Grandma Was Right

Devine

Star
Did your Grandma used to give you these scary ass christian pamphlets when you were little like mine did?

they were so scary and awful! but i remember reading one about a christian rock band who were secretly satanists. so i guess grandma and the christians were right in that they "called it" first: rock and roll is the devil's music :) and, the world is full of satanists who are "out to get you".
but, the leaders of christianity are probably secret satanists just as probably are the leaders of every major religion.
what fascinates me is that satanism appears to be like all the other religions in that it is the worship of a figure who may or may not even exist.
i've asked on other threads for "proof" of expieriences of satan, lucifer, demons, whatever, having any real power and haven't heard much back. there are many many stories of miracles though because we all know that good will defeat evil and light takes away dark. if you don't know at least that then you are no longer even human. but organized religion i'm afraid may be for suckers.
*i make no claim as to the accuracy of my terminology etc these are clearly just my random thoughts* :)

TMT

Star
My Grandmother was catholic and those "cartoons" often are quite Anti-Catholic so she never gave them to me.
My mother though had a conversion when I was 7 or 8 maybe and joined a Bible Baptist Church and those were always available. Even then I knew it was nothing but zealotry. Those rank among some of the worst things to have ever been written.

Lurker

Star
Did your Grandma used to give you these scary ass christian pamphlets when you were little like mine did?

they were so scary and awful! but i remember reading one about a christian rock band who were secretly satanists. so i guess grandma and the christians were right in that they "called it" first: rock and roll is the devil's music :) and, the world is full of satanists who are "out to get you".
but, the leaders of christianity are probably secret satanists just as probably are the leaders of every major religion.
what fascinates me is that satanism appears to be like all the other religions in that it is the worship of a figure who may or may not even exist.
i've asked on other threads for "proof" of expieriences of satan, lucifer, demons, whatever, having any real power and haven't heard much back. there are many many stories of miracles though because we all know that good will defeat evil and light takes away dark. if you don't know at least that then you are no longer even human. but organized religion i'm afraid may be for suckers.
*i make no claim as to the accuracy of my terminology etc these are clearly just my random thoughts* :)
Replying to the img/attachment alone. Da Fuq?

Lol, The leaders of Christianity? The whole of Christianity is not some hierarchy like how the Catholics do it. There are some organizations that have many churches and there are others that are just the one church. But they are not all connected and controlled by a select few at the top.

There are many false prophets and false teachers that most likely are satanists tho. The biggest ones influencing the smaller churches that care more for the amount of people that go in on Sundays than preaching the word. Like all these word of faith preachers with their happy messages. The pastors at smaller churches see the amount of people that go to see them and so they begin to preach happy go lucky messages too.

Devine

Star
eh well i figured they kinda were a hierarchy somewhat like my gram's crazy church was foursquare, don't you think they corresponded with the big heads of that church?
i am really asking, not sure how it does work

eh well i figured they kinda were a hierarchy somewhat like my gram's crazy church was foursquare, don't you think they corresponded with the big heads of that church?
i am really asking, not sure how it does work
Lol like I said there are organizations that own many churches, and those organizations can be set up like a hierarchy. But from what Ive noticed the bigger organizations do not like to yoke themselves with other organizations/churches. So its not like the Catholics that all follow their orders from their supreme leader papa and his minions. I hope that made sense.

Devine

Star
Lol like I said there are organizations that own many churches, and those organizations can be set up like a hierarchy. But from what Ive noticed the bigger organizations do not like to yoke themselves with other organizations/churches. So its not like the Catholics that all follow their orders from their supreme leader papa and his minions. I hope that made sense.
oh ok. well i just feel like they are hiding in pastor positions too for sure. well catholics clearly worse than christians imo lol

Devine

Star
these are the anti muslim ones damn these chick people are sooo mean.

Devine

Star
so, i guess by hating on everybody they were bound to catch the satanists!
it's just fascinating to go back and read that pamphlet! which i once feared, then ridiculed, and now kind of believe again but in a totally different context.

Serveto

Star
I think yours are excellent, deep questions, and I have asked them also.

I have no definitive answers, but, from what I have been able to gather, and, let it be clear, I am by no means speaking as an insider, but, rather, as somebody who researches them by way of their documentation alone, it seems that, with many so called "secret societies," there is both an "inner" and "outer" head of the order. Given the fact that the whole enterprise, or society, is based upon secrecy (rites and rituals "veiled" in symbolism) combined often with strict, rigid hierarchy ("grades"), it can be difficult enough to determine who and/or what is the "outer" head, to say nothing of the "inner."
Devin said:
i've asked on other threads for "proof" of expieriences of satan, lucifer, demons, whatever, having any real power and haven't heard much back.
Here, for what it is worth, is a description of a diabolical ritual reputedly performed by an "elite," Catherine de' Medici (1519-1589). Please note that I am not quoting a Christian source, which some might consider biased, but, rather, a book by Helena Blavatsky, the founder of Theosophy, who, in turn, refers to (and quotes) Eliphas Levi, a magician and defrocked priest of the Roman Catholic Church who was, as I read it, also considered a master of necromancy by an approving Aleister Crowley.

