Gabby Petito dissapearance

Journeyman

Established
I'm reticent to outright say, 'this is bullshit' as Mag does here. Only because if it's not, then it would be a horrible thing to be related to a victim and find that people think your family tragedy is a psy-op. So I usually try and switch off from this sort of stuff and ignore it. If it's true I can't do anything positive to help and if it's not, it's better not to be exposed to whatever nonsense they've planned out.

To be honest though in this case I think it probably is, as you say:

The names are a bit strange too.
Gabby Petito = Small Talk

Brian Laundrie = Brain Washing
then there's the 'Moonflower' garage next to the sun sign, duality. The hand sign, maybe a suggestion in some of the logos etc.
Then there's the number signalling etc etc. The main alarm sign though is the way that this one disappearance suddenly became a national / international obsession from the media. That to me is usually a sign that there's a ritual element attached, because they don't give a toss about most of the folk that go missing.

~JC~

Veteran
There is SO much about this story that can be seen as sketchy..

Story broke on 9-11

Their last names - Petito means "small". I've never heard of the last name "Laundrie" but it's different from what you might come across. (In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 190 people with the last name Laundrie.) <-- that's a pretty small account of this last name.

Just the general disposition of this couple; sweet, in love? This girl didn't strike me as someone who would react in violence, to scratch her bf's face..although you never know.

The cops were on their bestest behavior during the traffic stop.

the fact that Laundrie has said absolutely nothing and seems to be hidden from this whole process. No mention of trying to find him or ANYTHING about trying to find him or how we figured out that he returned...

The fact that they've been cataloging their whole trip could be them essentially grooming us for this disappearance to hit harder.

The Zone

Star
Yeah, don't bring that she is a tranny and this is psyop bullshit here unless you explain what this distracts from? Are you distracted? The comments at Bitchute are why the place has a hard time getting accepted. It uses freedom of speech in all the WRONG ways. Not everything is a psyop. Some of this kind of stuff is just for ratings for people tire of the other news. There is too much historical past on these two on the internet to go down the rabbit hole that this is big distraction. What happened to critical thinking? Read the comments in the video. Sheesh, I would be damned embarrassed to be associated with that.

Please explain more. This is a well known tourist photo trap in the area she was in, not the freaking Illuminati masons making sure you see a cherry-picked pic from a dead women's Instagram with butterflies we are all familiar with. Go ahead, state the tranny stuff... don't be shy. She is a tranny, right? It would appear the author of the video sees tranny's everywhere. Leave the dead girl be unless it distracts you.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
Yeah, don't bring that she is a tranny and this is psyop bullshit here unless you explain what this distracts from? Are you distracted? The comments at Bitchute are why the place has a hard time getting accepted. It uses freedom of speech in all the WRONG ways. Not everything is a psyop. Some of this kind of stuff is just for ratings for people tire of the other news. There is too much historical past on these two on the internet to go down the rabbit hole that this is big distraction. What happened to critical thinking? Read the comments in the video. Sheesh, I would be damned embarrassed to be associated with that.

Please explain more. This is a well known tourist photo trap in the area she was in, not the freaking Illuminati masons making sure you see a cherry-picked pic from a dead women's Instagram with butterflies we are all familiar with. Go ahead, state the tranny stuff... don't be shy. She is a tranny, right? It would appear the author of the video sees tranny's everywhere. Leave the dead girl be unless it distracts you.
The story is fugazzi.

The story was off before the Mag video.
I avoided watching the news coverage.
Is she an alien? 100 percent, but this thread isn’t about that…

free2018

Star
I'm reticent to outright say, 'this is bullshit' as Mag does here. Only because if it's not, then it would be a horrible thing to be related to a victim and find that people think your family tragedy is a psy-op. So I usually try and switch off from this sort of stuff and ignore it. If it's true I can't do anything positive to help and if it's not, it's better not to be exposed to whatever nonsense they've planned out.

To be honest though in this case I think it probably is, as you say:

then there's the 'Moonflower' garage next to the sun sign, duality. The hand sign, maybe a suggestion in some of the logos etc.
Then there's the number signalling etc etc. The main alarm sign though is the way that this one disappearance suddenly became a national / international obsession from the media. That to me is usually a sign that there's a ritual element attached, because they don't give a toss about most of the folk that go missing.
Good finds.

free2018

Star
Again, do not just make a blanketed statement. Back up that garbage channel with facts or something tangible other than alien (code for trannies). Broaden your horizons beyond tranniegate. You have been on this witch hunt for years. Are there trannies? Yes. Are some elite-controlled? Yes. Is everyone a trannie? They seem to be to some but the answer is no. Is there a push on trannies? Oh yea, I spoke of that a decade ago in the forum. Back to the "I see trannies." everywhere cult. Tell me how they time-stamped childhood pics to the present or was this in the making for 22 years? Really? There is a point in which we take things too far or get swallowed up in rabbit holes.
For the record folks, Free2018 just called this girl a trannie (alien is code for such) - 100%. Dude. You see trannies everywhere. Quit snorting that stuff, bro.
Once again, you see it, you see it. You don't, you don't. Gabby?
If you can see the man jaw line, man hands, man torso, "I can not help you" (Mr. E).

I have only been talking about aliens for a few years. I have known transvestigators for many years, but I didn't start talking about it until I saw it myself.

Why do I use that word? The people at the top of the "pyramid" are literally Satan's kids. Some of them potentially are descendants of the Nephilim, many call the Nephilim aliens. The code IS NO code.

It's not about me.

If you are NOT ON a quest for truth, that's fine. I am and have been for many years.

free2018

Star
There is SO much about this story that can be seen as sketchy..

Story broke on 9-11

Their last names - Petito means "small". I've never heard of the last name "Laundrie" but it's different from what you might come across. (In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 190 people with the last name Laundrie.) <-- that's a pretty small account of this last name.

Just the general disposition of this couple; sweet, in love? This girl didn't strike me as someone who would react in violence, to scratch her bf's face..although you never know.

The cops were on their bestest behavior during the traffic stop.

the fact that Laundrie has said absolutely nothing and seems to be hidden from this whole process. No mention of trying to find him or ANYTHING about trying to find him or how we figured out that he returned...

The fact that they've been cataloging their whole trip could be them essentially grooming us for this disappearance to hit harder.
The official story is sketch.
It does not make any sense.
The cop stop was pretty strange.

free2018

Star
You make flat earthers look great. I welcome them anytime over the warped incel tranny hunters. Bro, you need glasses. Sure they have some made by the elite and they love em, but you are drunk on this rabbit hole and far from the truth. People have genetic flaws from God. Some people look manly, have longer fingers and such. But you! You are the judge and jury on people and have included some wing dingers as trannies in the past. You are looking too hard for it to be real and force it into your reality. My bet is once some saw you think she is a tranny too they jumped off the like wagon.
Thank you.

polymoog

Superstar
Not everything is a psyop. Some of this kind of stuff is just for ratings for people tire of the other news. There is too much historical past on these two on the internet to go down the rabbit hole that this is big distraction. What happened to critical thinking? Read the comments in the video. Sheesh, I would be damned embarrassed to be associated with that.

Please explain more.
why not allow posters to explain/gather more evidence about this event? its relatively new and still unfolding. there is no reason we shouldnt examine it because so much of the news is fabricated.

lets see where this goes before casting any judgement on it. whether this woman is actually a woman is a minor point in the investigation.

polymoog

Superstar
Have at it. Where do you think it will lead? What good or bad will it do one way or another?
we are here for the truth, wherever it leads. again, why not flesh this out? could be a psyop; could be real. there have been many small psyops over the years that, standing on their own, seemed inconsequential. the gilroy garlic festival, the shooting of dr bello in a hospital in brooklyn, NY... all psyops which seemed pointless but were nonetheless psyops.
maybe this particular one is a trial run for a bigger one. we wont know unless we look into it.

No, if she is a woman or not is not a small part of the investigation. It shows the mentality of some to think she is.
there is no reason to agree with every single aspect of the investigation. theres parts of loose change i disagree with, but i agreed with their premise and most of their evidence. attacking MAGs evidence just because hes on the tranny hunt is petty. you know this.
there are people on this forum i dont particularly like, but when they make a good point, hell yeah ill give them a thumbs up. i certainly wouldnt hold some of their ideologies i disagreed with against them when their facts are right, wouldnt you?

I was asking Free to show some facts, anything... where is the beef?
it can take weeks or months to dig and sort through things. its not like we are the government with the official narrative all ready for public consumption before the event occurs!

free2018

Star
Zone, don’t be disingenuous.

I started a thread and was feeding bread crumbs to the thread.

You asked for evidence, but detailed the thread because the evidence leaves you butthurt.

My guy, where is the evidence that Mr. Laundrie killed his girlfriend?

The phony 911 call?

The MSM?

polymoog

Superstar
I have no power to stop a soul here but I will share facts and being a bit on the inside on this.
i dont have a horse in this race, but i certainly would welcome any facts you could add to this discussion. if the truth turns out to be exactly as you describe, thats OK with me. so be it. its not like i have a deep-seated desire to see a psyop here.... if you have any info you can comfortably share, please do.

~JC~

Veteran
I personally liked these bread crumbs.. I never go on anything solely at face value. I gather evidence, take the good and bad and sort it out for myself. It's always mixed nuts; you throw it at the wall and see what stinks. <shrug>

In my personal opinion, this is at the very least a distraction but at the very best psychological operations indeed. Today they announced that they found her body and ruled it a homicide the boyfriend is still at large and they're searching for him but the entire narrative still feels like a script out of a movie. I have been keeping up with some plot points that the mainstream media is selling and I absolutely expected that they would find a dead body and name it her. Everguard has cryptos falling, nicki Minaj and others are ramping up against the vaccine mandates, national debt and government shutdown looming as always plenty of reasons to distract also the Afghanistan thing is still hot on the tails this could very well just be a large distraction brain laundry washing petite little Adventure I guess I don't know I don't really post your often but I've been a member since 2014 or so I'm always on here reading tho

The Zone

Star
LOL, I removed my bits so you all could have at it. But who is actually distracted from all this? Are you or anyone else ignoring the laundry list made of all that is wrong in this world? Can anyone honestly or rationally say that America is distracted any more than usual with some Jamaican telling you that this is fake news is a sloppy video? I could make your case for you but that would hardly be appropriate. At least watch the actual video from the Utah cops cams.

Not one soul can tell me why this is a psyop, the purpose, etc. I am not distracted by this nor should you be, yet here some are wanting to discuss it and that is fine. If you want to find an issue with something, you will. The news has long taken the mostly missing white girl thing for they know that catches people's eyes and gains them ratings for America and the world is obsessed with true crime stories or imagined in this case per most here.

Someone, please entertain me with a thoughtful spin. I see that the author of the video provided has the conspiracy theorists up in arms with the trannie cult stuff and is controversial yet some cannot see he, like the MSM, is seeking hits. He claims this is to distract you (puts Jamaican voice on as he has) so everyone gets the vaccine. Wow. Who knew the Gabbygate would push us to the shot? Please. And the MSM is seeking hits for they are getting them in between their divide and conquer programming.

Let's say it is a psyop. How does that change the price of tea in China? What is the purpose? If their goal was to distract I see many speaking here hitting it like a moth to a light. So, you ARE distracted.

What we see now is the liberal media saying things like if this was a black woman, etc. So, they are attacking their own made-up story for those who have yet to get there. Even on Bitchute, 97% of the videos are not about this insane theory being passed on to weak-minded stuck-in-the-mud individuals. Weak-minded for one way or the other, you are distracted.

Since one person insists on a spin while calling the missing woman a transvestite, here is a link to all the videos currently up at Bitchute - https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=gabby petito&kind=video&sort=new and what do we see? Joy Reed of MSNBC on the missing white woman syndrome, Don Lemon of CNN going full woke on Gabby and black men in America and how this would not be in the news, etc while his own station is miking the incident for ratings. Be sure not to miss Gabby Petino and the Trump connection by a religious extremist, LOL for that is the kind of thing we see. But most of the videos there are still grounded in some sort of rational sanity and that is at a place that welcomes conspiracists.

If you are going to start the search, at least watch the cam video in Utah on your own without some Jamaican accent overriding it every five seconds. There you will see an officer from California being awfully Cali-like and totally misreading a situation. It is bizarre. AND he has what appears to be a 666 type of tat on his hand... that should get yall started never mind that tats are a dime a dozen on people these days. But I will not make your case for you, I just want to read a rational take. Research is your friend if done objectively. I am so dismayed at the lack of critical thinking. Exercise your minds.

Last edited: