Eye on Israel...(...and the Spiritual Battle behind the war...)

10 Key Facts about Israel

Israel is fighting against Hamas, a terrorist organization. Their charter calls for the destruction of Israel and the killing of Jews. They believe that the Land of Israel is Muslim land that only Muslims can control. They have no interest in negotiations, compromise or peace settlements.
Hamas is a terrorist organization.

Israel fully left the Gaza Strip, which Hamas controls, in 2005. Israel removed 8,000 civilians and all military presence there. Immediately after Israel left Gaza, Hamas and other terrorist organizations began shooting rockets at Israel. If the reason for this conflict is Israel’s “occupation” of Gaza, why has Hamas continued to attack since Israel left? Hamas doesn't care about the Palestinian population in Gaza. If they did they would not have destroyed all the infrastructure that Israel left intact and operational in 2005.
Israel is not “occupying” Gaza.
Many people cite Israel’s blockade of Gaza since 2005 as causing the conflict. Israel has only blockaded Gaza to prevent materials that could be used for terrorism from entering. Israel has continued to provide electricity, water, fuel, and other necessities, even while being attacked repeatedly by Hamas rockets.
Israel’s blockade is to prevent terrorism.

The accusation that Israel is “indiscriminately” targeting Palestinian civilians is a lie. Israel has urged Palestinian civilians to leave the conflict zone. Sadly, Hamas has told Palestinians not to leave and the terrorists hide behind and literally under civilian locations.
Israel is attacking terrorists, not civilians.

Israel is protecting Israeli civilians and doing all they can to avoid harm to Palestinian civilians. Hamas targets Israeli civilians and hides behind their own civilians, causing their death and harm.
There is a clear moral difference between Israel and Hamas.
Many claim the root of the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is that Israel is a foreign, colonialist power that has come and taken the land from the indigenous Palestinian population. In fact, the Jews are the indigenous population.
Israel is the indigenous people in this land.
Anyone who tries to justify Hamas terrorism by claiming they are “fighting Israeli oppression” is ignoring Israel’s multiple attempts to give the Palestinians independence. In addition to the previously mentioned complete Israeli evacuation of Gaza, Israel has had many other attempts at reconciliation.
Israel has made many attempts at peace.

Many claim Israel is a “racist” or “apartheid” country. Israel’s population is 20% non-Jewish, the majority of which are Arab Muslims. These Arabs have Israeli citizenship and full access to and participation in Israel’s democracy, as well as full freedom to practice their religion.
This has nothing to do with race.

Israel haters claim Israel is committing a “genocide”. Since the Hamas terrorist attack killed over 1,400 Israelis, over 4,000 Palestinians have been killed (as of Oct 21). Again, the loss of any innocent life is terrible, but genocide is the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group. Israel is trying to destroy Hamas – not Palestinians. That distinction must be made clear.
All loss of innocent life is horrible, but there is no genocide happening in Gaza.
Some well-meaning voices are calling for a cease-fire in Gaza. While no one wants to see innocent people killed, a cease fire would leave Hamas in power and a threat to continue their deadly attacks against Israel. Israel must be given the ability to destroy Hamas to ensure it can no longer attack Israeli civilians. This ultimately will save the most innocent lives in the long run.
I'm curious, where did you source this?

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Why Did The Mainstream Media Have Photographers Embedded With Hamas Terrorists On October 7th, Did They Have Advance Notice Of Attacks..?"
1699524005004.png

1699524087047.png

Last edited:

Todd

Star
I have a question Todd. If Israel’s only goal is to eradicate and fight Hamas, why have they been also attacking West Bank where Hamas doesn’t operate?
I never said that was their only goal. Many of the arguments listed in my post above can also apply to the situation in the West Bank also. Just because I support Israel doesn't mean I agree with every decision the government or the people do. I support my country, but don't agree with everything decision my government makes (less and less every single day it seems). My understanding, as limited as it is, being half way around the world and having to rely on choosing what sources of information to accept or not accept, is that the attacks in the West Bank are being instigated by settlers and not the government. Yes IDF forces have been involved but not because they are trying to instigate anything.

Israel has a biblical mandate to possess the land that God promised them. I am fully aware that you, as Muslim, will not accept that pre-supposition, so ultimately no amount of dialogue will result in us coming to agreement or understanding. I do my best to present my perspective for anyone else who may not agree with your pre-suppositions. This is just as much a spiritual and information war as it is a physical war.

No, I do not agree with every tactic and method Israel uses, but my bible says God will bless those who bless Israel. Since 1947 Israel has always tried to negotiate peace with the Arab world. Despite the narrative that is being pushed, Israel has given away much since 1947 in the vain attempt of living peaceably while being surrounded by Arab and predominantly Muslim countries.

Israel invites Arabs to participate in their society and government. It is the Arab world that has refused to negotiate and refuses to accept the existence of Israel. If your enemy states it's primary goal is your eradication and has no intent on allowing your existence, eventually conflict and war is inevitable. Of course this should not be a surprise to anyone as the prophets in the Old Testament predicated everything that has happened up until this point and everything that will happen in the future.

Does that mean I rejoice in what is happening? Of course not. Do I rejoice that Arabs are dying? No. Though it appears many Arabs are rejoicing that Jews are dying. Yes I realize that there are some Jews who appear to be rejoicing that Arabs are dying also, but most of the Jews and most of the leaders of Israel do not rejoice in the suffering of the Arab who are not terrorists.

Until Jesus returns and sets up the millennial reign conflict, war and violence will unfortunately be the norm, as it is God's way of proving that when anyone other than God himself and his Christ are ruling with complete authority, the world will be in chaos. No amount of man's effort will ever eliminate the pain, suffering and violence of this world. Only the second coming of God's anointed one will accomplish that.

Haich

Superstar
I never said that was their only goal. Many of the arguments listed in my post above can also apply to the situation in the West Bank also. Just because I support Israel doesn't mean I agree with every decision the government or the people do. I support my country, but don't agree with everything decision my government makes (less and less every single day it seems). My understanding, as limited as it is, being half way around the world and having to rely on choosing what sources of information to accept or not accept, is that the attacks in the West Bank are being instigated by settlers and not the government. Yes IDF forces have been involved but not because they are trying to instigate anything.

Israel has a biblical mandate to possess the land that God promised them. I am fully aware that you, as Muslim, will not accept that pre-supposition, so ultimately no amount of dialogue will result in us coming to agreement or understanding. I do my best to present my perspective for anyone else who may not agree with your pre-suppositions. This is just as much a spiritual and information war as it is a physical war.

No, I do not agree with every tactic and method Israel uses, but my bible says God will bless those who bless Israel. Since 1947 Israel has always tried to negotiate peace with the Arab world. Despite the narrative that is being pushed, Israel has given away much since 1947 in the vain attempt of living peaceably while being surrounded by Arab and predominantly Muslim countries.

Israel invites Arabs to participate in their society and government. It is the Arab world that has refused to negotiate and refuses to accept the existence of Israel. If your enemy states it's primary goal is your eradication and has no intent on allowing your existence, eventually conflict and war is inevitable. Of course this should not be a surprise to anyone as the prophets in the Old Testament predicated everything that has happened up until this point and everything that will happen in the future.

Does that mean I rejoice in what is happening? Of course not. Do I rejoice that Arabs are dying? No. Though it appears many Arabs are rejoicing that Jews are dying. Yes I realize that there are some Jews who appear to be rejoicing that Arabs are dying also, but most of the Jews and most of the leaders of Israel do not rejoice in the suffering of the Arab who are not terrorists.

Until Jesus returns and sets up the millennial reign conflict, war and violence will unfortunately be the norm, as it is God's way of proving that when anyone other than God himself and his Christ are ruling with complete authority, the world will be in chaos. No amount of man's effort will ever eliminate the pain, suffering and violence of this world. Only the second coming of God's anointed one will accomplish that.
You’re mistaken Todd, it’s not the fact that I’m Muslim that makes me empathise with the Palestinians, it’s the evidence has shown an incredibly aggressive and disproportionate retaliation to the Oct 7th attacks. Not to mention the questions surrounding the events of the 7th. IDF soldiers and Israelis have blamed their own government for allowing Hamas to attack. Did you see the photos of the music festival attack? There were rows of burned cars and burned innocent Israelis. How did Hamas burn them? They literally used parachutes to get over the wall. Personally, I find the facts surrounding the 7th sketchy as there just isn’t any concrete evidence that everything occurred exactly how the IDF say it did. Also, they are so superior in terms of surveillance and intelligence, you have to wonder how they let a group of guys in adidas tracksuits and parachutes cause damage for hours without detection.

The IDF has also lied continuously throughout this conflict. They claimed Hamas were using human shields when all the images showed IDF soldiers using kids and women as shields. They claimed Hamas burned babies and a doctored photo of a burnt mass went viral. This was proven to be a fake. They denied the hospital bombing and blamed Hamas (does Hamas even have the military capabilities to cause such a destructive decimation?) Channel 4 did an independent investigation and concluded it wasn’t Hamas and indeed Israel who bombed the hospital. They literally tweeted and then deleted a statement confirming they hit the hospital!

I don’t want to continue listing all the human rights violations of withholding aid, blocking borders and cutting off power supplies as well as limiting water to the point where they are bathing in sea water and washing their clothes in sea water (again, I can link this information it’s widely available).

I don’t know what God you believe in Todd but at some point you really have to question what God or book supports the mass slaughter of children, women and innocent men. You don’t seem to be watching what I’ve been seeing online, children and babies with their limbs blown and brains hanging out. I haven’t seen an image of one dead Israeli baby that has been blown to bits. I’m not saying they haven’t had their share of victims, of course, but the kill toll has exceeded 10,000 on the Palestinian side. That includes YOUR brothers in faith by the way, not just Muslims. They did bomb a church, remember?

Then again the Bible is full of blood and awfully sinful prophets. So I guess it makes sense according to your books, for God to choose a wrathful, angry, blood thirsty ‘chosen people’ to continue the biblical theme.

Todd

Star
@Haich I started to type a lengthy point by point response to your post, but then thought better of it. The bottom line is that this is a spiritual battle that is manifesting in the physical realm and it's ugly and horrific on both sides. Unlike you claiming humanitarian or moral grounds for standing with Palestine, I do not stand with Israel because of humanitarian reasons or because Israel is morally perfect. If that were my basis for deciding what side I stood with, I wouldn't stand for either side. I'd say to hell with all of them, but then again, I'd have to say to hell with my country also, as America has totally turned it's back on God and the biblical foundations it was built on.

I stand with Israel because God's word tells me too. God's promises and covenant are not conditional on Israel's obedience. If God is not faithful to the covenant he made with Israel then I have no assurance that he will be faithful to the promises I have in the Covenant. If the covenant that I have faith in is dependent on my works or my righteousness than I'm doomed. But that is the good news of the gospel. My redemption is not dependent on anything I can do in my own ability or striving. My redemption is totally dependent on the faithfulness of God to the Covenants he has made.

It's not within my scope to judge God for allowing the suffering that this conflict is causing. God's covenant never promised that suffering in this temporal realm would ever go away. Yeah it sucks, but then again there is a lot about this temporal world we live in that sucks. That's the whole point of it. The principalities and powers that rebelled and were expelled from heaven deceived man into forfeiting the dominion we were supposed to execute over creation. This fallen world is our eternal lesson, so that in the ages to come we will never again doubt that only God and his anointed Christ are worthy to rule and reign.

God chose Israel to be his time piece and the instrument to bring his plan of redemption to all mankind. Who am I to argue with God? Israel's disobedience and hardening of their heart that has caused them to reject the Messiah that was sent for them and through them, does not revoke the covenant that God promised to them. Their disobedience has actually opened the door for me as a gentile to be grafted in and partake of the promises of the Covenant, so of course I am hopeful that God will bring them to salvation and redemption, just as I am hopeful that it will be made to all nations and people, including the Palestinians. But if Israel, who God has miraculously returned to the Holy Land, does not survive and fulfill it's purpose of the end times, than my hope is for naught. That is why I stand with Israel.

My decision is made by faith, not reason....

Haich

Superstar

Israel is fighting against Hamas, a terrorist organization. Their charter calls for the destruction of Israel and the killing of Jews. They believe that the Land of Israel is Muslim land that only Muslims can control. They have no interest in negotiations, compromise or peace settlements.

Israel fully left the Gaza Strip, which Hamas controls, in 2005. Israel removed 8,000 civilians and all military presence there. Immediately after Israel left Gaza, Hamas and other terrorist organizations began shooting rockets at Israel. If the reason for this conflict is Israel’s “occupation” of Gaza, why has Hamas continued to attack since Israel left? Hamas doesn't care about the Palestinian population in Gaza. If they did they would not have destroyed all the infrastructure that Israel left intact and operational in 2005.
Israel is not “occupying” Gaza.
Many people cite Israel’s blockade of Gaza since 2005 as causing the conflict. Israel has only blockaded Gaza to prevent materials that could be used for terrorism from entering. Israel has continued to provide electricity, water, fuel, and other necessities, even while being attacked repeatedly by Hamas rockets.
Israel’s blockade is to prevent terrorism.

The accusation that Israel is “indiscriminately” targeting Palestinian civilians is a lie. Israel has urged Palestinian civilians to leave the conflict zone. Sadly, Hamas has told Palestinians not to leave and the terrorists hide behind and literally under civilian locations.

Israel is protecting Israeli civilians and doing all they can to avoid harm to Palestinian civilians. Hamas targets Israeli civilians and hides behind their own civilians, causing their death and harm.
There is a clear moral difference between Israel and Hamas.
Many claim the root of the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is that Israel is a foreign, colonialist power that has come and taken the land from the indigenous Palestinian population. In fact, the Jews are the indigenous population.
Israel is the indigenous people in this land.
Anyone who tries to justify Hamas terrorism by claiming they are “fighting Israeli oppression” is ignoring Israel’s multiple attempts to give the Palestinians independence. In addition to the previously mentioned complete Israeli evacuation of Gaza, Israel has had many other attempts at reconciliation.
Israel has made many attempts at peace.

Many claim Israel is a “racist” or “apartheid” country. Israel’s population is 20% non-Jewish, the majority of which are Arab Muslims. These Arabs have Israeli citizenship and full access to and participation in Israel’s democracy, as well as full freedom to practice their religion.
This has nothing to do with race.

Israel haters claim Israel is committing a “genocide”. Since the Hamas terrorist attack killed over 1,400 Israelis, over 4,000 Palestinians have been killed (as of Oct 21). Again, the loss of any innocent life is terrible, but genocide is the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group. Israel is trying to destroy Hamas – not Palestinians. That distinction must be made clear.
All loss of innocent life is horrible, but there is no genocide happening in Gaza.
Some well-meaning voices are calling for a cease-fire in Gaza. While no one wants to see innocent people killed, a cease fire would leave Hamas in power and a threat to continue their deadly attacks against Israel. Israel must be given the ability to destroy Hamas to ensure it can no longer attack Israeli civilians. This ultimately will save the most innocent lives in the long run.
This is just a healthy rebuttal to what you’ve listed which I believe is incredibly misconstrued. You don’t have to respond, but I hope you think about some of the points raised. I didn’t write all of this, there are a crucial points raised by a very insightful individual who has been keeping up with the occupation. I feel like their voice should be heard as they have clearly done a wealth research into the matter. I will post links to sources upon request.

10 Key Facts about The Occupation.

1.Hamas updated its charter in 2017 and accepted a Palestinian state in the pre June 1967 borders.

2. Israel continues to occupy Gaza via effective control' ie they control the airspace, sea and land borders minus the rafah crossing. The settlers destroyed half the greenhouses.

3.List of materials banned in Gaza circa 2010. https://gisha.org/UserFiles/File/HiddenMessages/ItemsGazaStrip060510.pdf

4. This CNN Wolf Blitzer interview says otherwise:

5. How do IDF treat their hostages? Have you seen the lady who was released from Hamas praising them for being nice and feeding them? She even shook their hands. Why did she do this? Have you seen IDF soldiers doing the same with Palestinian prisoners or hostages?

6.Israel is a zionist colonial settler state settled by Eastern europeans.

7. Israel has never made an honest attempt at "giving" the Palestinians a state see here:

8. Have you seen the videos of settlers screaming death to Arabs? The Israeli lady with the blonde pixi cut shouting kill them all as she unloads her car? I’d like to refer you to the Louis Thereoux documentary where he interviews Israeli settlers. They detest Arabs…they’re taught to.

9. look at the numbers. How many Hamas soldiers have been killed? How many civilians have been killed? How many children and women? Look at the places that have been targeted, hospitals, places of worship, schools and WEST BANK!

10. What make you think destroying Hamas will rectify everything? They’ve slaughtered over 10,000 civilians. You have more resistance fighters in the making. You think those orphans won’t grow up wanting to resist occupation?

Haich

Superstar
@Haich I started to type a lengthy point by point response to your post, but then thought better of it. The bottom line is that this is a spiritual battle that is manifesting in the physical realm and it's ugly and horrific on both sides. Unlike you claiming humanitarian or moral grounds for standing with Palestine, I do not stand with Israel because of humanitarian reasons or because Israel is morally perfect. If that were my basis for deciding what side I stood with, I wouldn't stand for either side. I'd say to hell with all of them, but then again, I'd have to say to hell with my country also, as America has totally turned it's back on God and the biblical foundations it was built on.

I stand with Israel because God's word tells me too. God's promises and covenant are not conditional on Israel's obedience. If God is not faithful to the covenant he made with Israel then I have no assurance that he will be faithful to the promises I have in the Covenant. If the covenant that I have faith in is dependent on my works or my righteousness than I'm doomed. But that is the good news of the gospel. My redemption is not dependent on anything I can do in my own ability or striving. My redemption is totally dependent on the faithfulness of God to the Covenants he has made.

It's not within my scope to judge God for allowing the suffering that this conflict is causing. God's covenant never promised that suffering in this temporal realm would ever go away. Yeah it sucks, but then again there is a lot about this temporal world we live in that sucks. That's the whole point of it. The principalities and powers that rebelled and were expelled from heaven deceived man into forfeiting the dominion we were supposed to execute over creation. This fallen world is our eternal lesson, so that in the ages to come we will never again doubt that only God and his anointed Christ are worthy to rule and reign.

God chose Israel to be his time piece and the instrument to bring his plan of redemption to all mankind. Who am I to argue with God? Israel's disobedience and hardening of their heart that has caused them to reject the Messiah that was sent for them and through them, does not revoke the covenant that God promised to them. Their disobedience has actually opened the door for me as a gentile to be grafted in and partake of the promises of the Covenant, so of course I am hopeful that God will bring them to salvation and redemption, just as I am hopeful that it will be made to all nations and people, including the Palestinians. But if Israel, who God has miraculously returned to the Holy Land, does not survive and fulfill it's purpose of the end times, than my hope is for naught. That is why I stand with Israel.

My decision is made by faith, not reason....
Doesn’t sound like a peaceful religion and a fair and Just God to me. To hell with the Palestinians and their centuries of living on the land because God made a promise to Israelites? You do realise they’re European Jews who were given the land by Balfour’s declaration? Do you have proof they’re the chosen people, maybe genealogy tests?

Yh it’s clear that your decision is by faith and not reason, that’s the problem. Blind faith really does kill people.

Anyway Todd, thank you for taking the time to respond and explain your views, I appreciate it and I’m glad you’re not hiding away and explaining your stance. I do not agree with it of course and I’m sure many on the boards don’t, but you have the freedom to believe your faith and follow what you perceive to be truth.

Peace and blessings be upon you.

Todd

Star
Just a clarification, the Europeans living there now are Israelis, NOT Israelites. People have a tendency to conflate the two, as I once did, but I was informed on a couple of occasions, there's a distinct difference.
You were informed or you were given indisputable evidence? I was informed in the past also, and almost bought it for some time. I may have even argued it on the VC forums a long time ago. But the majority of scholarly, unbiased analysis of the Khazarian Empire Theory has shown it to be highly suspect theory with very little concrete evidence.

Todd

Star
Yh it’s clear that your decision is by faith and not reason, that’s the problem. Blind faith really does kill people.
There is nothing blind about my faith. I have been a Christian for 30+ years. When I have followed the precepts and principle of the bible I have been blessed and seen the promises of God fulfilled in my life. When I have strayed and entertained theories inconsistent with the word of God or relied on my intellect and human reason, I have seen negative effects in my life. The precept and principles of God surrounding the nation of Israel are plain as day to me in the Bible. "I will bless those who bless Israel" and "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem"

Human intellect and reason, have a pretty pour track record in the 6000 years of human existence and it only seems to be getting worse the older I get. So yes I will continue to live by faith and not by reason or intellect.

You were informed or you were given indisputable evidence? I was informed in the past also, and almost bought it for some time. I may have even argued it on the VC forums a long time ago. But the majority of scholarly, unbiased analysis of the Khazarian Empire Theory has shown it to be highly suspect theory with very little concrete evidence.
I'm going by what was told by one of my Jewish friends as they were quick to correct me. It's basically this:

"Yiśrəʾēliy/Israēlitēs
Israelite
A descendant of Jacob (= Israel).
A member of the people of God.
A member of the ancient nation of Israel; the natural people of God.
A member of true Israel; the spiritual people of God.
Israeli; a citizen of the modern state of Israel."
(source)

I'm not sure where the Kharazian Empire theory not having enough evidence derives from (probably Hasbra) as there's plenty of it. I've posted this earlier here, but I'll post it here as well:

"Israel's Prime Ministers Who They Really Are? Don’t let their invented Hebrew names fool you. Each and every Prime Minister of Israel comes either directly from Eastern Europe or is removed by one generation therefrom. These Prime Ministers are not leading their “people” in their native land, but rather are part of a European colonial system implanted in the Middle East by Zionists. They are all originally from the dispanded Khazar Khaganate who converted to Babylonian Talmud aka “Judaism” that was incorporated by Russia around 1000AD and the rest fled to Eastern Europe.
  • David Ben-Gurion - real name David Grün - Ashkenazi Khazar from Poland
  • Moshe Sharett - real name Moshe Shertok - Ashkenazi Khazar from Ukraine
  • Levi Eshkol - real name Levi Shkolnik - Ashkenazi Khazar from Russian Empire
  • Yigal Allon - real name Yigal Peikowitz (Paicovich) - Ashkenazi Khazar from Grodno, Russia
  • Golda Meir - real name Golda Mabovitch - Ashkenazi Khazar from Kiev, Ukraine
  • Yitzhak Rabin - real name Yitzhak Rubitzov - Ashkenazi Khazar from Sydorovychi, Ukraine
  • Menachem Begin - real name Menakhem Volfovich - Ashkenazi Khazar from Brest, Belarus
  • Yitzhak Shamir - real name Yitzhak Yezernitsky - Ashkenazi Khazar from Ruzhany, Belarus
  • Shimon Peres - real name Szymon Perski - Ashkenazi Khazar from Wiszniew, Poland
  • Ehud Barak - real name Ehud Brog - Ashkenazi Khazar from Pushelat, Lithuania
  • Ariel Sharon - real name Ariel Scheinermann - Ashkenazi Khazar from Brest-Litovsk, Belarus
  • Ehud Olmert - 'kept original foreign name' - Ashkenazi Khazar from Buguruslan, Russian Empire
  • Benjamin Netanyahu - real name Benjamin Mileikowsky - Ashkenazi Khazar from Poland
These my friends are the 12 false apostles of Satan Yigal Peikowitz was just acting PM for a few days not officially a Prime Minister. What do they have in common? Foreign names with no relation to historical semite family names. They used biblical first names because they found them in the Tanakh but they had no idea what Sephardic (semite) family names were like so once they invaded the ancient lands of Israel they started to change their family names to the ones historically used by biblical semites. All to disguise the fact they were a foreign people in a foreign land which their ancestors had never set foot before.
Also note that none of their Prime Ministers are Sephardic (correct term is Seferim or Seferdim which means 'People of the Book') that's because the counter fake state of Israel was created by Satan and spiritually Satan can only have his synagogue do his work Satan cannot use the seed of Yisrael (Sephardic) to bring forth his throne in Jerusalem.
What are the odds you would have all 12 Prime Ministers all being ashkenazi khazars and none being Sephardic (semite)? It's all so very clear it's impossible not to see what's going on. Keep in mind the 666 hexagram on the counter fake State of Israel speaks for itself to whom that flag belongs to.
More important than exposing Zionism is to expose who are the Zionists they are the counter fake "jews" who would try to establish the throne of Satan in Jerusalem in the last days.
Revelation 3:9 'Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie...'"

Todd

Star
I'm going by what was told by one of my Jewish friends as they were quick to correct me. It's basically this:

"Yiśrəʾēliy/Israēlitēs
Israelite
A descendant of Jacob (= Israel).
A member of the people of God.
A member of the ancient nation of Israel; the natural people of God.
A member of true Israel; the spiritual people of God.
Israeli; a citizen of the modern state of Israel."
(source)

I'm not sure where the Kharazian Empire theory not having enough evidence derives from (probably Hasbra) as there's plenty of it. I've posted this earlier here, but I'll post it here as well:

"Israel's Prime Ministers Who They Really Are? Don’t let their invented Hebrew names fool you. Each and every Prime Minister of Israel comes either directly from Eastern Europe or is removed by one generation therefrom. These Prime Ministers are not leading their “people” in their native land, but rather are part of a European colonial system implanted in the Middle East by Zionists. They are all originally from the dispanded Khazar Khaganate who converted to Babylonian Talmud aka “Judaism” that was incorporated by Russia around 1000AD and the rest fled to Eastern Europe.
  • David Ben-Gurion - real name David Grün - Ashkenazi Khazar from Poland
  • Moshe Sharett - real name Moshe Shertok - Ashkenazi Khazar from Ukraine
  • Levi Eshkol - real name Levi Shkolnik - Ashkenazi Khazar from Russian Empire
  • Yigal Allon - real name Yigal Peikowitz (Paicovich) - Ashkenazi Khazar from Grodno, Russia
  • Golda Meir - real name Golda Mabovitch - Ashkenazi Khazar from Kiev, Ukraine
  • Yitzhak Rabin - real name Yitzhak Rubitzov - Ashkenazi Khazar from Sydorovychi, Ukraine
  • Menachem Begin - real name Menakhem Volfovich - Ashkenazi Khazar from Brest, Belarus
  • Yitzhak Shamir - real name Yitzhak Yezernitsky - Ashkenazi Khazar from Ruzhany, Belarus
  • Shimon Peres - real name Szymon Perski - Ashkenazi Khazar from Wiszniew, Poland
  • Ehud Barak - real name Ehud Brog - Ashkenazi Khazar from Pushelat, Lithuania
  • Ariel Sharon - real name Ariel Scheinermann - Ashkenazi Khazar from Brest-Litovsk, Belarus
  • Ehud Olmert - 'kept original foreign name' - Ashkenazi Khazar from Buguruslan, Russian Empire
  • Benjamin Netanyahu - real name Benjamin Mileikowsky - Ashkenazi Khazar from Poland
These my friends are the 12 false apostles of Satan Yigal Peikowitz was just acting PM for a few days not officially a Prime Minister. What do they have in common? Foreign names with no relation to historical semite family names. They used biblical first names because they found them in the Tanakh but they had no idea what Sephardic (semite) family names were like so once they invaded the ancient lands of Israel they started to change their family names to the ones historically used by biblical semites. All to disguise the fact they were a foreign people in a foreign land which their ancestors had never set foot before.
Also note that none of their Prime Ministers are Sephardic (correct term is Seferim or Seferdim which means 'People of the Book') that's because the counter fake state of Israel was created by Satan and spiritually Satan can only have his synagogue do his work Satan cannot use the seed of Yisrael (Sephardic) to bring forth his throne in Jerusalem.
What are the odds you would have all 12 Prime Ministers all being ashkenazi khazars and none being Sephardic (semite)? It's all so very clear it's impossible not to see what's going on. Keep in mind the 666 hexagram on the counter fake State of Israel speaks for itself to whom that flag belongs to.
More important than exposing Zionism is to expose who are the Zionists they are the counter fake "jews" who would try to establish the throne of Satan in Jerusalem in the last days.
Revelation 3:9 'Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie...'"
Yeah what you just posted here is a version of the fully debunked Khazarian Empire orgination of the Ashkenazi Jews.

Stucky

Star

Hamas considers zionism their enemy, not Jews.

Maybe they have no 'interest' in negotiations etc because no one inside the Israeli government has made any attempts at talking to them. If memory serves they offered Israel a peace deal in 2008 and Israel refused...so there's that.

If the reason for this conflict is Israel’s “occupation” of Gaza, why has Hamas continued to attack since Israel left?
You can't just erase the medieval style blockade on Gaza or the fact that Israel still exercises effective control over Gaza. Effective control comes under the definition of an occupation....So there's that.
Israel has only blockaded Gaza to prevent materials that could be used for terrorism from entering.
Ooooft. Now you're wandering into absolute lies territory. I get that it's a zionist source you're using but there's no excuse Todd for you being lazy and not doing a fact check. Let us look at these 'materials' that could be used for terrorism that have been banned in Gaza over the years.

Chocolate

Peas

Lentils

Biscuits and Sweets

Semolina

Baby Wipes

Size A 4Paper

Donkeys

Chicks

And the list goes on.

Not a very good start to your "10 Key Facts"
Israel fires tank shells into the homes of their own civilians killing Israeli women and children and you and your zionist sources want us to believe that these same lunatics are taking care to prevent the loss of Palestinian civilian lives. Do you think that drooping a 2,000 lb bomb to kill one hamas guy is not indiscriminate?

I could go on but i think it's safe to say that your "10 Key facts" are nothing other than the ramblings of lunatics

Last edited:
@delusion.everywhere posted this in Stucky's thread here, but it's a good to know what Israel is really about:

BTW, if you're standing with Israel, @Todd, this is what you're standing by: prison time for spreading the gospel of Jesus.