Equality Will Never Exist In This World

Kung Fu

Superstar
It does. Alot of sense.

And since I'm me - I'll just drop this little reminder here:

(Verily, the Muslim men and women, the believing men and women, the men and the women who are obedient (to Allah), the men and women who are truthful, the men and the women who are patient, the men and the women who are humble (before their Lord Allah), the men and the women who give Sadaqat (i.e. Zakat, and alms, etc.), the men and the women who observe Saum (fast), the men and the women who guard their chastity and the men and the women who remember Allah much with their hearts and tongues Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise).)

(Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer verily, to him We will give a good life, and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter).)​
Sister, the only way the word equality can start making any sense and that can be applicable is when humans operate by a standard that is not changing. As long as us humans operate in the current system on definitions that are always changing and have no anchor of any sorts eqaulity will never occur or make sense.