God

Todd

Star
I’m not sure why it’s funny that heaven will be a lonely place. I don’t think it will be lonely...but it won’t be as crowded as the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth...unfortunately.

Jesus tells us there is only one narrow way and few find it.
Matthew‬ ‭7:13-14‬ ‭
Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.
‭‭

God has always cared that we get it right....otherwise he would have accepted Cains sacrifice or He wouldn’t have cared if Adam and Eve at the fruit for that matter.
LOL! Do you really believe God rejected Cain’s sacrifice because he didn’t do it right? Cains sacrifice was rejected because of what was in his heart not because he got the particulars of performing a sacrifice incorrect.

God cares about the condition of our hearts and how that influences how we treat others. Religion, rituals, belief and doctrine are of little importance to God if they do not serve the purpose of causing growth in our character, integrity, compassion and mercy towards others.

Lisa

Superstar
LOL! Do you really believe God rejected Cain’s sacrifice because he didn’t do it right? Cains sacrifice was rejected because of what was in his heart not because he got the particulars of performing a sacrifice incorrect.

God cares about the condition of our hearts and how that influences how we treat others. Religion, rituals, belief and doctrine are of little importance to God if they do not serve the purpose of causing growth in our character, integrity, compassion and mercy towards others.
Seems like God was talking about Cain’s sacrifice to me...
Genesis‬ ‭4:4-7‬ ‭
Abel, on his part also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of their fat portions. And the LORD had regard for Abel and for his offering; but for Cain and for his offering He had no regard. So Cain became very angry and his countenance fell. Then the LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry? And why has your countenance fallen? If you do well, will not your countenance be lifted up? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door; and its desire is for you, but you must master it.​
‭‭

I wish you ended there, because you went on to describe God how you want 'him' to be.
God revealed Himself to me....personally. I have seen God....He looks like Jesus. Not visually, but Character wise. If God had found you, then you would know Him too.

LadyEris

Rookie
If there is only one correct way to follow God...it stands to reason that any other way is false. There aren’t many truths..only the one.
You haven't even started with proving that god(s) exist, only pretending.

TokiEl

Superstar
The creation nature which we are a part of is continually proving the existence of a Creator.

We don't know who the Creator is but we live in this creation every day...

Many believe the Creator is Allah that is the god of Islam and many believe the Creator is Jesus Christ the God of Israel but some also believe the Creator is Krishna a god of India etc etc...

You got choice.

Choose well.

If you were serious about God... God would have found you by now.

I'll gladly answer any questions you have about God because people- you know what? I can't even say people are getting worse anymore because they're already at their worst, but since we are in such terrible times, please do ask me relevant appropriate questions and I'll try to answer them. I have talked to many other Christians before but they're either still learning (Which we all are actually, but every Christian has a different level) or they're straight up mixing stuff up. I'm too cautious to mix up the word of God with anything else, so please trust me when I give you this offer. I will have my patience with you.