Foods & Food Supplies, Illnesses, Medicines, and General Health

redqueen

Superstar

redqueen

Superstar
look at the few "side effects" it causes and Ya Know
it's been done on purpose

"Noting that no human research has been done on the drug, the study said that in animals, the drug is linked to reduced fertility, altered fetal growth and delayed puberty"

Flarepath

Star
In plain sight- Aluminium can cause alzheimer's; that's why I switched to non-aluminium pots and pans years ago.
Our governments probably know about it but hush it up to protect their aluminium industries-

Alzheim-alum.jpg

Alum-alzh.jpg

Flarepath

Star
Another medical fad in the 50's/ 60's was to surgically whip out kids tonsils at the drop of a hat if they got inflamed.
But what the medical clowns didn't realise that tonsils were simply doing their job by fighting various infections and getting inflamed by the battle..:)
Later after they'd won the fight, the inflammation disappeared.
Eventually the penny dropped with the medics, so they phased out unnecessary tonsil operations..:)

WIKI-
Tonsils.jpg

redqueen

Superstar
not sure if this fits here,i think it does since imho its general health
if i have to move i will

this is soooooo nasty
make sure if Y'all use tampons to check them first and definitely do
NOT use them if they look like this

Flarepath

Star
A few years ago an entrepreneur appeared on 'Dragon's Den USA' with a big bunch of recycled wooden chopsticks that he wanted to market, but none of the Dragons were interested. One of them rightly looked disgusted and said "I'm out because they've all been in people's mouths !"..:)

Lalas

Star

Hungry Vlad, with the gas billions, put 3 spoons of red caviar, and fat and satiated, Xi, with the trillion Chinese economy - only one.. So Russia still has to eat. (These are coded characters.) :D

Last edited: