Hamas violently suppresses Gazans as they begin ‘We Want To Live’ protests

DesertRose

Superstar
This is what collective punishment looks like. This is a war crime.
Let us hope Satanyahu's regime is not using white phosphorous in these attacks! Using these substances are also war crimes.
Reuters / Monday, March 25, 2019
Flame and smoke are seen during an Israeli air strike in Gaza City March 25, 2019. REUTERS
https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/israel-strikes-gaza-after-rocket-hits-te-idUSRTS2EUFT

It is nothing short of their' Kabalah' type magic that the most violent and oppressive nations on earth paint themselves as more peaceful than their victims. Moreover, it has become apparent that on many occasions they are also the instigators of false flag 'retaliations' as well.
Their chorus of hypocritical condemnation rises to the pitch and ruckus of a rooster in the morning condemning the actions of some terrorists or criminals while turning a blind eye to the bigger criminals and terrorists. All criminality and all terror should be condemned and the root causes must be exposed. Their way of deception should be exposed.

Last edited:

Damien50

Star
Let us hope Satanyahu's regime is not using white phosphorous in these attacks! Using these substances are also war crimes.
Flame and smoke are seen during an Israeli air strike in Gaza City March 25, 2019. REUTERS
https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/israel-strikes-gaza-after-rocket-hits-te-idUSRTS2EUFT

It is nothing short of their' Kabalah' type magic that the most violent and oppressive nations on earth paint themselves as more peaceful than their victims. Moreover, it has become apparent that on many occasions they are also the instigators of false flag 'retaliations' as well.
Their chorus of hypocritical condemnation rises to the pitch and rukus of a rooster in the morning condemning the actions of some terrorists or criminals while turning a blind eye to the bigger criminals and terrorists. All criminality and all terror should be condemned and the root causes must be exposed. Their way of deception should be exposed.
In discovering the original layout territory wise in America I discovered that the map of modern day Israel doesn't represent biblical Israel. The British drew new lines that deviate from what is even described in the bible so if those lines aren't reliable, what is Israel and Palestine truly about?

Merrt

Rookie
Show me some actual crimes committed by Israel against innocent Palestinians and I'll condemn them.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/28/world/middleeast/israel-crimes-against-humanity-gaza-un.html

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/middle-east-and-north-africa/israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/report-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/

I completely agree about Hamas being a terrible terrorist organization but what you’re saying here is beyond stupid. I think that sometimes you have to look around the world and stop being brainwashed. You only see things how YOU want them to be.
Stop denying the crimes made by the Israel government. You really have to stop justifying those acts and start showing empathy. People are being killed by Hamas AND Israel. Do your research and be objective.

Oh and @Thunderian you really sound racist. I’ve never payed attention to anything you wrote on this forum but from what I read in this discussion you really sounds like someone who just hates Muslims and people who are different from you. (And I truly hope that those assumptions about you are untrue.)

If you’re looking for evidence about the crimes against humanity made by Hamas AND Israel just go to Palestine and live through war. I think it’s the best way to be really objective. We cannot make assumptions about things we are not going through.

Awoken2

Superstar
I tell you, if I was sleeping in my home, with my children and my wife, and a rocket landed on our house, I'd be out killing those who sent it with my bare hands.
Can I just clarify? So if somebody came to your home and tried to displace you and your family or try to kill you all then you yourself would turn into a terrorist?

A bit of a self defeating statement really isn't it?

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar

Their chorus of hypocritical condemnation rises to the pitch and ruckus of a rooster in the morning condemning the actions of some terrorists or criminals while turning a blind eye to the bigger criminals and terrorists. All criminality and all terror should be condemned and the root causes must be exposed. Their way of deception should be exposed.
If it's collective punishment for Israel to strike military targets in Gaza after being attacked, what do you call it when Hamas deliberately targets Israeli civilians for no reason?

Thunderian

Superstar
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/28/world/middleeast/israel-crimes-against-humanity-gaza-un.html

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/middle-east-and-north-africa/israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/report-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/

I completely agree about Hamas being a terrible terrorist organization but what you’re saying here is beyond stupid. I think that sometimes you have to look around the world and stop being brainwashed. You only see things how YOU want them to be.
Stop denying the crimes made by the Israel government. You really have to stop justifying those acts and start showing empathy. People are being killed by Hamas AND Israel. Do your research and be objective.

Oh and @Thunderian you really sound racist. I’ve never payed attention to anything you wrote on this forum but from what I read in this discussion you really sounds like someone who just hates Muslims and people who are different from you. (And I truly hope that those assumptions about you are untrue.)

