Eye on Israel...(...and the Spiritual Battle behind the war...)

DesertRose

Superstar
Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people[a] in whole or in part.
In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".
These five acts were: killing members of the group,
causing them serious bodily or mental harm,
imposing living conditions intended to destroy the group,
preventing births, and forcibly transferring children out of the group.
Victims are targeted because of their real or perceived membership of a group, not randomly

Stucky

Star
I’m just dumbfounded, he’s actually saying he supports the killing of the kids and babies because they’ll turn into Hamas…
All zionists believe that. This JS guy is not someone we should worry about as he wears his support of genocide in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt with 3 months worth of food stains. It's the Todds of this world that we really should be paying attention to. Todd tries to dress up his support of genocide in a suit and a tie which makes him way more dangerous. Spot Todds genocidal support,

But the only way lives being lost on either side every ends is for one entity or the other to cease to exist. Since Israel is greatly outnumbered by those who want to see them cease to exist, I can't really argue against them in doing what they feel is justified to guarantee the safety of their citizens.
Do you see the difference between Todds suit and tie and the sweatpants and t-shirt of JS...

Todd

Star
Do you see the difference between Todds suit and tie and the sweatpants and t-shirt of JS...
I didn't know genocide was defined as the elimination of an organization. My statement you quoted was about Hamas, and any other terrorist organization that wants to see Israel wiped off the map, ceasing to exist. It was not directed at the Palestinian people. I'm sorry my suite and tie seems to have confused your reading comprehension.

I don't understand people's justification of supporting Hamas over Israel. Hamas does not hide that it's goal is the elimination of the Jews, they just aren't capable of actually committing full genocide of the Jewish people. Israel is capable of eliminating Hamas and has been for sometime. The have shown restraint, until Hamas did what they did on October 7th. If Hamas were actually capable of wiping of Israel off the map, I'm not convinced they would show restraint from committing genocide.

I was in Washington DC Tuesday with almost 300,000 people showing support for Israel. I talked to many Jews and listened to all the speakers. I never heard one statement about genocide or rejoicing of the death of innocent Palestinian people. There were no displays of hatred towards any people. It was simply the support of Israel to exist and defend their population and calls of prayer towards God. It was completely peaceful and non-violent. No chants about driving Palestine into the sea or the elimination of a nation. Yes there was the occasional chant of no-cease fire, but the intent of that chant was to support Israel in eliminating Hamas, not eliminating the Palestinian people.

Then I see these rallies and protests in support of Palestine and the spirit of hatred is so evident with chants that imply the elimination of the Jewish people and the nation of Israel. So no, I don't understand it, but I shouldn't really be surprised as the Bible prophesied this would happen just the way it is.

I didn't know genocide was defined as the elimination of an organization. My statement you quoted was about Hamas, and any other terrorist organization that wants to see Israel wiped off the map, ceasing to exist. It was not directed at the Palestinian people. I'm sorry my suite and tie seems to have confused your reading comprehension.

I don't understand people's justification of supporting Hamas over Israel. Hamas does not hide that it's goal is the elimination of the Jews, they just aren't capable of actually committing full genocide of the Jewish people. Israel is capable of eliminating Hamas and has been for sometime. The have shown restraint, until Hamas did what they did on October 7th. If Hamas were actually capable of wiping of Israel off the map, I'm not convinced they would show restraint from committing genocide.

I was in Washington DC Tuesday with almost 300,000 people showing support for Israel. I talked to many Jews and listened to all the speakers. I never heard one statement about genocide or rejoicing of the death of innocent Palestinian people. There were no displays of hatred towards any people. It was simply the support of Israel to exist and defend their population and calls of prayer towards God. It was completely peaceful and non-violent. No chants about driving Palestine into the sea or the elimination of a nation. Yes there was the occasional chant of no-cease fire, but the intent of that chant was to support Israel in eliminating Hamas, not eliminating the Palestinian people.

Then I see these rallies and protests in support of Palestine and the spirit of hatred is so evident with chants that imply the elimination of the Jewish people and the nation of Israel. So no, I don't understand it, but I shouldn't really be surprised as the Bible prophesied this would happen just the way it is.
I see the indoctrination with you is complete, Todd. As an FYI, Israel was created by Herzel and confirmed with the Balfour agreement. None of this is biblical as much as the Scofield bible cult would like to have the rest of us who side with humanity believe.

As another FYI, many of those in support of Israel were paid $250.00. It was on an Israeli site marketing the protest/rally.

Last edited:

Todd

Star
I see he indoctrination with you is complete, Todd. As an FYI, Israel was created by Herzel and confirmed with the Balfour agreement. None of this is biblical as much as the Scofield bible cult would like to have the rest of us who side with humanity believe.
Not sure what point you are trying to make here. That I shouldn't believe the creation of Israel is fulfillment of Biblical Prophecy, because Herzel did not appear to be a pious, religious Jew? In the bible, non God-fearing people were used all the time to bring about God's will.

I don't use the Scofield Bible and I am aware of many of the false doctrines that the Scofield Bible promoted. I don't need the Scofield notes to see where God prophesied the return of the Jews to Israel. I don't need the Scofield notes to see that God's covenant with the Jewish people never ended, or that his covenant is dependent on the Jews obedience to anything.

Yes, because of what I read in the bible, I believe there will be a day when the nation of Israel will mourn over the Messiah, and their hearts will turn towards Jesus. My biblical support of them is not dependent on that happening first. That is the difference between faith and unbelief. Thomas believed Jesus was risen from the dead only after he put his fingers in Jesus' side and hands. Jesus said "Because you have seen me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen, and have believed." I don't need to see the Jews turn to Jesus before I support them, because I have faith in what God has said.

As another FYI, many of those in support of Israel were paid $250.00. It was on an Israeli site marketing the protest/rally.
Imagine that, an Israeli site promoting a rally for Israel! Must be a conspiracy!!!

But no, it was the Jewish Federations of North America and Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations that put it on.
It actually was pretty amazing how big a rally they were able to coordinate in just a few days time.

Do you have evidence for your $250 claim? LOL!

edit: Okay I found where ICC is offering grants to college students for travel reimbursements. Gee, they wanted to help college students who are mostly broke...what a crime! I doubt the number of grants that will be awarded will hardly classify as "many" of the 290,000 people that were there.

Most of the people that were at that rally probably spent close to or more than $250 to be there, so I'm pretty sure no one was there trying to make a buck (except maybe Chuck Schumer, I'm sure he had some monetary motive to be there).

Last edited:

Stucky

Star
My statement you quoted was about Hamas, and any other terrorist organization that wants to see Israel wiped off the map, ceasing to exist. It was not directed at the Palestinian people. I'm sorry my suite and tie seems to have confused your reading comprehension.
Before i move onto the above quote. Can you, for the benefit of non zionist Christians, tell us how God blessed you when you started to stand with Israel.?

I'd suggest though, if i'm to believe your above quote, that your arithmetic has failed you. Here's the earlier quote again

But the only way lives being lost on either side every ends is for one entity or the other to cease to exist. Since Israel is greatly outnumbered by those who want to see them cease to exist
Just so I'm clear on this. Are you saying that Hamas and Hezbollah outnumber Israelis? Or are you adding in other 'terror groups'?

Hezbollah roughly numbers one hundred thousand fighters. Hamas roughly numbers fifty thousand fighters. So that's one hundred and fifty thousand fighters. So my Q to you is where are all these other 'terrorists' who you claim you are talking about that 'greatly outnumber Israel ?

I reckon you would need, if it's only terrorists you were really meaning, another roughly five eight million minimum. Where and who are these people that number five eight million, Todd?

Looks like you've just exchanged the shirt and tie for a fur coat and no knickers!

Btw, since you seem happy to ignore it. Your "10 key facts" that i replied to, well, the prohibited items list, some of which i posted and Haich left the link....yea the actual source for that list was the Israeli government itself. I only mention that because you refuse to post your sources because blah blah blah pro Israeli sources.

The problem with zionists here is that they are under the illusion that they have walked into a thread of dumbasses who know nothing....Bad mistake.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Also, the advert for the Israeli March was posted in the Palestine thread. We’re not saying every single person there was paid, ofc not, but just know there was a bulk of attendees who were. Why would they need to buy support?

Haich

Superstar
How can you not see Todd that Israelis are literally doing what the Nazis did to them. Bar the gas chamber methods, they’re culling the Palestinians so openly, lying about finding Hamas tunnels and bunkers under hospitals and wiping out refugee camps. The scale of their attack, the ferocity, it’s inhumane and incredibly sadistic. They’ve openly admitted that their goal is to wipe Palestinians out and take over the land by ANY means.

A Freeman

Superstar
The ONLY Way this and all war will end is when everyone left standing realizes that we are ONE.

ONE with our Creator, ONE with His Anointed One/Mediator/Messenger and the rest of His Children*, and ONE with our natural surroundings and the rest of the Universe, subject to our Creator's Law.

*We are the children of Whom/who we choose to obey.

There is no such thing as a "Jew", or a "Christian" or a "Muslim" (or a Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, etc.), nor a conservative or liberal political party member (republican and democrat in the U.S.), nor any of the rest of the satanic distinctions that people use to categorize themselves so they can continue to be divided against one another, except in the tortured minds of those who believe in such imaginings (Gen. 6:5).

There is likewise no such thing as oxymoronic "Christian Zionism".

IF the Israeli/Ashkenazi counterfeit-Jews -- which make up over 95% of modern Jewry despite not having a single drop of blood from the tribe of Judah, Benjamin or Levi in them, and thus have no right to even one inch of the LAND of Israel -- realized this FACT, they would NEVER have treated the Palestinians the way they have for the past 75+ years, nor would they be murdering them right now.

The creation of the state of Israel in the LAND of Israel was prophesied (the Fig-tree prophecy - see Matt. 24:32-34), but that does NOT mean the imposters posing as "Jews" that currently live in the LAND of Israel are the TRUE people Israel, aka Israelites. That's why these Ashkenazi Japhethites call themselves "Israelis", and why Christ referred to them as "the synagogue of Satan" in His Revelation to John about the apocalypse, which we are currently experiencing (Rev. 2:9; 3:9).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
How can you not see Todd that Israelis are literally doing what the Nazis did to them. Bar the gas chamber methods, they’re culling the Palestinians so openly, lying about finding Hamas tunnels and bunkers under hospitals and wiping out refugee camps. The scale of their attack, the ferocity, it’s inhumane and incredibly sadistic. They’ve openly admitted that their goal is to wipe Palestinians out and take over the land by ANY means.
The Israelis are acting like the Nazis did in Germany towards the Palestinians in Palestine, because they are AshkeNAZIS and it’s in their evil Zionist nature.

Daze

Superstar
@Todd .. Never thought I'd see you join team one eye. Especially today when their bloodlust is so apparent.

1000s of dead babies, while they continue to bomb hospitals enjoying the support of people like you.

Sad man. I used to think you were one of the good ones.

Not sure what point you are trying to make here. That I shouldn't believe the creation of Israel is fulfillment of Biblical Prophecy, because Herzel did not appear to be a pious, religious Jew? In the bible, non God-fearing people were used all the time to bring about God's will.

I don't use the Scofield Bible and I am aware of many of the false doctrines that the Scofield Bible promoted. I don't need the Scofield notes to see where God prophesied the return of the Jews to Israel. I don't need the Scofield notes to see that God's covenant with the Jewish people never ended, or that his covenant is dependent on the Jews obedience to anything.

Yes, because of what I read in the bible, I believe there will be a day when the nation of Israel will mourn over the Messiah, and their hearts will turn towards Jesus. My biblical support of them is not dependent on that happening first. That is the difference between faith and unbelief. Thomas believed Jesus was risen from the dead only after he put his fingers in Jesus' side and hands. Jesus said "Because you have seen me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen, and have believed." I don't need to see the Jews turn to Jesus before I support them, because I have faith in what God has said.

Imagine that, an Israeli site promoting a rally for Israel! Must be a conspiracy!!!

But no, it was the Jewish Federations of North America and Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations that put it on.
It actually was pretty amazing how big a rally they were able to coordinate in just a few days time.

Do you have evidence for your $250 claim? LOL!

edit: Okay I found where ICC is offering grants to college students for travel reimbursements. Gee, they wanted to help college students who are mostly broke...what a crime! I doubt the number of grants that will be awarded will hardly classify as "many" of the 290,000 people that were there.

Most of the people that were at that rally probably spent close to or more than $250 to be there, so I'm pretty sure no one was there trying to make a buck (except maybe Chuck Schumer, I'm sure he had some monetary motive to be there).
Since you were there, did you witness to any people you consider "the nation of Israel" turn towards Jesus, or at the very least, speak about him with respect? You should take a gander through this thread to see what how they respect Jesus:

And you can always listen to Brother Nathanael talk about his personal experience converting:

Why I Left Judaism (6 mins, 37 secs)

@Todd .. Never thought I'd see you join team one eye. Especially today when their bloodlust is so apparent.

1000s of dead babies, while they continue to bomb hospitals enjoying the support of people like you.

When I read his posts, I think someone has hacked into his account because much of what he writes is the garbage Lisa would post on here, which is ignoring facts and siding with the Rothschild's.

Mind you, I still think she'd find something to argue about with him, but still...

Haich

Superstar
Bombing the outside of the hospital causing many deaths and injuries, turning off the power so ICU patients and premature babies went without care and died, others on the brink of death…all for what? Some WD40 and one neatly ironed and folded ‘Hamas uniform’, some dates (upon googling are from California) and a laptop with an Israeli soldier on the screen? That’s their big find to justify all those deaths?

That is the victory they’re celebrating.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
I see the indoctrination with you is complete, Todd. As an FYI, Israel was created by Herzel and confirmed with the Balfour agreement. None of this is biblical as much as the Scofield bible cult would like to have the rest of us who side with humanity believe.

What is a scofield bible? Is that from that one hypocrite who believes in the "gap theory" of creation?

JesusSoldier

Veteran

You people keep forgetting that the cowardly paralyzed teen terrorists fire missiles from hospitals. Israel doesn't target hospitals. Israel has auto launch missiles set. It automatically detects where the missiles come from and sends a strike immediately. And then you hypocrites say that Israel has striked a hospital LOL

Last edited:

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Since you were there, did you witness to any people you consider "the nation of Israel" turn towards Jesus, or at the very least, speak about him with respect? You should take a gander through this thread to see what how they respect Jesus:

And you can always listen to Brother Nathanael talk about his personal experience converting:

Why I Left Judaism (6 mins, 37 secs)
There are Christians in Israel. There are plenty of people in "the nation of Israel" who worship and respect Jesus. The media has lied to you about the TRUTH. It's time you open your eyes.