Houses, furnitures and objects Illuminati

Aside from the eerie illuminati stuff. The mansion, if more up kept would be nice. I mean it's a million dollar mansion with ceiling decor, old furniture and a bar that's almost moose lodge like.

However kinda makes you wonder what went on within those walls.
I'm not the biggest paranormal believer, but I'd still be spooked to think about all the rituals that went on

wow

Established
also, dont know if this is off topic or not, buzzfeed created this series called buzzfeed unsolved where they roam around and explore haunted houses, there is this video of where they visited the place where salem witch trials have occured, check it out

i dont trust buzzfeed somehow, theyre kinda at the top of the industrial and entertaiment game, but i think this series is legit, even though the MC (i guess thats what you call them?) overreact a little bit.

what do you guys think?

p.s. hey @Shuna , im from the other thread! remember me? :D

And the furniture used for the rituals, even if they change places, they will always have the bad energy which accompanies them.
There is a scene from the devil's advocate that has a long luxurious table in it where crazy things happened. Beyonce requested to have that same table put in her home. Super weird. I believe that energy attaches onto people places and things as well and some people like it that way