Helping Mkultra Victims

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
So I've noticed that although there is a handful of channels and websites which expose mkultra, the NWO, Illuminati, Freemasonry, Scientology and etc. They have perhaps helped many people realize the evils of the industry and evils of the government however has it helped the victims of these projects?

Now I'm well aware as a Christian that these things unfortunately will have to happen as it is the end times unlike many who are warped into a vision and believe this can be fixed. Seeing as separation, poverty, corruption and immorality have been indoctrinated within society the only thing we can look forward to is the second coming. Many people have a view that the world is all Rose's and Cherries and when confronted with the truth, they will simply remain ignorant to it since it shakes their very beliefs in a perfect world.

But even with that in mind can't we still help those people who are victims? If people like Brice Taylor could get out then why can't we do more then simply wake up people from the elites sickness. Or are we all afraid of perhaps being targeted as well and doesn't that make us a part of the problem.

Any ideas on how we can actually help mkultra victims considering the law is not on their side either since the government controls the law. And if we pray, isn't prayer without works dead?

Last edited:

Sibi

Star
I'd be worried that the MK handlers would not let them escape so easily. I don't they can just walk away. I saw a video of who I think was Brice Taylor talking about escaping MK and her boyfriend was an "ex" MK handler. I can try to find the video.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I'd be worried that the MK handlers would not let them escape so easily. I don't they can just walk away.
I dont think they would let them walk away easily either however the handles arent infallible in any shape or form, there was this one mkultra victim,Kathleen is her name, Ill link an article of her below of which she mentions how scared these people are of each other and how miserable, what keeps them together is secrecy however they hate each other. They use fear, thats why I believe Cathy O'Brian was used by them.

And that could be a useful tool for us in freeing mkultra victims.

I saw a video of who I think was Brice Taylor talking about escaping MK and her boyfriend was an "ex" MK handler. I can try to find the video.
Please do send it. I dont think its Brice Taylor since I remember listening to an audio of her book "Thank you for the memories" where she mentions how she was married and her husband was a mkultra slave as well who didnt leave with her.

Sibi

Star
I was mistaken, it was Cathy O'Brien and her husband Mark Phillips. Her ex husband was her handler and Mark was "an associate" of his that "saved her." He helped her write the book Trance Formation of America.

"Mark’s life before Cathy was like that of any other “Spook”; impossible to have a loving relationship due to the life threatening oath to secrecy all in his profession must take. Against all odds, he took a chance on rescuing Cathy and her daughter Kelly from a life of slavery and mind control. Not once did he falter, since his mission was not solely about Cathy and Kelly, but rather, about justice. In his quest, he found an unexpected reward in their mutual love, when Cathy found herself. "​

Mark is described as a former DoD subcontractor working as an aviation executive who also worked within, among US government Top Secret projects, a mind control research effort known now as MK-Ultra.

elsbet

Superstar
I think there are people out there who help them. They (naturally) become targets, themselves. You're correct, though, in the sense it is a spiritual war.
And if we pray, isn't prayer without works dead?
I would want to be certain, however-- my opinion, of course-- I was being led in that direction. From my understanding, it is a very dangerous game-- you've read the material, so you know. You'll need all that power backing you.

I wouldn't even know where to start. But if you're being led in that direction, I'm sure you will be contacted (so to speak). :)

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I was mistaken, it was Cathy O'Brien and her husband Mark Phillips. Her ex husband was her handler and Mark was "an associate" of his that "saved her." He helped her write the book Trance Formation of America.

"Mark’s life before Cathy was like that of any other “Spook”; impossible to have a loving relationship due to the life threatening oath to secrecy all in his profession must take. Against all odds, he took a chance on rescuing Cathy and her daughter Kelly from a life of slavery and mind control. Not once did he falter, since his mission was not solely about Cathy and Kelly, but rather, about justice. In his quest, he found an unexpected reward in their mutual love, when Cathy found herself. "​

Mark is described as a former DoD subcontractor working as an aviation executive who also worked within, among US government Top Secret projects, a mind control research effort known now as MK-Ultra.

Im not sure if you've heard a few rumours about them however you should look on my thread labeled "exposing Mark Phillips" where I linked an article explaining how they were basically luring in mkultra slaves only to prevent them from healing. You should look into that.

Ill go and edit my own replies as well so that its more informative however I mentioned why I dug into them in the first place.

But Brice Taylor and many other mkultra victims spoke out about them being false and also the lizard guy(forgot his name) is also a plant.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I think there are people out there who help them. They (naturally) become targets, themselves. You're correct, though, in the sense it is a spiritual war.

I would want to be certain, however-- my opinion, of course-- I was being led in that direction. From my understanding, it is a very dangerous game-- you've read the material, so you know. You'll need all that power backing you.

I wouldn't even know where to start. But if you're being led in that direction, I'm sure you will be contacted (so to speak). :)
It is dangerous considering Im not immune or neither of us are immune to them putting us through extensive torture for having helped these victims or even killing us(wouldn't nt mind that when my relationship with Christ is well ;))

However I feel as though anyone considering this as a choice of life might have to sacrifice having children, a spouse or simply a family. Something quite hard to not want and those who have family would be on the worse end considering they'll use family members to torture them as well.

And what do you mean Ill be contacted... Im not a threat....... just yet.

And Ive also wondered why isnt the church doing much about it either?

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Does anyone still have any ideas on how to help so far? It's been 8 months so far. The only thing I have going for me is to join the legal profession which is leaning more towards the political side.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
yeah but most times the law won't stop these evil people. Thus how are we going to infiltrate these places to get these young children and adults out of their horrid situation.
It takes people bringing our diverse and commited talents to the table... be a legal warrior if thats your calling. Other warriors will fight via the media... and there will be some who engage in the direct action you are mentioning as well. Its a team effort!

Maldarker

Star
It is dangerous considering Im not immune or neither of us are immune to them putting us through extensive torture for having helped these victims or even killing us(wouldn't nt mind that when my relationship with Christ is well ;))

However I feel as though anyone considering this as a choice of life might have to sacrifice having children, a spouse or simply a family. Something quite hard to not want and those who have family would be on the worse end considering they'll use family members to torture them as well.

And what do you mean Ill be contacted... Im not a threat....... just yet.

And Ive also wondered why isnt the church doing much about it either?
You can only torture a person to a certain point where it just don't work anymore.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
It takes people bringing our diverse and commited talents to the table... be a legal warrior if thats your calling. Other warriors will fight via the media... and there will be some who engage in the direct action you are mentioning as well. Its a team effort!
But where are those people though,especially on this thread. Most whistleblowers are suicided unless their planned opposition. I've never heard of anyone trying to physically help mkultra victims.

Maldarker

Star
I would've been inclined to believe that however considering how most mkultra victims still felt pain when being reprogrammed even after being immersed through intense torture... I reckon that to be untrue
No i reckon its something else at that point....torture is just a part of it. Physical pain is simple....your mental makeup psyche on the other hand that can be debated thats where the pain is generated. From mil exp you can only torture the body to a point where your just not going to get the results you want. Good example is water boarding....if they kill you good at that point it would give relief....so if you don't struggle thats when you panic its that body response that causes the pain through panic fear of death etc.... if you just sit there don't struggle your going to just pass out....if your revived well good if dead well better i guess.