How And Why Does Israel Have So Much Power?

Stucky

Star

Daze

Superstar
re-post
Sheikh Ahmed Yassin - Israel will not exist by 2027 - Every 40 years generation change
I remember when Kissinger said Israel would not exist in 10 years. Many are wishing for its demise (including me) but i do believe the dajjal will rise out of there first. The Moshaich as they call him.

God knows best how far away this is. There are no signs left to my knowledge that need to be fulfilled before the major signs start. Even the 50 women to one man is coming true before our eyes as testosterone rates plummet 50% in the past decade and 30% of the current American generation identities with LGBT. This was less then 5% when i was a child (80's),

The patriarchy is attacked from every angle and masculinity is deemed toxic. So how much longer before 1 man is tasked to take care of 50 women?
I imagine we will see it in our life time wa Allahu alam.

السلام عليكم

Israel treats Palestinian territories like colonies, says UN rapporteur

A comment from @robertmusil5831 in the YT video below had an apt description of how the zionist propaganda works:

"Shireen Abu Akleh's murder is just another example of the tired and tattered Israeli script which goes like this:
Week 1: "We haven't heard reports of any deaths but we'll check on it."
Week 2: "Ok, the people were killed. But by Palestinian bullets."
Week 3: "Ok, we killed them. But they were terrorists."
Week 4: "Ok, so they were civilians. But they shouldn't have been in a battle zone."
Week 5: "Ok, so they lived there and the battle was over and in a different place. Our mistake. But we kill civilians by accident, they do it on purpose."
Week 6. "Ok, we make lots of mistakes and kill more civilians than they do but look at how terrible other countries are."
Week 7: "Why are you still talking about Israel? Are you some kind of antisemite?""

What is Shireen Abu Akleh’s legacy to Palestinian journalism? | The Stream

They're "troubled". I know it won't lead to anything that involves action because Israel owns the US, but I suppose at the very least, they're admitting the fact that the settlements are built on Palestinian land:

"PRESS STATEMENT
MATTHEW MILLER, DEPARTMENT SPOKESPERSON
MAY 21, 2023
We are deeply troubled by the Israeli government’s order that allows its citizens to establish a permanent presence in the Homesh outpost in the northern West Bank, which according to Israeli law was illegally built on private Palestinian land. This order is inconsistent with both former Prime Minister Sharon’s written commitment to the Bush Administration in 2004 and the current Israeli government’s commitments to the Biden Administration. Advancing Israeli settlements in the West Bank is an obstacle to the achievement of a two-state solution.
We are also concerned by today’s provocative visit to the Temple Mount/Haram al Sharif in Jerusalem and the accompanying inflammatory rhetoric. This holy space should not be used for political purposes, and we call on all parties to respect its sanctity. More broadly, we reaffirm the longstanding U.S. position in support of the historic status quo at Jerusalem’s holy sites and underline Jordan’s special role as custodian of Muslim holy sites in Jerusalem."

(source)

Gaza will not be defeated – breaking news

Iran says the world must be in no doubt about apartheid nature of Israel

Last edited:
The next superpower seems to have a spine when it comes to the plight of the Palestinians:

Chinese envoy urges placing Palestinian question on top of int'l agenda

$50,000 pledged by Bangladesh for Palestine refugees

Palestinian and Egyptian foreign ministers discuss developments in Palestine

Daze

Superstar
The next superpower seems to have a spine when it comes to the plight of the Palestinians:

Chinese envoy urges placing Palestinian question on top of int'l agenda
To my knowledge China still has over 2 million Uighur Muslims living in concentration camps, raped and tortured daily. There only crime is they say they are Muslim.

The CCP has been literally trying to breed Muslims out for several years now.

1685838056148.png

Don't expect China to act as any kind of global savior. PR is all it is. Something China invests a ton of money into.

