George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

I am literally telling you that you’re making up your own interpretation of what was said by the examiner. Do you understand what immediate cause of death as listed on a death certificate is, or do you just make up assumptions and run with it? Never mind, that’s a rhetorical question.
I am not wrong. Immediate cause of death - cardiopulminary arrest COMPLICATING law enforcement subdual (which caused no injuries) line 1. Line 2 - SIGNIFICANT contribuling factors - heart drugs and so on

The subdual was significant in the sense that I am saying. It caused stress that the heart wasnt able to respond to

Now listen to it in his own words, maybe email him and ask him if he understands what a death certificate is (rhetorically of course)

I am literally telling you what the medical examiner who wrote the report said on the stand. Have a tantrum if you need.

Found any evidence for your blood choke from the back of the neck theory you were so sure of an hour ago? Or have you dropped that?
You’re the one who decided to change the subject bud. If you’re correct, then you can provide your sources and easily change my mind, right? Go ahead, I’ll wait.
I am not wrong. Immediate cause of death - cardiopulminary arrest COMPLICATING law enforcement subdual (which caused no injuries) line 1. Line 2 - SIGNIFICANT contribuling factors - heart drugs and so on

Now listen to it in his own words, maybe email him and ask him if he understands what a death certificate is (rhetorically of course)
I’ve already heard the whole thing. I’ve never once denied what was said. You’re arguing against a straw man now LOL

What exactly was listed as the immediate cause of death, since cardiac arrest doesn’t count, oh wise one? Enlighten me, please.

If you’re correct, then you can provide your sources and easily change my mind, right? Go ahead, I’ll wait.
Ok. The carotid arteries arent on the back of the neck
What exactly was listed as the immediate cause of death, since cardiac arrest doesn’t count, oh wise one? Enlighten me, please.
As I've said over and over, and posted the ME saying

The police restraint caused a level of stress that he was medically incapable of enduring. Hence why it is included.Hypertension, severe arterioscerosis, fentynol and recent meth use, complicated that law enforcement restraint and caused cardiopulminary arrest.

Complicating does not mean a complicating factor. You are utterly, completely, and entirely wrong about that. It means that it complicated the restraint. You should remember doctor baker making reference to that several times.

REGARDLESS
The prosecution argued that he died of asphyxiation, which you will notice is NOWHERE on the medical examiners report. It was not proven he died from this. It was proven he did NOT because his blood oxygen saturation was tested at 98%. Like I said, the facts are not on your side. Stick to the emotions and tears, name calling works too, those were the prosecutions methods, seem to be your fall back as well. You are totally wrong about the facts as I've proven again and again

Did you even read that article yet? Also, you haven’t told me specifically what the official immediate cause of death was (if it’s actually not restraint by law enforcement as you seem to be claiming).

Did you even read that article yet? Also, you haven’t told me specifically what the official immediate cause of death was (if it’s actually not restraint by law enforcement as you seem to be claiming).
I dont need your article. I heard it from the horses mouth. I dont need someone else to explain to me what you are incapable of doing.
Also, you haven’t told me specifically what the official immediate cause of death was (if it’s actually not restraint by law enforcement as you seem to be claiming).
Yes I did. Wtf is wrong with you. Read it again

You should definitely read it because it explains why you’re wrong, but whatever. Suit yourself. Stay ignorant. Why would they mention restraint by law enforcement at all if it’s not the immediate cause of death? You still haven’t answered that one either.

You should definitely read it because it explains why you’re wrong, but whatever. Suit yourself. Stay ignorant. Why would they mention restraint by law enforcement at all if it’s not the immediate cause of death? You still haven’t answered that one either.
Yes I have over and over. Are you trying to make me explain the same thing 20+ times? What weird strategy is this? Or are you reading on your phone while driving or something?

The law enforcement restraint caused a level of stress that floyds heart was not able to handle, it went into cardiopulminary arrest, contributed to by hypertension, severe arteriosclerosis, fentynol and recent meth use. This is exactly how doctor baker described it and exactly what I've been saying since your dumbass came in and proclaimed you didnt know wtf you were talking about...

Immediate cause of death (contributing factors aside for now): “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

Do you really not understand that this specifically means that “law enforcement subdual restraint and neck compression” IS the official immediate cause of death, which resulted in cardiac arrest? This is literally what this means because cardiac arrest is too vague and not ever considered as a legit immediate cause. Please read the article! Trust me, you are spreading misinformation.

Immediate cause of death (contributing factors aside for now): “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

Do you really not understand that this specifically means that “law enforcement subdual restraint and neck compression” IS the official immediate cause of death, which resulted in cardiac arrest? This is literally what this means because cardiac arrest is too vague and not ever considered as a legit immediate cause. Please read the article! Trust me, you are spreading misinformation.
And YOU have to only quote half of the report to make your theory work.

YES the law enforcement subdual was the primary cause in the sense that it was the circumstance which asked floyds heart to work at a level that it was not medically capable of. The prior conditions at that point caused his heart to stop. This is exactly what doctor baker wrote on the report and how he explained it. Is there anything you dont understand about this?

justjess

Superstar
And YOU have to only quote half of the report to make your theory work.

YES the law enforcement subdual was the primary cause in the sense that it was the circumstance which asked floyds heart to work at a level that it was not medically capable of. The prior conditions at that point caused his heart to stop. This is exactly what doctor baker wrote on the report and how he explained it. Is there anything you dont understand about this?
That isn’t what dr baker wrote and I think you are having a hard time comprehending because in your previous post you clearly stated what happened and why he was found guilty. You just don’t realize it apparantly..

you seem to have absolutely no clue what “immediate cause of death” means. Once you figure it out, you’ll realize you’re wrong. You made the exact same dumb assumptions about cause of death that everyone else made, congrats. Read the article already.

YES the law enforcement subdual was the primary cause
this is what I’ve been saying the whole time, and the medical examiner apparently agrees, since there can only be ONE immediate cause listed and that’s exactly what he chose to list. Just admit it already. You’ve lost this one.

Immediate cause of death MUST always be ONE specific etiology on a death certificate. You can’t just throw all the other contributing factors at the wall and say “pick one, who cares?”. That’s not how it works at all.

you seem to have absolutely no clue what “immediate cause of death” means. Once you figure it out, you’ll realize you’re wrong. You made the exact same dumb assumptions about cause of death that everyone else made, congrats. Read the article already.

this is what I’ve been saying the whole time, and the medical examiner apparently agrees, since there can only be ONE immediate cause listed and that’s exactly what he chose to list. Just admit it already. You’ve lost this one.
Lol just because youre too stubborn to have even comprehended what ive been saying until now, when ive repeated it over and over again doesnt mean anything about my argument, which is dr bakers explanation. Do you accept that you are wrong about the word complicating yet? It doesnt mean complicating factor as you said. It means it complicated the process. You realize youre wrong about that right?
cardiopulminary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual. The law enforcement subdual contributed stress, NOT asphyxiation, NOT blood chokes from the back, NOT any of the other garbage you've been guessing. Ive been saying the same thing this whole time which is what the ME said.

cardiopulminary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual. A law enforcement subdual provided stress along with other contributing factors
Immediate cause of death MUST always be ONE specific etiology on a death certificate. You can’t just throw all the other contributing factors at the wall and say “pick one, who cares?”. That’s not how it works at all.
Yes it is when there are multiple factors at play. Hence, other medical examiners testified the cause of death could well have been undetermined rather than homicide. Other significant factors mean they contributed to the death. NOT that they were just written on there and the certificate is complete by leaving them off as you seem to need to do. They contributed significantly

You guys will just go on forever, i know eventually you'll give up because youre wrong about the facts. You all contributed in your own way to a scientifically innocent man going to jail because it made you feel good to do a little lynch mob in the summer time and make assumptions about who he was and how lynching him will make positive changes to the broader make up of the country. End of story

Lol just because youre too stubborn to have even comprehended what ive been saying until now, when ive repeated it over and over again doesnt mean anything about my argument, which is dr bakers explanation. Do you accept that you are wrong about the word complicating yet? It doesnt mean complicating factor as you said. It means it complicated the process. You realize youre wrong about that right?
cardiopulminary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual. The law enforcement subdual contributed stress, NOT asphyxiation, NOT blood chokes from the back, NOT any of the other garbage you've been guessing. Ive been saying the same thing this whole time which is what the ME said.

cardiopulminary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual. A law enforcement subdual provided stress along with other contributing factors

Yes it is when there are multiple factors at play. Hence, other medical examiners testified the cause of death could well have been undetermined rather than homicide. Other significant factors mean they contributed to the death. NOT that they were just written on there and the certificate is complete by leaving them off as you seem to need to do. They contributed significantly
What exactly was listed the immediate cause of death if it wasn’t law enforcement restraint, then? Remember, cardiopulmonary arrest is not a valid cause. I need you to just give me ONE specific etiology, not a list of contributing factors please.

What exactly was listed the immediate cause of death if it wasn’t law enforcement restraint, then? Remember, cardiopulmonary arrest is not a valid cause. I need you to just give me ONE specific etiology, not a list of contributing factors please.
I did that retard. Stop acting like I havent answered this question 5 times. Read any of my last 5 posts.

AGAIN
Regardless
The prosecution argued that he died of asphyxiation, which you will notice is NOWHERE on the medical examiners report. It was not proven he died from this. It was proven he did NOT because his blood oxygen saturation was tested at 98%. The medical examiners report contradicted entirely the prosecutions case. That's enough for me to have strong and reasonable doubts

justjess

Superstar
You guys will just go on forever, i know eventually you'll give up because youre wrong about the facts. You all contributed in your own way to a scientifically innocent man going to jail because it made you feel good to do a little lynch mob in the summer time and make assumptions about who he was and how lynching him will make positive changes to the broader make up of the country. End of story
He had just shy of 20 police brutatility complaints against him prior to this case. No need to make any assumption about who he was. That was clear as day.

He had just shy of 20 police brutatility complaints against him prior to this case. No need to make any assumption about who he was. That was clear as day.
When they start changing the subject, I know i've won that topic. its already happened on about 4 topics so Im way up on the scoreboard. Not that this is some competition. Its a political lynching of an innocent man and is the destruction of justice and truth in america led by nitwits who dont have the interest of actually examining the evidence and who feel good about their little justice campaigns against people they dont know, and media who needs clicks and loves stoking on the mob