Helping Mkultra Victims

chaco99

Rookie
you can check the case of Britney Spears...
Fans started to protest in America in order to free Britney from they handlers...
The short version of the history.. is that Britney continue to be a puppet.. besides all the protests...
Seems to be complicated to help an mk ultra ... specialy because their conscious is divided ...
maybe hypnosis may help to connect the conscious again...

Combine all the parts, in one big conscious with some help of LSD and hypnosis...

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
you can check the case of Britney Spears...
Fans started to protest in America in order to free Britney from they handlers...
The short version of the history.. is that Britney continue to be a puppet.. besides all the protests...
Seems to be complicated to help an mk ultra ... specialy because their conscious is divided ...
maybe hypnosis may help to connect the conscious again...

Combine all the parts, in one big conscious with some help of LSD and hypnosis...
I don't think she was free to begin with despite the protests. If she was I would assume she'd want her life to be more private and not continuously post encrypted posts on Instagram.

I do believe someone with special skills involving deprogramming are a necessity within this process. And I want to dig into that.It won't be easy since the CIA invests millions into just one individual thus highly knowledgeable of their disappearance.

Drugs and hypnosis...Im not too fond of and don't trust to help much since it's the very factor used to program them, that would just be reprogramming again instead of deprogramming.

Last edited:
Fritz Springmeier the author of the Illuminati mind control books, says he was a deprogrammer but I am wondering what he is doing now. He brought a lot of victims to Christ and removed their mind control. These programmers will sometimes create Christian alters that look like real Christians but there is a satanist hiding behind. Anyway Jesus' name is often enough to make these demons/aliens who are the origin of the mind control, flee far away.