Houses, furnitures and objects Illuminati

Dalit

Star
There is a scene from the devil's advocate that has a long luxurious table in it where crazy things happened. Beyonce requested to have that same table put in her home. Super weird. I believe that energy attaches onto people places and things as well and some people like it that way
I was almost scared to see Devil's Advocate until Al Pacino/Devil said his name was John Milton. Isn't that funny? :) Wonder if the screenwriters were paying homage to Paradise Lost.

Allegra

Veteran
oof! when i wanted to watch the video suddenly my laptop wifi went dysfunctional. i thought my internet down again but it was still connected just fine to my iphone. so i had to restart my laptop. hmm... i read the comments, it looks like some believers prayed before watching this video. this house is demonic after all and it could manifest in the video. i think i'm gonna pass...... BUT IM SO CURIOUSSS!! I LOVE EXPLORING ABANDONED PLACE VIDEOS!

Moreaboutyou

Established
I was almost scared to see Devil's Advocate until Al Pacino/Devil said his name was John Milton. Isn't that funny? :) Wonder if the screenwriters were paying homage to Paradise Lost.
WOW. I never connected the two! That is very interesting. That movie is crazy. I had a strange feeling after watching it

Shuna

Star

Shuna

Star
It's just a theory about the sphinx of the three pyramids (symbol of the light, normally the pyramids are more stretching upward, thus representing the beam of light, but the first pyramid is collapsing then they changed the form).:
The Pharaoh is the guardian of the secrets that are also painted in the three pyramids of the Orion constellation, the fact that the sphinx is built in a stone quarry makes sense, since those who are the workers most at represents a stone in the building, the Pharaoh himself is a stone in the building, and his head is also outside the rest of the quarries, like a big stone above.
On the pharaoh's head, normally had an eagle symbol of Horus, born of Isis and Osiris. In this case it represents the light and the third eye (light and the gland). Who in the end, are the result of the secrets of the three pyramids, finally if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Interesting link on: Skull and Bones: "March 22 or 322, Skull and Bones and the Season of Sacrifice":
1567780192584.png
Skeletons on the checkerboard of Freemasons masters:
1567780288448.png

To reveal on the French radio, but never taken again is an information on the day of the attempt or the Bush family to the guest of Osama has lunched the day of the attacks. Given the importance of meals, it does not surprise me. It is an information watch, revealed, if I am wrong date in 2016, by a French agent on the French radio.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Illustration of the fleur de lys, a Freemason furniture of Master or Venerable of 1611:
Qp9E08ldbvN0PEdXfPKKahthInU.png
She is herself framed by a "ribbon" shaped "almond". Then on the left as well as right a griffon (a phoenix) on each side returning the gaze returned to the rest of the representation (two legends and two representations of light).

The flower is upside down, the root is above, it represents the energy fluid (I say that, because in a Celtic tomb or in a representation of current on an old mosaic whose heart includes the Jewish tree (the seven candles), are drawn with long lines The leaves are below, under the three lines The four come out of legs, hooks at the root, like efluves of fire, make think of the two phoenixes.

Maes17

Superstar
also, dont know if this is off topic or not, buzzfeed created this series called buzzfeed unsolved where they roam around and explore haunted houses, there is this video of where they visited the place where salem witch trials have occured, check it out

i dont trust buzzfeed somehow, theyre kinda at the top of the industrial and entertaiment game, but i think this series is legit, even though the MC (i guess thats what you call them?) overreact a little bit.

what do you guys think?

p.s. hey @Shuna , im from the other thread! remember me? :D
I’d say legit. A bit of overreaction for sure. A lot of bad past history though.