Hamas violently suppresses Gazans as they begin ‘We Want To Live’ protests

Thunderian

Superstar
God willing. I am at peace that I do not support falsehood and immorality.
Very glad many people of Jewish faith who want to live in peace are rejecting the immoral actions of their government and some of them served in the Israeli army and are now telling the truth.

caption under the video:
"We want Israeli society to wake up and know what's happening there," states former commander Yehuda Shaul. Like most young Israelis, Yehuda served in the army. But his experiences there left him angry and traumatised. Now, he's organised an exhibit of photographs and videos taken by soldiers in the Occupied territories. The aim is to force Israelis to recognise what's actually happening there and how it's damaging many soldiers. "This exhibition is about Israeli soldiers and how they come home after serving in Hebron," explains exhibition contributor Yonathon Boumfeld. "It's like they have a scratch in the brain." The most contentious part of the exhibit is a series of video testimonies from soldiers that include description of war crimes they committed. The soldiers face possible prison sentences for going public with their stories. But they refuse to be put off. More and more conscripts are coming forward with testimonies illustrating how they've been traumatised by their experiences. As exhibition organiser Avihai Sharon explains "We're not trying to ruin the army. We're trying to build the army back to what it's supposed to be."

caption under the video:
Cleansing Gaza: It's the two-year anniversary of Operation Cast Lead and for the first time Israeli soldiers are speaking publicly about their orders. In startling interviews they claim the IDF brutally targeted civilians.
Please don't assume that just because someone is anti-Israel, they are telling the truth. Like everything else you've posted about Israel, these are just more lies.

Israeli Ex-Soldiers Angered over Breaking the Silence
Testimony by Anti-IDF Proven False
Former Israeli Soldiers Counter False Accusations Against IDF
Case closed: Breaking the Silence spokesman lied
Breaking the silence? No, distorting reality

I hope that people are noticing that you can't provide any actual evidence of Israeli crimes. Just lies.

Thunderian

Superstar
Why would any rational person believe a word uttered by a brainwashed Christian Zionist?
I am not asking anyone to believe me. I am asking them to look at the evidence and decide for themselves how full of shit you and some others on this thread are.

Totally.

Awoken2

Superstar
I am not asking anyone to believe me
Not a word that you utter....ever.

I am asking them to look at the evidence and decide for themselves how full of shit you and some others on this thread are
I'm full of shit!?!?......lol

I'm not the one who is under the fucked up delusion that any human being can lay claim to own any part if this planet. We are merely visitors to this planet, a blip in time and then we pass on, we die. The planet doesn't die, nobody owns any part of it. Get that into your chronically indoctrinated mind. The earth owns us and then we die. Now I don't really care where you believe you toddle off to after you die because all it is is your personal belief system anyway which was put there by a bloody book.

You also believe your book advocates for man to claim ownership of parts if this earth and the killing of innocent civilians is justified to achieve that objective.

You portray yourself as a Christian, you are a mockery in my opinion. A sad keyboard warrior. But other than your usual clique of Zionist friend charachters on here you ain't convincing nobody of nothing.

I find shills like you tiresome, but I guess that's what you get paid for eh?

elsbet

Superstar
... all it is is your personal belief system anyway which was put there by a bloody book.
A bloody book... you don't seem to understand that the koran and all its varying hadiths are also bloody books.
:rolleyes:

Awoken2

Superstar
A bloody book
Yes a bible is a book, are you refuting this?

Many people who read it become indoctrinated by it, which then renders them unable to tell the difference between right and wrong in today's world.

you don't seem to understand that the koran and all its varying hadiths are also bloody books.
Why have you now brought the Koran up? I know it's a book, but that has got absolutely nothing to do with what I posted to Thunderain.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Not a word that you utter....ever.

I'm full of shit!?!?......lol

I'm not the one who is under the fucked up delusion that any human being can lay claim to own any part if this planet. We are merely visitors to this planet, a blip in time and then we pass on, we die. The planet doesn't die, nobody owns any part of it. Get that into your chronically indoctrinated mind. The earth owns us and then we die. Now I don't really care where you believe you toddle off to after you die because all it is is your personal belief system anyway which was put there by a bloody book.

You also believe your book advocates for man to claim ownership of parts if this earth and the killing of innocent civilians is justified to achieve that objective.

You portray yourself as a Christian, you are a mockery in my opinion. A sad keyboard warrior. But other than your usual clique of Zionist friend charachters on here you ain't convincing nobody of nothing.

I find shills like you tiresome, but I guess that's what you get paid for eh?
The thing with indoctrination is that everyone believes it applies to everyone but them. I dare say that most people who believe themselves to be entirely impartial have not truly examined the source of their strongly held views.

The only people on the planet who are truly impartial are newborns and before they learn to speak they have bias!!!

So... In this world where we come at the raw data from a number of backgrounds, the burning question which should concern anyone who cares tuppence about truth is "how can we dispassionately cross examine the things we hold to be unquestionably true?"

If we are not seeking to verify our own trusted sources more critically than anyone else, we are not really interested in truth at all.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So I'll ask you again, what has it got to do with what I posted? To me it's quite obviously a blatant diversion.
Ok...

From your perspective, is "bloodlessness" always superior to conflict? Should evil always be accommodated and placated or does it sometimes warrant a "robust response".

Was Neville Chamberlain the real man of the moment, supplanted by the warmongering Winston Churchill? Were the Canaanites the innocent practitioners of traditional earth religions, cruelly suppressed by the bloody Monotheists?

Real question.

Awoken2

Superstar
Zionists conveniently overlook this "though shall not kill" thing. Apoarently God promised that particular piece of land to the Jews so killing people is fine.

I shall not listen to a single word uttered by any fool who holds these particular beliefs.

Killing is wrong, defending yourself from being killed is allowable.

How you people try and complicate a very simple principle doesn't do a lot for your credibility in my opinion.

I'll add this...for one in the eye for anybody who thinks their religion is going to save their ass.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Were the Canaanites the innocent practitioners of traditional earth religions, cruelly suppressed by the bloody Monotheists?

Real question.
Ahh...
The traditional earth religions, possibly giving the Valley of the shadow of Death (Hinnom) its name-- its adherents sacrificing their children to the lesser gods.

I don't think you will get an answer, Red. They won't even acknowledge the violence of Hamas against the people of Palestine-- it is a non-issue. Maybe some things never change?

Thunderian

Superstar
To me it's quite obviously a blatant diversion.
Isn't the practice of posting memes and fake videos instead of addressing the question at hand a diversion?

Israel is not the illegitimate and criminal state that people like you say it is, and you've produced nothing that resembles an argument to support the idea.

Hamas is a terrorist and criminal organization that literally targets children, including their own. If you're going to support their goals, you'd better be pretty sure you have your facts straight. Because their goal is genocide.

Awoken2

Superstar

Thunderian

Superstar
So, the ultimate question is, do Palestinians have the right to symbolically resist slow death punctuated by periodic massacres, or is it incumbent on them to lie down and die?
That question is based on the lies you and others have been conditioned to believe about the Palestinians and Israel.

A better question would be, do the Palestinians care enough about their own future that they will one day desire peace with Israel?

Thunderian

Superstar
from 1948 till 1989 there was no intifada (military resistence) it was all peace dialogue untill palestinians came to realize that they were being decieved by the Jews.....
That's not true at all.

The Palestine Liberation Organization was founded in 1964 with the express purpose of liberating "Palestine" through armed struggle. The original PLO charter says the Palestinian people are "determined to amass its forces and mobilize its efforts and capabilities in order to continue its struggle and to move forward on the path of holy war until complete and final victory has been attained." That doesn't sound very peaceful, does it?

And it hasn't been.

And of course, by military resistance you mean terror attacks on Israeli civilians, don't you? I still wonder at how you can defend terrorist oppressors of the Palestinian people, and at the same time act like you care about them at all.

Thunderian

Superstar
Conditioned by who? The Palestinian owned media? Your comedy value increases with each post you make.
You'd think, if Israel was a tenth as bad as you pretend they are, you'd have no problem posting dozens of examples of their crimes. Yet, you have not. Why is that?