Warning! The following is both graphic and disturbing and I post for educational purposes only.
H.P. Blavatsky said:
In that famous work of Bodin, on sorcery, a frightful story is told about Catherine of Medicis. The author was a learned publicist, who, during twenty years of his life, collected authentic documents from the archives of nearly every important city of France, to make up a complete work on sorcery, magic, and the power of various "demons." To use an expression of Eliphas Levi, his [Bodin's] book offers a most remarkable collection of "bloody and hideous facts; acts of revolting superstition, arrests, and executions of stupid ferocity." "Burn every body!" the Inquisition seemed to say — God will easily sort out His own! Poor fools, hysterical women, and idiots were roasted alive, without mercy, for the crime of "magic." But, "at the same time, how many great culprits escaped this unjust and sanguinary justice! This is what Bodin makes us fully appreciate."

Catherine, the pious Christian — who has so well deserved in the eyes of the Church of Christ for the atrocious and never-to-be-forgotten massacre of St. Bartholomew — the Queen Catherine, kept in her service an apostate Jacobin priest. Well versed in the "black art," so fully patronized by the Medici family, he had won the gratitude and protection of his pious mistress, by his unparalleled skill in killing people at a distance, by torturing with various incantations their wax simulacra. The process has been described over and over again, and we scarcely need repeat it.

Charles was lying sick of an incurable disease. The queen-mother [Catherine], had everything to lose in case of his death, resorted to necromancy, consulted the oracle of the "bleeding head." This infernal operation required the decapitation of a child who must be possessed of great beauty and purity. He had been prepared in secret for his first communion, by the chaplain of the palace, who was apprised of the plot, and at midnight of the appointed day, in the chamber of the sick man, and in presence only of Catherine and a few of her confederates, the "devil's mass" was celebrated. Let us give the rest of the story as we find it in one of Levi's works: "At this mass, celebrated before the image of the demon, having under his feet a reversed cross, the sorcerer consecrated two wafers, one black and one white. The white was given to the child, whom they brought clothed as for baptism, and who was murdered upon the very steps of the altar, immediately after his communion. His head, separated from the trunk by a single blow, was placed, all palpitating, upon the great black wafer which covered the bottom of the paten, then placed upon a table where some mysterious lamps were burning. The exorcism then began, and the demon was charged to pronounce an oracle, and reply by the mouth of this head to a secret question that the king dared not speak aloud, and that had been confided to no one. Then a feeble voice, a strange voice, which had nothing of human character about it, made itself audible in this poor little martyr's head." The sorcery availed nothing; the king died, and — Catherine remained the faithful daughter of Rome!
Source
As an end note, I placed the two words, "apostate" and "Jacobin," in bold because those two words are also full of meaning and significance.

Last edited:

Devine

Star
I think yours are excellent, deep questions, and I have asked them also.

I have no definitive answers, but, from what I have been able to gather, and, let it be clear, I am by no means speaking as an insider, but, rather, as somebody who researches them by way of their documentation alone, it seems that, with many so called "secret societies," there is both an "inner" and "outer" head of the order. Given the fact that the whole enterprise, or society, is based upon secrecy (rites and rituals "veiled" in symbolism) combined often with strict, rigid hierarchy ("grades"), it can be difficult enough to determine who and/or what is the "outer" head, to say nothing of the "inner."

Here, for what it is worth, is a description of a diabolical ritual reputedly performed by an "elite," Catherine de' Medici (1519-1589). Please note that I am not quoting a Christian source, which some might consider biased, but, rather, a book by Helena Blavatsky, the founder of Theosophy, who, in turn, refers to (and quotes) Eliphas Levi, a magician and defrocked priest of the Roman Catholic Church who was, as I read it, also considered a master of necromancy by an approving Aleister Crowley.

Warning! The following is both graphic and disturbing and I post for educational purposes only.

Source
As an end note, I placed the two words, "apostate" and "Jacobin," in bold because those two words are also full of meaning and significance.
i only skimmed it cause i've read enough this type. i guess i was seeking a more modern, first hand account. like in all the writings of the mk ultra victims.
but even this description, not so much real "power". reanimating a decapitated head for a second? eh not so impressive LOL

Serveto

Star
i only skimmed it cause i've read enough this type. i guess i was seeking a more modern, first hand account. like in all the writings of the mk ultra victims.
but even this description, not so much real "power". reanimating a decapitated head for a second? eh not so impressive LOL
I understand. I wonder if that so called "oracle of the bleeding head" (and others of its type) are not, by some, still being practiced and consulted? Another thing I ask, and have not been able to answer, is what, if anything, was affected (on this, the material plane) by such magical rituals as Jack Parson's "Babalon Working." I don't really expect to get any satisfactory answers, though, because I think that those who are best able to answer are sworn to secrecy.

Last edited:

Devine

Star
I understand. I wonder if that so called "oracle of the bleeding head" (and others of its type) are not still being practiced? Another thing I ask, and have not been able to answer, is what, if anything, was affected (on this, the material realm) by such magical rituals as Jack Parson's "Babalon Working." I don't really expect to get any satisfactory answers, though, because I think that those who are best able to answer are sworn to secrecy.
i'm sure this is exactly the type of stuff still taking place, and a bunch of new high tech stuff im sure