If you’re looking for evidence about the crimes against humanity made by Hamas AND Israel just go to Palestine and live through war. I think it’s the best way to be really objective. We cannot make assumptions about things we are not going through.
More posts about people accusing Israel of war crimes doesn't satisfy the question. Do you even understand how this works? It's hard finding actual evidence against Israel, isn't it? Anyway, I am going to go ahead and hold my beliefs on that matter until someone proves me wrong.

Also, I am dying to know what you've seen that makes me racist against Muslims, since I haven't mentioned Islam on this thread, and Islam isn't a race.

Thunderian

Superstar
Can I just clarify? So if somebody came to your home and tried to displace you and your family or try to kill you all then you yourself would turn into a terrorist?

A bit of a self defeating statement really isn't it?
Do you actually think that defending your family from terrorist attacks qualifies as terrorism itself? Glad I'm not your kid.

Thunderian

Superstar
what is a report?

do you go to palestine to collect evidence or you read reports on the situation through news/social media?
Seriously, dude, if Israel is committing any of the crimes they are accused of, wouldn't you be able to come up with something better than this?

Without even trying, I posted evidence of Hamas war crimes. Why is it so hard for anyone to show proof of Israel's "crimes"?

Awoken2

Superstar
Oh, I'm sure you'd find some way of getting rid of me.

Despite the way you try and portray yourself on this forum it is quite clear you have the moral compass of your average criminal defence attorney.

Why would some randomer from Canada be putting so much effort into defending Israel? ....like Israel needs any help from you!?

https://archive.org/details/blacksun666/page/n99

Quote from the Jewish Talmud:
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Merrt

Rookie
Islam isn't a race.
Tout d’abord il faudrait savoir que dans certains pays comme la France, le mot raciste est employé contre toute personne ressentant une haine à l’egard d’une catégorie déterminée de personnes. J’aimerais aussi rappeler que certains pays (comme le mien) ne considère pas les personnes de couleurs noirs, asiatiques... etc comme appartenant à une race distinguée des autres (mais on utilise quand même le terme de raciste).
So yeah I really don’t care about « Islam not being a race ».

And you really have to stop thinking Isreal is perfect. Almost every country did terrible things (some in the past, others are not stopping) and killed innocent people (Germany, the USA, Israel, France, China...etc). It’s a fact and there’s no denying it.

DesertRose

Superstar
If it's collective punishment for Israel to strike military targets in Gaza after being attacked, what do you call it when Hamas deliberately targets Israeli civilians for no reason?
Are you aware of anything?
Last week the stupid Israeli Demon Force said those 2 rockets were not launched by Hamas. Then that they self launched and then that no one knows who launched them.
How about this Thunderian they are having elections and need to wag the frickin' rockets.
You have a brain use it! This terrorist country is stealing Golan and needs a distraction capiche?
Why would Hamas or any organization launch tinpot rockets that fortunately only wounded people so that entire apartment buildings full of civilians get eviscerated. 1.8 million people in a small area that is a military strike against civilians. Moreover, that is collective punishment
Whatcha do swallow the Demon force manual for lies.. I wish I could transport you to the Gaza strip and see how fast you would begin speaking about oppression and human rights given some time there.
Check the 39 min. discussion on this:

Why do some put so much effort into the utter destruction of Israel? Why is there such a surge in anti-semitism these days?

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I love how hard you people are working to avoid having to produce any actual evidence of the claims you make about Israel.

Thunderian

Superstar
And you really have to stop thinking Isreal is perfect.
I don't think Israel is perfect.

I just wonder why people keep accusing Israel of crimes without any evidence. Don't you wonder the same thing?

Awoken2

Superstar
Why do some put so much effort into the utter destruction of Israel?
Because Israel is a terrorist state. They are murdering the people of Palestine and are perpetuating a despicable war between so called Christians and Muslims. They use the USA like some rabid pit bull to fight their proxy wars in the middle East and as more people learn about this more people object. If Israel was not engaged in this vile atrocity nobody would give a shit....simple really isn't it?

hy is there such a surge in anti-semitism these days?
There isn't any surge at all. It's the Jewish controlled media conning the world to make them.look like the victims.

DesertRose

Superstar
Very important for people to remember what the Palestinians are going through. We must document and remind!:confused:
Yes folks look at a manifesto about self defense and ignore the THE FACT THAT AN ARMY IS FIGHTING CIVILIANS:rolleyes:
Gaza Dreams: A Summer Of Violence
BBC takes a look at the Palestinian clashes with the IDF,
and how a perpetual state of a-symmetrical warfare has exhausted the beleaguered Palestinian people.

Last edited: