Gardasil Vaccine Destroying Children

Karlysymon

Superstar
My son was due for his immunisations a few weeks back. Meningitis can be deadly so I was eager to get him vaccinated but he still had to have polio and one other vaccination

The nurse was doing her absolute best to push me into vaccinating him with 4 different jabs in one day! He's only 14 months! I vehemently refused and told her to back off, she had four huge needles ready to just inflict the worst pain on him.

She saw I wasn't backing down and she gave him the meningitis B jab and the next day he was just so poorly. Went off food, his leg was sore and he was really clingy. Thank God after a few days he was up and running and he's ok now but I was flabbergasted with her pushy and passive aggressive demeanour. I told her my health care visitor advised me to delay his vaccinations as he's too young to have all of them at once and it could cause him a lot of distress. She completely dismissed this and quipped 'oh well I give the jabs and everyone gets them done in one day'

Well...I'm not everyone lady! My son's health is very important to me and I'm not going to traumatise him by letting you prick holes in him just so he can be another statistic in your daily administration of vaccines.

I'm going to definitely take my time and delay the rest of his jabs. I'm not anti vaxx but I do believe some jabs have long term side effects for some kids. I pray that my son isn't affected by these jabs and with regards to mmr, I'm just seeing such a huge wave of parents complaining that their kids reacted adversely to it. I'm on the fence about it and I've decided not to give it to my son now. He's just too young

Health professionals seem to be dismissive of any issues regarding reactions to vaccines. If they're so confident that these jabs are 100% safe why do parents sign lots of consent forms? I had to sign forms which had in the small print, if I consented to his vaccinations, the hospital and staff aren't liable for any issues which happen after. To me, it's all fishy I think many of these jabs have issues, you can't inject a weak form of a deadly illness into your body and expect to have 0 side effects. I just wish there was more transparency in the medical profession and more precautions were taken with regards to which age vaccines are administered. 12 months is too young for mmr, they should seriously consider delaying it to pre-school age (2/3 yrs).
First off, there's been an explosion of autism in Asia after they adopted western vaccination schedules.

Iam STAUNCHLY anti-vaxx. Here's a comprehensive list, @Haich and other mums (so you decide how to move foward on this), of vaccines and their ingredients, (what the manufacturers are willing to list anyways because there could be more controversial ingredients) such as African Green Monkey (Vero) cells , aluminum, cow products, Cocker Spaniel cells, formaldehyde (used to embalm dead people), human fetal lung tissue cells, insect products, and mouse brains.
FDA approved btw :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . And thats the problem. These batches are shipped around the world and are deemed safe by recipient countries, simply because the vaccines are FDA approved. Thats what i call soft power. If guns and tanks won't produce quick results, there are other ways...

There have been quotes of some of these people to the effect that they don't inoculate their own kids. Do you honestly think Bill Gates would innoculate his kids with the polio vaxx (partly from his funding) that was sent to India and crippled previously healthy kids? Its fear that drives all this. That needle is a vehicle for so many things, think nano particulates that we all inhale from chemtrails, except, the needle deposits this stuff right into muscle.
And now, every childhood vaccine may go into a single jab.

Haich said:
I have no idea of alternative ways people can be 'vaccinated' and my
only suggestion is to delay
jabs for kids so they're stronger and can withstand the effects.
The ancients bathed newborns in herbs or wiped grape juice inside the baby's mouth. So what do, for example, the lost tribes living in the Amazon employ as natural vaxx? Iam sure their kids grow to a ripe age. Ofcourse one will say a jungle is way different from a bustling metropolitan city but anyways...

Haich

Superstar
@Karlysymon lol! Those memes were funny

I completely agree with what you've said and thanks for the articles linked in your post, I shall have a read when I'm home later this evening.

My issue is, it's easy to say in theory 'I won't vaccinate my child' but when you live in a city and there's so many people coming into contact with you or your kid, you just don't know what a sneeze or a cough could give them.

For instance TB is pretty big in my borough and they're pressuring me to get my son vaccinated as soon as possible. Quite frankly i know they don't care about my son; so I know they're only calling me to add him to the statistical data every hospital has and submits to the government.

Nurses who administer these jabs are given extra commission by some hospitals depending on the area. South Kensington is a pretty affluent area in London and there isn't a huge pressure to quickly vaccinate kids there. My co worker, an English woman, has never been hassled by the authorities to vaccinate her kids by a certain age or date. She vaccinated her kids at 3 yrs of age ignoring the recommended age of 1 yrs.
However, I'm getting calls and letters every fortnight reminding me to take my boy to the doctors. She's from South Kensington, I live in a more diverse part of the city...would it be crazy of me to think they're pushing vaccinations on ethnic minorities?

I think they are. The nurse explained to me when my son was born that vaccinations are administered in accordance to location. If you live in an area where there's a huge Indian, Bengali and African community, the local authorities will require you to get additional jabs which aren't part of the government programme. So TB is somewhat a requirement in my area although I've yet to get it done for him.

The flu jab is constantly being promoted too, there's some stories floating around the papers that there's a huge flu threat in Australia and the vaccine isn't as effective (was it really effect to start with??)
http://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2017-09-28/flu-epidemic-your-questions-answered/8992884
We're currently in autumn and winter is a month or so away, these flu epidemic stories are only going to increase the public's paranoia and you can be sure many will be getting their jabs just in time for Christmas.

So while I completely agree with your post, I'm conflicted; a child's immune system isn't strong enough to fight diseases which can quickly turn fatal such as meningitis.

Haich

Superstar
When is the BCG vaccination given?
' If it's advised that your baby has the BCG vaccine, the injection is usually offered soon after birth, while your baby is still in hospital.'

Is it wise to inject a baby that's a few hours old with the BCG? It wasn't offered to babies when I was young and we had it in our teens. I just think it's another excuse to jab a kid with a lot of unnecessary crap before they've even had a chance to suckle and get some of mum's goodness.

'It has been established that breast milk helps protect babies against various disorders and boosts their immune defences at a time when their immune system is still developing.10 Jun 2010 -Nhs website'

The website continues to state:

How effective is the BCG vaccination?
The BCG vaccine is made from a weakened strain of TB bacteria. Because the bacteria in the vaccine is weak, it triggers the immune system to protect against the disease, giving good immunity to people who receive it, without actually causing the disease.

Isn't the immunity of mum enough? In my community, people believe vaccinations prevent illnesses and they don't understand that it's just a precaution which health professionals believe will lessen the likelihood of you transmitting an illness. It doesn't mean you will never contract these illnesses and no one is immune to contractable illnesses. This misinformation is never addressed and I do believe there needs to be more specification and clarification, vaccines don't mean you won't fall ill to the disease you're being vaccinated against- you're still at risk.

They go on to state:

There have been problems with the supply of the usual BCG vaccine. Public Health England has secured a supply of an alternative BCG vaccine to protect babies who are eligible for the vaccine. For more information, talk to your GP, nurse or midwife.

So the BCG vaccine has been randomly changed due to issues with the 'supply' of the original one. Hmm, fishy! What could have posssibly happened to the original BCG vaccine? I should also clarify this was written in small print on the NHS website and this alternative supply hasn't been televised or explained to the general public, so unless you have a very open midwife or nurse, you're not going to know about this new jab!

Karlysymon

Superstar
@Karlysymon lol! Those memes were funny

I completely agree with what you've said and thanks for the articles linked in your post, I shall have a read when I'm home later this evening.

My issue is, it's easy to say in theory 'I won't vaccinate my child' but when you live in a city and there's so many people coming into contact with you or your kid, you just don't know what a sneeze or a cough could give them.

For instance TB is pretty big in my borough and they're pressuring me to get my son vaccinated as soon as possible. Quite frankly i know they don't care about my son; so I know they're only calling me to add him to the statistical data every hospital has and submits to the government.

Nurses who administer these jabs are given extra commission by some hospitals depending on the area. South Kensington is a pretty affluent area in London and there isn't a huge pressure to quickly vaccinate kids there. My co worker, an English woman, has never been hassled by the authorities to vaccinate her kids by a certain age or date. She vaccinated her kids at 3 yrs of age ignoring the recommended age of 1 yrs.
However, I'm getting calls and letters every fortnight reminding me to take my boy to the doctors. She's from South Kensington, I live in a more diverse part of the city...would it be crazy of me to think they're pushing vaccinations on ethnic minorities?

I think they are. The nurse explained to me when my son was born that vaccinations are administered in accordance to location. If you live in an area where there's a huge Indian, Bengali and African community, the local authorities will require you to get additional jabs which aren't part of the government programme. So TB is somewhat a requirement in my area although I've yet to get it done for him.

The flu jab is constantly being promoted too, there's some stories floating around the papers that there's a huge flu threat in Australia and the vaccine isn't as effective (was it really effect to start with??)
http://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2017-09-28/flu-epidemic-your-questions-answered/8992884
We're currently in autumn and winter is a month or so away, these flu epidemic stories are only going to increase the public's paranoia and you can be sure many will be getting their jabs just in time for Christmas.

So while I completely agree with your post, I'm conflicted; a child's immune system isn't strong enough to fight diseases which can quickly turn fatal such as meningitis.
I know, just love how God somehow forgot.... :D

Ofcourse its easy for me to say those things because iam not wearing your shoes. Not to get overly personal here, i can't even take an aspirin when i get a headache. I don't pop pills, its a rule. I've been asked countless times to get the hpv shot and i said no and never will. Iam that militant about my health, why would i not be about my kid's health ? For me, the way i see it, its all about strengthening the immune system. As long as the effort is made pre and post natal, i don't see a need for jabs. (Thats why i mentioned that ancient Jewish tradition of grape juice).
As i understand (i stand to be corrected), the Amish don't do jabs and thus have fewer cases of autism, adhd and everything else in-between.
At this late hour, the last entity i should give an ounce of trust is Bigpharma.
If you've spent a decent amount of time for the last couple of years at Sanevax.org, you won't look at vaccines the same again.
You should also watch the documentary Vaxxed. It made waves (last year, i think?) because Robert DeNiro also spoke about the correlation between vaxx and autism.

As for the flushot, the vaccine-insert states that it doesn't work. Thanx GlaxosmithKline for your honesty!

...in pediatric patients

and

And a recent study published in the journal Vaccine showed that there was a “strong association” between repeated seasonal flu shots and miscarriages.
At the end of the day, you're the parent and you decide what's best for your kid.

Devine

Star
My son was due for his immunisations a few weeks back. Meningitis can be deadly so I was eager to get him vaccinated but he still had to have polio and one other vaccination

The nurse was doing her absolute best to push me into vaccinating him with 4 different jabs in one day! He's only 14 months! I vehemently refused and told her to back off, she had four huge needles ready to just inflict the worst pain on him.

She saw I wasn't backing down and she gave him the meningitis B jab and the next day he was just so poorly. Went off food, his leg was sore and he was really clingy. Thank God after a few days he was up and running and he's ok now but I was flabbergasted with her pushy and passive aggressive demeanour. I told her my health care visitor advised me to delay his vaccinations as he's too young to have all of them at once and it could cause him a lot of distress. She completely dismissed this and quipped 'oh well I give the jabs and everyone gets them done in one day'

Well...I'm not everyone lady! My son's health is very important to me and I'm not going to traumatise him by letting you prick holes in him just so he can be another statistic in your daily administration of vaccines.

I'm going to definitely take my time and delay the rest of his jabs. I'm not anti vaxx but I do believe some jabs have long term side effects for some kids. I pray that my son isn't affected by these jabs and with regards to mmr, I'm just seeing such a huge wave of parents complaining that their kids reacted adversely to it. I'm on the fence about it and I've decided not to give it to my son now. He's just too young

Health professionals seem to be dismissive of any issues regarding reactions to vaccines. If they're so confident that these jabs are 100% safe why do parents sign lots of consent forms? I had to sign forms which had in the small print, if I consented to his vaccinations, the hospital and staff aren't liable for any issues which happen after. To me, it's all fishy I think many of these jabs have issues, you can't inject a weak form of a deadly illness into your body and expect to have 0 side effects. I just wish there was more transparency in the medical profession and more precautions were taken with regards to which age vaccines are administered. 12 months is too young for mmr, they should seriously consider delaying it to pre-school age (2/3 yrs).
most of the vax injury stories i read are when given because child is at doctor for other illness, or most often doctor wants to "catch up" the schedule with bunch at once so good for you

Devine

Star
I know but even that isn't going to cause serious harm. I mean, we've all been sick as kids and that alone didn't traumatize us. I had scarlet fever, older than he was and it didn't leave an emotional scar.

I think breaking the shot cycles up for a very short time is ok, but there are diseases that could really hurt children so just remember that.

I know how you feel though because no one likes seeing a sick baby.
getting sick is nature. vax is man

Last edited:

Devine

Star
I know but even that isn't going to cause serious harm. I mean, we've all been sick as kids and that alone didn't traumatize us. I had scarlet fever, older than he was and it didn't leave an emotional scar.

I think breaking the shot cycles up for a very short time is ok, but there are diseases that could really hurt children so just remember that.

I know how you feel though because no one likes seeing a sick baby.
who's talking about emotions? physical health

Haich

Superstar
I've only given him the vaccines I thought were necessary; there's an entire catalogue of them available and so far he's had the meningitis B and C jabs.

I totally agree with you with regards to flu jabs, they're a joke and honestly they almost forced me during my pregnancy to make appointments to get jabs done. The joke is nothing happens to baby if you have the flu, so why the need for the vaccine?

yiksmes

Established
There is NO relation between vaccination and autism so for the love of God or your kid don't ruin his/her future or life or other people's kid's life.
But that is my problem! I don't believe god makes mistakes! I trust god not vaccines...

Honestly, the more i look at the pro vs anti vac debate, i must admit both sides sometimes come up with very strong points, confuses the lights out of me! But it feels wrong to accept this vaccine stuff..

More than 5 years i want a cat, but what is stopping me is exactly this: To vaccinate or not.
I believe in god and nature, it feels wrong for me, why people play gods!((
But at the same time it's big responsibility, basically theres a damage risk if i go anti vaccine or pro..
Thats why i still dont have a cat.
And i also thinking about kids too!

Even the debate itself pro or anti already can scare lot of people to have kids or pets.
- What a life:D

Devine

Star
But that is my problem! I don't believe god makes mistakes! I trust god not vaccines...

Honestly, the more i look at the pro vs anti vac debate, i must admit both sides sometimes come up with very strong points, confuses the lights out of me! But it feels wrong to accept this vaccine stuff..

More than 5 years i want a cat, but what is stopping me is exactly this: To vaccinate or not.
I believe in god and nature, it feels wrong for me, why people play gods!((
But at the same time it's big responsibility, basically theres a damage risk if i go anti vaccine or pro..
Thats why i still dont have a cat.
And i also thinking about kids too!

Even the debate itself pro or anti already can scare lot of people to have kids or pets.
- What a life:D
aww get the cat!! no vax!! it'll be fine :)

yiksmes

Established
Thank you very very much) Means allot to me

I'm always thinking about Maine coon or Devon rex or Cornish rex))
one of my nephews is allergic to cats, and the breeds mentioned are cats who are a bit like dogs too and they hypoallergenic.
Even though there still might be reaction so i would have to test that somehow, maybe take him somewhere where he can interact and see if he gets the allergy.

Devine

Star
Thank you very very much) Means allot to me

I'm always thinking about Maine coon or Devon rex or Cornish rex))
one of my nephews is allergic to cats, and the breeds mentioned are cats who are a bit like dogs too and they hypoallergenic.
Even though there still might be reaction so i would have to test that somehow, maybe take him somewhere where he can interact and see if he gets the allergy.
definitely get a rescue cat though, not from breeder or pet shop