Gabby Petito dissapearance

~JC~

Veteran
LOL, I removed my bits so you all could have at it. But who is actually distracted from all this? Are you or anyone else ignoring the laundry list made of all that is wrong in this world? Can anyone honestly or rationally say that America is distracted any more than usual with some Jamaican telling you that this is fake news is a sloppy video? I could make your case for you but that would hardly be appropriate. At least watch the actual video from the Utah cops cams.

Not one soul can tell me why this is a psyop, the purpose, etc. I am not distracted by this nor should you be, yet here some are wanting to discuss it and that is fine. If you want to find an issue with something, you will. The news has long taken the mostly missing white girl thing for they know that catches people's eyes and gains them ratings for America and the world is obsessed with true crime stories or imagined in this case per most here.

Someone, please entertain me with a thoughtful spin. I see that the author of the video provided has the conspiracy theorists up in arms with the trannie cult stuff and is controversial yet some cannot see he, like the MSM, is seeking hits. He claims this is to distract you (puts Jamaican voice on as he has) so everyone gets the vaccine. Wow. Who knew the Gabbygate would push us to the shot? Please. And the MSM is seeking hits for they are getting them in between their divide and conquer programming.

Let's say it is a psyop. How does that change the price of tea in China? What is the purpose? If their goal was to distract I see many speaking here hitting it like a moth to a light. So, you ARE distracted.

What we see now is the liberal media saying things like if this was a black woman, etc. So, they are attacking their own made-up story for those who have yet to get there. Even on Bitchute, 97% of the videos are not about this insane theory being passed on to weak-minded stuck-in-the-mud individuals. Weak-minded for one way or the other, you are distracted.

Since one person insists on a spin while calling the missing woman a transvestite, here is a link to all the videos currently up at Bitchute - https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=gabby petito&kind=video&sort=new and what do we see? Joy Reed of MSNBC on the missing white woman syndrome, Don Lemon of CNN going full woke on Gabby and black men in America and how this would not be in the news, etc while his own station is miking the incident for ratings. Be sure not to miss Gabby Petino and the Trump connection by a religious extremist, LOL for that is the kind of thing we see. But most of the videos there are still grounded in some sort of rational sanity and that is at a place that welcomes conspiracists.

If you are going to start the search, at least watch the cam video in Utah on your own without some Jamaican accent overriding it every five seconds. There you will see an officer from California being awfully Cali-like and totally misreading a situation. It is bizarre. AND he has what appears to be a 666 type of tat on his hand... that should get yall started never mind that tats are a dime a dozen on people these days. But I will not make your case for you, I just want to read a rational take. Research is your friend if done objectively. I am so dismayed at the lack of critical thinking. Exercise your minds.
I totally see your point. The dude speaks so confidently about what he thinks is going on, but says it as truth with absolutely nothing to back up his claims; which is a problem if people just take it at face-value. False claims hurts the validity of our perception of how things are operating and we might as well wear tin foil hats. I get that, and honestly it really annoyed me, but I just kind of heard him out and thought "ok.. hmm, interesting perspective, lets see if anything surfaces, next." That's kind of what you do in VC forums, no?

I just think you can't really take something like that too seriously (ok, I humored it a little because it's entertaining to play murder-mystery as we believe the gov't likes to distract us). Just log it away and if something comes up that's weird and seems to connect, then you put that piece together. I've kind of forgotten about it, except that it keeps gaining attention in this forum. Just my two cents :)

free2018

Star
Critically thinking requires one to use one’s own assessments. Based on one’s own assessment of a situation, one makes a judgment call.

I won’t repeat what I’ve already said. If you accept the narrative, do so.

The Zone

Star
I totally see your point. The dude speaks so confidently about what he thinks is going on, but says it as truth with absolutely nothing to back up his claims; which is a problem if people just take it at face-value. False claims hurts the validity of our perception of how things are operating and we might as well wear tin foil hats. I get that, and honestly it really annoyed me, but I just kind of heard him out and thought "ok.. hmm, interesting perspective, lets see if anything surfaces, next." That's kind of what you do in VC forums, no?

I just think you can't really take something like that too seriously (ok, I humored it a little because it's entertaining to play murder-mystery as we believe the gov't likes to distract us). Just log it away and if something comes up that's weird and seems to connect, then you put that piece together. I've kind of forgotten about it, except that it keeps gaining attention in this forum. Just my two cents :)
We're good. Nice retort. The guy conveniently moves her age up to 23 to fit a narrative where the hotel was supposedly 23 miles away. He plays loose with facts and has no receipts.
Critically thinking requires one to use one’s own assessments. Based on one’s own assessment of a situation, one makes a judgment call.

I won’t repeat what I’ve already said. If you accept the narrative, do so.
You haven't said anything. Crumbs as you say. But you did confirm,m you think she is 100% trannie and that crazy crap is enough for me to ignore you. Let's say you expose a bunch of trannies.... what then? What are you left with? If you convince others what does it accomplish? It is small potatoes in the big picture yet you seem obsessed with it. We all know the elite loves its trannies, but you take that crap to a very unhealthy level, IMHO. As for critical thinking, you seem shallow on info input only sponging what fits.

free2018

Star
What you think about truth isn’t really my concern
Truth is not your strong suit.

Seems like ad hominems and conjecture are.
As I stated previously before you derailed my thread with your defense of trannies, this was not originally about whether Gabby is a man or a woman.

All you proven to me is that you are completely blinded by the Masons. Carry on.

The Zone

Star
You have NO idea what I know, I have been here through three or so forums. You are acting like one of those cultists that hang out at his site and gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. Anyone with eyes knows I do not defend trannies, but I do not see 50% of civilization being one as you seem to. I guess you put me in my place, LOL. I am sooooo dumb because, ummm, I do not buy into she is a tranny nor what Bubba Jamaican dude spews. "Here I am mon, wid da truth.... everyone is a tranny... look at this mon, I telling you this is real." Seriously he says plainly this is to distract us everyone while they vaccinate everyone. Really? This will keep people occupied while that happens?

You came in here with that and I read right through it knowing you wanted to get it out that Gabby is a trannie/tranny/whatever. And guess what happened? You admitted it and that is because you have a one-track nonobjective mind on the subject and went so far down the rabbit hole you are on the other side of the world. People here are more than free to talk about it, but they need to know where you are coming from for that is in itself, is needed information to go into ones analysis and the overall equation.

But seriously, what have you brought to your own conversation? Where are the receipts? At times I see good comments from you and then there is this everyone is a tranny stuff. Roll out the info. I will back off. Let's see it. I do not dislike you personally, just find your stance on trannies over the top.

Last edited:
This is what people say when they cannot make a clear argument for their case. I have loaded the thread with comments and facts removing much of it. You need to move past me personally and bring it. So, who is projecting? I am so up for debate. You seem ill-prepared and have not really offered up anything beyond opinion. You can get the last word, I know you're steaming. Please don't stalk me with socks.
If I may just give my thoughts on what I'm seeing here, not sure if you guys have any prior issues but I think we should all be trying to learn from each other Each one teach one in here iron sharpens iron, maybe not trying to cut each other down there are so many wild outlandish beliefs that people have the reason why is because truth is Jaded, however that doesn't mean we should cut each other down. Do I think there are some of these Elite that may or may not be the gender that they show to the world ?yes, clearly there's a desensitization agenda about p***philia and homosexuality and transgenderism or transexuality or whatever you want to call it. However that relevance is not at display in this case and I think if they wanted to be a part of the agenda it would be a part of the agenda but it's not a fact in this case. As far as the case goes it's really reminiscent of the JonBenet Ramsey and so on and so forth cases that Captivate the nation. Freemasons Jesuits Catholic Bilderberg satanists luciferians thelemites, the Bavarian Illuminati UFO ologist the Democrat Party the Republican Party any gatekeeper ever, we should just all know not to trust them but you need to examine the evidence and then make your own thinking about it

This is what people say when they cannot make a clear argument for their case. I have loaded the thread with comments and facts removing much of it. You need to move past me personally and bring it. So, who is projecting? I am so up for debate. You seem ill-prepared and have not really offered up anything beyond opinion. You can get the last word, I know you're steaming. Please don't stalk me with socks.
If you had been lurking as long as you said, you should have seen people who post often, but that is fine;) We have had a lot of people lay dormant socks and come back to them later, but you seem clear-headed and not a part of that. I just cannot see this as a large part of an agenda and when people think everything is a psyop need a break to see the real ones.

The video listed plays loose with facts yet some buy-in and that is scary to me and close-minded. There are no receipts, just opinion.

I went off because Free is calling her a tranny as he does everyone. When he is not talking of that he often makes sense, but there is a hang up on the said subject and he says things cryptically and then asks us to simply take him at his word. I am trying to share what I can. He wants to toss out bread crumbs like they mean something and if challenged, you are the dumbass. I am trying to get people to think objectively. That said, I will back out of the thread and see if he has anything to actually say that would change my mind. I am pretty sure that will not happen, but I will give it a shot.

If she is real and I think Gabby is, I would bet her Dad would like to bitch slap anyone who calls his deceased daughter a tranny. That is a conversation killer for some. Lastly, welcome to the boards.
Can I ask your opinion on crisis actors and psyops then? Do you remember when Alex Jones said that Sandy Hook never happened and they sued him and he had to redact that statement publicly? Like 9/11 we know that people die they were real victims but how much of it do you think it's real how much would it be to take a stage you know that they are in control of every piece of what we get to know about these things

If you had been lurking as long as you said, you should have seen people who post often, but that is fine;) We have had a lot of people lay dormant socks and come back to them later, but you seem clear-headed and not a part of that. I just cannot see this as a large part of an agenda and when people think everything is a psyop need a break to see the real ones.

The video listed plays loose with facts yet some buy-in and that is scary to me and close-minded. There are no receipts, just opinion.

I went off because Free is calling her a tranny as he does everyone. When he is not talking of that he often makes sense, but there is a hang up on the said subject and he says things cryptically and then asks us to simply take him at his word. I am trying to share what I can. He wants to toss out bread crumbs like they mean something and if challenged, you are the dumbass. I am trying to get people to think objectively. That said, I will back out of the thread and see if he has anything to actually say that would change my mind. I am pretty sure that will not happen, but I will give it a shot.

If she is real and I think Gabby is, I would bet her Dad would like to bitch slap anyone who calls his deceased daughter a tranny. That is a conversation killer for some. Lastly, welcome to the boards.

I lurk but I never paid attention to the usernames until now that I'm starting to talk. I've been talking online and other places but just never on this forum because I'm more really appreciated everyone's ideas here and I kind of see this as one of the cream of the crop places on the internet especially since most people here were smart enough to dodge the q psy op

The Zone

Star
I called Q a psyop right out of the gate. I am very familiar with crisis actors, setups., etc. Remember when You Tube had all those videos from France during a real psyop where Muslims were to blame? I could spin a good case for a psyop if I did not have some real info on this incident. There are some flags there but not overreacting and digging deeper clears some of it up. The original cam is dumbfounding on many fronts. You can make a case the cop originally from Cali is an actor and he has an interesting tat on his hand but he is just a bad inexperienced cop and young enough to have tats.. What the Jesuits or whomever you fill this blank in can do here is take a situation and manipulate it to their liking. That is plausible but they would have had to plan this from her birth if it is all fake.

There is a trail out there on her but not so much on him for he seemingly had his life tied to hers in that he was living through her. She was probably going to drop him and he dropped her. Numbness asked where is the body? This is not Jeffrey Epstein, LOL. But it is in autopsy. I have no doubt people are using this situation for their benefit even the I see trannies everywhere club. The MSM is sure giving it a spin per the old thing if she was not white this would not be a big deal. To some degree, they are right, but this fit like a movie as has been mentioned and it drives ratings when they are dead from the constant divide commentary.

I explained to Polly, I had deep dived this elsewhere, just so happen to know a person involved which is how I found out. I did get his age wrong, he is 55 now. I wish I could share more but really cannot. Imagine my surprise I knew someone investigating this. But I am open to seeing what people say but burned out on this to get too involved for so much else is going on. The talk in the coming weeks will be about how it was mishandled in Utah and could have been prevented. What could come out of that are stricter restrictions? Some would say for the betterment of things while it could be less freedom. I do worry about them using this to develop a system on domestic violence that pushes into personal freedoms but have not fleshed it out.

One last thing, this in no way fits the scope of psyop if it were one as 9-11 or Sandy Hook. This, again, would be small potatoes and I do not know of anyone who is really distracted by this. Yeah, it is all over the news now and I was on this before it happened but it is not taking my attention off the border, vaccines, etc, etc.

I called Q a psyop right out of the gate. I am very familiar with crisis actors, setups., etc. Remember when You Tube had all those videos from France during a real psyop where Muslims were to blame? I could spin a good case for a psyop if I did not have some real info on this incident. There are some flags there but not overreacting and digging deeper clears some of it up. The original cam is dumbfounding on many fronts. You can make a case the cop originally from Cali is an actor and he has an interesting tat on his hand but he is just a bad inexperienced cop and young enough to have tats.. What the Jesuits or whomever you fill this blank in can do here is take a situation and manipulate it to their liking. That is plausible but they would have had to plan this from her birth if it is all fake.

There is a trail out there on her but not so much on him for he seemingly had his life tied to hers in that he was living through her. She was probably going to drop him and he dropped her. Numbness asked where is the body? This is not Jeffrey Epstein, LOL. But it is in autopsy. I have no doubt people are using this situation for their benefit even the I see trannies everywhere club. The MSM is sure giving it a spin per the old thing if she was not white this would not be a big deal. To some degree, they are right, but this fit like a movie as has been mentioned and it drives ratings when they are dead from the constant divide commentary.

I explained to Polly, I had deep dived this elsewhere, just so happen to know a person involved which is how I found out. I did get his age wrong, he is 55 now. I wish I could share more but really cannot. Imagine my surprise I knew someone investigating this. But I am open to seeing what people say but burned out on this to get too involved for so much else is going on. The talk in the coming weeks will be about how it was mishandled in Utah and could have been prevented. What could come out of that are stricter restrictions? Some would say for the betterment of things while it could be less freedom. I do worry about them using this to develop a system on domestic violence that pushes into personal freedoms but have not fleshed it out.

One last thing, this in no way fits the scope of psyop if it were one as 9-11 or Sandy Hook. This, again, would be small potatoes and I do not know of anyone who is really distracted by this. Yeah, it is all over the news now and I was on this before it happened but it is not taking my attention off the border, vaccines, etc, etc.

Well said great response

ARose

Established
It’s fake. 100%. It’s a production of corrupt intelligence “studios.”

Fake reaction from fake “Dad”. Weird samey”impromptu” photos. Same organized police announcement as usual. Smirking chief.

It’s fake.
I don’t care what anyone says about me thinking so. They’re not fast enough to the game.

Journeyman

Established

Although I try and avoid these stories as I said in the post above I lean the other way on this, but you've asked valid questions, not only about this but the way that we assess claims in a more general sense. I don't have a smoking gun piece of evidence to post, indeed if I did I'd think twice before doing so, but although I am acting primarily on supposition, I'll try and give you an idea of my thought process. In advance it's worth again saying that if this is indeed true, then it's a terrible tragedy for those concerned and I don't wish to give offence by speculating in this manner.

Firstly, I agree that, if fake, simply labelling it a distraction an unsupported claim. If any of these events are fake then I don't think simple distraction is a sufficient motive in any case. Why go to this effort when you could engineer a fake crisis with a celebrity or sports star with far less risk or expense?

As to motives, it could be used to drive changes in legislation, that's one possibility. There could be an element of behaviour modification or social engineering. It could be one chapter in a much longer project, perhaps connecting with the work they are conducting on pushing racial tension, or attacking 'toxic masculinity' etc. It doesn't in itself have to lead to a new law on gun control etc. to still contribute to a win on that question at a later date. I believe the narrative controllers measure their work over decades, even centuries. They don't need instant results.

The race line is one the media is now pushing. A similar line (media giving more attention to white than minority victims) is being aired in the UK just now following the death of Sabine Nesser, with comparisons made to the coverage of Sarah Everard. Now I believe the latter was probably a false flag, based on media coverage, dates, the ritual nature of the post death vigils, names, numerology etc etc. I haven't checked the former and as far as I know its completely genuine. It serves the narrative either way.

Another speculative thought on motivation is that this is a trap. There's sufficient triggers embedded in the names, videos, images etc to have people in the truth community be suspicious, which would then help to discredit them in the eyes of the mainstream:

The explanation which I have found myself increasingly believing however is the most outlandish of the lot, I think many of these incidents are rituals. They are planned to coincide with particular points in the calendar, the events are synchronised with the alignments of certain stars and planets, the names are chosen or manipulated to carry meanings both via allusions to mythic tales and via gematria numerology. If you research a case like Madelaine Mcann in the UK or the death of Princess Diana, then there's a wealth of evidence you can find to support this theory, although of course there's a counter argument that if you look hard enough for something to support a particular line of thinking the human brain will supply it. Apophenia is always a risk in this world of deception.

I think some items on the news may well be planned out, months, years, even longer in advance. You say that they would need to have this person waiting since birth, I believe they do have this. Monarch/MK Ultra using connected families that are willing to sacrifice one of their offspring to gain favour for the rest. Again, not all, not everyone involved, but some.

As for the trans agenda. I've no idea if this is involved. I do think it gets too quickly thrown around and people should be careful before making those, or any allegations, but I also believe there's good evidence that it's a lot more widespread than most of us realise. I've posted about it before, there are reasons behind it if you look, mostly rooted in ancient pagan practice and belief.

In closing, I don't think there's anything wrong with maintaining scepticism and being vigilant against making too many assumptions. However we all see 'through a glass darkly' here, simply because we're all off the reservation to some extent and when you're digging through rabbit holes you are likely to be deceived at one point or another.

At some points without definitive proof, supposition is all we have. So we need to share our thoughts with each other, correct and be corrected by each other when appropriate and hopefully find ways to move beyond simply just pointing out things to working on solutions and strategies to make this confused world a better place.

The Zone

Star
Another speculative thought on motivation is that this is a trap. There's sufficient triggers embedded in the names, videos, images etc to have people in the truth community be suspicious, which would then help to discredit them in the eyes of the mainstream:
Thanks for thinking;) The above quote and link show they kill two birds with one stone in that scenario. They continue to out Q types while getting people riled up to make a community look off its rocker. Most of the comments I have seen on this here and elsewhere are a deep dive into psychology in how it affects many. I maintain they can use a real situation, spin it, add their touches, etc but it is hard to see a clear big picture there at this time.

I roll my eyes at everything on the MSM is a psyop. Sure, 80% of news is shaky at best and media in the US has been infiltrated and lost all credibility from MSNBC to Fox which I call split pits. Anyhow, appreciate the time you took to fashion a readable and interesting response. I can see you are capable of thinking outside the box and add seriousness to boards like this. For the most part, VC is more grounded than many sites of this ilk, not that it does not have its own cuckoos and a huge sock account problem.

Journeyman

Established
I don't profess to know what the exact, if any, significance of gematria is. I know with certain events there's likely to be a series of correspondences with the names and numerical values of those involved. Is this because folk are looking for the connection? A chicken and egg question I don't as yet have an answer to. Some interesting aspects are detailed here:

(at gematria effect it's always the Jesuits :) )

and Derek at Gematrinator has a different take with a truly bizarre link with the recent death of US comedian Norm Macdonald:

The Zone

Star
Honestly, I am on the fence with gematria. We have had so many visits to the forum over the past decade of people claiming to be soothsayers using the process only to disappear shortly thereafter. I loved the guy who said who would win the NBA championship saying he had been rich off making bets. The team he said would win was swept 4 games to none. To this very day, nobody has had a successful, sensible thread on gematria where it made rational sense to the masses without it having many wrong analogies. With that said, I think we in many cases try too hard to make things fit a narrative of something was going on. So far, I like the take I saw from 4Chan as entertainment in this case the best. It is out there but I do not visit the site, just saw it floating about.

What I see most often in gematria takes is using the numbers that work on a narrative only while excluding other numbers as insignificant which do not fit. For example, they take one date of birth while ignoring another for it fits. That to me is cherry-picking. Random numbers seem to sometimes fit but not without a lot of spin and ignoring of ones that do not. So, to this day, I am still searching for a rational, grounded and consistent form of gematria thinking I must be missing something.

Considering the PTB's have a rule which seems to require they do things in the open, I do not see how random puzzles and equations fit with that. It seems more like hard to decipher riddles to me. So, we see articles showing only that which fits that makes some people go ooh and ahh, yet a deeper look into the omissions or what is not included shows it to be questionable. Maybe I just don't get it so I wait for a clear explanation that is beyond questioning. It just seems to me that they often try too hard to make something feel accurate, but if it was, people would have been manipulating the numbers for financial gain and I have yet to see mass examples of that.

polymoog

Superstar
Gabby Petito Connection to 9/11 & Baphomet

10:35. russian vids adds his comments about the symbolism and numerology in the public photos shown of gabby.

The Zone

Star
Okay. Where is Free 2018? I am back peddling and wondering much. I was about to link the photo that is damning that she appeared in the video. I witnessed them live streaming the funeral over the weekend which was weird and saw her real Dad once again acting strange while the Father in law she lived with was silent. And Dog the freaking bounty hunter is on the case. I am the one reassessing some things I was told which are really making me uncomfortable as I have felt some want me silent about the past that makes me feel at times my time could be short. A lot of rethinking with an outrageously busy day scheduled ahead.

When she was 14 years old, Gabby Petito starred in a music video titled “Irreplaceable” to help spread awareness about violence against children after the Sandy Hook massacre.

She and her two younger brothers appeared in the 2013 video, whose song was produced and sung by fellow Long Island native Deb Henson, who told the Sun that its inspiration was the school shooting that left 26 people dead, including 20 kids, in Newtown, Conn.

In the video, Petito — whose death has been ruled a homicide after her body was found near a Wyoming campsite – is seen holding a sign that reads: “I’m irreplaceable.”

“The lyrics are almost eerie now. It’s ironic and tragic that she’s in this video and that this happened to her,” Henson told the news outlet.

“This song isn’t just about violence against kids. It’s also about domestic violence and violence in general. It’s just God awful really what happened to Gabby,” added Henson, who recalled the “magical weekend” when the video was shot.

“It was two days of filming on a Saturday and Sunday, and I just remember it was really hard for everybody because of the subject matter — and Gabby was such a bright light, even at 14,” she told News 12 Long Island.

Deb Henson, writer of the song -
“She was just this kid who was really sweet and just wanted to be involved and help,” Henson told the cable outlet.

The lead actress in the video, Maija Polsley, a close friend of the slain woman’s stepmother, Tara Petito, arranged for the three siblings to take part in the production, according to the Sun.

“Gabby was just, just the sweetest kid, she was just so full of love, she just wanted to help and be involved in any way she could,” Henson said.

“Gabby was an artist. Maija calls Gabby her flower child. She was just one of those people that was just so lovable. I think that’s why her story has resonated the way it has,” she told the outlet.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Gabby Petito Connection to 9/11 & Baphomet

10:35. russian vids adds his comments about the symbolism and numerology in the public photos shown of gabby.
The problem with this and many videos past is they try too hard. He omits that there are four waves on the 666 he claims on the t-shirt, stretches the orange coloring a bit as well. Another quibble is they take say five pictures out of 1000's to prove a point meaning only those count? Also, many of the pictures are from a well known tourist trap where they are all laid out on a wall for selfies. But some things are harder to ignore like the fact she was in a video and her mom was tight with the creator about Sandy Hook of all things. The guy is quite free with Brians's name as well not exactly making it fit.

This may well be a trap. Make someone America's missing sweetheart, leak some stuff to conspiracists forums and then go after them when people go Alex Jones and say it is a psyop. That said, do not let it trap or distract you. It distracted me for I want to research it but have a busy day ahead which will take me away for a bit.

I wish someone could make an irrefutable list of things not formed too hard to fit. The fact she made the music video is a start. Some. with the keyword being some of the pictures fit. The 666 tat on the cops hand is there as well and noticed only at the end of the vid. His actions and wording stood out to me. What rules or restrictions can this case merit on us all? Is this just for kicks and giggles for the rulers of the world if it is all a ruse?

What started working on me, again, was - 1 - the funeral being live cast, 2- the continued oddness of the birth father, 3- this article and Dog the Bounty Hunter... https://www.foxnews.com/us/brian-laundrie-manhunt-dog-bounty-hunter-tipster-laundries-park-september. The Dog the Bounty Hunter entrance was a jump the shark moment for me. Sure, he like the media enjoys exposure and hits and this kind of story provides that.

My friend is miffed as well who gave me info but has said our former boss is just an information auditor on the case. And I am still waiting for a Gematria-type take to be plainly accurate without trying too hard. I think it is healthy at times to take a skeptics stance to weed out the fact from fiction. But not all the time, like some playing devils advocate on everything. Just happened - the officer in Utah has stepped away from his post or quit.

Last edited: