Eye on Israel...(...and the Spiritual Battle behind the war...)

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Hi JesusSoldier. What a thoroughly repugnant individual you are. Lets look at what you just defecated all over this thread.

You don't have a gf from Singapore. You just made that up to cover your ass when you get called out as being a racist. "how can i be racist i have a gf from Singapore"

Go ahead and dazzle us with your intellect by telling us you're not racist because....

So you admit that Israel IS MURDERING BABIES and you support their murder

So according to you all life is sacred just not the Palestinians and their babies.

Your racism stinks to high heaven...But wait you will say "how can i be racist when i have a gf from Singapore"

What a knob!
You claim I've "defecated" on this thread. A thread that is looking at Israel and the spiritual battle behind the war.

1699888442845.png

Where have you posted anything to do with the SPIRITUAL BATTLE? It seems you've only come here to say you disagree even though you have your own thread.

You can disagree all you want. That's fine. But when you start calling me a liar, I don't want anything to do with you. Did you expect me to NOT be selfish, when Israel has made it possible for me to have a gf in Singapore who is not a human trafficked sex slave? To bring up race must mean you are one of the "oppressed" well guess what? That was already covered in a video that sister/brother Enoch posted right here.

1699888680800.png

I'm not going to say what you want me to say. I'm white, so by default I'm a "white supremist" and the most racist race according to you "oppressed" races. LOL

Last edited:

JesusSoldier

Veteran
I just had to let you know that this is one of the most stupid posts I’ve ever read. Trying to make a link between Pro abortionists and Israel’s massacre of kids and babies is a false equivalence.
Murder is murder in the eyes of God. Where did I say Israel was without sin? I support them despite the evil they have done and you can't stop me.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Relax. I genuinely don’t care what you support and don’t plan on stopping you. I just said your reasoning was piss poor.
Sorry, I'll put my Bible and my future family above "poor little Palestinian babies" and you can quote me on that.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
You’re actually crediting Israel for meeting your girlfriend? Maybe you guys just get along and share common interests? Jeez you say some funny things man.
I posted a video about how Israel beating the Arabs allowed Singapore to become a defensive nation with probably the 4th strongest military in the east. What if Israel wouldn't have helped Singapore back in the 60s and 70s? The country would still be ruled by Malaysia and the women would be trafficked slaves. My gfs family might not have existed and even worse, could've been nothing more than slaves. Of course, the women (like my gf) would not only be slaves for work, but for sex.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
What a beautiful Christian man (!) Jesus would be so proud.
The same Jesus who told his disciples
"“But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!"
That's in Luke 22:36
Why would Jesus tell them to have a sword? It wasn't just to defend themselves against scorpions. Thieves were common in that area.
If someone tries to steal from you, then protect your belongings. If someone stabs you, stab them back. This is how I feel about the events mentioned in this thread. October 7th. Who started it? You expect me to feel sorry for Palestine when they attacked first? Why should Israel cease just because babies are being killed?
Didn't the same God I follow command this?
1699890049206.png

Haich

Superstar
The same Jesus who told his disciples
"“But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!"
That's in Luke 22:36
Why would Jesus tell them to have a sword? It wasn't just to defend themselves against scorpions. Thieves were common in that area.
If someone tries to steal from you, then protect your belongings. If someone stabs you, stab them back. This is how I feel about the events mentioned in this thread. October 7th. Who started it? You expect me to feel sorry for Palestine when they attacked first? Why should Israel cease just because babies are being killed?
Didn't the same God I follow command this?
View attachment 96049
Pardon me? What happened to turning the other cheek!

Haich

Superstar
All jokes aside, I of course disagree with your stance on Israel. I think they are a murderous, evil and relentless force that have been targeting civilians intentionally in Palestine. They’ve violated international law multiple times and the world is watching and doing nothing. It’s an atrocious situation which does bring most to tears. You’re free entirely to believe in your Bible and whatever you believe it says about supporting Israel. I’m not going to spend time trying to convince you otherwise as I genuinely do not care anymore. It’s clear a lot on this forum just have black hearts.

But you go Glen Co Co! It’s so nice to hear a Christian who actually believes in defending themselves. This whole turn the other cheek thing doesn’t work when there’s a clear threat to you or your family!

All jokes aside, I of course disagree with your stance on Israel. I think they are a murderous, evil and relentless force that have been targeting civilians intentionally in Palestine. They’ve violated international law multiple times and the world is watching and doing nothing. It’s an atrocious situation which does bring most to tears. You’re free entirely to believe in your Bible and whatever you believe it says about supporting Israel. I’m not going to spend time trying to convince you otherwise as I genuinely do not care anymore. It’s clear a lot on this forum just have black hearts.

But you go Glen Co Co! It’s so nice to hear a Christian who actually believes in defending themselves. This whole turn the other cheek thing doesn’t work when there’s a clear threat to you or your family!
"Black hearts". Aptly described, Haich!

Todd

Star

Dislcaimer before I address the issue at hand in this post: I'm not trying to defend @JesusSoldier or state I agree with arguments. Though we both stand with Israel, I do not agree with many of his arguments or agree he is representing all those who Stand for Israel properly.

I believe what Jesus taught in Matthew 5:21-45 is very applicable to this situation.

When it comes to biblical teaching there is clearly a difference between what is taught about an individual's response to injustice and how nations or governmental entities should respond. As individuals we are taught "vengance is mine says the lord". This is in line with "turn the other check". As individuals we are not given the freedom to seek vengeance and justice within our own means (i.e. vigilante justice). We are taught to have faith in God that, whether in this lifetime or in ages to come, we will see his justice served in every situation we encounter.

When Jesus taught about turning the other cheek he was speaking to individuals not taking the teachings of judgement in the Torah for personal use. The Torah rules about judgement and punishment were provided as the way the governmental process of the nation of Israel was to operate.

In Jesus' time the nation of Israel was under occupation of the Roman empire so the Jews were not operating as an autonomous society under the Torah. Jesus said himself he did not come to change or abolish the law. He did come to shed a whole new light on how to view and interpret the Torah though.

Now when it comes to nations and governments executing the justice of God, that is another story. It is biblically incorrect to murder another human being when it is motivated by hatred in the heart (per Matthew 5:21-45). However God commanded the armies of Israel to possess the land that was promised to them and often that was not a pretty sight and many people were killed in the process.

Without looking at the spiritual battle, it is impossible in the natural to see anything just or holy about war or bloodshed. Only when we look at this temporal realm we are currently living in, as a fallen state not operating under the full authority, justice and dominion of the living God, can we have any chance of remotely making sense of what is happening. In this realm we currently live in, God has chosen, whether we agree with it or not, to use imperfect people to execute his judgement and bring about his will.

Imperfect people mean imperfect processes to arrive at God's complete will. Of course the bloodshed that was necessary to insure the continued existence of Israel as the means of the messiah coming both in the past and in the future is a perfect example of it. If you can't accept that, then we will never be able to agree on much at all. There is day coming when that will change and Jesus will return as the Lion of tribe of Judah and setup the millennial reign. Then there will be perfect execution of God's governmental system that is outlined in the Torah.

Until then I stand with Israel and their charge to execute warfare to secure the promised land of God's covenant. I know I will be in a great minority, because the prophets in the Bible said that would be the case.

Because Hamas chooses to use innocent Palestinian citizens as shields and build bunkers, command centers and storage depots under hospitals and other civic structures, it is a very sad and heartbreaking reality that many more innocent people will die in this war, then is necessary. I do not condone IDF soldiers purposely killing civilians or killing even guilty Hamas terrorists, with hatred and personal vengeance in their hearts. As soldiers in the army of Israel, I would hope they approach their assignments with the notion that they are executing military orders to fulfill the promises of the Covenant of God. I hope and pray that any soldier of any country who fights believing they are fighting a justified war would have a similar attitude and never rejoice in the deaths of any individuals, civilian or enlisted.

I realize that is highly idealistic and am fully aware many of the soldiers in the IDF do not have that attitude or mindset. It does not change the fact that I believe this is a God ordained war on the side of Israel and possibly fulfillment of biblical prophecy (remains to be seen). It does not mean I agree with every decision or method that Israel is choosing. Each soldier individually will have to answer to God, about the attitude and heart they had in following the commands they were given. Each commanding office and politician in Israel will also answer to God in the method and motive they operated within.

Yes I stand with Israel and support their God given covenantal promise to return and posses the land of Israel, even if I do not completely agree with all their tactics. I stand with Israel but I do not rejoice in the suffering and loss of life amongst innocent Palestinian lives.

Dislcaimer before I address the issue at hand in this post: I'm not trying to defend @JesusSoldier or state I agree with arguments. Though we both stand with Israel, I do not agree with many of his arguments or agree he is representing all those who Stand for Israel properly.

I believe what Jesus taught in Matthew 5:21-45 is very applicable to this situation.

When it comes to biblical teaching there is clearly a difference between what is taught about an individual's response to injustice and how nations or governmental entities should respond. As individuals we are taught "vengance is mine says the lord". This is in line with "turn the other check". As individuals we are not given the freedom to seek vengeance and justice within our own means (i.e. vigilante justice). We are taught to have faith in God that, whether in this lifetime or in ages to come, we will see his justice served in every situation we encounter.

When Jesus taught about turning the other cheek he was speaking to individuals not taking the teachings of judgement in the Torah for personal use. The Torah rules about judgement and punishment were provided as the way the governmental process of the nation of Israel was to operate.

In Jesus' time the nation of Israel was under occupation of the Roman empire so the Jews were not operating as an autonomous society under the Torah. Jesus said himself he did not come to change or abolish the law. He did come to shed a whole new light on how to view and interpret the Torah though.

Now when it comes to nations and governments executing the justice of God, that is another story. It is biblically incorrect to murder another human being when it is motivated by hatred in the heart (per Matthew 5:21-45). However God commanded the armies of Israel to possess the land that was promised to them and often that was not a pretty sight and many people were killed in the process.

Without looking at the spiritual battle, it is impossible in the natural to see anything just or holy about war or bloodshed. Only when we look at this temporal realm we are currently living in, as a fallen state not operating under the full authority, justice and dominion of the living God, can we have any chance of remotely making sense of what is happening. In this realm we currently live in, God has chosen, whether we agree with it or not, to use imperfect people to execute his judgement and bring about his will.

Imperfect people mean imperfect processes to arrive at God's complete will. Of course the bloodshed that was necessary to insure the continued existence of Israel as the means of the messiah coming both in the past and in the future is a perfect example of it. If you can't accept that, then we will never be able to agree on much at all. There is day coming when that will change and Jesus will return as the Lion of tribe of Judah and setup the millennial reign. Then there will be perfect execution of God's governmental system that is outlined in the Torah.

Until then I stand with Israel and their charge to execute warfare to secure the promised land of God's covenant. I know I will be in a great minority, because the prophets in the Bible said that would be the case.

Because Hamas chooses to use innocent Palestinian citizens as shields and build bunkers, command centers and storage depots under hospitals and other civic structures, it is a very sad and heartbreaking reality that many more innocent people will die in this war, then is necessary. I do not condone IDF soldiers purposely killing civilians or killing even guilty Hamas terrorists, with hatred and personal vengeance in their hearts. As soldiers in the army of Israel, I would hope they approach their assignments with the notion that they are executing military orders to fulfill the promises of the Covenant of God. I hope and pray that any soldier of any country who fights believing they are fighting a justified war would have a similar attitude and never rejoice in the deaths of any individuals, civilian or enlisted.

I realize that is highly idealistic and am fully aware many of the soldiers in the IDF do not have that attitude or mindset. It does not change the fact that I believe this is a God ordained war on the side of Israel and possibly fulfillment of biblical prophecy (remains to be seen). It does not mean I agree with every decision or method that Israel is choosing. Each soldier individually will have to answer to God, about the attitude and heart they had in following the commands they were given. Each commanding office and politician in Israel will also answer to God in the method and motive they operated within.

Yes I stand with Israel and support their God given covenantal promise to return and posses the land of Israel, even if I do not completely agree with all their tactics. I stand with Israel but I do not rejoice in the suffering and loss of life amongst innocent Palestinian lives.
You've obviously changed your mindset that you had a few years ago, which is fine:

I also don't know why you keep repeating the "human shields" line. In Stucky's thread, there is video footage of the IOF doing the very thing you're accusing Hamas of. You should also be aware of this:

This is essentially what you're standing with. A man who's psychiatrist committed suicide because he was "sucking the life out of him".

Haich

Superstar

Your subjective understanding and rationalisation of the events doesn’t excuse what can be observed objectively. You have a tiny strip of densely populated land thats been pummelled relentlessly, to the point where it’s displaced the entire population who are now taking refuge in hospitals, schools and back streets. On a human level, you’d be crazy not to be angered or moved by the plight of those people.
Here’s the issue though, Todd. By saying you stand with Israel, you have actually said in no uncertain terms that you support the culling of Palestinians as that’s what is needed according to you, to fulfil prophecy and bring about Jesus. Todd, that’s something you have to live with not me. I can confidently say that I’m against all types of injustice and violence but what the Israelis have been doing brazenly for the past month, restricting supplies, breaking international law multiple times, slaughtering children, babies and innocent women, this is something I cannot ignore.

You can’t claim to be a turn the other cheek Christian but then support the greater good that’ll supposedly come out of this.

DesertRose

Superstar
Rabbi Weiss: Zionism; the root cause of Israel-Gaza War

"Why do you violate God's Order?

It will not succeed

Advertisement by Neturei Karta (1) in New York Times, May 18, 1993

There is much discussion in the media about peace and peace conferences. The Torah cannot be ignored because God deals with us in the ways of the Torah which was given to us by Him on Mount Sinai.

What does the Torah say?

According to the Torah, before the Almighty gave us the Holy land 3264 years ago, He made these conditions. If we will abide by the Torah, it is ours, if not, we will be expelled. Alas, we sinned and were expelled, even though at that time we were very strong and as the prophet Jeremiah said 'All the kings and people of the world did not believe that any invader would be able to come through the gates of Jerusalem'(Lamentations 4:12)...Because of our sins we were expelled from our land. Only through complete repentance will the Almighty alone without any human effort or intervention, redeem us from exile. At that time there will be universal peace. This will be after the coming of the prophet Eliyahu and the true Moschiach 'not by might and not by power, only by My spirit (Zecharie Chapter 4). The Zionists rejected the Jewish belief and claimed that the cure for the Jewish problem is to have a strong state with a strong army. This exchange of the sacred belief for nationalism is destroying the holy essence of the Jewish people and has brought constant war and bloodshed. The result is their state is the most dangerous place. Betrayal of the Jews

The Zionists have sacrificed Jewish lives in their ongoing conflicts. To achieve their goal of statehood the Zionists have always deliberately provoked anti-Semitism. During the Second World War the Zionists were against giving money to rescue Jews. The Zionist leader Yitzhak Greenbaum said in a speech in Tel Aviv on Feb. 18, 1943 that 'One should resist this wave to push Zionist activities to secondary importance'. He also said 'One cow in Palestine is more important than all the European Jews'. Their interest was not to save Jews, on the contrary, more spilling of Jewish blood would strengthen their demand of the nations for the creation of their state. Their motto was Rak B'Dam (only by blood will we get the land).

Rabbis warned of danger

All of the greatest rabbinical sages warned of the dangers Zionism would bring. The euphoria over Zionism and all its paraphernalia, i.e. army, embassies, flag, etc. is, according to the Torah, 'the work of Satan' to test the faith. But the true faith of Jews has not changed and 'peace talks', past or present, cannot change it. The belief is that not only can there be no real peace as long as the Zionist state exists but worse than this, the Zionist state is the biggest catastrophe for the Jewish people!

'No peace, God said, for the evil doers' (Jesaiah 48 and 57)

The Three Oaths

We have been adjured by the Almighty 'not to use human force to bring about the establishment of a state, not to rebel against the nations, to remain loyal citizens, not to leave exile ahead of time. Even if the land would be given to us by all nations, we are not allowed to accept it. To violate the oaths would result in your flesh be made prey as the deer and the antelope in the forest (Talmud Tractate Ksubos III). Jews lived in Palestine in peace and harmony with the Palestinians until the Zionists came. The true Jews are not just against the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza with the daily oppression and killing, but are also opposed to the occupation of the entire land of Palestine. According to the Torah, all Palestine should be returned to the Palestinians and other occupied territories should also be returned to their rightful owners.

• According to the Torah, Jews are not allowed to shed blood, harm, humiliate or dominate another people

• Let the world know that being a Jew means being devoted to the Torah and rejection of the Zionist heresy. In the Zionist state Jews suffer religious persecution and intolerance and even ancestral graves are destroyed and desecrated in line with the Zionist plan to destroy the Jewish religion. Even if the Zionists advocate religious observance it would still be an atheist state.

• Zionist politicians and their fellow travellers do not speak for the Jewish people, the name Israel has been stolen by them. Indeed, the Zionist conspiracy against Jewish tradition and law makes Zionism and all its activities and entities the greatest enemy of the Jewish people.

Signed:
American Neturei Karta - Friends of Jerusalem Rabbi E. Schwartz - P.O. Box 1030, New York, NY10009

[Neturei Karta is a community of Orthodox Jews who reject Zionism and refuse to recognize the Zionist state. Members of this community are found mainly in Jerusalem, Antwerp, London and New York.]

God told us in the Quran that many of the Jews were "perverted transgressors" in the time of the prophet, and verily is that true today. For it would seem that so many of the Jews today are Zionists, and there those Zionists that don't even know what they are doing is wrong.

But there are those that do.

And there are those who persist in their transgressions.

And there are those that don't.

[Such as those who wrote the above piece] "

Last edited:

Todd

Star
You've obviously changed your mindset that you had a few years ago, which is fine:

I also don't know why you keep repeating the "human shields" line. In Stucky's thread, there is video footage of the IOF doing the very thing you're accusing Hamas of. You should also be aware of this:

This is essentially what you're standing with. A man who's psychiatrist committed suicide because he was "sucking the life out of him".
Yes, I have always stated that VC forums are mostly were I come to debate things and test out what I believe the Holy Spirit might be showing me I need to change. Some things I have debated I still hold to and some ran there course and I have abandoned.

Why do you keep trying to show me things that I supposedly support by standing with Israel. I could choose to show many similar things and accuse of things you stand with because you stand with the Palestinians, but it would be fruitless. You are totally ignoring what I am saying about Standing with Israel does not mean condoning everything they do. Most of those I know who stand with Israel are not big fans of Netanyahu, just like most of the people in America who still stand with America are not fans of Joe Biden.