Houses, furnitures and objects Illuminati

Dalit

Veteran
There is a scene from the devil's advocate that has a long luxurious table in it where crazy things happened. Beyonce requested to have that same table put in her home. Super weird. I believe that energy attaches onto people places and things as well and some people like it that way
I was almost scared to see Devil's Advocate until Al Pacino/Devil said his name was John Milton. Isn't that funny? :) Wonder if the screenwriters were paying homage to Paradise Lost.

oof! when i wanted to watch the video suddenly my laptop wifi went dysfunctional. i thought my internet down again but it was still connected just fine to my iphone. so i had to restart my laptop. hmm... i read the comments, it looks like some believers prayed before watching this video. this house is demonic after all and it could manifest in the video. i think i'm gonna pass...... BUT IM SO CURIOUSSS!! I LOVE EXPLORING ABANDONED PLACE VIDEOS!

I was almost scared to see Devil's Advocate until Al Pacino/Devil said his name was John Milton. Isn't that funny? :) Wonder if the screenwriters were paying homage to Paradise Lost.
WOW. I never connected the two! That is very interesting. That movie is crazy. I had a strange feeling after watching it

Very interesting video about Avengers and +:
I like edge of wonder. They know the drill.

It's just too bad that one of the members is into New Age and Mysticism.. Well, they aren't religious or Christians in the first place, I pray for their safety, physically and spiritually.

Shuna

Established

Shuna

Established
French video of the radio channel Europe 1 on Freemasonry, unfortunately he has no English translation …: