Gardasil Vaccine Destroying Children

First-Ever Peer-Reviewed Study of Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated Children Shows Vaccinated Kids Have a Higher Rate of Sickness, 470% Increase in Autism

The first-ever, peer-review study has been published comparing total-health in vaccinated and unvaccinated children. Dr. Anthony Mawson led a research team that investigated the relationship between vaccination exposures and acute or chronic illnesses in home-schooled children. The vaccinated children had a much higher rate of autism and ADHD, at a rate of 470% higher than those who received no shots. Vaccinated children were also more vulnerable to allergies and eczema. Unvaccinated children contract mild childhood diseases more frequently, but their vaccinated counterparts suffer pneumonia and ear infections more frequently. The finding that vaccination introduces a significant risk for autism is devastating to the vaccine industry and, therefore, will be vigorously attacked. –GEG

https://needtoknow.news/2017/05/first-ever-peer-reviewed-study-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-children-shows-vaccinated-kids-higher-rate-sickness-470-increase-autism/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0162013417300417

Highlights

Mechanisms underlying aluminum adjuvant neurotoxicity have been investigated.

Key proinflammatory factors were found elevated in the brains of aluminum-injected mice.

Male mice were more susceptible to aluminum's neuroinflammatory effects than females.

Frontal cortex was the most affected area in males.

Frontal cortex is involved in emotional and social functions which are impaired in autism.

Vixy

Star
I don' get it, though.. Why make them sick? Why not just kill them right away instead when wanting to depopulate. I never did get that. Not saying they're not poisining people cause they ARE, but the whole picture.. Sick people don't fight back?

Haich

Superstar
My son was due for his immunisations a few weeks back. Meningitis can be deadly so I was eager to get him vaccinated but he still had to have polio and one other vaccination

The nurse was doing her absolute best to push me into vaccinating him with 4 different jabs in one day! He's only 14 months! I vehemently refused and told her to back off, she had four huge needles ready to just inflict the worst pain on him.

She saw I wasn't backing down and she gave him the meningitis B jab and the next day he was just so poorly. Went off food, his leg was sore and he was really clingy. Thank God after a few days he was up and running and he's ok now but I was flabbergasted with her pushy and passive aggressive demeanour. I told her my health care visitor advised me to delay his vaccinations as he's too young to have all of them at once and it could cause him a lot of distress. She completely dismissed this and quipped 'oh well I give the jabs and everyone gets them done in one day'

Well...I'm not everyone lady! My son's health is very important to me and I'm not going to traumatise him by letting you prick holes in him just so he can be another statistic in your daily administration of vaccines.

I'm going to definitely take my time and delay the rest of his jabs. I'm not anti vaxx but I do believe some jabs have long term side effects for some kids. I pray that my son isn't affected by these jabs and with regards to mmr, I'm just seeing such a huge wave of parents complaining that their kids reacted adversely to it. I'm on the fence about it and I've decided not to give it to my son now. He's just too young

Health professionals seem to be dismissive of any issues regarding reactions to vaccines. If they're so confident that these jabs are 100% safe why do parents sign lots of consent forms? I had to sign forms which had in the small print, if I consented to his vaccinations, the hospital and staff aren't liable for any issues which happen after. To me, it's all fishy I think many of these jabs have issues, you can't inject a weak form of a deadly illness into your body and expect to have 0 side effects. I just wish there was more transparency in the medical profession and more precautions were taken with regards to which age vaccines are administered. 12 months is too young for mmr, they should seriously consider delaying it to pre-school age (2/3 yrs).

Haich

Superstar
I don' get it, though.. Why make them sick? Why not just kill them right away instead when wanting to depopulate. I never did get that. Not saying they're not poisining people cause they ARE, but the whole picture.. Sick people don't fight back?
Probably for money. If we're not sick, pharmaceutical companies can't rake in the cash.

We're just too trusting of the health services and forget they're backed by huge billion pound companies pushing their drugs into the market.

That's why alternative medicine is frowned upon, natural remedies and medicines ruin their profits.

Vixy

Star
Yeah but they have all the money they could ever need, that can't be it. There's something else behind this.