If anything Islam speaks of an eventual Muslim / Christian alliance. Today the only nation that displays a fraction of Christianity is Russia.
So everyone whom the west loves to hate...

putin.jpg

Can you imagine Biden, Trudeau or Prince Charles doing the same?

I'm not saying Putin is a good guy. I'm just saying according to Islamic prophecy a Muslim / Christian alliance is coming and idk if that will be tommorow or 1000 years from now.

To my knowledge China still has over 2 million Uighur Muslims living in concentration camps, raped and tortured daily. There only crime is they say they are Muslim.

View attachment 87769

Don't expect China to act as any kind of global savior. PR is all it is. Something China invests a ton of money into.

If anything Islam speaks of an eventual Muslim / Christian alliance. Today the only nation that displays a fraction of Christianity is Russia.
So everyone whom the west loves to hate...

View attachment 87770

Can you imagine Biden, Trudeau or Prince Charles doing the same?

I'm not saying Putin is a good guy. I'm just saying according to Islamic prophecy a Muslim / Christian alliance is coming and idk if that will be tommorow or 1000 years from now.
Anything's possible, but listening to Matt Ehret, he's been describing how Russia and China aren't a threat to the west at all for quite some time. If you're interested, it's discussed in the video below as he and his wife wrote the book "Breaking Free of Anti-China Psy-Ops":

Who Is Our Enemy - Russia, China... or Something Else? [A Canadian Patriot Film] (9 mins and 34 secs)

Daze

Superstar
Anything's possible, but listening to Matt Ehret, he's been describing how Russia and China aren't a threat to the west at all for quite some time. If you're interested, it's discussed in the video below as he and his wife wrote the book "Breaking Free of Anti-China Psy-Ops":

Who Is Our Enemy - Russia, China... or Something Else? [A Canadian Patriot Film] (9 mins and 34 secs)
Yes, they are not a threat. China's workforce is rapidly depleting due to decades of a 1 child policy. They don't have a replacement for their current workforce. While they seemingly manufacturer everything today they won't be in 20, 30 years.

It would be nice if they did something for Palestine, but i think they are only taking that position because they are anti-west. I really don't expect a nation that has eviscerated the rights of its own people to care about the rights of foreigners.

DavidSon

Star

Not to get too far off topic but the "Uyghur genocide" narrative has mostly dissipated the last two years, and probably because it never was what the anti-China NGO's, mainstream media, and US/UK military elements claimed. I've looked at several articles from the Grayzone which are all well sourced and backed by facts on the matter. Similar to the attempts to overthrow Assad in Syria or the Arab Spring movement in 2012 there is deeply suspicious evidence of foreign (CIA/MI6/Mossad) actors influencing these popular "movements". It's the same thing as Obama's Maidan Coup in Ukraine 2014, or the Taiwan protests, Iran 2022, etc. Rinse and repeat. Their playbook for regime change has been so overused the last 70 years it's become laughable.

https://thegrayzone.com/tag/uighurs/

Anyways as with the recent treaty that China helped negotiate between Iran and the SAE I think there's hope in China exerting more of its influence in the coming years. I mean who have they bombed or invaded recently? We have enough evidence of the US/British military empire's crimes, there's room to appreciate a different type of leadership that could honestly have the power to force Israel to make peace.

Yes, they are not a threat. China's workforce is rapidly depleting due to decades of a 1 child policy. They don't have a replacement for their current workforce. While they seemingly manufacturer everything today they won't be in 20, 30 years.

It would be nice if they did something for Palestine, but i think they are only taking that position because they are anti-west. I really don't expect a nation that has eviscerated the rights of its own people to care about the rights of foreigners.
The 1 child policy was actually due to George Soros. He was the one who inadvertently implemented it in China as part of the elite's population reduction plan. It might be mentioned in Matt's documentary below, but I know he expands on the topic in one of his interviews. Apologies in advance for not knowing which one:

How China Banned Soros in 1989 [A Canadian Patriot Press Film] (27 mins, 8 secs)