George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

I did that retard. Stop acting like I havent answered this question 5 times. Read any of my last 5 posts.
You still don’t understand what “immediate” cause of death means, do you? Cardiac arrest is not a valid cause of death because there are multiple possible etiologies. Do you know what etiology means? The etiology given in this case was “law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." That’s it! Just one etiology, not multiple. You really don’t get how this works. I will admit that it’s a little confusing the way it is worded, but it is medically and legally correct. It apparently needs to be translated for mass consumption, because many other people have made incorrect assumptions just like you have.

You still don’t understand what “immediate” cause of death means, do you? Cardiac arrest is not a valid cause of death because there are multiple possible etiologies. Do you know what etiology means? The etiology given in this case was “law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." You really don’t get how this works. I will admit that it’s a little confusing the way it is worded, but it is medically and legally correct. It apparently needs to be translated for mass consumption by the common idiot.
Yes, the law enforcement restraint contributed the stress that caused his heart to stop because it was a ticking timebomb. How many times do I need to say the same thing to you. Is the next one going to be the same response? Am I stuck in a twilight zone of you saying but da lawr enforcer subdool on da report and me saying yes the medical exmainer said it contributed stress which complicated the restraint that led to his heart ceasing to function due to significant contributing factors

Yes, the law enforcement restraint contributed the stress that caused his heart to stop because it was a ticking timebomb. How many times do I need to say the same thing to you. Is the next one going to be the same response? Am I stuck in a twilight zone of you saying but da lawr enforcer subdool on da report and me saying yes the medical exmainer said it contributed stress which complicated the restraint that led to his heart ceasing to function due to significant contributing factors
Law enforcement restraint is literally listed as the one immediate cause of death, but whatever you say bud.

Law enforcement restraint is literally listed as the one immediate cause of death, but whatever you say bud.
yes the medical exmainer said it contributed stress which complicated the restraint that led to his heart ceasing to function due to significant contributing factors

Maldarker

Star
Here is a way to end this. Have chauvin be placed into the same position as GF just like all the videos show exact recreation of the incident...have a person same build as chauvin do to him what was done to GF. If he survives then ok end of story GF is a derelict drug addict that damaged his body if chauvin dies well justice served and guess that tech. shouldn't be used.

“The use of the term cardiopulmonary arrest led to public confusion because some people wrongly assumed it meant that Mr. Floyd had a heart attack. Cardiopulmonary arrest means “the heart stops beating and the lungs stop moving,” Dr. Cyril Wecht said.

Some pathologists say they do not include it as a cause of death because it describes all deaths.

Dr. Baker also detailed “other significant conditions” including pre-existing ones such as severe disease of the vessels of Mr. Floyd’s heart. He also described laboratory findings of the opioid drug fentanyl and methamphetamines in Mr. Floyd’s blood. Not including these under cause of death means he concluded that “those were there before but didn’t start the lethal sequence of events,” Dr. Melinek said. Listing them “is meant to clarify” what made Mr. Floyd more vulnerable to the cause of death, she said, “not excuse it.””
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/08/us/george-floyd-cause-of-death.html

“The use of the term cardiopulmonary arrest led to public confusion because some people wrongly assumed it meant that Mr. Floyd had a heart attack. Cardiopulmonary arrest means “the heart stops beating and the lungs stop moving,” Dr. Cyril Wecht said.

Some pathologists say they do not include it as a cause of death because it describes all deaths.

Dr. Baker also detailed “other significant conditions” including pre-existing ones such as severe disease of the vessels of Mr. Floyd’s heart. He also described laboratory findings of the opioid drug fentanyl and methamphetamines in Mr. Floyd’s blood. Not including these under cause of death means he concluded that “those were there before but didn’t start the lethal sequence of events,” Dr. Melinek said. Listing them “is meant to clarify” what made Mr. Floyd more vulnerable to the cause of death, she said, “not excuse it.””
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/08/us/george-floyd-cause-of-death.html
yes the medical exmainer said it contributed stress which complicated the restraint that led to his heart ceasing to function due to significant preexisting contributing factors

yes the medical exmainer said it contributed stress which complicated the restraint that led to his heart ceasing to function due to significant preexisting contributing factors
Yes, the method of restraint started the lethal series of events, therefore restraint and neck compression were listed as the immediate cause.

Faker He Man, you realize that the medical examiner had a different explanation for Floyds death than the other 4 prosecution medical witnesses? Dr Bakers testimony agreed with the defense, or at least was the most neutral of all testimonies. The prosecution had to call other medical witnesses to make another story. Did you watch the trial and know this?
Yes, the method of restraint started the lethal series of events, therefore was listed as the immediate cause.
Yes, if you want to say that stressing him out caused the events that unfolded as his death, and not asphyxia or injuries from the knee, exactly

Faker He Man, you realize that the medical examiner had a different explanation for Floyds death than the other 4 prosecution medical witnesses? Dr Bakers testimony agreed with the defense, or at least was the most neutral of all testimonies. The prosecution had to call other medical witnesses to make another story. Did you watch the trial and know this?

Yes, if you want to say that stressing him out caused his death, and not asphyxia or injuries from the knee, exactly
Well... if you had actually read the article I posted, you wouldn’t need to ask me this question.

Well... if you had actually read the article I posted, you wouldn’t need to ask me this question.
Your article talks about a second autopsy that was done by the video and was not allowed to be admitted as evidence in the trial, so Im going to go ahead and say, you had no idea

All deaths involve asphyxiation and cardiopulmonary arrest. You realize this, correct? It’s a straw man argument made up by people with very little knowledge. The secondary autopsies basically agreed with Dr. Baker’s unless you really want to split hairs.

Once again... Why exactly were restraint and neck compression listed as the cause of death by Dr. Baker? You must not actually agree with his results, you just assume that you do.

Once again... Why exactly were restraint and neck compression listed as the cause of death by Dr. Baker? You must not actually agree with his results, you just assume that you do.
the medical exmainer said it contributed stress which complicated the restraint that led to his heart ceasing to function due to significant preexisting contributing factors

All deaths involve asphyxiation and cardiopulmonary arrest. You realize this, correct? It’s a straw man argument made up by people with very little knowledge. The secondary autopsies basically agreed with Dr. Baker’s unless you really want to split hairs.
Nope. Dr baker said cardiopulminary arrest. Other prosecution witnesses said asphyxiation. They are not interchangable. They had extremely different stories about what caused the death. I trust doctor baker, who said what ive been saying and youve been trying to avoid or get around because you didnt even know that dr baker contradicted the rest of the medical witnesses

the medical exmainer said it contributed stress which complicated the restraint that led to his heart ceasing to function due to significant preexisting contributing factors
So you must understand why it was listed as the immediate cause of death, then. Good.

Nope. Dr baker said cardiopulminary arrest. Other prosecution witnesses said asphyxiation. They are not interchangable. They had extremely different stories about what caused the death. I trust doctor baker, who said what ive been saying and youve been trying to avoid or get around because you didnt even know that dr baker contradicted the rest of the medical witnesses
Neither one of them are a valid cause of death in the first place. That’s not how it works.

Every single death ends in cardiopulmonary arrest and asphyxiation. It’s literally the definition of death itself! You don’t get it. You’re either making up assumptions or parroting misinformation.