I am strongly against vaccinations! Let me tell you what happened to my pet:

She's a small cat of a year old at the time, who came home one night with catflu, her eyes running and her breath was loud. So I took her to get it cured which she did and then to be vaccinated so it wouldn't happen again. Well, she was in perfect health when she came in but after the shot she got sick again and this time like never before! So I took her back and was lucky enough to get in to this great veterinarian who asked me if I had vaccinated her? -Yepp, why?
-Well, I've been in this profession long enough to see that cats and dogs never have allergies or such thing, and after the vaccinations started, people come in with their dogs and cats scratching and sneezing and having allergies and excemas! It's because of the vaccinations!

I couldn't anything but agree. And this guy actually left his job and opened a place where he now treats animals holistically. (With only natural remedies, that is.)

The animal hospital told me to give up, she was a chronic. I turned to his place and he told me to try something natural, which I did and she is now almost symptom free but it has taken a loong time.

I'm so glad I've hardly have gotten any vaccinations, this is crazy!

So whatever you do, Haich, don't you take that little kid to get those shots. If he's ahlright now, he won't be after. The kid's lucky to have an awokened dad.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Well I'm a woman so lol I'm his mum but my husband and I share the same opinions.

I'm not familiar with vaccinations regarding animals, however your story does raise the importance of how vaccinations have a lot of underplayed side effects.

I don't think it's wise for humans to completely rid themselves of vaccines or we'll just go back to the days where deadly diseases were rife, we just need more transparency from the medical profession and surely there are safer ways to prevent people from becoming ill

TMT

Star
My son was due for his immunisations a few weeks back. Meningitis can be deadly so I was eager to get him vaccinated but he still had to have polio and one other vaccination

).
Haich, with respect, 4 shots in one day at his age is not going to traumatize him, and he'll forget all about it in 20 minutes.

Haich

Superstar
There's been outbreaks of meningitis b in the last few years so the vaccine was offered to allow kids to have the best protection possible.

We need to remember kids are exposed to all sorts of people only a daily basis and don't have a strong immune system to fight off illnesses.

Without sounding rude, there's been a huge influx of immigrants in the U.K. Coming from countries where vaccinations aren't readily offered. These people carry illnesses that can easily be transmitted between people, so vaccines are more important than ever.

Medicine isn't my profession, I have no idea of alternative ways people can be 'vaccinated' and my only suggestion is to delay jabs for kids so they're stronger and can withstand the effects. Can a vaccine without any side effects be created ? I don't think so, anything chemically engineered is dangerous and we are gambling with lives...

Haich

Superstar
Haich, with respect, 4 shots in one day at his age is not going to traumatize him, and he'll forget all about it in 20 minutes.
It's not about the actual shot at the time TMT, they develop fevers and become really sore after. At the time, he cried and forgot about after I showed him his pop up book but the next few days, he just couldn't walk and was poorly. It affects them a lot more than say, an adult who's going in for a flu jab.

TMT

Star
It's not about the actual shot at the time TMT, they develop fevers and become really sore after. At the time, he cried and forgot about after I showed him his pop up book but the next few days, he just couldn't walk and was poorly. It affects them a lot more than say, an adult who's going in for a flu jab.
I know but even that isn't going to cause serious harm. I mean, we've all been sick as kids and that alone didn't traumatize us. I had scarlet fever, older than he was and it didn't leave an emotional scar.

I think breaking the shot cycles up for a very short time is ok, but there are diseases that could really hurt children so just remember that.

I know how you feel though because no one likes seeing a sick baby.

Vixy

Star
Oh, mom! I always thought you were a guy considering your profile pic. :p But no, I would never dare to get vaccinated or vaccinate any kids or pets. I've seen enough. If a "sideeffect" is getting the disease it's supposed to prevent in you, then there's no point. A big no thanks on paying to get sick.

Haich

Superstar
Oh, mom! I always thought you were a guy considering your profile pic. :p But no, I would never dare to get vaccinated or vaccinate any kids or pets. I've seen enough. If a "sideeffect" is getting the disease it's supposed to prevent in you, then there's no point. A big no thanks on paying to get sick.
did your parents vaccinate you?

SkepticCat

Veteran
This is insane and heartbreaking. Why don't people notice? Why don't people care? Aren't parents concerned about their childrens' welfare? I don't even know how I overlooked the obvious correlation between the rise of autism and vaccines for so long - it's right in our faces.

Those behind this clearly have no morals whatsoever. The fact YouTube deletes this [yet another] video tells you everything you need to know. It's completely out of control, this whole world is plummeting freefall into the abyss and everybody is just letting it happen. Weather modification, toxins, fake news, phony wars, big brother, media blackouts - you name it. What do we do? How do we break the spell? Are we really supposed to just let this happen? Because, I don't know whether people fully realize or not, but here's the fact: If nothing is done they're going to destroy the human race. Why is everybody just letting it happen? I don't get it. They're spraying chemicals out over you and your children, why is there no reaction? Why won't people listen to you when you tell them these psychopaths are out to kill their children? What is going on?

Yeah but they have all the money they could ever need, that can't be it. There's something else behind this.
It's about total control of the human race. Global enslavement. We keep seeing the secret society symbols. These people are so psychopathic they want to play God and decide who lives and who dies. It doesn't even matter what their exact objectives are (though I believe it's the very worst) - it's insane and needs to be stopped.

Just the fact somebody with the financial resources to erect those stones would print these 'commandments' on tablets and that these stones would be allowed to stand, by the US government - let that sink in for a second.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Think about it. Assume for a second they genuinely want to kill us, which I think is absolutely the case. How do you kill not millions, but billions of people? You can't directly kill that many people without the survivors realizing the government was behind it. "Maintain Humanity under X" - they don't want to kill everyone, just cull the "human population" (as if animals!) down to a size they can control. They may also have some insane nazi eugenicist beliefs (remember Operation Paperclip?) so that they wish to target certain demographics, population groups and get rid of 'undesirable' groups. How to make it all happen? By artificially lowering human reproduction rates and lifespan through engineered disease and malnutrition.

If you look at quotes from some of our 'leaders' it is very clear they've pretty much lost touch with reality to the point they consider real people 'human assets' rather than independent, thinking, autonomous beings. They absolutely don't care about you or what you think. I imagine it's what you might call functioning sociopaths.

We let people who openly say these kinds of things run society. It's completely insane. These men should be locked up somewhere, not be advisors to government. Actually, in a sense they are locked up - they just use the whole world as their mental asylum.

So, this is the plan:

... and then just hope people are so unbelievably stupid they just allow it to happen until it's too late. Which is exactly what's currently happening.

'Tavistock Institute: Social Engineering the Masses' By Daniel Estulin said:
In 'The Informed Heart' Bettleheim writes: "the 'Good German' had to be unseen and also dumb... it is one thing to behave like a child because one is a child... It is quite another thing to be an adult and have to force oneself to assume childish behaviour. It was not just coercion by others into helpless dependency. It was also the clean splitting of the personality. Man's anxiety, his wish to protect life, forced him to relinquish what was ultimately his best chance of survial: his ability to react and make appropriate decisions. But giving this up, he was no longer a man, but a child. Knowing that for survival, he should decide and act, and trying to survive by not reacting - these in combination overpowered the individual to such a degree that he was eventually short of all self respect and all feelings of independence."
The question is what to do, because our conversing here won't change anything. Are you interested in not being killed by satanists? In that case, we need to take action - real action. I've tried contacting politicians, media - before I realized they're all complicit. Family and friends don't want to hear about this (or are just too stubbornly closed-minded to ever contemplate these matters). I know of a university group wanting to investigate exactly what is in the trails with actual measurements though I believe this research has already been conducted many times. In my analysis, the real problem is exactly outlined in the quote above. Do you have any real, serious suggestions? This is like some sick, stupid game I feel is just below my level but there doesn't appear to be much choice. Guess it's left to the crazy 'conspiracy theorists' to save the world, eh?

Last edited:

Devine

Star
making a race of slaves?

Vixy

Star
This is insane and heartbreaking. Why don't people notice? Why don't people care? Aren't parents concerned about their childrens' welfare? I don't even know how I overlooked the obvious correlation between the rise of autism and vaccines for so long - it's right in our faces.

Those behind this clearly have no morals whatsoever. The fact YouTube deletes this [yet another] video tells you everything you need to know. It's completely out of control, this whole world is plummeting freefall into the abyss and everybody is just letting it happen. Weather modification, toxins, fake news, phony wars, big brother, media blackouts - you name it. What do we do? How do we break the spell? Are we really supposed to just let this happen? Because, I don't know whether people fully realize or not, but here's the fact: If nothing is done they're going to destroy the human race. Why is everybody just letting it happen? I don't get it. They're spraying chemicals out over you and your children, why is there no reaction? Why won't people listen to you when you tell them these psychopaths are out to kill their children? What is going on?

It's about total control of the human race. Global enslavement. We keep seeing the secret society symbols. These people are so psychopathic they want to play God and decide who lives and who dies. It doesn't even matter what their exact objectives are (though I believe it's the very worst) - it's insane and needs to be stopped.

Just the fact somebody with the financial resources to erect those stones would print these 'commandments' on tablets and that these stones would be allowed to stand, by the US government - let that sink in for a second.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Think about it. Assume for a second they genuinely want to kill us, which I think is absolutely the case. How do you kill not millions, but billions of people? You can't directly kill that many people without the survivors realizing the government was behind it. "Maintain Humanity under X" - they don't want to kill everyone, just cull the "human population" (as if animals!) down to a size they can control. They may also have some insane nazi eugenicist beliefs (remember Operation Paperclip?) so that they wish to target certain demographics, population groups and get rid of 'undesirable' groups. How to make it all happen? By artificially lowering human reproduction rates and lifespan through engineered disease and malnutrition.

If you look at quotes from some of our 'leaders' it is very clear they've pretty much lost touch with reality to the point they consider real people 'human assets' rather than independent, thinking, autonomous beings. They absolutely don't care about you or what you think. I imagine it's what you might call functioning sociopaths.

We let people who openly say these kinds of things run society. It's completely insane. These men should be locked up somewhere, not be advisors to government. Actually, in a sense they are locked up - they just use the whole world as their mental asylum.

So, this is the plan:

... and then just hope people are so unbelievably stupid they just allow it to happen until it's too late. Which is exactly what's currently happening.

The question is what to do, because our conversing here won't change anything. Are you interested in not being killed by satanists? In that case, we need to take action - real action. I've tried contacting politicians, media - before I realized they're all complicit. Family and friends don't want to hear about this (or are just too stubbornly closed-minded to ever contemplate these matters). I know of a university group wanting to investigate exactly what is in the trails with actual measurements though I believe this research has already been conducted many times. In my analysis, the real problem is exactly outlined in the quote above. Do you have any real, serious suggestions? This is like some sick, stupid game I feel is just below my level but there doesn't appear to be much choice. Guess it's left to the crazy 'conspiracy theorists' to save the world, eh?

Oh, I'm with you on every page, they DO want to depopulate by 95% actually. (Keep population at 500 million) I just didnt see what they gained by making people sick but youve got a great point there: sick people don't reproduce as much.

Antipapirus

Established
I watched this video of a girl who was given the Gardasil vaccine at chool and it destroyed her.She can no longer go to school,walk,sing (as she wanted to be a singer) and do the daily activities she used to do.Shes stuck in bed and constantly has seizures.

The side effects of this vaccine are lethal and can cause cervical cancer.Here is the short article of her mothers story which I found on Facebook.A video was also attached but Facebook deleted it for some odd reason.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://yournewswire.com/gardasil-destroying-daughters/&h=ATMRzxelmQfi5O3xMdsZ3rPdeg0a__-gvpWUtfWNAaHXc1glMLvv-v3m-ve6sP5SGQT8IhgPjZxj_dC7tj7CB_qPao6ODDdLoxR-&s=1&enc=AZPqsUFdWDnd0UvqG3-hKk6ld0EB2FkBKdghGH-lhu9MziJPevmLoXfcjhdlRez7M-7_T4BVoKxuvf9W5NFo0de-

I managed to find the video on YouTube.It shows how the daughter was before and after the vaccine.Please be aware that this vaccine is government approved.

The vaccine courts in the USA wre created in the 80 because there where lots of law suits againts the vaccine manufacturers so the president decided the right way to treat this was to write an executive order which makes all of them immune to law suits and all the cases will end in setlements only and only the most severe cases will get attention - since then over 3 billion dollars were given to families and nobody knows for what and what ammount to each one - keep in mind that only a fraction oflawsuits even reach this secret court - so i can make a vaacine that kills your child and you cannot sue me - if it sounds insane it is

court

Antipapirus

Established
Oh, I'm with you on every page, they DO want to depopulate by 95% actually. (Keep population at 500 million) I just didnt see what they gained by making people sick but youve got a great point there: sick people don't reproduce as much.
I discovered something that shocked me - from 2000 to 2017 more people have died because of the medical system then WW1 and WW2 combined, that means failed operations, drug prescription overdose because of the doctor mistake not the patient, incorect medication prescription by the doctor , death from viruses in the hospitals and all othe reasons not related to the fault of the patience
And sperm counts have fallen by 40%world wide