muad'Dib.

As much as this guy's stand against the elites is noble and even somewhat laudable, he still seems to me nothing more than a mythomaniac vexatiously litigating. I don't think he's actually achieving much for the good by all of this, and the psychological damage he's doing to the people caught up in it isn't negligible.

Despite scrolls of bible quotes about children being a gift from God and the fact that really, we literally did it 1 time that this could have happened on so it was a proper miracle child, considering the years and effort some people go through to conceive, Mr Hill kept telling us that this child was a product of Satan because we had sinned and fornicated. If his disciple left the boat, Satan wins. The brainwashing was so bad, the disciple sat on the boat feeding himself form a gas station and still doing not one thing but wasting away, where Mr Hill told him to be, on the phone to me as I took the pills because Mr Hill said his disciples are eunuchs and not allowed to have wives and children. Where is the love and compassion that you would hope to see form the 'spirit of Christ', we wondered.
Well in the way home or the fire book it basically says that babies that need medical asistance to survive would have been better off dead, so why am i not surprised by this new development.

Screenshot_20230219-154842.jpg

It's eugenics by another name.

A Freeman

Superstar
After three years of medical tyranny, resulting in over two-thirds of the global population voluntarily agreeing to be poisoned to death with the clot-shot, how can any rationally-minded individual still place their faith in the medical and pharmaceutical industries instead of in God?

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-western-medicine-pharmacy-witchcraft-in-scripture.8223/

Pointing out that the fact that these doctors playing at God, who don't know what they're doing, should STOP doing that, is in no way a show of support for eugenics.

How obvious does it need to be made for people to "see" that the medical-pharmaceutical complex IS the eugenics program?

Humans always see everything upside down and backwards, because they are incapable of seeing anything spiritual (John 3:3-7).

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Well in the way home or the fire book it basically says that babies that need medical asistance to survive would have been better off dead, so why am i not surprised by this new development.

View attachment 84722

It's eugenics by another name.
Got to like the bold lettering all the time to draw you just ot those parts. Starting to see a pattern here...

I think this is in response to my post immediately preceeding yours, but no way to know as it wasnt quoted...

After three years of medical tyranny, resulting in over two-thirds of the global population voluntarily agreeing to be poisoned to death with the clot-shot, how can any rationally-minded individual still place their faith in the medical and pharmaceutical industries instead of in God?

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-western-medicine-pharmacy-witchcraft-in-scripture.8223/

Pointing out that the fact that these doctors playing at God, who don't know what they're doing, should STOP doing that, is in no way a show of support for eugenics.

How obvious does it need to be made for people to "see" that the medical-pharmaceutical complex IS the eugenics program?

Humans always see everything upside down and backwards, because they are incapable of seeing anything spiritual (John 3:3-7).
No, those of us who (unfortunately) required allopathc help in order for our children to be born or survive did not "place their faith in the medical and pharmaceutical industries instead of in God". Not all newborns in intensive care make it, nor can the allopaths absolutely guarantee that women not die in childbirth (though the odds of surviving are much higher than the diy method, as can be clearly seen from data from non industrialized countries or attempts at home not overseen by qualified medically trained personnel in the US).

My point is if it is God's will for someone to die then even the "medical and pharmaceutical industries" won't be able to save them. It's not about trusting them instead of God.

But now somehow these "sick" "crippled" "imperfect" (the book's words, not mine) individuals being alive IS eugenics? Backwards.

Dalit

Star
Got to like the bold lettering all the time to draw you just ot those parts. Starting to see a pattern here...
Bold lettering and all caps, etc., must be in the cult leaders' handbook, if there is such a thing. That was a big red flag I missed when I was into one cult-like group. Just thought the leader was really passionate. :p Oh, how sweet/dumb it is to try to ignore the evil in people.

Maldarker

Star
I learned one thing by reading this thread: what good is a high I.Q. if you lack common sense. I might not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree but no cult or religion is squeezing a dime out of me. Money equals food and nobody is taking my food away for some crackpot religious reasons.
Better to have wisdom & common sense then a high IQ imho. Totally agree with what your saying